Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 23, 2019 9:59 PM

Oct 2012
How the heck do people do their business then only use toilet paper. What about water? I always use freaking water then toilet paper and even soap sometimes. Why is it that the toilets don't have toilet sprayers / bidets? Those asses must stink from a mile away let me tell ya that much and it's unhealthy n leave u with infections n irritated skin plus your underwear will stain.
May 23, 2019 10:04 PM
Jul 2018
Whats next? Things asians do that are weird?
May 23, 2019 10:16 PM

Apr 2013
lmao thanks poster above me, that thread was just made cause of your post kek.

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
May 24, 2019 4:04 AM

Dec 2018
SamHandwich said:
Europeans are afraid of ketchup. These madmen eat mayonnaise on their fries!

Afraid of ketchup? Here where i live, we tend to use ketchup to pasta. I've heard that its weird at least, which suprised me since it tastes good lmao
May 24, 2019 6:35 AM

May 2016
xaow said:
european dudes used to always throw my gaydar off. Now I'm used to it tho.

i'm from the US and I was volunteering in Japan and I met a lot of guys from germany, france and the UK and i literally wasn't able to tell if they were gay or not. I think where I'm from, most guys who are straight, almost never act feminine. So this was confusing but I also thought it was cool!
May 24, 2019 7:41 AM

Nov 2008
xxxTypeOxxx said:
Which Europeans do you have in mind? Middle, West, East, Balkans?

Europeans. When whatshisname asked about things Americans do that are weird, he didn't specify region. Sorry, I mean wierd.

May 24, 2019 8:06 AM

Oct 2017
As a Canadian.

-Europeans call good life living in packed small apartments.

-Eurovision

-Use public transportation(what is this thing called public transportation? I never used one in my average ass North American town)

-European showers. Actually there are no showers it is just a hose and a bathtub. You sit (or stand) in the bathtub and hose yourself down or simply use the bathtub.
Why no showers?Why do you europeans like just a hose and a bathtub?

-Darwinism. In Europe we can climb towers and ruins and not have to take in the views through 10 inches of plexiglass like in Canada or America. In Europe you reserve the right to be an idiot and to fall to your death.

-Coin every fucking shopping cart, why the fuck coin the fucking shopping cart for fucks sake. Is 30 cents going to stop you from stealing a shopping cart?

-People go topless on the beach. Girls just don't want tan lines I guess but hell yeah it's nice.

-Outside the bathroom light switches. A terrible idea specially if you are traveling with friends.

-My European friend was shocked when he saw me drinking tap water.

-Everything is Euro something,Eurovison,Euro money, Euro car, Euro standard, Euro bus etc...

-How many truly outstanding relatively unknown to Americans rock groups there are in euro nations and, I might add , how many awesome songs there are that most Americans have never heard!

-In Russia, people kept on being thrilled to meet me because they'd never met a real live Canadian before.

-Europeans always assume that all Canadians are bilingual.

''Enemies' gifts are no gifts and do no good.''
May 24, 2019 6:54 PM

Nov 2008
Fate_Saber88 said:
-European showers. Actually there are no showers it is just a hose and a bathtub. You sit (or stand) in the bathtub and hose yourself down or simply use the bathtub.
On the reverse, at least European bathrooms have windows. I've been in very few American apartments that had bathroom windows. Seems like a very obvious choice if you wanna air the room out of poo and wall-damaging moisture without using a noisy fan. It's also more relaxing. Americans are far too private about this.

May 24, 2019 7:28 PM
Jul 2018
Ezekiel said:
Fate_Saber88 said:
On the reverse, at least European bathrooms have windows. I've been in very few American apartments that had bathroom windows. Seems like a very obvious choice if you wanna air the room out of poo and wall-damaging moisture without using a noisy fan. It's also more relaxing. Americans are far too private about this.

I learned from home that the bathroom gets mildew, if you never open the window after you took a shower, so that's the reason, why they are there.

But we got normal showers too.

Fate_Saber88 said:
-Use public transportation(what is this thing called public transportation? I never used one in my average ass North American town)

-My European friend was shocked when he saw me drinking tap water.

- It's cheaper and environmentally beneficial, so people are encouraged to use it. Also you are usually faster by train, tram or subway, since there couldn't be any traffic jam. Cars aren't allowed on the rails for the tram either, so you can only get stucked in the traffic with busses.

- Depends on the country and in the country, it depends on the region as well. Some countries or regions have to use chlorine, if they reuse water from clarification plants or they use prepared ocean water for some parts, I think.
We take for some / many parts of the country the spring water from the mountains. The really weird thing is: We even use this super clear, healthy spring water for sanitary facilities. It's just an awful waste, but of course, there isn't a second pipeline systeme, so it uses the same water.
But yes, many people I know drink tap water at home since buying a lot of mineral water in plastic bottles is such a unnecessary waste, if it's right there in your tap.

Fate_Saber88 said:
-Europeans always assume that all Canadians are bilingual.

View minutes ago, I believed that too. TIL
removed-userMay 24, 2019 7:33 PM
May 24, 2019 8:11 PM

Mar 2014
Genocide their native population.
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127
May 24, 2019 8:42 PM

Feb 2019
Snusgossen said:
SamHandwich said:

Afraid of ketchup? Here where i live, we tend to use ketchup to pasta. I've heard that its weird at least, which suprised me since it tastes good lmao

Not even in a $1 Lunchables knockoff have I ever heard of ketchup pasta... You win the award for strugglingest man of 2019

It costs $4 a week to feed this man
May 25, 2019 5:39 PM

Sep 2012
Sawilagar said:
Genocide their native population.

Based.

Yeah, getting their own population replaced with foreigners is really the weirdest thing they do.
May 25, 2019 6:05 PM
May 2019
SamHandwich said:

fair point lol, that's 100% true rofl :D
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 7 hours ago

11 by vasipi4946 »»
24 minutes ago

» I'm a coomer, but the important question is...

LenRea - 5 hours ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
29 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 3 hours ago

0 by _Nette_ »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 11 hours ago

18 by deg »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » In the future there will be battles for love between species from other planets(theory)

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

10 by Dracowyn »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.