Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

May 9, 11:02 PM
i have watched this show twice and yeah i really liked it but the amount of overwhelming praise it gets i can't seem to fathom it. people often jump the bandwagon "The most perfect anime ever" No! it is not, this show is not flawless at all there are far better deserving candidates for that title

May 9, 11:13 PM

This thread reeks of bait.

In anycase, if you haven't figured already, FMA : B is likely to be one of the most popular 'gateway' anime for new fans.

It has a good balance of everything, so while there are better candidates than FMA:B, these newer guys will leave their positive impressions with a good first-anime experience.

PS : It wasn't my first anime either and it has been several years since I watched it. Suffice to say I don't think it's a #1 but it doesn't disqualify whatever I said above.
'The version of me that lives within you must be amazing. She can understand everything, even if you don't explain it to her'

May 12, 7:00 AM

It's an outstanding anime, the final climax is one of the most epic ever, the characters are well written, it is a battle shounen without being repetitive and has one goal that is actually fulfilled without waiting 500 episodes of nothing. Every episode has a meaning. The OPs are amazing. Mustang Roy.

May 12, 7:10 AM

What is more "deserving"? What does that even mean? The number 1 spot is for theshow that has the highest general opinion, and fma:b is definitely that.
It's superbly crafted anime with great pacing and just about the broadest appeal. I don't think it's the best personally, but it's still really fucking good and appeals to the most people out there.
It's undeniably well made. Pretty much noone thinks it's bad. So while there are many shows that have huge following and people singing praises of them, like Evangelion for example, most of these also have quite a lot of people heavily disliking these.
Who actually dislikes FMA:B? Mostly just the "2003 was better" crowd

May 12, 7:15 AM

May 12, 8:14 AM

Any series that gets the top spot will get this same argument against it, unless you are a fan of that said series.

May 13, 10:19 AM

You have an Erased character in your favorites and you are not responding to any of the comments....
No more posts.

May 13, 10:20 AM

This has to be bait, it has to be. Reported.
No more posts.

May 13, 10:26 AM
Forum Moderator
Bot Hunter

Thread Locked

If you want to discuss whether or not certain series are overrated, this is the thread to do it in.
One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other
A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and killed those two dead boys

May 13, 9:58 PM
Imaishi said:
What is more "deserving"? What does that even mean? The number 1 spot is for theshow that has the highest general opinion, and fma:b is definitely that.
It's superbly crafted anime with great pacing and just about the broadest appeal. I don't think it's the best personally, but it's still really fucking good and appeals to the most people out there.
It's undeniably well made. Pretty much noone thinks it's bad. So while there are many shows that have huge following and people singing praises of them, like Evangelion for example, most of these also have quite a lot of people heavily disliking these.
Who actually dislikes FMA:B? Mostly just the "2003 was better" crowd
i don't know. maybe Ping Pong? the show seemed absolutely flawless in my opinion. The plot progression and Character development was top notch

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.