Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Feb 19, 2023 6:54 AM
Jan 2022
It is nice. but you guys don't need to add some comedy in it
Mar 10, 2023 4:42 AM
Jan 2023
Love the villain introduction! Very nice
Mar 18, 2023 2:24 PM
Aug 2021
1) I feel like I have used the word amazing so many times but it's the only way I can describe Demon Slayer this episode was superb.

2)The subtle detail that they have in this anime is beyond me no matter what is the scene they never forget to show the signs of how hard he has been training especially when he waved even like the sight of his hands broke that boy and when he said those aren't the hands of a boy allowed for such a contrast in the next scene.

3) How it allowed for such a contrast was Tanjiro's reaction to the city which shows how little he knows about the world and how much lack of experience he has and that he was forced to mature through trauma so his mind has evolved and emotional maturity is not that of a boy but everything else still is. For example, he also became so flustered when he saw two people kissing which shows how much of his normal life was actually stripped away for him and that he didn't get to have a normal childhood.

4)When did Nezuko learn to fight and move like that did she have a training arc in those 2 years she was asleep?

5)I love Muzan's character design because he is so menacing without actually looking like a villain it is not over the top at all. Which is more intimidating. The way his minion was so scared and all he did was punch him up and say Shh yet the fear remained with him forever.

6) Final thing they know how to capture Tanjiro's emotions so well. Not a single time have they failed to convey his emotions properly. The look of rage as he vowed to not forgive Muzan was flawless.
May 20, 2023 10:20 PM

Dec 2013
Poor Tanjirou, he didn't get a chance to a least have dinner. Muzan seems to be really strong!

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

May 28, 2023 8:04 AM

Oct 2021
Big F for that wasted udon (;_;)
Jul 9, 2023 8:23 AM
Nov 2022
Ahhh perro, el Michael Jackson anda todo loco, no mms
Sep 7, 2023 5:05 PM
Feb 2023
First time I'm going to drop an anime. It's not terrible by any standards, from what I've seen so far it seems decent. It's just incredibly generic in its presentation of its story and characters, to the extent that the motivations are so cliched I cease to be interested in them. All of the characters in the first six episodes integral to the plot are characters I've seen before, except as variants with sharper, more original writing.

The visuals are good, yes, but I don't really care about something like that if the story isn't compelling. In terms of cliches we have the tragic anime backstory, the cynical, old-aged trainer of a child prodigy, the child prodigy, and a power system that leaves a lot to be desired. This show just lacks oomf to me because around every corner was a street I'd seen before. Visuals aren't everything, either. JJK has cleaner animation and sharper visuals but has a good story and great writing behind it. Funny how that works. I'm sure I'll come back to this but for now I'm dropping it.

6/10
Oct 15, 2023 1:59 AM
Jul 2023
LOved it! Loved it!
Nov 14, 2023 7:10 PM
Apr 2020
Cool! Muzan should be a really interesting villain, I wonder what other powers he has up his sleeve
Nov 30, 2023 11:06 PM

Nov 2023
Damn, Nezuko isn't messing around
Jan 17, 9:38 PM

Dec 2022
hard & heavy episode but seeing that bowl of delicious lookin udon hit the floor was the hardest part
Feb 13, 2:04 PM

Feb 2017
He just had to go and POKE THE DRAGON wtf.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Today

11 by Owlblocks »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2019

1093 by yagxr »»
Yesterday, 12:06 AM

Poll: » Shinobou or Mitsuri?

Reckless_weeb - Mar 25, 2022

42 by Qui-gon »»
Apr 10, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

528 by pyrophilia »»
Apr 8, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RebelPanda - Jun 15, 2019

307 by Term4738 »»
Apr 1, 11:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.