Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 13, 2019 1:23 PM

Mar 2018
So I'm super excited for this movie! I'm hoping it's really good. Though just based on stuff I've heard plus my own hopes/opinions/theories, I had some random questions for anyone who has watched the movie.

Specific Questions:

1. Is it true that Kaito's dad (Toichi Kuroba) appears in this movie? (In a flashback or something). If so, when? (Just mention the scene it comes up in, please don't describe the scene/flashback in detail, no major spoilers please.)
2. Is it true that Ran has known that Kaito was disguised as Shinichi for the whole movie?
3. Which comes first, Kaito "drowning" or Kaito bleeding and injured?
4. Please tell me the Detective Boys had a very, very, very minor role in the story. (Except for the occasional, "Conan went to Singapore without us!")
5. Please tell me Ran and Kogoro were actually involved in and a part of the movie and not just there (*cough* movie 20 *cough*).
6. Adding on to the thing about Kaito's dad, do any other characters from Magic Kaito appear, even if just brief cameos? (Because if Kaito Kid almost drowned/almost killed, I'd think it'd be in the news and people would see it...)(No spoilers please)

Opinionated Questions:

1. Did you personally like the movie? (Yes or no)(Rating?)
2. What did you think of the Kid vs. Makoto scene? (Was it well executed? Too over the top?)(No spoilers, please)
3. What did you think of the action in the finale? (Was it too over the top, or was it a good balance between it and the plot?)(No spoilers please)
4. What was your favorite scene/aspect of the movie? (No spoilers, please)
5. Did you think the side characters were developed enough that they weren't completely useless? (No Spoilers, please)
6. I heard that the plot twists in this movie were good and unexpected. Do you agree with that?
7. Did you think that the criminal's motives were good and well thought out? (No spoilers, please)
8. Who did you think was the star of this movie? (Be it side or main characters) (No spoilers, please.)
9. Did the movie live up to your expectations? (Yes or no)

I know I mention it for most of these questions, but please try not to write any spoilers unless otherwise stated! Thank you very much for answering these!
"Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your poker face."
-Kaito Kuroba (aka Kaitou Kid)

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style. But a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows our footsteps."
-Kaito Kuroba (aka Kaitou Kid)

Jun 1, 2019 9:31 PM
May 2016
I would not recommend reading the spoilers cause it may really affects the surprises when you got the chance the finally watched them late this year.

But here’s some of the answers to your questions based from my weak memory which might not be sufficient nor reliable enough.

Hope y’all enjoy the movie soon!!!
Fall3sJan 26, 2021 8:41 AM
Jun 13, 2019 2:29 PM

Mar 2018
Specific Questions:

1. No
2. It was OBVIOUS
3. Drowning
4. Yes, very little
5. Yes but very little
6. Yes, but for a very brief moment

Opinionated Questions:

1. Yes 8/10
2. It was interesting not what I expected and I can’t really call it Mokoto vs Kid
3. It was AMAZING
4. I want to rewatch Conan-kid moments and Makoto and Sonoko moments too ❤️❤️
5. All side characters played important role I’m not sure what you mean by developed
6. It was good but wasn’t unexpected just open your eyes and mind and you will see the clues
7. I think the way Conan found out the motive is impressive
8. Makoto! Kid too but Makoto!
9. It was better than my expectations

You’re Welcome 😊
mneav3Jun 14, 2019 9:01 AM
Dec 7, 2019 12:09 PM

Jan 2017
Specific Questions:

1. Is it true that Kaito's dad (Toichi Kuroba) appears in this movie? (In a flashback or something). If so, when? (Just mention the scene it comes up in, please don't describe the scene/flashback in detail, no major spoilers please.)

1-No Toichi didn't appear in the movie even a flashback or mention a name

2. Is it true that Ran has known that Kaito was disguised as Shinichi for the whole movie?

2-Yeah, from the start when kaito says oh-chan (for kogoro mouri) in the beginning of the movie and Ran's face change when she heard it from Kudo (specific in min 11:48 of the movie)

But I wonder why she got the scene with kaito in the pool, maybe to detect if he the real shinchi

3. Which comes first, Kaito "drowning" or Kaito bleeding and injured?

3-drown

4. Please tell me the Detective Boys had a very, very, very minor role in the story. (Except for the occasional, "Conan went to Singapore without us!")

4-Yes, they have only one scene for 2 min or less

5. Please tell me Ran and Kogoro were actually involved in and a part of the movie and not just there (*cough* movie 20 *cough*).

5-The movie basically focus on other character(Makoto,Sonoko,Conan,Kid), but Kogoro and Ran also have involve in

6. Adding on to the thing about Kaito's dad, do any other characters from Magic Kaito appear, even if just brief cameos? (Because if Kaito Kid almost drowned/almost killed, I'd think it'd be in the news and people would see it...)(No spoilers please)

6-No, no one character from Magic Kaito had appeared.

Opinionated Questions:

1. Did you personally like the movie? (Yes or no)(Rating?)

1-Yes, Loved it really
Rating: 10/10

*You may say because I'm a fan for DC, but really it was a very good movie and you should enjoy in it and don't influence in other opinion (in the end you will watch the movie for you not for them)

2. What did you think of the Kid vs. Makoto scene? (Was it well executed? Too over the top?)(No spoilers, please)

2-I can't talk about the scene (spoiler) but yes it was a very good scene

3. What did you think of the action in the finale? (Was it too over the top, or was it a good balance between it and the plot?)(No spoilers please)

3-it was a very very good Sakuga scene and really didn't expected to see like this scene in DC.

If you talk about *** honestly I felt it was the same scene in the final of the movie, but that didn't make it a bad scene.

4. What was your favorite scene/aspect of the movie? (No spoilers, please)

4-How can I tell without a spoiler xD, well there are more than one scene

5. Did you think the side characters were developed enough that they weren't completely useless? (No Spoilers, please)

5-Who do you mean by side character? Like whom?

6. I heard that the plot twists in this movie were good and unexpected. Do you agree with that?

6-Agree, the twist was perfect but if I compare (and I know I shouldn't) with movie 22 in 22 it was a very perfectly

7. Did you think that the criminal's motives were good and well thought out? (No spoilers, please)

7-Again (and really why I compare with 22!!?) it was good but not as movie 22

8. Who did you think was the star of this movie? (Be it side or main characters) (No spoilers, please.)

8- I think I will choose the four character (Makoto, Sonoko, Kaito, Conan).

9. Did the movie live up to your expectations? (Yes or no)

9-Yes, it live up my expectation

Sorry if there is a spoiler I tried to avoid it
Zain44Dec 8, 2019 2:13 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Movie 23: The Fist of Blue Sapphire Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ttcchen - Apr 12, 2019

53 by animefan8800 »»
Feb 24, 6:25 PM

» Singapore

chongjasmine - Jun 26, 2021

1 by caro1ynnnn »»
Jun 26, 2021 10:21 AM

» How far the chapter should I read first?

ariel_nugie - Jan 1, 2020

1 by Dazel1412 »»
Jan 8, 2020 7:55 PM

» Help to add Trailer Arabic Dub version.

Zain44 - Dec 7, 2019

0 by Zain44 »»
Dec 7, 2019 4:33 AM

» Trailer Reaction Thread

Dazel1412 - Dec 11, 2018

11 by Dazel1412 »»
Aug 27, 2019 7:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.