Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 22, 2019 5:18 AM

Nov 2013
SAITAMA IS SOOOO STRONG AS USUAL!!!I LOVE GENOS <3
May 23, 2019 10:18 AM

May 2016
While there are episodes from this season that I enjoyed, with episode 3 where Saitama chopped Garou's shoulder the most, this one was unfortunately quite a letdown.

The wonderful shots of the manga was burnt into my mind, with Genos' Anti-Cockroach Incineration Blast plus Snek's Coiled Snake Fist being some of the best looking ones so I was felt rather crestfallen seeing most of the numerous fights being glossed over, skipped, or overlapped by loud dialogue or sounds effects that sound muffled AF. The explosions are a far cry from sounding like actual explosions too. Tatsumaki's psychic Blizzard Group Subjugation Slam was even covered by a green flash so they won't have to animate them crashing into the building ;-;

It could surely use a lot of work and I would've preferred to wait longer to see if it'll look better somehow.

Saitama punching Bakuzan for touching his wig was really funny though! Bald people are the touchiest kind of people whenever there're wigs involved~ I liked that last shot of King Orochi too plus Takehito voicing Gyoro-chan.

May 27, 2019 12:33 PM

Mar 2016
The best animation and visual quality of this whole ep is Snek's flashback of S1 OPM
May 30, 2019 11:17 PM
Feb 2018
Isn't Gyoro Gyoro female?
But yeah nothing much to say, great manga that will never get the adaptation it deserves. Pretty sad knowing that the sheer epic fights that are yet to come will be shit on by the animation
Jun 1, 2019 11:19 PM

Dec 2015
Lol, looks like Garou found Watchdog Man.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 16, 2019 9:52 PM

Jul 2013
Damn who defeated Genos? Gonna have have to opm that dude, and that Suiryu as well.
Jul 7, 2019 1:39 PM

Jun 2017
damn. that ending was really surprising and sad. poor Genos and Metal Knight :(
Jul 11, 2019 6:14 AM

Mar 2015
Lmao Saitama on the throne while he was being acknowledged as strong was funny
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 12, 2019 10:59 PM

Jul 2013
Man I love tournament arcs. No matter in what anime, they're always nice to watch. It's funny how Saitamas opponents think just because he's an amateur in martial arts he's weak. That big guy for sure had a nice flight :D

Genos in the meantime fought the monster in city C. Funny to see Genos using superglue to beat the cockroach haha.

Poor Snek. Again he gets onehittet. Stream seems really strong. I can't say if he's as strong as Garou, but if it's true that he doesn't train at all. Would be interesting to see if he trains hard.

Who the hell was that thing which overwhelmed Genos? Also the ending was crazy. Monster king Orochi, oh boy. The monster association is no joke.

The best thing of this episode was definitely the Fubuki/Tatsumaki part.

Jul 28, 2019 12:16 AM

Dec 2018
So Sour Face had 0 reaction to the fact that Saitama 1 hit ko'ed Zakko.

Fubuki could halt multiple people with her psychic power yet she didn't use it on Super S at all, smh.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Sep 7, 2019 9:16 AM

Jul 2015
Lmao Saitama casually on the toilet while all that shit is going, just imagine king just playing some games

Jul 23, 2020 8:14 AM

Apr 2009
Is Saitama OK? He's been in the toilet twice in this episode, first offscreen when he confessed to Sourface he didn't see his win over Jakumen after their match because he was in the toilet, and second where we actually see him sitting on the toilet seat during Snek vs Suiryu match.

Genos got trampled again...*sigh*

Orochi huh?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 27, 2020 11:39 PM
Oct 2019
Suiryu, Genos,Boros, Bang and his brother, King, Fubuki, Sonic and all the powerful demons Saitama has defeated knows about Saitama's true power till now
Dec 1, 2020 4:02 PM
Feb 2020
Frustrating Watch.

Anime Only here. What are they even doing in that arena once the Public Address System in all the cities (and the news) have announced the Monster Invasion.

It's illogical that the public address system which is city wide does not work inside public arenas.

It ought to be able to override each public venue's system as well as override every television channel...

Saitama should know the situation and he should be out there.

Snake Guy really? he knows the situation and he's still there. And the organizers they didn't make the announcement to the fighters that they are free to fight the monsters, that the event is postponed or some thing. Don't they live in these cities too?

Its a frustrating watch when you're presented with heroes being annhiliated and the back-up or the strong capable fighters who could be their back up literally doing nothing and planning to do nothing about it. And then cut scene (no transition) Hey viewer see another hero get trashed / killed / destroyed and lets go back to see how all these strong fighters at the show oh look they're joking ha ha and theres Saitama in the men's room ha ha he's taken off the wig ha ha And let's go back to the heroes, they're dead. And in the hospital the Monsters are even making their way there to attack people receiving medical treatment. And back to all these strong fighters helping nobody.

Really frustrating watch.
Rui_ReiDec 1, 2020 4:10 PM
Jan 4, 2021 6:20 AM

Feb 2019
I hate that BDSM chick. What a boring charcter.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Jan 31, 2021 11:33 AM

Oct 2020
Don't touch my hair - haha!! That was awesome. I think only the final will worth to be seen or maybe not. Genos was doing very well. However someone stronger came. I like the appearance of Tornado. She is really too powerful.

The fight isn't interesting as I thought. I hope this won't bore me much and the real story will began. There is a Monster King. I think the ending of this season will be good enough.
Jan 31, 2021 11:36 AM

Oct 2020
Rui_Rei said:
Frustrating Watch.

Anime Only here. What are they even doing in that arena once the Public Address System in all the cities (and the news) have announced the Monster Invasion.

It's illogical that the public address system which is city wide does not work inside public arenas.

It ought to be able to override each public venue's system as well as override every television channel...

Saitama should know the situation and he should be out there.

Snake Guy really? he knows the situation and he's still there. And the organizers they didn't make the announcement to the fighters that they are free to fight the monsters, that the event is postponed or some thing. Don't they live in these cities too?

Its a frustrating watch when you're presented with heroes being annhiliated and the back-up or the strong capable fighters who could be their back up literally doing nothing and planning to do nothing about it. And then cut scene (no transition) Hey viewer see another hero get trashed / killed / destroyed and lets go back to see how all these strong fighters at the show oh look they're joking ha ha and theres Saitama in the men's room ha ha he's taken off the wig ha ha And let's go back to the heroes, they're dead. And in the hospital the Monsters are even making their way there to attack people receiving medical treatment. And back to all these strong fighters helping nobody.

Really frustrating watch.

Unfortunately I am also taking this crap. I don't understand this thing also. And yeah, I agree with you. It IS frustrating.
Apr 3, 2021 11:53 AM
Jul 2018
i really liked this ep lol
Apr 24, 2021 2:12 AM

Apr 2013
I'm not a fan of Tatsumaki, but she's right about Fubuki. It's okay if you hang around with weaker people because you can still learn something from then. But "collecting" them in order to get stronger won't work. I hope Fubuki will see that after this encounter. Also I'm glad Super-S could escape so I can see more of her :>
Feb 1, 2022 5:35 PM
Nov 2021
So far, I definitely prefer Season One of OPM. I'm slightly ahead in the manga and I think it does a better job at explaining certain characters, whereas the anime feels rushed to me.

Aside from the obvious, I think the biggest downside for me is NOT ENOUGH SAITAMA!
Feb 1, 2022 5:42 PM
Nov 2021
Mau2X15 said:
So far, I definitely prefer Season One of OPM. I'm slightly ahead in the manga and I think it does a better job at explaining certain characters, whereas the anime feels rushed to me.

Aside from the obvious, I think the biggest downside for me is NOT ENOUGH SAITAMA!

I agree with this, everything is really rushed and there’s a lot going on to focus on one thing. All I care about is to see my boy Saitama fight and even then you don’t see Saitama as much, they’re just focused on the hundreds of enemies that appeared suddenly. Show more of Saitama D:
Dec 30, 2022 7:27 AM
Jun 2022
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Jun 27, 2023 4:53 PM
May 2023
I came into this second season really wanting to like it, and it does have some good parts. It's still pretty entertaining as far as dialogue goes. I don't know if I'm just losing my mind and imagiging this since I don't see anyone else complaining about it, but goodness me the sound effects in the last few episodes have been abhorrent. Punches sound more like plastic slapping and explosions sound very grating. I have never noticed this in any other anime (including OPM S1).
Aug 6, 2023 3:26 PM
Mar 2023
One of my favourite episodes
Oct 14, 2023 12:44 AM

Mar 2012
Suiryu might be strong but he doesn't seem like a very interesting character so far. Wonder how his fight with Saitama will play out. Also, why did they have to do my boy Genos dirty like that by having him get taken out off-screen.
Oct 27, 2023 1:25 AM
Aug 2023
Fights were great
Nov 22, 2023 7:09 PM

Jul 2021
Im sad now i liked the snake fist guy.

Dec 9, 2023 9:16 PM

Nov 2023
Lmao poor person touched Saitama's wig and got what he deserved
Dec 28, 2023 8:05 PM
Apr 2018
This season is a letdown... Not really funny... not really engaging...
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2019

389 by THEBIGNOODLER »»
Apr 10, 2:30 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - Jun 25, 2019

200 by Craneface »»
Mar 28, 2:52 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - May 7, 2019

244 by scorpioniclibra »»
Mar 14, 3:26 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

xShinigami3125 - Apr 23, 2019

367 by Dr_tardo »»
Feb 21, 6:24 PM

» Bro deadass nearly died

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jan 17

3 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jan 17, 3:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.