Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 22, 2019 8:19 AM

Jan 2018
Gorochu said:
hotsushikun said:

Lol, Sony released the game on PC!? I wasn't even aware of it until now, but i am hoping Gran Turismo is being released on PC as well!

Same here. I didn't know it become available on PC until Shoryuuken mentioned it.

Is Sony Computer Entertainment is going to release of the their exclusive games to PC too!?!?!?!? :D
Jun 22, 2019 8:20 AM

May 2018
hotsushikun said:
Gorochu said:

Same here. I didn't know it become available on PC until Shoryuuken mentioned it.

Is Sony Computer Entertainment is going to release of the their exclusive games to PC too!?!?!?!? :D

No idea. Only time will tell.
Jun 22, 2019 8:21 AM

Sep 2011
bloodborne and gravity rush 2

man seeing that list really puts into perspective how dogshit sony's output has been this gen, they used to fund so much really creative and out there stuff, everything now feels so safe and the few creative things like dreams and gravity rush they dont bother advertising at all and leaving out to die. I highly doubt that will change at all going foreword.

hotsushikun said:
Gorochu said:

No that wasnt sony releasing the games on pc, that was quantic dream going independent and buying the ownership of the properties, sony wasnt involved in anything but selling the properties.

The only other playstation 4 "exclusive" going to PC is death stranding cause apparently thats been a timed exclusive this entire time and people just for some reason forgot
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/kojimas-ps4-console-exclusive-will-come-to-pc/1100-6433155/#comments-block-32839715
JizzyHitlerJun 22, 2019 8:25 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 22, 2019 8:33 AM

Jan 2018
JizzyHitler said:

No that wasnt sony releasing the games on pc, that was quantic dream going independent and buying the ownership of the properties, sony wasnt involved in anything but selling the properties.

The only other playstation 4 "exclusive" going to PC is death stranding cause apparently thats been a timed exclusive this entire time and people just for some reason forgot
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/kojimas-ps4-console-exclusive-will-come-to-pc/1100-6433155/#comments-block-32839715[/quote]

Wow, nice to see Death Stranding coming to PC as well!!!!!! We've seen a lot of Japanese video games that we're intendted to be for console is getting a lot of PC releases, a lot of games are being released on Steam. And i still thinking about, is Steam is worldwide market.
Jun 22, 2019 8:39 AM
Jul 2018
Hands down it was Nier: Automata, but sadly it's doesn't count anymore.

Bloodborne.
Jun 22, 2019 8:39 AM

Sep 2011
hotsushikun said:

Wow, nice to see Death Stranding coming to PC as well!!!!!! We've seen a lot of Japanese video games that we're intendted to be for console is getting a lot of PC releases, a lot of games are being released on Steam. And i still thinking about, is Steam is worldwide market.
The worldwide market, an epic games store exclusive

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 22, 2019 9:35 AM
Feb 2018
There's an incredible lack of Red Dead Redemption 2 here.

The only games that have captivated me here are Bloodborne and Spider-man. I'm leaning towards to Spider-man because I just love that character and the game contains probably the best Spider-man movie other than the first two.
Jun 22, 2019 9:57 AM

May 2018
Dogisutairu said:
There's an incredible lack of Red Dead Redemption 2 here.

The only games that have captivated me here are Bloodborne and Spider-man. I'm leaning towards to Spider-man because I just love that character and the game contains probably the best Spider-man movie other than the first two.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is available on Xbox One, not PS 4 exclusive.
Jun 22, 2019 11:01 AM

Apr 2012
It's so sad Sony had to become living trash. I would have wanted a PS4 eventually.
Although, a lot of their games are garbage, the only good thing were the Japanese releases.
It's good we're getting most of them on PC, I don't want to venture into the depths of what is the Switch.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jul 22, 2019 9:28 AM

Sep 2017
I loved Horizon Zero Dawn, but God of War is a masterpiece so I'll go with this one
Jul 22, 2019 11:09 AM

Dec 2015
I tried Bloodborne and I wasn't hooked, so my vote goes to Gravity Rush. Maybe I should give Bloodborne another try sometime though.

Club for Fighting Game lovers : https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=77600
Jul 22, 2019 12:18 PM

Oct 2012
If Yakuza 0 was still ps4 exclusive i'd vote for that but bloodborne is great too i plat'd both of them.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - Yesterday

4 by _Nette_ »»
15 minutes ago

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

31 by Timeline_man »»
4 hours ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3719 by creepylurker »»
11 hours ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
11 hours ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

50 by Dumb »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.