Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 17, 2019 6:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kyouka is back! Nice. Lucy's attitude doesn't surprise me but it's kinda funny to see.

On the more serious stuff, it's nice to see more of Kyouka's past. She's an important character in the franchise after all but damn, that past is tragic. Poor girl. I still remember the first time when he and Kyouka met on that train from season 1. That was one of my favorite episodes.
May 17, 2019 6:57 AM

Nov 2007
Finally the main group.

Needing to find a bag, which put in one of the ships. Hanazawa-san's character, who seeks revenge, took the info. off.

She was mad at him not saving her. After explaining, she agreed to help out. lol @ realizing after doing the transfer.

Empty bag.. or not. It's hidden.

Report about the case. The blood, which ability to control people, was the one who killed the girl's parents, and that lady monster who is now the girl's power, killed the mother (who already killed father who was already controlled) to protect her (not that monster lady).

HiroC's character chose to eat dorayaki and other snacks instead of investigating. Though he left a hint. Flower?

The one who got killed was the who was from the building he used to stay. He was searching for main guy because of the newspaper with that case at the end of 2nd season, but got hit on the way to flower shop. Mamo's character made him realize that there's sadness in main guy.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 17, 2019 7:59 AM
Apr 2019
Still 2 more episodes and then shit'll go down 🔥🔥🔥
May 17, 2019 8:00 AM

Apr 2016
You know we back when there are flashbacks from orphanage lol.
May 17, 2019 9:06 AM
Oct 2017
was the death of kyouka's parents supposed to be funny? because that scene came straight out of a B-movie. within 60 seconds, they introduce her parents as spies, have them murder ninjas within spitting distance of their daughter playing outside, and then kill themselves because ninja blood got in their ears. terrible pacing for a dramatic scene, great pacing for a comedic scene. unfortunately, i'm reasonably certain it's supposed to be the former.
May 17, 2019 9:12 AM

Jul 2014
Kyouka's backstory didn't really hit that hard but Atsushi's got me, still a pretty fucked up way to raise a kid, talk about tough love, literally.
They abused him to the point that he'd think of being worthy enough to live and do good, yeah, fucked.up.

Anyways can't wait for serious shiz to hit the floor!
May 17, 2019 9:13 AM

Apr 2016
bitchassdarius said:
was the death of kyouka's parents supposed to be funny? because that scene came straight out of a B-movie. within 60 seconds, they introduce her parents as spies, have them murder ninjas within spitting distance of their daughter playing outside, and then kill themselves because ninja blood got in their ears. terrible pacing for a dramatic scene, great pacing for a comedic scene. unfortunately, i'm reasonably certain it's supposed to be the former.

In the manga they were supposed to be just regular guys who were mind controlled from afar via blood. Not sure why Bones decided to make them ninjas in the anime.
May 17, 2019 9:19 AM

Mar 2016
Vlad4o said:
bitchassdarius said:

In the manga they were supposed to be just regular guys who were mind controlled from afar via blood. Not sure why Bones decided to make them ninjas in the anime.

In the manga, the house was infiltrated. Kyouka’s parents, who were assassins, took down the infiltrators but got blood on them which led to their body being controlled by a body control ability. That’s how it went iirc.
May 17, 2019 9:20 AM

Nov 2011
Really good episode overall. We got to see some pretty emotional backstories with both Kyouka and Atsushi about what happened to their "Parents" which helped formed them into they are today. Granted Kyouka's backstory was somewhat rushed it still hit hard for me at least.

Kouyou murdering government officials for Kyouka's sake...okay lol thats a little interesting.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 17, 2019 9:22 AM

Jul 2017
Lucy trying to aboard the ship but ain't nobody replacing precious Kyouka
May 17, 2019 9:25 AM

Apr 2016
Ibuki_22 said:
Vlad4o said:

In the manga, the house was infiltrated. Kyouka’s parents, who were assassins, took down the infiltrators but got blood on them which led to their body being controlled by a body control ability. That’s how it went iirc.

Indeed, that's how it went. I just find it a bit strange that the infiltrators were turned into ninjas in the anime.
May 17, 2019 9:26 AM

Nov 2016
Yay, for Kyouka. And this was a pretty heavy episode and a good one one top that shed new light on past events. Flashbacks be praised, even tho some aspects, especially in regards to Kyouka's backround seemed a bit random.

Anyways, I didn't expect such an emotional reaction over the person who caused Atsushi to suffer from a strong trauma, it was still the only father figure in his life and as weird as it may sound, he had good intentions.

Gotta love Dazai with his straight forward advice, tho xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 17, 2019 9:56 AM

May 2018
So who is that red head who dresses as a post man?
May 17, 2019 10:05 AM

Apr 2016
A pretty good episode for the most part, but the second half was extremely rushed. So many important scenes cut out. Atsushi's backstory was suppose to be explored a lot more in-depth than this.
May 17, 2019 10:31 AM

Apr 2016
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
So who is that red head who dresses as a post man?

https://myanimelist.net/character/132962/Kouyou_Ozaki
I think it was obvious.
May 17, 2019 10:33 AM

Jul 2013
I have the feeling both backstories were a bit rushed (especially Atsushi's). I feel that both of them could have been a separate episode, tbh. Kyoka's one especially was ridiculous, but at least the scene where her parents killed those assassins was badass, not gonna lie.

Lucy as always the best of the episode, even if this is probably all the screentime she's gonna have this season. Her scream while naked was wonderful.

Also, I'm curious to see where they are going to end this, since I somehow forgot that
IllyricusMay 17, 2019 11:57 AM
May 17, 2019 10:53 AM

Mar 2016
The first half was funny. We even got to see Atsushi's cute but. Lol.

I thought the second half was supposed to be in season 1, but they excluded it. Guess I was wrong. I have the timeline all mixed up, I guess. Still, I would have been okay even if they'd completely excluded that part. It is not very interesting, and it felt kind of stupid.

I like this anime, but I don't like the way it switches between humour and seriousness. The transition isn't done very well. The author really needs to work on that a bit more.
May 17, 2019 11:00 AM

Feb 2016
Lol first half was really funny. I did not expect the feels to hit after that. Lucy's scream while naked was priceless XD.

I have to agree that Kyouka's backstory was really rushed, but it was nice to have it. Atsushi on the other hand wasn't as rushed as many people pointed it out to be, it looked fine for me and I really felt bad for him.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 17, 2019 11:23 AM

Apr 2015
feels like a filler...the interesting parts everyone is anticipating can't come too soon
May 17, 2019 11:34 AM

Nov 2016
Vlad4o said:
A pretty good episode for the most part, but the second half was extremely rushed. So many important scenes cut out. Atsushi's backstory was suppose to be explored a lot more in-depth than this.

Yeah, I also think they could've expanded upon that. I mean, you got the gist, but it would've been more impactful with more details.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 17, 2019 11:36 AM
Jun 2017
That was Subarashī, Senpai and his Kohai ❤💔 Dazai's words were just right but some of them were about himself as well 💔, I'm happy of how Dazai embraced Atsushi's sadness & contempt of his headmaster and just let it all go away 😭
Sasuga Senpai ❤ Dazai deserves some love and so as Atsushi ❤
And Tanizkai tryin to find some inspiration using Rampo's attitude was Kawaiiiiii 😂❤
And damn you hater's for dislike every episode of this season
MOna-DazaiMay 17, 2019 12:33 PM
May 17, 2019 11:36 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm nice to see Kyouka again. Her knowledge of killing never ceases to amaze me. Lucy's attitude and her reason for revenge sure was amusing. It was nice that both Atsushi and Lucy were able to mend their relationship. The clothes transport experiment though a failure sure was fun. The insight into Kyouka's past and her family sure was interesting. Her parents sure were pretty talented. Though its too bad they suffered such a harsh fate. Despite the poor relationship between Atsushi and the headmaster it seems the latter was trying hard to find him. Overall a pretty calm ep that did well in not just expanding upon Kyouka but also introduce a new story arc that has Atsushi as the focus. Though brief it was also nice to see the chemistry between Lucy and Atsushi as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2019 11:38 AM

Mar 2017
For god sake! Things were just looking up for Atsushi! He finally found his place to belong, found a friend is Kyouka and was beginning to love himself and now this! Things are gonna get complicated for him again.

I love that part with him and Lucy in Anne's room though... the way she screamed was so funny haha
May 17, 2019 11:38 AM

Jul 2014
These back stories were interesting enough, I suppose, but it still feels like the show is stalling for one reason or another. That being said, it's about time this show properly expanded on its characters, especially after having two separate flashback arcs for Dazai so far.
May 17, 2019 11:47 AM
Oct 2017
Lel0uchZer0 said:
bitchassdarius said:

It actually suits the whole act. It was more shocking and unexpected to see just like it was for kyouka

i can agree it was unexpected in a comedic way, much like random deaths in a horror b-movie
May 17, 2019 11:48 AM

Apr 2016
FMmatron said:
Vlad4o said:

Yeah, I also think they could've expanded upon that. I mean, you got the gist, but it would've been more impactful with more details.

Definitely. That's why it's more impactful in the manga. It goes above and beyond by exploring in-depth both Atsushi's and the Headmaster's backstories showing the parallels between the two. It also gives the justifiable reason as to why Atsushi to this day is still heavily traumatized and why it's hard for him to get over his past.
May 17, 2019 12:07 PM

Mar 2016
Yeah definitely skipped some details about the headmaster that would further characterize him and draw parallels between him and Atsushi, and it would also a bit more justify why he gave that kind of treatment to Atsushi. Basically, the headmaster lived a hellish life and had to endure it to live, so he made atsushi endure the hellish life to survive later the fate decreed upon him as a weretiger as we see him in the story. It would have been better to draw that parallel between them as the manga did, but oh well, still decent nonetheless
I liked Kyouka’s backstory. I guess they gave it more time than Atsushi’s which led the latter being a bit rushed.
Shishou_23May 17, 2019 12:16 PM
May 17, 2019 12:21 PM
Jul 2018
This feels so freaking rushed I don't think it made as much as sense as it did in the manga... I was so confused about the Atsushi and his headmaster part of the episode I went to reread chapter 39 to make sure I was remembering it right. The manga version makes SOOOO much more sense than in the anime. Literally half of the chapter was cut from the anime version.

...And then it simultaneously feels like it's going too slow since we're six episodes in and there's only been one Fyodor episode so far. Halfway through a season and there is so much left to do :/

Dazai and Chuuya are two of my favorite characters and all but I'm wondering if including their backstory novel in this season was a mistake because of how everything else will end up being done at a rushed pace. It was pretty much fanservice since they are the most popular characters in this series. However, for the overall season was it really worth sacrificing three episodes for them when there's a lot of other stuff that needs to be done and fleshed out??

Possibly an unpopular opinion here but maybe the novel adaptations should have been OVAs instead of being thrown into the main series.
removed-userMay 17, 2019 12:55 PM
May 17, 2019 12:24 PM

Aug 2012
Lucy just can´t tell Atsushi about her feelings, huh? What a mess a confused girl´s heart can do :'D But boys can be really clueless, just like he were. And thus, poor cinnamon tiger ended with his cute butt exposed... Unfortunately, they cut the small cutesy AtsuKyou moment and Kyouka and Lucy´s "he´s mine" stare in the restaurant. These are priceless.

My poor lily baby... Kouyou sure love her pupils, even saying she doesn´t believe in love at all. That was very cute of her.

Atsushi´s case got me heartbroken in manga, already. Seeing it animated almost made me cry. Well, Ranpo and his snacks amused me a bit. Now we understand the director tortured him to make him able to survive outside the orphanage, yet value the simple things and protect the weak like he was in the past... Still, as Dazai said, a horrible and dreadfull experience, no less.

Parents might be assholes while they are around us, but once they go away, you actually see they did one good thing or another for you. For Atsushi, this was put to an extreme, but with Dazai´s help he was able to understand at least a bit of it.
"Could you not talk with me? I'm busy breathing."
May 17, 2019 12:55 PM

Mar 2016
Kangchenjunga said:
This feels so freaking rushed I don't think it made as much as sense as it did in the manga...

And then it simultaneously feels like it's going too slow since we're six episodes in and there's only been one Fyodor episode so far. Halfway through a season and there is so much left to do :/

Dazai and Chuuya are two of my favorite characters and all but I'm wondering if including their backstory novel in this season was a mistake because of how everything else will end up being done at a rushed pace. It was pretty much fanservice since they are the most popular characters in this series. However, for the overall season was it really worth sacrificing three episodes for them when there's a lot of other stuff that needs to be done and fleshed out??

Possibly an unpopular opinion here but maybe the novel adaptations should have been OVAs instead of being thrown into the main series.

I can agree dazai and Chuuya partnership backstory was fanservice for fans of the duo. Ultimately, it has no connection to the main story except for that one line from Mori mentioning Natsume sensei. Fyodor’s first arc will probably be like guild arc, not incredibly rushed but still a bit rushed. Also, I think you’re being a bit harsh on this episode. They didn’t omit anything from Kyouka’s backstory iirc. They only skipped the parallel between atsushi and his master and Akutagawa’s involvement, which yes makes it somehow rushed cause it could have given more context and depth but not that very rushed to the point it doesn’t make much sense. The kyouka-atsushi chapters are already weirdly placed in the manga tbh but that’s not a problem for manga format due to the nature of the medium, but it does show itself in anime form.
May 17, 2019 1:10 PM
Jul 2018
Wait what did dazai mean by saying "father" at the end? The headmaster isn't atsushi's father right? Was he just implying the headmaster was like a father figure to atsushi?
May 17, 2019 1:17 PM

Mar 2016
matijaleader said:
Wait what did dazai mean by saying "father" at the end? The headmaster isn't atsushi's father right? Was he just implying the headmaster was like a father figure to atsushi?

Obviously, father figure. I mean it was an orphanage after all.
May 17, 2019 2:06 PM
Apr 2019
Ibuki_22 said:
Kangchenjunga said:
This feels so freaking rushed I don't think it made as much as sense as it did in the manga...

And then it simultaneously feels like it's going too slow since we're six episodes in and there's only been one Fyodor episode so far. Halfway through a season and there is so much left to do :/

I can agree dazai and Chuuya partnership backstory was fanservice for fans of the duo. Ultimately, it has no connection to the main story except for that one line from Mori mentioning Natsume sensei. Fyodor’s first arc will probably be like guild arc, not incredibly rushed but still a bit rushed. Also, I think you’re being a bit harsh on this episode. They didn’t omit anything from Kyouka’s backstory iirc. They only skipped the parallel between atsushi and his master and Akutagawa’s involvement, which yes makes it somehow rushed cause it could have given more context and depth but not that very rushed to the point it doesn’t make much sense. The kyouka-atsushi chapters are already weirdly placed in the manga tbh but that’s not a problem for manga format due to the nature of the medium, but it does show itself in anime form.

I don't mind tbh , i'm just waiting for Fuku Vs Mori and Dazai Vs Fyodor 😱🙈
May 17, 2019 3:54 PM
Mar 2017
Nothing can beat my joy, Kyouka is back and she is still as adorable as I remembered her, but this episode brought me more joy because Lucy also accompanied Atsushi and Kyouka, Lucy is too cute being upset because Atsushi did not come to rescue her, but after clarifying the misunderstanding, Lucy looked very happy that Atsushi went to look for her, when she was blushing when she heard Atsushi said that is too adorable.
It gave me a bit of a laugh to see that the first part of the episode was called "catfight", could it be because Lucy and Kyouka feel the same for Atsushi?
I laughed a lot when Lucy welcomes Atsushi into the cafe, in addition to the aggressive service she gave to poor Atsushi who had no idea why Lucy was upset with him, although Lucy admits that she wants revenge on Atsushi, obviously it's a lie and I laughed a lot when Lucy threatens Atsushi with strangle him and Kyouka reassures him telling him that she will butcher Lucy if she tries to harm him.
I was delighted to see that Lucy sabotaged Kyouka's assignment, that evil smile fits her very well, but I prefer when she is a good girl and her smile is beautiful.
In the end Lucy saves Atsushi from drowning and he proposes the idea to dry their clothes using her skill, but she fails and both end up naked, that was undoubtedly too hilarious, Lucy has a modest body and that scream that she released was very funny.
I must admit that I was moved by Kyouka's true past, to learn that the ability that supposedly killed her parents actually saved her life, it was a big change, in addition to knowing that Kyouka's parents were agents, it is a pity that her parents death was in a mystery for not know who was that person with the strange ability.
It was a pleasure to learn that the mysterious person who gave Kyouka the information was the beautiful and elegant Kouyo Ozaki, I love the design of this character, she loves Kyouka so much that she did all that to obtain that information.

The second half was also as emotional as the first, since Atsushi is left with a case where the victim was the director of the orphanage where he grew up, the man who made his childhood a hell finally died, but Atsushi has mixed feelings, On one hand he is happy with the death of the evil man who mistreated him, but upon discovering that the man came to congratulate him he does not know how to really feel, but finally is Dazai who comforts and helps Atsushi to order his emotions, Dazai sometimes has very good moments and dialogues and this was one of them.

This episode made Atsushi and Kyouka overcome their painful past when they learned the truth behind them, in Kyouka's case, the ability that she came to hate actually saved her life, besides having a family that loved her. As for Atsushi, he finally understood why he received that cruel mistreatment by the director, in simple words it was an episode of strong emotions and the end with Atsushi crying the death of who could be said was his father figure was touching.
It only remains to know who was the bastard who had that ability to control people through contact with blood.
May 17, 2019 4:26 PM

Jan 2019
Is it just me, or was that ball that Kyouka was playing with before her parents got killed the same ball that odasaku touched when he got poisoned by Ango?
May 17, 2019 5:08 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

The first half was great and it was nice learning Kyouka's backstory. I hope she can come to accept her own power now. Demon Snow is the last gift of love that her parents left her. :)

Atsushi's story I feel could've been expanded upon but it was still pretty moving. I guess despite all that the headmaster has put him through, Atsushi still sees him as a father figure. Like Dazai says, it was a horrible, dreadful experience but it's what shaped him to value the things he does today so while the method may have been wrong, the headmaster did have good intentions.

The ED is just too damn good, especially the opening tune as the episode closes out.
May 17, 2019 6:09 PM

Oct 2015
This episode was about Atsushi and Kyouka finding their closures on their previous ordeals. I'm really glad for them especially for Kyouka, I'm more glad she didn't kill her parents and won't resent demon snow again. Up to now I didn't like her but I'm starting to see her anew. As for Atsushi I don't blame him for not wanting to forgive the headmaster he was barbaric, but he should try at least to find it in his heart to forgive him for himself to move on and carry himself to the future.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 17, 2019 6:37 PM

Mar 2009
Not sure if I understand the message they're going for in the end. Wasn't the headmaster a terrible person? Is there a deeper story to him in the source material?
May 17, 2019 7:55 PM

May 2016
To be honest I'm quite disappointed of how Atsushi's backstory was adapted in this episode. It was extremely rushed and cut out quite a lot of detail from the manga. The anime did get the message across, but the manga's extra flashbacks of Atsushi's torturous time at the orphanage had more of an emotional impact in explaining not only his resentment, but also the actions and motivations of the headmaster.

A shame was looking forward to seeing this chapter adapted, it's one of my favorite in the manga and goes a long way in explaining how Atsushi is the person he is today. This should have been adapted into a full episode. Oh well at least senpai Dazai was on hand to give him advice in coping with the loss of the headmaster.

Oh btw for those who haven't watched the Hitori Ayumu OVA yet, I suggest doing so now as chronologically in the manga it takes place after this episode.
Bondrewd did nothing wrong.
May 17, 2019 8:14 PM
Jan 2016
I feel like they're really rushing it. I mean, I can't blame them I want to get to the more serious parts as soon as possible but if you're gonna animate scenes that are meant to impact the audience you should do it right and stick to the 'feels' of the manga.
May 17, 2019 8:50 PM

May 2013
So you mean all the torture and suffering Atushi experience was for a good reason? I don't know how that make any sense? can't the headmaster just be nice and keep him chained when he's about to go tiger mode?
May 17, 2019 8:57 PM

Sep 2017
Great episode. Loved the fleshed out backstories for both Kyouka (what the fuck was that ability, that's both awesome and terrifying). Also, Kyouka's parents are badasses. The headmaster thing was very unexpected. I still can't fully sympathize with the headmaster because of exactly what Dazai said: what he did to Atsushi was truly morally reprehensible. However, maybe there really was a method to his madness. I wish he could have gotten to speak to Atushi as a father for once.

Also, I just finished Prison School like two weeks ago, and Lucy sounded SO similar to Hana it was surreal (yes, I know the VA is the same).
May 17, 2019 9:56 PM
Jan 2019
I still wonder how Rampo-San can deduce everything with such accuracy, though that's not an ability!! 🤔🤔 Here also, he knew that the victim was Atsushi's headmaster 😐
May 17, 2019 9:57 PM
Jul 2018
I am surprised that the half of the show already over and still not a sign of any hype moment. eh fine by me, this season as a whole feels like nostalgia and reminder of the great reminder of the first two seasons. At this point I anticipate this season might end with cliffhanger that will lead to be another season (that hopefully will air quick as the last seasons).

May 18, 2019 1:02 AM

Oct 2015
FMmatron said:
Yay, for Kyouka. And this was a pretty heavy episode and a good one one top that shed new light on past events. Flashbacks be praised, even tho some aspects, especially in regards to Kyouka's backround seemed a bit random.

Anyways, I didn't expect such an emotional reaction over the person who caused Atsushi to suffer from a strong trauma, it was still the only father figure in his life and as weird as it may sound, he had good intentions.

mean
when you think about it
abusing someone cause you love them is something you should be familiar with anyways :>
shitgatsu and naruto

beating your own kid cause you're dying and killing your entire family while forcing your brother to seek revenge against you so he doesnt hate the village nor his clan

its a combination of both anyways
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
May 18, 2019 3:12 AM
Apr 2019
SkyDrop said:
I am surprised that the half of the show already over and still not a sign of any hype moment. eh fine by me, this season as a whole feels like nostalgia and reminder of the great reminder of the first two seasons. At this point I anticipate this season might end with cliffhanger that will lead to be another season (that hopefully will air quick as the last seasons).

After the next ep, things won't be the same anymore so enjoy these precious ADA moments 😉
May 18, 2019 3:23 AM
Apr 2017
Illyricus said:
I have the feeling both backstories were a bit rushed (especially Atsushi's). I feel that both of them could have been a separate episode, tbh. Kyoka's one especially was ridiculous, but at least the scene where her parents killed those assassins was badass, not gonna lie.

Lucy as always the best of the episode, even if this is probably all the screentime she's gonna have this season. Her scream while naked was wonderful.

Also, I'm curious to see where they are going to end this, since I somehow forgot that
I think it's going to end after cannibalism, before the agency was framed coz this season is just going to have 12 episodes and the fall of agency arc is not finished on manga yet
May 18, 2019 4:05 AM

Mar 2016
Mormegil said:
Not sure if I understand the message they're going for in the end. Wasn't the headmaster a terrible person? Is there a deeper story to him in the source material?

The main message from the episode is that the headmaster made atsushi resent him so that he wouldn’t resent himself for being cursed as a weretiger who wreaks havoc, and enduring that hellish life is what shaped him into the man he is and taught him how to survive so that he’s ready to be set free and face greater dangers. That’s the message in this episode. However, There’s some details in the manga that would give a bit more reason for the Headmaster’s motives which is that he’s basically like atsushi and had to endure a hellish path to survive, so he’s doing the same with atsushi.
May 18, 2019 4:30 AM

Nov 2016
Mei-o_Scarlett said:
FMmatron said:

mean
when you think about it
abusing someone cause you love them is something you should be familiar with anyways :>
shitgatsu and naruto

beating your own kid cause you're dying and killing your entire family while forcing your brother to seek revenge against you so he doesnt hate the village nor his clan

Lol, just because it happens doesn't necessarily mean every abuse is a form of "tough love". And an orphanage is the first place where you would take the act at face value.

May 18, 2019 4:33 AM

Oct 2015
FMmatron said:
Mei-o_Scarlett said:

mean
when you think about it
shitgatsu and naruto

Lol, just because it happens doesn't necessarily mean every abuse is a form of "tough love". And an orphanage is the first place where you would take the act at face value.

i mean, it doesnt mean that yea buttttttttt
>every battle series and shigatsu literally uses that as an excuse to justify and make the abuser look better
like bruh

tho tbf, it's easy to figure out since like dazai said, he told no one about him being a tiger,
didnt chase him at all,
and tiger boi is being played as an expy to atukagawa, who also has an abusive mentor tough love, cough cough
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2019

82 by Karva1 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2019

85 by Karva1 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2019

103 by Karva1 »»
Yesterday, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2019

75 by Karva1 »»
Yesterday, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2019

149 by Virtecek »»
Apr 7, 2:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.