Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Sep 8, 2022 1:36 PM

Oct 2017
The plot armored titan manages to survive by directing his consciousness to his penis. Not my favorite part of this show.
Jan 17, 2023 9:31 AM
Jan 2023
vrment incroyable
Mar 17, 2023 12:28 AM
Apr 2021
ERWIN! I WANT HIM TO LIVE TO
UNCOVER THE SECRETS!! God please, I know I am
a sinner,
but please don't punish Erwin for my transgressions.
Spunky scouts.
Mar 27, 2023 2:41 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
The pressure is mounting on Armin, as he has to decide whether or not to engage the colossal titan. Speaking of, Bertholdt experiences some kind of awakening, and leaves his timid nervous self far behind. He's never really had a moment to take note of- until now, where he's revealed to be in a barrel, which the beast titan launches over the wall to kingdom come. We wouldn't have gotten to see his confrontation with Armin, but man how awesome would that have been if he had emerged from the barrel in mid air and transformed right then and there. 

The backstory showing what really happened to Marco though? Damn. Bertholdt just stood their and watched, not knowing what to do. Annie really didn't want to leave Marco to his death, despite Reiner ordering her over and over to remove his gear. And then when Marco does get eaten and the three of them look back, Reiner flips and breaks down, and is in shock as one of his friends gets eaten.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 3, 2023 1:37 PM

Sep 2019
Oh a few slices from the past.
40 eps passed and now the truth about Marco's death appeared.
So Reiner and Bertholdt were supposed to find Freida Reiss and kidnap her, not Eren?
Nonsense, even if Marco had overheard, this wasn't a compelling reason to get rid of him.
Reiner and Bertholdt also did not talk to each other without caution, for 5 years they did it without anyone knowing.
God... that's true. So Annie's nightmare is real. At least Annie is the kindest of the three.
Anyway, I can't support Reiner after that attitude.
So hard to watch. Reiner, a psychopath.
Ok first time the man's spoken. Who's that? Armin's dad?
Bertholdt, I look forward to the explosion of this character. C'mon warriors with the desire to end human history, why do I have any sympathy for them?
Uhm Zeke, could you sit down and talk to Commander Erwin? I think we can understand each other.
Who likes the Ann-Bert couple?
A bit of a conversation between Reiner and Bertholdt but made me feel pain... damn this is the price of war.
No one will be at peace, no matter which side wins.
Farewell, warrior devoured by pain, Reiner.
Looks like Bertoldt wants to be an astronaut.
Bertoldt and Reiner, we have the BFF fight for everything. I don't know which side to cheer for.
Wow Bertholdt, wow, just Wow.
Music, wow. Amazing.
Apr 21, 2023 11:47 AM
Aug 2022
i'm so pissed, please kill that asshole reiner
Apr 24, 2023 10:51 AM

Apr 2021
Reiner singlehandedly making me wish I could go through the screen and dismember him. Plot armour titan strikes again

Apr 30, 2023 9:25 AM

Nov 2010
So that's why Marco had to be killed. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Why were Reiner & Bertolt talking about sensitive stuff in such loud voices? lol
That confirms it. They won't die even if the head is destroyed and severed. As long as the rest of the body that has consciousness is intact, it will regenerate. So they need to be obliterated.
Too bad Armin is no Escanor. lol
I'm curious about their real reasons for wiping out every human within the walls. Are humans such a threat to the Titan or other humans outside the walls? I guess I'll find out soon enough.
The more I see the Beast Titan, the more I find him badass.
Jul 4, 2023 3:31 PM
Jul 2023
good good good good good
Jul 11, 2023 4:46 PM
Jul 2023
🧣 The GOAT 🕊️
Jul 29, 2023 8:13 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 18, 2023 6:23 AM
May 2023
İ love itttttttttt Eren the best
Aug 28, 2023 7:20 PM
Jan 2023
Holy schmoly I can't wait to see how the big fight will turn out
Oct 21, 2023 10:46 PM
May 2023
Review en ESP/ENG

Very good episode, it seems that everything is going well for the titans, Bertholdt has changed a lot and is no longer affected by Annie's situation as before and has more confidence in himself. Now we know how and why Marco died, it was very close to the truth and I find it interesting that among them (Annie, Bertholdt and Reiner) they treated Annie badly and the expressions on their faces are very well done. We know the name of the Beast Titan: Zeke and it seems that he rules, apart from the fact that there is another special titan. NT for Armin trying to talk to Bertholdt and now he's in charge of the entire team....Wouldn't I like to be him right now, F Hange? We will see

Muy buen episodio, parece que todo esta saliendo bien para los titanes, Bertholdt cambio bastante ya no le afecta como antes lo de Annie y tiene mas confianza en si mismo. Ahora ya sabemos como y por que murio Marco, se acerco mucho a la verdad y me parece interesante que entre ellos (Annie, Bertholdt y Reiner) trataban mal a Annie y las expresiones de sus rostros estan muy bien hechas. Sabemos el nombre del Titan Bestia: Zeke y parece que manda, aparte de que hay otro titan especial mas. NT por Armin al intentar hablar con Bertholdt y ahora queda a cargo de todo el equipo....no me gustaria ser el en este momento, F Hange ? veremos
Nov 7, 2023 8:27 AM

Jan 2013
It was pretty much confirmed Reiner or Annie were probably the ones that killed Marco but now we have full confirmation.
It's interesting to see how they're so focused on killing everyone when all evidence shows that the outside world made these Titans in the first place.

Also this "dark liquid" has gotta be coffee right, something that the outside world didn't want to transfer over to this Titan "world".
Nov 9, 2023 5:57 AM
Nov 2023
حلقة جميلة خصوصاً تدخل ميكاسا
Nov 30, 2023 5:58 PM

Nov 2023
Gahdamn, that armored titan is honestly really big.
Dec 2, 2023 7:55 AM
Oct 2023
Masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece
Mar 20, 12:09 AM
Jul 2023
WOOOO
- YMIE MENTIONED RAHHHH
- Bertholt was great this episode!
- Yeeting him in a barrel was pretty cool
- That explosion was like a nuclear blast, why did that not happen every other time he has transformed?
- It’s raining houses! What a cool concept
Mar 28, 7:57 PM
Nov 2023
Donkey Kong Reference 10/10
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2019

548 by ARTisANexplosion »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

802 by jebras »»
Apr 23, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

668 by Beqapapi »»
Apr 12, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

734 by lightning19 »»
Apr 12, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.