Forum Settings
Forums

Are there any fandom that is actually nice?

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
May 15, 6:19 PM

Dave_Adrian said:
operasinger said:
I always see people calling that and this fandom toxic and more. So I was just curious if there are any anime fandom that is actually nice. I only heard that D. Gray Man fans are nice, none other than that.

Personally I think the whole anime community is toxic tho

All anime fandom definitely toxic, but the hentai fandom tho... trust me, we're all nice and peaceful here.

Can confirm the hentai fandom is the least toxic of them all.
That 30+ year old boomer that teaches paleontology during a hentai review on MAL. *sips*
Anime was indeed a mistake, since we prefer 2D waifu's over 3D wamen.

May 15, 10:49 PM

operasinger said:
I always see people calling that and this fandom toxic and more. So I was just curious if there are any anime fandom that is actually nice. I only heard that D. Gray Man fans are nice, none other than that.

Personally I think the whole anime community is toxic tho

The Hyouka one is pretty fucking good.

The more I watch the Classics(Ashita no Joe, Prince of Tennis, Detective Conan, the Gundam series...), more my admiration for them furthers, the Quality(OST, Innovative sound effects, Developing emotions on the act[for instance, a rage], Comedy, Subtle romances, and even Culture) you see on those Classics isn’t really on the industry anymore, you should definitely check them!

May 15, 11:06 PM

Unowen said:
Classic shoujo manga fans and Patlabor ones are the chillest I've taken part of.

Same here. Also I would add Escaflowne and Princess Tutu fans are very chill and nice.
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.

May 16, 1:47 AM

Luna_Estlin said:
imo Hitoribocchi, violet Evergarden & Tensei slime

No, Violet Evergarden fandom is toxic. I was insulted due that I disliked episode 10. Also, a fanboy told me "u don't understand".
Life has no meaning.

May 16, 2:09 AM

Like others said, the more obscure or forgotten the anime is the more peaceful the fanclub, stuff like noein, kitakubu, blue gender or aho girl. Ecchi fans are chill too, you won't find any violent waifu war on a ikkitousen or queens blade forum.
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think
it's necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro

May 16, 4:36 AM
Dragon ball,Jojo,one piece and sword art online's fandom is pretty cool and chill they don't even care about others opinion on their anime love them

May 16, 8:15 AM

Corpse Party and Zero Escape fandom was nice... back when it existed.

May 16, 7:40 PM

Never really joined a fandom; just partake in fanfiction, fan art, fan music, & the like.

May 16, 8:28 PM

Yugioh.

I even met people IRL from that fandom.

But even that fandom has a sect, specifically the card game part, that isn't very nice. Anime and manga only fans for Yugioh are nice tho.
The anime community in a nutshell.

May 16, 8:29 PM

Timz0r said:
Dave_Adrian said:

All anime fandom definitely toxic, but the hentai fandom tho... trust me, we're all nice and peaceful here.

Can confirm the hentai fandom is the least toxic of them all.

Will say yeah, hentai fandom is really really nice.
The anime community in a nutshell.

May 16, 11:11 PM

Any fanbase of a not-very popular anime, since nobody attacks it, nobody feels the need to defend it ....

May 16, 11:21 PM
Top Fan

Sword Art Online I heard was pretty chill

May 17, 9:31 AM
Anime-is-King said:

They might be pretty chill among themselves but honestly the way they keep making awful memes about who the real black swordsman is, is just too unbearable.

May 17, 9:35 AM

Not anime, but the Animal Crossing fanbase used to be the sweetest group ever. I haven't participated in a good while, but I'm super worried in what its become ever since Isabelle became a meme. -___-
Give my rock daughter a profile picture!
I apparently maxed out the pic submissions x_x
Mods please fulfill my wish

Ride the rapturous rainbow! Poyon-poyon, poyoyoyoyoon! Pyorin-chuu~

May 17, 10:06 AM

Comment #62 speaks for itself pretty much eehee.~

May 17, 11:26 AM
shoujo and josei fandom are the best but tbh most of the fans of not so popular shows/genres are usually more calmer and nicer

May 17, 11:56 AM
Every fandom is toxic, no matter the anime, manga, novel, book, music, sport, game, hobby etc they chose from.

The true question you have to ask, is wich fandom has a low toxic lvl.

Edit: For that, read comment 62.

May 17, 1:33 PM
Top Fan

cancerguy said:
Anime-is-King said:

They might be pretty chill among themselves but honestly the way they keep making awful memes about who the real black swordsman is, is just too unbearable.

lol! I was actually being sarcastic :P SAO fandom is pretty spicy.

May 18, 9:49 AM
Find fandoms of shows that are completely inoffensive, largely generalistic, not popular and with a sort of chill "feel-good" atmosphere and you'll probably be satisfied with no toxicity whatsoever. Since they're not popular they won't attract trolls and the like, since they're generalistic they won't be home to a specific genre fanbase that can get extremely defensive very quickly and even if trolls found their way to this fandom, the shows are so inoffensive that there'd be pretty much nothing to troll about to begin with.

Otherwise, there's toxicity in every fandom. Not just anime either, you wouldn't believe the toxic level of photography fans, not even between different brands, but just between different sensor sizes, it's legitimately insane. And unlike MAL, I'm talking about 90% of "fandom" that is well over their 40s, so old people who should know how to behave like adults. MAL and the anime community in general are not really that toxic in my limited experience.

May 18, 12:54 PM

3-gatsu no Lion, ARIA, K-ON, Non Non Biyori, Kiniro Mosaic, Natsume Yuujinchou, Kimi to Boku, Tsurune, Ookiku Furikabutte, Nichijou, Shirobako, Kemono no Souja Erin, Baccano, Uchuu Kyoudai, Tamayura, Girls und Panzer and Yuru Camp fandoms are full of super nice people. At least from my own experience. :)

Honorable mentions: Hunter X Hunter (2011), FMA: Brotherhood, Darling in the FranXX, Nisekoi, SAO, JoJo, Fate Series, Cowboy Bebop, Ginga Eiyuu, GATE, Chihayafuru, Hibike! Euphonium, Rurouni Kenshin, Suzumiya Haruhi, Code Geass, Death Note, Monster, Re:Zero, YoI, KamiNomi, Hayate no Gotoku, Ore no Imouto, Toradora and Saenai Heroine fandoms. Avoid at all cost. Or at least limit interactions with them as much as possible.
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

May 18, 1:11 PM

i felt a lot of love when i started to get really into love live, i thought it would be a lot of ppl like "omg u don't even have merch" or "lol ur such a n00b" but everyone i met who was also in the fandom was like DELIGHTED to have found someone who was getting into it so i'd say love live has a pretty tight fandom
[url=https://myanimelist.net/profile/mifti]
[/url]

May 18, 1:12 PM

Yakusoku no Neverland fandom was nice before the anime aired, but after this they started with ship wars (Ray x Emma and Norman x Emma) and fight about the anime adaptation (if it was good or not)
And about the manga (spoilers for the recent chapters)

May 18, 1:16 PM

The Fate franchise is home to one of the most understanding and welcoming fanbases in all of Japanese media.
But seriously, fuck those guys.

This glorious signature made by @Mayumi leads to my
superior reviews! Most Recent: Liz and the Blue Bird!

I am the Arbiter of Absolute Truth, and here is my wisdom:

"Steins;Gate 0 is bad. Really bad. And stupid. And boring.
Violet Evergarden is great, and should have five seasons.
There is no 'Golden Age.' There is always top-shelf anime.
You should be watching Now and Then Here and There."

May 18, 1:21 PM

No, all the fandoms are full of assholes and retards, and not just anime fandom... every fking fan is like that.

May 18, 1:33 PM
Gintama fandoms that i met are pretty chill and fun.

May 18, 1:33 PM

Avoid the fandoms with heavy ship followings/best girl wars, and you're probably good to go

May 18, 6:27 PM

Not really I mean every fandom is toxic in some way with shipping wars or who is the better waifu or X character's team wars.

"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"

May 20, 9:23 AM

Not exactly Anime fandom... But I'm enjoying myself in Touhou fandom for almost 7 years now. It's the most enjoyable fandom I've ever know.

For Anime fandoms. I think Fairy Tail, Gintama and Fate Series fandom are good to talk and chill with from my experience.

May 20, 9:51 AM
Griff-ith said:
JoJo fandom - honestly if you are into it the fandom is heaven.

This is true, I was once a little annoyed with the jojokes too but then I watched it. I still don't like how some dudes screeching about JoJo EVERYWHERE they go but damn the fandom overall is made in heaven lol!

May 20, 11:31 AM
Warlo said:
Gintama fandoms that i met are pretty chill and fun.
Rio- said:
Not exactly Anime fandom... But I'm enjoying myself in Touhou fandom for almost 7 years now. It's the most enjoyable fandom I've ever know.

For Anime fandoms. I think Fairy Tail, Gintama and Fate Series fandom are good to talk and chill with from my experience.

Gintama fans are trolls here on mal just like fmab, hunterxhunter, steins gate fans

Pages (2) « 1 [2]