Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 310 Discussion

May 13, 8:25 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ending

May 13, 5:09 PM
I wasn't expecting that

May 14, 11:11 AM
I dont really like this fake endings announcements, but I'm still glad that the mangaka is continuing the story, this is maybe the final arc, the Supreme Deity arc? hope that Ban get this sacred treasure finally

May 14, 11:14 AM

Jabpi said:
I dont really like this fake endings announcements, but I'm still glad that the mangaka is continuing the story, this is maybe the final arc, the Supreme Deity arc? hope that Ban get this sacred treasure finally
Who cares about the supreme deity? The demon king was ass so expect nothing more from that

May 14, 1:20 PM

They got me at the end. I almost thought the story finished but those final few panels...

Oh boy.

May 14, 3:58 PM

That was some good trolling.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

May 14, 4:04 PM

At first I was expecting Elizabeth to survive and lift up the boulder with one of her strong hands but she seemed pretty dead at the end there.

I hope the people who were dissatisfied with the ending enjoy the continuation. As for myself I wouldn't have minded if it just ended this chapter.
Papaya!

May 14, 7:53 PM
If the curse still remains maybe we'll get proper battles against the Demon King and the Supreme Deity.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 14, 7:55 PM

Well damn......that was unexpected, I actually thought it would be ending lol.
I'm no special story or anything. I'm just a manga that wants to be read, like you could find anywhere. But, if, for argument's sake, you were to adapt me into an anime series, it would certainly be....a tragedy.

-The Tokyo Ghoul/Tokyo Ghoul:re manga, if they could talk

May 14, 8:10 PM

However sad it the scene might be it was pretty much enough to bring giggles in your face like the way it was shown falling.

Meliodas's reaction was pretty much realistic,I really liked how good Nakaba portrayed it.

Also Zeldris being dead,did Meliodas lie to Gelda which I find unlikely and it's more metaphorical.

Maybe now SD will appear.

Also hoping this event will make Elizabeth gain her Goddess body.

Overall a good chapter.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 14, 8:55 PM

If this story didn’t get so bad, I might’ve actually cared about what happened at the end of the chapter.

May 14, 9:23 PM

I'm glad it didn't end yet. I almost cried, but then ending shocked me. It's really hard to break curse and be with the one you love most, right? I just hope Elizabeth didn't die, jeesh. That would be a crappy ending.

May 14, 11:11 PM

Who else laughed hard at the end? I mean you expected an ending to the series. But a freaking Rock smash on you hard to say, "Ha ha ha! You think it is over?!". Talk about a way to say, "You surprised?" XD

May 14, 11:54 PM
Carnage Fortuna

Instead of feeling sad, I laughed. ヘ(。□°)ヘ Thanks for trolling us, Suzuki Nakaba-sensei. xP

Not even Merlin felt the presence of a massive rock from falling from outta nowhere??

May 15, 1:35 AM
I feel like I'm being troll. Nicely done.

May 15, 1:48 AM
There were too many loose ends and i was feeling down that it would end like this. This is a grade A troll. I feel so bad for Elizabeth and Meliodas that right after finding hope for the first time, they end up losing it. And the other Sins witnessed the magnitude of the burden that Meliodas always did carry with himself with their own eyes. They will be devastated.

Pls, don't let this be a troll again and someone saved Elizabeth in the last moment, even though i feel sad about Eli dying.

May 15, 2:23 AM

I felt so numb towards the ending of this chapter. Like, I didn't care at all. For a manga I use to enjoy so much, it got so bad that i'm just hoping for it to end so I can move on.

May 15, 2:25 AM

How did that rock even hit her? No1 noticed anything? They are all super human beings. Baltra didn't foresee it either.

I don't know what to say about this chapter ending. Stoned.

May 15, 4:18 AM
SleepnDreamn said:
How did that rock even hit her? No1 noticed anything? They are all super human beings. Baltra didn't foresee it either.

I don't know what to say about this chapter ending. Stoned.
I think that really doesn't matter.....what nakaba wanted to show was that the curse hadn't been lifted bottom line.

May 15, 4:23 AM

I'm sure I'm not the only one that got trolled.

How the fuck did noone notice that massive rock breaking off and hitting Elizabeth? Merlin, the most OP character ever didn't even notice it. Rock strongest character in the entire series confirmed

Also, I might've genuinely felt bad if the series didn't rocket itself into the bottom of the ocean with this arc

Oh, and they killed Arthur and Zeldris offscreen, fantastic
Modified by Gythia, May 15, 4:26 AM

May 15, 4:39 AM
The only thing i'm glad is that the "oh, when i was in the purgatory i learned how to break our curse *snap* " shit that he went up to initially. Now i'm genuinely curious about what's coming

May 15, 4:41 AM

Damn Nakaba-Sensei pulled the fast one on the fans, after 4 ch of epilogue next chapter: its not over yet!
well that's just my opinion.....

May 15, 5:30 AM

I didn't saw that coming but this mean that the story still continues !!!

May 15, 6:10 AM

Amazing troll tbh.

Also I agree with that.
Hebi_op said:
The only thing i'm glad is that the "oh, when i was in the purgatory i learned how to break our curse *snap* " shit that he went up to initially. Now i'm genuinely curious about what's coming
***roaming the vast anime universe***

May 15, 6:27 AM
Amd I thought they would now skip everything and show the kids after some years... 😂😂

May 15, 6:45 AM

Definitely didn’t expect that lol!

What a way to troll the readers

May 15, 7:54 AM
We've been trolled

May 15, 9:52 AM
Well then, here I was thinking this 300 chapter long adventure would end. Nope, good troll Nabaka!

May 15, 9:58 AM
Ah Sh*t, Here we go again

May 15, 10:09 AM
jesus fuck just kill it already

May 15, 10:15 AM

What a troll mangaka.

May 15, 10:40 AM

It's such a shame that i grew to dislike this manga because it was good at a certain point. I was looking forward for this manga to end already, but we're getting these annoying chapters that i couldn't care less about.

May 15, 11:55 AM

WHAT!!! that was awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!

May 15, 1:24 PM

I thought that their curses were finally destroyed by Meliodas, but I guess they are still not fully freed of those curses as long as the Demon King (Is he really alive?) and Supreme Deity are still alive until they're killed.

Nakaba really is a trolling mangaka for playing us like a damn fiddle lol.

May 15, 3:38 PM

Troll ending ala Final Destination xD
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

May 15, 8:14 PM
ok i wasn't expecting that ending.

"Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don't care." -Hikigaya Hachiman

May 15, 11:11 PM
imma bet that by the end of the manga that Elizabeth and Meliodas will never be able to reunite because Meliodas becomes Demon King and Elizabeth becomes Supreme Deity and they have to stay in their respective realms

May 16, 9:48 AM
I was waiting like last 5 chapters for it to end, and this is what I get. But it maybe better this way

May 16, 10:38 AM
SHSL Good Luck

That's the type of bamboozling I enjoy.

This series went from immensely boring to somewhat intriguing with this chapter. Here's to hoping that we get a better final arc.
Modified by GoldenDevilGamer, May 16, 11:14 AM

May 16, 12:54 PM

Who dropped Elizabeth?

Supreme Deity?

May 17, 10:44 AM
At first i was shocked like WTF but then i started laughing because (WTF) , i was expecting a conclusion but got confirmation on new chapters, and all I could think was (WTF LOL), they definitely going to fight the supreme deity

May 17, 5:23 PM

A surprise to be sure, but not a welcomed one

The serie should end, character arcs are done, its over

dont be like Bleach and stretch the serie and in the process turning it into rushed cancelled garbage

May 18, 3:45 PM
I havent even read the past few chapters after the DK was defeated...... only skipped trough the chapters and watched the big panels... i hope we get something decent while we still can OR...........................maybe the SD will simply kill them all, but i doubt we will get such a good ending.

May 18, 7:28 PM

May 20, 6:29 PM

What the hell just happened?!

Looks like we're going to get another 310 chapters.

Preview MangaManga Store