Forum Settings
Forums

Otaku/Gamer Anime? (like Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii)

New
May 10, 2019 4:21 PM
Jun 2012
I am looking for an Anime which is like:
Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii /It's Difficult to Love an Otaku
I really enjoyed it.
I don´t necessarily need the romantic comedy, although it was really light there.

And no, I am not talking about Anime playing in an Game World.
#1-4:I had the feeling to kill myself
#5:Ok, would never watch it again #6: Nice Time
#7:very satisfying, easy to watch, interesting themes, good Enjoyment, good Feeling
#8-9:even better
#10:Kept me the whole time on the edge of my bed. Content to think about. Just awesome.
##It heavily depends when I watched it. So something from five years ago would get now definitely an different Score than then.
##Dislike most Comedy-Shows and over the top wimp-guys. #"wrong" behavior in important Situations. #Characters who always have the same dumb personality/or want to help the enemy
May 10, 2019 4:31 PM
May 11, 2019 12:17 AM

May 2010
May 11, 2019 9:54 AM
May 11, 2019 5:35 PM
Jun 2012
Thank´s currently watching Net-juu. It´s okay but not that good.
Will watch High Score Girl after it.

Anything else?
#7:very satisfying, easy to watch, interesting themes, good Enjoyment, good Feeling
#10:Kept me the whole time on the edge of my bed. Content to think about. Just awesome.
##It heavily depends when I watched it. So something from five years ago would get now definitely an different Score than then.
##Dislike most Comedy-Shows and over the top wimp-guys. #"wrong" behavior in important Situations. #Characters who always have the same dumb personality/or want to help the enemy
May 12, 2019 5:45 AM

Aug 2015
Hmm... There's this one anime called "The King's Avatar" but it's a Chinese anime. Tho it's says to be one of the best Chinese anime about a gamer, so you might want to check it out.
If we are only talking about the MC being an otaku, there's also 3D Kanojo, Mekakucity actors (it has a fantasy twist tho), chuunibyo demo koi ga shitai (if you haven't watch this yet, this one is good),.

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
May 12, 2019 6:16 AM
Jan 2019
I think you'd like "World God only knows"
It has great animation, characters and a really good theme song and is about a gamer :)
May 13, 2019 12:11 PM
Jun 2012
I already tried Kings Avatar but the Sub was then really bad and I couldn´t get into Chinese in this time :D
Didn´t like chuunibyo, it was too much comedy for me.
World God only knows, already watched but years ago, can only remember that I didn´t like it then.

More please.

More topics from this board

» Grim series for tonight

LoveYourEyes - Apr 1

14 by LoveYourEyes »»
27 minutes ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - 3 hours ago

3 by r3v3l3v3l »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for girls in a certain outfit

Nagi_Karman - 2 hours ago

0 by Nagi_Karman »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

7 by ColdBlackTeaFan »»
8 hours ago

» An anime that's impossible to hate

AnimeDownUnder - Apr 4

23 by Skuletor »»
Yesterday, 5:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.