Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 18, 2019 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol the cat.

Got to see more Nariyuki and Mafuyu interacting together this episode. That's quite an impressive amount of trophies. Fumino and Nariyuki also got somewhat more closer. Heh, I find her classmates' reactions rather amusing.

Gotta keep that studying up!
May 18, 2019 10:29 AM

Aug 2013
Nice to see more of Kirisu. Nariyuki even visited her apartment.

May 18, 2019 10:35 AM
Apr 2019
Oh my goodness, this episode was amazing. Best episode by far, probably because it focused on the two best girls.

Best girl rankings
1 fumino
2 kirisu sensei
3 rizu
4 uruka
elementexMay 18, 2019 11:22 AM
May 18, 2019 10:39 AM

Dec 2014
Kirisu sensei is adorable. <3
Best girl competition between her and Fumino now? xD

Second half was great too, Fumino was super cute.

That post credit scene. <3
May 18, 2019 11:07 AM

Jan 2018
KIRISU-SENSEIIIIIIIIIIIII I LOVE YOUUUU. THIS EPISODE IS SO GOOD WITH THEIR SCREEN TIME. i LOVE ITTT!!1!1 <3
May 18, 2019 11:09 AM
Aug 2012
Finally the Fumino-centric episode i have been waiting for. The chemistry between her and Nariyuki is great and it only gets betters. Not to mention their chemistry outweighs the other heroines combined and Fumino has the 2nd best support group to boot.

It funny how Fumino managed to joke about something that miss airhead fanservice girl couldn't do in 5+ years. Really goes to show who deserves to be the end girl.

May 18, 2019 11:10 AM

Mar 2012
Okay ladies and gentleman manga reader and as well anime only here we are presented with Sensei episode. This episode just raised her stock by 50%.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 18, 2019 11:11 AM

Dec 2010
Hold up, in a romcom anime, a misunderstanding started and got cleared up pretty much on its own in one episode?! AND the characters actually sat down and talked it out?!

I was sure it's illegal in this genre :0
I'm from Poland, so i'm sorry if i make some mistakes in english sentences (including this one)
May 18, 2019 11:14 AM
Feb 2018
Finally a Furuhashi focused episode.
May 18, 2019 11:19 AM

Apr 2016
The biggest problem is the narrative.

I think it has too many basic stereotypes of romantic comedies such as misunderstandings, accusations, and rumors so... I can not differentiate it from other romance series or find something of the other world.

Now, in terms of the development of the story, it feels a little slow, which is typical of romantic plots, so despite its problems I mention it still seems nice.
ArtgonMay 18, 2019 11:23 AM
May 18, 2019 11:20 AM
Feb 2016
The girls all so great I'm having a hard time choosing between them. No matter who he picks in the end, I'll feel really bad for all the others.
May 18, 2019 11:40 AM

Nov 2009
I actually like all 4 girls, usually i have a clear favorite but this one is impossible for me.
I guess this means the anime is pretty good.
And usually there is one character that ruins everything but there is none...yet?
May 18, 2019 11:42 AM

Nov 2018
finally we get to see more of kirisu sensei's life!
May 18, 2019 11:50 AM

Nov 2018
Cyan_28 said:
Finally a Furuhashi focused episode.
well.... she is best girl
May 18, 2019 11:54 AM

Jul 2014
Was finally able to finish a whole ep, iirc ep 1 was the last one I was able to sit through the whole 24mints, maybe cause this ep focused on the 2 best girls Foom and Sensei!
Gotta say they did Ogata dirty tho, they've cut a lot of parts on that 1st part, but they did a full 1=1 adaptation with sensei and Fumino's, wouldn't have it any other way tbh, only thing that I didn't like was they couldn't capture Fumino's meme reactions.

Tho similar, it really didn't click that much.
That being said I like the creative part of having Fumino blush slowly when Yuiga said it was just gonna be the 2 of them, that was an adorable add, plus her chasing Yuiga when he left the classroom.
By far the best ep.
-StrayMay 18, 2019 11:59 AM
May 18, 2019 11:56 AM

Nov 2007
Yay! Sensei episode! <3

Chemistry? Pfft. Fumino =

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 18, 2019 12:00 PM

Apr 2011
Don't see really much chemistry between Yuiga and Fumino. Maybe that's why I found this episode rather bland.

Mafuyu segment was fun though.
May 18, 2019 12:02 PM

Feb 2018
Furuhashi is soo adorable, her sceams are so cute to hear.

also Kirisu sensei can get it
May 18, 2019 12:48 PM

Apr 2019
Sensei moments is always great. I love Kirisu!!
May 18, 2019 12:58 PM
May 2017
Two words that made me happy in this ep : Sensei and Furuhashi <3
May 18, 2019 1:09 PM

Oct 2010
Great. Now Furuhashi is my favorite. Especially after the post credits scene.
May 18, 2019 1:11 PM
Mar 2017
Today we undoubtedly had an excellent episode, Kirisu sensei finally had more time on screen and without doubt she made us know her and love her more.
It was also Fumino's turn to be entangled in a misunderstanding with Yuiga, I loved knowing that Fumino has a fan club, although it would be strange that she did not have it, she is too adorable and feminine.

The beginning of the episode was very funny, Fumino is a bit paranoid at times and I am very amused by the faces she puts on when she is surprised, I laughed a lot when she finds out why the little Rizu looks piss off, besides Fumino provoked a lethal accident, Yuiga landed his head on the soft breasts of Rizu, she looked very funny blushing like a tomato, but angry Rizu is best Rizu, never make her angry.
The segment with Kirisu was undoubtedly very good, she showed a facet that no student knew, although I was surprised how messy her apartment was. I laughed a lot with the expectations of Yuiga for how Kirisu would dress, Yuiga has a good imagination, but the reality is not so bad and Kirisu sensei in gym suit is nice to look at (manga reader know what i mean, Kirisu sensei with gym suit in the manga is 10/10)
I loved knowing a little of Kirisu's past, she was an ice skater and she was a very good competitor, after seeing all those trophies, but apparently something along the way made Kirisu change the skates for something more and apparently she feels repentance of her decision and that is why she wants the girls not to do the same and feel the same repentance that she felt, Kirisu really is a very good teacher and has an excellent taste with the underwear, that bra had a good design and the lucky Yuiga gave it a good look. I loved seeing the reaction of Kirisu when Yuiga left, she was very nervous and anxious about this event, he was the first man to enter in her apartment, how privileged Yuiga was with that honor.

The second part of the episode was very funny too, Fumino unintentionally started a new misunderstanding and now her whole class believes that Yuiga is her boyfriend and the worst thing is that Yuiga unknowingly makes the rumor worse.
Kashima is the leader of what seems to be a fan club of Fumino and most of the fans are girls ... interesting, I laughed a lot when she organized that group of girls so that Fumino and Yuiga showed what kind of relationship they had, but fortunately the misunderstanding is solved quickly and easily and now Fumino can be in peace and tranquility.

The post credits scene was hilarious, Fumino's joke played against her, her heart skip a beat, let's hope it's not too late for when she realizes that she fell in love with Yuiga.

The preview of the next episode looked very good, it seems that Yuiga and the girls will have more embarrassing moments and the girls will continue to show their potential as the best girls they are.
May 18, 2019 1:14 PM

Oct 2012
+2 girls added to the harem.

I kinda like Fumino x Yuiga relationship. But Ogata is still my favourite.
May 18, 2019 1:49 PM

Nov 2016
Good looking woman in her 20ties never had a guy over at her place, only in anime xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 18, 2019 1:59 PM
Jan 2017
Nariyuki and his friends continue their adventures with an episode that proves to be significantly better than the previous one. Fumino and Mafuyu get their chance to shine and it is good to see that their relationships with Nariyuki are evolving. In my opinion, Mafuyu's scenes with Nariyuki are the best in this episode because they give Mafuyu so much pathos and Nariyuki gets a bit closer to understanding why does she act the way she does at school.

Fumino's story was more comedy-oriented, what with the rumors and the misinformation about her relationship with Nariyuki spreading around the school. It was a bit weird and disturbing to see Fumino's students attempting to get too involved with her personal life, even if it does provide comedy. Fortunately, the situation is resolved without too much trouble but Nariyuki's relationship with the girls still have a long way to before they get a proper conclusion.
May 18, 2019 2:14 PM
Feb 2019
Best girls are Fumino and the Teacher. But this episode was good, funny how Yuiga is always so clueless and innocent.
May 18, 2019 2:24 PM

Dec 2018
Not enough Rizu, me sad
May 18, 2019 2:56 PM
Apr 2019
Whenever a girl asks a guy out it is never a joke, even if they say afterwards they were joking.
May 18, 2019 3:00 PM
Jan 2019
Good episode 😁👌.Nariyuki is quite a casanova 😂.
1. At what time did Furuhashi and Nariyuki change the role of teacher and student? "Women's textbook?". LOL xD.
2. Ogata was jealous? 😏, hahaha.
I seriously thought that she and Nariyuki would kiss each other again when Furuhashi pushed them.
3. Is it that Professor Kirisu feels something for Nariyuki? (I remembered the anime "Domestic na Kanojo) La The part of the apartment was funny and somewhat thoughtful.
When the teacher said "take it out", I thought of something else. LOL 😂. And also with Nariyuki saying "Teacher, I can not take it anymore" xD.
4.So the teacher was an ice skater. I wonder what was her initial talent. Teaching or ice skating ?.
According to what the teacher said, she could be around 30 years old or younger.
5. "If you strive to conquer what you do not know how to do, I can not abandon them because they do not know how to do it well, I prefer to repent with my head held high, if you support the talent, then I support incompetence." Big words Nariyuki.My respects boy 👏
6. What if we start to really come out? Furuhashi Rays! I really believed it and I screamed of emotion 😅. I think Furuhashi and Nariyuki make a good couple, do not get me wrong, I also love Ogata and Takemo, it's just that she has something that makes your relationship look funny and cute. # Team Furuhashi, ... hahaha no agreement. Poor Nariyuki, live cheated. He does not understand women and neither do I.
May 18, 2019 3:12 PM

Jan 2017
I say this basically every episode, but the sound design is still amazing. I winced out loud when Mafuyu twisted her ankle.

As someone who was more or less ambivalent to her in the manga, though, I really enjoyed her bit of this episode. Good voice acting, great expressions - I think she's the character that most closely resembles her manga counterpart, and that's a good thing.

Fumino still best girl, though:

> Hears love rivals inbound
> Immediately pushes Nariyuki's face into her crotch to show dominance

Dread it, run from it, a Fumino end arrives all the same.
May 18, 2019 8:10 PM
Mar 2015
Sensei's motivation for deterring the girls from wasting time on subjects which have no future for them is revealed Also her feelings for him blossom
Fumio is in love with him and almost reveals it to him
May 18, 2019 8:18 PM
Jan 2019
Sensei ❤️❤️❤️

Fumino will you just admitt you like Yuiga already
May 18, 2019 9:23 PM

May 2016
The Ogata part seemed a little empty to me, but the Sensei part made up for it. The anime plays her a lot more sympathetic so far than the manga does. Gotta love the coffee cups!

Fumino part felt a little forced to me, especially the post credits part. As she said, it was totally out of character, so unless her subconscious took over, it was unnecessary.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
May 18, 2019 9:35 PM

Jul 2014
Yeah, I'm loving Sensei, I really liked her part and like I said last week, between her design and what we've been shown about her, I can see her becoming my favorite.

Furuhashi's part was also very fun and in general it was great to see more of Furuhashi since I think she was falling behind.

That preview... next episode looking good already.
May 19, 2019 1:15 AM
Apr 2019
Oh looks like they actually adapt chapter 21 next eps..

Sensei eps finally here.. im happy.. and they added new information about the sensei cups.. that kinda nice.

Rip rizu part tho, they cut some scene...
May 19, 2019 1:41 AM

Jun 2015
At last, Sensei is here.. But I'm a little disappointed with how they adapt Sensei's gap after Yuiga went home though. After Yuiga's visit, she should've entered panic mode with her acting not as a teacher but like a normal girl. She should've gone "Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-what just happened?!! This is the first time a man visited my room" and all that.

But sensei is here nonetheless, the staff decided to skip quite a few chapters to show this one. Now I can drop this show whenever I want.
YosepRAMay 19, 2019 2:17 AM
May 19, 2019 2:08 AM

Jan 2016
sensei is nicer than I thought. I thought that she was a student, but apparently she isn't I guess lol
May 19, 2019 2:20 AM

Dec 2014
really liked the teacher focus
May 19, 2019 3:35 AM
Jun 2017
10/10
My favorite episode in this series..

And maybe after weeks of watching this one, i finallu decided that i will be shipping the fumino x yuiga one.

Among the 3 girls (rizu, uruka and Fumino), he is closest to Yuiga i mean among the 3 of them, they are talking not just all about studies but also other things.

By the way, i love the set up fumino's class has done to test whether they are indeed having a special feelings for each other or not. Well they have realized that they have no SPARK so they have finished that rumor.

To end i'll put some quote:
"I can tell theyre connected by a deep TRUST, that transcends tge Bf- Gf barrier" - classmate pertaining to Yuiga and Fumino

"I could never fall in love, with someone my friends are in love with" Funino
FouAlterMay 19, 2019 3:42 AM
May 19, 2019 4:14 AM

Nov 2014
Sensei is goung up the ranks at crazy rate for me. Idk who is best girls anymore. When 3/4 of girls compete for top spot, it sure is a good harem.
May 19, 2019 7:39 AM

May 2018
Aaa, a backstory about Kirisu-sensei. I need this, at least I know why Sensei really try that hard to keep away Ogata and Furuhashi from changing expertise. I think Kirisu-sensei is actually a good woman, a single woman with bad past. 10 Years is just a number, every sensei-themed anime know that :P

A misunderstanding situation, almost made a false rumor between Furuhashi and Yuiga. But I think it made a gate to new feeling open in Furuhashi's heart. Interesting.
May 19, 2019 12:39 PM
Apr 2019
Lel0uchZer0 said:
This anime is unbelieveably underrated

Of course it is, it is a harem and it's not trying to do anything outside of the box like quints. It is just doing things that have been done before very well.
May 19, 2019 1:30 PM

Jan 2016
Sensei + Fumino episode

Is there a better combo?
May 19, 2019 2:11 PM

Apr 2011
Yes there is. Sensei + Uruka, Sensei + Sawako, Sensei + Mashumi, Uruka + Sawako, Uruka + Mashumi and Sawako + Mashumi.
May 19, 2019 5:50 PM

Aug 2018
I think Kirisu-sensi earned some points in the "favorite character challenge" hehe

She was very different compared to her cold & serious face she has at high school but that's cool.

Also the love circle around Yuiga kinda expanded thi episode.
May 20, 2019 12:26 PM

Feb 2014
Man get your sh*t together! Just ask him to date and he's all yours, Fumino!!!!!
May 20, 2019 10:56 PM
Jul 2017
I'm really mad because my girl Ogata isn't having protagonism in these episodes. But it was really fun to see the interaction between Yuiga and his sensei.

WE NEED MORE OGATA
May 21, 2019 6:07 AM

May 2018
elementex said:
Whenever a girl asks a guy out it is never a joke, even if they say afterwards they were joking.

Warning! such logic does not exist in the 2D world
May 21, 2019 7:54 AM

May 2013
I've been team Furuhashi from the start and I'm proud of me 6 weeks earlier he made a good choice. and for future me I won't let you down
May 21, 2019 9:26 AM

May 2018
FMmatron said:
Good looking woman in her 20ties never had a guy over at her place, only in anime xD

It also happens in real life Japan.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2019

111 by Nova22 »»
Mar 9, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2019

80 by MrDomovoi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:12 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2019

72 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:41 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2019

92 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2019

73 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.