Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 29 Discussion

May 23, 9:21 PM

Holy shit, you can really feel how depraved Cioccolata and Secco are here.

May 28, 7:56 PM
HereticHunter said:
Vindicater said:

The arrows seem so weird...

Jojo's continued progression from masks that make vampires towards alien overlords towards human evolution causing virus arrows...

Its JoJo we are talking about. Wait until Part 7 when powers ups come literally from Jesus itself xD

Speaking of manga cunts who can't help but blurt out spoilers...

May 28, 7:57 PM
DipsterHouchebag said:
Good episode overall but I really could have done without the "Stands are caused by midi-chlorians" bullshit.

I thought I was the only one who felt that way!

May 28, 7:59 PM
ItalodeM said:
This whole Stands origin with virus and w/e is so bad my god

I completely agree!

May 28, 8:09 PM

oceanmachine said:
HereticHunter said:

Its JoJo we are talking about. Wait until Part 7 when powers ups come literally from Jesus itself xD

Bruh, what I said is not even 5% of what Part 7 has to offer. It was just a joke with wrong information after all.
Don't forget to say Good Bye with a Smile!

May 31, 5:49 AM

Oh hey it's the turtle guy
Finally he,
made an appearance

Green tea, nice name.. Obviously day and tea sounds similar so aight xD
I don't really remember what these two stand are good at, but it should be interesting since I don't remember any
Modified by Rayl1ght, May 31, 6:07 AM
"Signature removed"

May 31, 10:23 AM

Secret ally, arrows' backstory and secrets, the Boss name (Diavolo), two new enemies? Damn, in this episode surely happened a lot.

Two new enemies look like sick maniacs driven to everything by their masochistic will of dealing pain to others and kill them. Mostly Ciocolatta. Bruno's team is gonna have a hard time before making it to that secret ally.

SHINOBI-03 said:
Stealing candy now? Now that's low!

I think you have picked a wrong picture, buddy. All I can see here is Doppio with his cell phone.
(yeah, I'm joking xD )

Jun 2, 6:21 PM
HereticHunter said:
oceanmachine said:

Bruh, what I said is not even 5% of what Part 7 has to offer. It was just a joke with wrong information after all.

Just because you didn't spoil everything doesn't mean you didn't spoil anything.

Jun 3, 6:19 AM

oceanmachine said:
HereticHunter said:

Just because you didn't spoil everything doesn't mean you didn't spoil anything.

I mean, I don't spoil anything unless I feel like it wouldn't ruin the experience and/or if the other side wants to know. The dude I quoted didn't even seem bothered by it, just you who had to come with the "Manga cunts" thing.

Now, if we're debating whether or not should I have put the spoiler tags is another thing. The mods didn't even bother with it like they have done with other major reveals from part 5, so that means I did no wrong here.

Jun 3, 10:24 AM

HereticHunter said:
I mean, I don't spoil anything unless I feel like it wouldn't ruin the experience and/or if the other side wants to know. The dude I quoted didn't even seem bothered by it, just you who had to come with the "Manga cunts" thing.

I ain't willing to interrupt your little argument, but I think I know what @oceanmachine had in mind when he came up with quite negative attitude about some manga readers.

Maybe he got spoiled JoJo's plot many times by guys who spoil for fun just to annoy others and/or show how much of elitists they are for being familiar with manga?

If yes, then I am not surprised oceanmachine could act quite hostile. Maybe he got spoiled something several moments earlier and was angry to the point of being picky? ;p

Jun 3, 5:04 PM

Adnash93 said:
HereticHunter said:

I ain't willing to interrupt your little argument, but I think I know what @oceanmachine had in mind when he came up with quite negative attitude about some manga readers.

Maybe he got spoiled JoJo's plot many times by guys who spoil for fun just to annoy others and/or show how much of elitists they are for being familiar with manga?

If yes, then I am not surprised oceanmachine could act quite hostile. Maybe he got spoiled something several moments earlier and was angry to the point of being picky? ;p

I can see that, I actually despise that kinda people. I see no point of spoiling major plot points "for fun" like some people do (Which is a reason why I tend to avoid comments on streaming sites). As I explained earlier, I made a joke about certain elements present on Part 7, that are by no means correct.

Jun 3, 5:18 PM

HereticHunter said:
I can see that, I actually despise that kinda people. I see no point of spoiling major plot points "for fun" like some people do (Which is a reason why I tend to avoid comments on streaming sites). As I explained earlier, I made a joke about certain elements present on Part 7, that are by no means correct.

That's why I wrote that maybe @oceanmachine was slightly after reading a spoiler written by that kind of people and maybe he got frustrated to a point of being hostile towards even people who made jokes about things present in further Parts, but which were not genuinely spoilers. I haven't read Part 7 (not yet, gonna wait till Part 5's anime ends and after that I read Part 6 manga), so I can't judge whether what you wrote before is a spoiler or not, but for my liking it was not a big deal if we can even call it as "a spoiler". If I were oceanmachine, I wouldn't be so angry, even if I was annoyed by spoilering-for-fun people several moments before.

Jun 3, 5:52 PM

Adnash93 said:
HereticHunter said:

That's why I wrote that maybe @oceanmachine was slightly after reading a spoiler written by that kind of people and maybe he got frustrated to a point of being hostile towards even people who made jokes about things present in further Parts, but which were not genuinely spoilers. I haven't read Part 7 (not yet, gonna wait till Part 5's anime ends and after that I read Part 6 manga), so I can't judge whether what you wrote before is a spoiler or not, but for my liking it was not a big deal if we can even call it as "a spoiler". If I were oceanmachine, I wouldn't be so angry, even if I was annoyed by spoilering-for-fun people several moments before.

Enjoy your reading. Try not to get spoiled by the events of Stone Ocean. As for part 7, there's a reason why people call it the best part, so I'll let you judge it when you read it :D

Jun 4, 7:35 AM

HereticHunter said:

Enjoy your reading. Try not to get spoiled by the events of Stone Ocean. As for part 7, there's a reason why people call it the best part, so I'll let you judge it when you read it :D

Thanks. Sadly, I have already got spoiled about the most important aspects of Part 6 and some important things of Part 7 (certain characters' deaths, main villains etc.). ;p

It won't make me resign from reading these Parts, as for the journey itself is better than the final destination, though I can imagine many people less tolerant than me who will simply resign in anger from reading the manga, or won't have any will to experience various aspects of it, other than one or two characters' deaths. Not only because of spoilers, but unkind attitude of people who spoiled them from pure jerky reasons.

I also heard Part 7 is the best one in JoJo's universe, so I'm looking forward to check it out as fast as I finish Part 6. "Steel Ball Run" has impressive score on MAL as well, so it is a fine recommendation as well. :)

Jun 7, 3:39 AM

Chicolota kinda looks like Dio!
even the boss is disgusted by him lol.
Love Yourself! 💖✌

Jun 15, 9:45 AM

Seeing the non-stand-using public react is always a sight. Those girls be like "that guy just stole my ice cream!".
10:16 the legends

The enemies just get keep getting more and more sadistic.

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]