Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 12, 2019 8:52 PM

Mar 2015
Big thanks to Naruleach for helping out this week!

You can find more details and an overview of all the results in the club's official FAL Spring 2019 thread.

Points Criteria
Please see the Rules thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Discussion posts ARE counted this week
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Week 6 Anime Points:

Total Weekly Points Rankings:

Total Overall Points Rankings:

Highest Unique Team Score:

Ace users:

Team Rankings

Errors:
CongressMay 13, 2019 3:11 AM
May 12, 2019 9:10 PM

Feb 2013
RIP anyone who still has Fairy Gone on their team after this week.
May 12, 2019 9:16 PM

Mar 2012
@Congress

I'm sure I swap Senryuu with Senko. Here is the swap request.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2315&show=5100#msg57593307

This should also make my ace success since Senko is the highest scorer on my team.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 12, 2019 9:30 PM
Nov 2010
@Congress Are you sure Hitoribocchi only has 30 posts in the past two weeks??? I just calculated myself, and it should have about 169 posts in the last two weeks, not 30. Seems like Episodes 5 and 6 posts are not counted at all.

I swear, you guys need to fix the calculation of Hitoribocchi's episode post count. I'm also saying this because I'm about to swap in Hitoribocchi into my active team, and with this error persisting, I'm worried.
May 12, 2019 9:59 PM

Feb 2013
NeoAnkara said:
@Congress

This should also make my ace success since Senko is the highest scorer on my team.
The swap doesn't take effect until after the tally is done. Meaning Senko-san wasn't placed on your active team until after the deadline for acing had passed. I'm assuming that since it was an error he can still try again right, @Congress?
May 12, 2019 10:06 PM

Mar 2012
NTAD said:
NeoAnkara said:
@Congress

The swap doesn't take effect until after the tally is done. Meaning Senko-san wasn't placed on your active team until after the deadline for acing had passed. I'm assuming that since it was an error he can still try again right, @Congress?
I always did that though by swapping and acing at the same time and it always work. Of course I swap first and do ace 5 minute later or something.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 12, 2019 11:38 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Moved another place with top 5 weekly scorers in my team, I might be able to beat my previous finish.
May 12, 2019 11:55 PM

Mar 2015
NeoAnkara said:
@Congress

eplipswich said:
@Congress Are you sure Hitoribocchi only has 30 posts in the past two weeks??? I just calculated myself, and it should have about 169 posts in the last two weeks, not 30. Seems like Episodes 5 and 6 posts are not counted at all.

I swear, you guys need to fix the calculation of Hitoribocchi's episode post count. I'm also saying this because I'm about to swap in Hitoribocchi into my active team, and with this error persisting, I'm worried.

I'll look into these, definitely seems like there was an error.

EDIT: I believe both issues have been resolved now. Please let me know if anything else seems wrong. Thanks!
CongressMay 13, 2019 3:12 AM
May 13, 2019 5:26 AM

Sep 2017
28(+14) Happy to see Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san doing so well!
May 13, 2019 6:25 AM

Jun 2007
Huh. Did the math ahead of time, not sure how the forum posts for Bokutachi and Sewayuki wound up so different (I recorded the forum posts following week 4 to keep track of how many new posts came up by week 6). Will look again when I'm off work.

ETA: found my calculation error, RIP the ace
TheTsunamiMay 13, 2019 5:07 PM
May 13, 2019 8:07 AM

Mar 2012
Congress said:
NeoAnkara said:
@Congress

eplipswich said:

I'll look into these, definitely seems like there was an error.

EDIT: I believe both issues have been resolved now. Please let me know if anything else seems wrong. Thanks!
Well that's better and I get sweet huge jump from that. Too bad I don't get unique team score this week for extra.
May 13, 2019 7:13 PM

Feb 2013
Wait, @Congress. So have I been misunderstanding this line at the top of the bench swap thread this whole time?

Request to swap one of your active anime with your bench anime here. Your swap will take effect the next time the points for FAL are counted. The week ends every Sunday at 18:00 UTC.

My understanding here is that the swap doesn't take effect until points are tallied which signals the start of the next week and the end of the previous. Why would this work?
May 13, 2019 8:25 PM

Mar 2015
NTAD said:
Wait, @Congress. So have I been misunderstanding this line at the top of the bench swap thread this whole time?

Request to swap one of your active anime with your bench anime here. Your swap will take effect the next time the points for FAL are counted. The week ends every Sunday at 18:00 UTC.

My understanding here is that the swap doesn't take effect until points are tallied which signals the start of the next week and the end of the previous. Why would this work?

If you make your swap post on Friday, the swap will take effect on Sunday, two days later; it happens the same week you make the post, before points are tallied.
May 13, 2019 9:29 PM

Feb 2013
Congress said:
NTAD said:

If you make your swap post on Friday, the swap will take effect on Sunday, two days later; it happens the same week you make the post, before points are tallied.
If that's how it works then I'm just going to say that Kei's OP is poorly worded then. The way it comes off to me is that you gain nothing from making a swap during a given week and that you will not be able to benefit from your swap until the next week starts. Been operating like that the entire time and now I find out that's wrong, lol.

More topics from this board

» Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Voting

Nate - Apr 22

11 by ElyTheIrenic »»
6 hours ago

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (April 2024) VOTING

KarenShirotori - Apr 21

18 by ElyTheIrenic »»
6 hours ago

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Nominations

Nate - Apr 1

9 by Nate »»
Apr 22, 6:14 AM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (April 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - Apr 1

8 by KarenShirotori »»
Apr 21, 4:05 AM

» Best Profile Design (January 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Feb 4

7 by batslimeman »»
Apr 17, 8:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.