Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) « First ... « 130 131 [132] 133 134 » ... Last »
 
Jul 14, 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 3303
BananiSandwich said:
Bamu said:
I guess so. But it's hard to get help from others for me. Since I tend to just keep on doing what I do.

I'll try to. I'm trying to get a job, which should help.
It should help. Try to socialize and spend time with people you enjoy being with.

Btw, am I being intrusive?

Well, that's kinda hard, since I have social anxiety. Plus, don't have many people that I enjoy spending time with where I live.

Not really. I'm okay with talking about my personal well-being.
 
Jul 14, 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 3303
Kami_sama_ said:
Bamu said:

Sure, why not
Wouldn't you just be witnessing the end of all things, there would be no point to have children as they would just die anyway.

I'm okay with that. Plus, I already plan on not having children. Do I don't care.
 
Jul 14, 8:59 AM

Online
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 8099
Bamu said:
TheMariqua said:
@Bamu
Tiny question for you here, if you had the choice to being born at end of our universe, would you take it?

Sure, why not
Why is that?




Vҽɾყ ʅσυԃ ɱσɳʂƚҽɾ ɳσιʂҽʂ
 
Jul 14, 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 3303
I'd get to witness the end of everything.
 
Jul 14, 9:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 2972
Bamu said:
BananiSandwich said:
It should help. Try to socialize and spend time with people you enjoy being with.

Btw, am I being intrusive?

Well, that's kinda hard, since I have social anxiety. Plus, don't have many people that I enjoy spending time with where I live.

Not really. I'm okay with talking about my personal well-being.
I can understand since I have social anxiety too.
 
Jul 14, 9:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 3303
Social anxiety sucks.
I like never leave the house because of it.
Then I have depression on top of that.
So it's a big mess.
 
Jul 14, 9:04 AM

Online
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 8099
Bamu said:
I'd get to witness the end of everything.
But before the end comes, you have to make a choice,
to die an be reborn, to witness the cycle over and over again with no end,
or to live beyond the end, and in complete solitude to see what happens next.




Vҽɾყ ʅσυԃ ɱσɳʂƚҽɾ ɳσιʂҽʂ
 
Jul 14, 9:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 3303
TheMariqua said:
Bamu said:
I'd get to witness the end of everything.
But before the end comes, you have to make a choice,
to die an be reborn, to witness the cycle over and over again with no end,
or to live beyond the end, and in complete solitude to see what happens next.

Uhm, I'll take the second
 
Jul 14, 9:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 2972
Bamu said:
Social anxiety sucks.
I like never leave the house because of it.
Then I have depression on top of that.
So it's a big mess.
Have you ever tried therapy or are you against it?
 
Jul 14, 9:14 AM

Online
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 8099
Bamu said:
TheMariqua said:
But before the end comes, you have to make a choice,
to die an be reborn, to witness the cycle over and over again with no end,
or to live beyond the end, and in complete solitude to see what happens next.
Uhm, I'll take the second
Any particular reason why?




Vҽɾყ ʅσυԃ ɱσɳʂƚҽɾ ɳσιʂҽʂ
 
Jul 14, 9:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 3303
BananiSandwich said:
Bamu said:
Social anxiety sucks.
I like never leave the house because of it.
Then I have depression on top of that.
So it's a big mess.
Have you ever tried therapy or are you against it?

I'm against therapy. Heard too many bad stuff. It would be nice though. But no.
 
Jul 14, 9:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 3303
TheMariqua said:
Bamu said:
Uhm, I'll take the second
Any particular reason why?

I'd get to see the aftermath. Why wouldn't I chose it.
 
Jul 14, 9:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 2972
Bamu said:
BananiSandwich said:
Have you ever tried therapy or are you against it?

I'm against therapy. Heard too many bad stuff. It would be nice though. But no.
Well, I can't think of much to say atm but I hope you get better in whatever way.
 
Jul 14, 9:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 3303
 
Jul 14, 9:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 16341
Chaet said:
Age matters, not the size
they've always told me age is just a number
 
Jul 14, 9:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 3303
 
Jul 14, 9:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 1319


Had this as my ringtone for the longest time. Made me feel like a pretty bitch (well, I am one). ( ̄︶ ̄;) I still want a second season
 
Jul 14, 9:38 AM

Online
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 8099
Bamu said:
TheMariqua said:
Any particular reason why?
I'd get to see the aftermath. Why wouldn't I chose it.
Because seeing the aftermath will be a painful experience. Solitude will certainly mess you up, and only eons and eons into the future. Is curiosity truly worth the effort?
Or is it better to live the comfy life, of up and downs, of amazement and disarrangement.
In the end you are still going to be prematurely ripped from any interaction anyway.




Vҽɾყ ʅσυԃ ɱσɳʂƚҽɾ ɳσιʂҽʂ
 
Jul 14, 9:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 3303
TheMariqua said:
Bamu said:
I'd get to see the aftermath. Why wouldn't I chose it.
Because seeing the aftermath will be a painful experience. Solitude will certainly mess you up, and only eons and eons into the future. Is curiosity truly worth the effort?
Or is it better to live the comfy life, of up and downs, of amazement and disarrangement.
In the end you are still going to be prematurely ripped from any interaction anyway.

I'd be okay with the solitude.
 
Jul 14, 9:47 AM

Online
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 8099
Bamu said:
TheMariqua said:
Because seeing the aftermath will be a painful experience. Solitude will certainly mess you up, and only eons and eons into the future. Is curiosity truly worth the effort?
Or is it better to live the comfy life, of up and downs, of amazement and disarrangement.
In the end you are still going to be prematurely ripped from any interaction anyway.

I'd be okay with the solitude.
Solitude's not all,
You'd have nothing to do, no way to tell time, no reference point, just nothingness.




Vҽɾყ ʅσυԃ ɱσɳʂƚҽɾ ɳσιʂҽʂ
 
Jul 14, 9:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 3303
 
Jul 14, 9:50 AM

Online
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 8099
Bamu said:
I embrace the nothingness
But do you embrace the irreferential?




Vҽɾყ ʅσυԃ ɱσɳʂƚҽɾ ɳσιʂҽʂ
 
Jul 14, 9:51 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 119
Bamu said:
I embrace the nothingness


No you dont...
All you need to do is push yourself a little bit more , worth trying...Hard work always pays..
 
Jul 14, 9:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 3303
Life is meaningless though.
No point in trying.
 
Jul 14, 9:54 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1845
Yanri said:
Chaet said:
Age matters, not the size
they've always told me age is just a number
we're talking in a different context here
 
Jul 14, 9:55 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1845
:') welcome back

@sharpoint
Thank you
 
Jul 14, 10:04 AM

Online
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 8099
Bamu said:
Life is meaningless though.
No point in trying.
Meaningless it is, but what stops you from giving it meaning?




Vҽɾყ ʅσυԃ ɱσɳʂƚҽɾ ɳσιʂҽʂ
 
Jul 14, 10:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 3303
The search for meaning is absurd.
 
Jul 14, 10:12 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1845
Do we even need meaning, it's almost like we're limiting life's purpose to certain things only
 
Jul 14, 10:13 AM

Online
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 8099
Bamu said:
The search for meaning is absurd.
But what's human that's not absurd?




Vҽɾყ ʅσυԃ ɱσɳʂƚҽɾ ɳσιʂҽʂ
 
Jul 14, 10:18 AM

Online
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 147
Bamu said:
I guess so. But it's hard to get help from others for me. Since I tend to just keep on doing what I do.


If you think you're so stubborn that no one can help you, then do you think you even need any help at all?
 
Jul 14, 10:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 3303
It's more like people want to help me.
Instead of me wanting help.
 
Jul 14, 10:47 AM

Online
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 147
Either way, life will not create its own meaning for you unless you're gonna do something about it. If you can't even bother to try, then don't expect any changes to your life anytime soon.
 
Jul 14, 11:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 381
Sad said:
@-InfiniteLoop-

i read thru the old adventures earlier this week, some of your replies made me lol

Bwahaha I should go back and read them some day. I'll probably die of my own cringe. Those were simpler and fun times. Then we lost our innocence when the ogres raped us beat us at smash bros. Poor Chabe never posted on MAL forums again.
 
Jul 14, 11:38 AM

Online
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 8099
I confess, it's weird to notice how tiny avatars like that of @BananiSandwich aren't rendered.
For how tiny the color difference between FFFFFF and F6F6F6 might be, at some point it becomes really hard not to notice.




Vҽɾყ ʅσυԃ ɱσɳʂƚҽɾ ɳσιʂҽʂ
 
Jul 14, 11:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 2972
TheMariqua said:
I confess, it's weird to notice how tiny avatars like that of @BananiSandwich aren't rendered.
For how tiny the color difference between FFFFFF and F6F6F6 might be, at some point it becomes really hard not to notice.
Really tho I just found these images on google and put them on there. I'm tasteless.
 
Jul 14, 11:54 AM

Online
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 8099
BananiSandwich said:
TheMariqua said:
I confess, it's weird to notice how tiny avatars like that of @BananiSandwich aren't rendered.
For how tiny the color difference between FFFFFF and F6F6F6 might be, at some point it becomes really hard not to notice.
Really tho I just found these images on google and put them on there. I'm tasteless.
The penguin Levi butt is what's really tasteless here.
Also the BS.
If you want I can make a set for you - no worries from my part, I like making sets.




Vҽɾყ ʅσυԃ ɱσɳʂƚҽɾ ɳσιʂҽʂ
 
Jul 14, 11:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 2972
TheMariqua said:
BananiSandwich said:
Really tho I just found these images on google and put them on there. I'm tasteless.
The penguin Levi butt is what's really tasteless here.
Also the BS.
If you want I can make a set for you - no worries from my part, I like making sets.
I kinda really like my set as it is. Thanks for the offer though, maybe I'll take it up if I get tired of this.
 
Jul 14, 11:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 47
I confess penguin levi is adorable
 
Jul 14, 11:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 2972
I confess I think the same
 
Jul 14, 12:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 355
I confess I too, think the same
 
Jul 14, 12:13 PM

Online
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1845
I think my FG kanashiiness has started again
Scrolled through whole page but didn't felt like posting
 
Jul 14, 12:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 2972
Yet you posted
 
Jul 14, 12:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 3303
I'm way too lazy.
I can't even take care of myself while I'm home alone.
I don't get how I'll live on my own.
 
Jul 14, 12:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1232
Chaet said:
:') welcome back

@sharpoint
Thank you


I miss you too :')



i take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover / my heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue / all's well that ends well to end up with you / swear to be over-dramatic and true to my lover ♫
 
Jul 14, 12:46 PM

Online
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1845
:< dont go anywhere without telling me
 
Jul 14, 12:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1232
*hugs @Chaet so sharply* @Sharpoint



i take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover / my heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue / all's well that ends well to end up with you / swear to be over-dramatic and true to my lover ♫
 
Jul 14, 12:54 PM

Online
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1845
My sharp eyes can point out little text huhuhu
 
Jul 14, 1:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1232
You got some nice viewpoint there, I always know I can't fool you with my sharpest tagging skills@Sharpoint



i take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover / my heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue / all's well that ends well to end up with you / swear to be over-dramatic and true to my lover ♫
 
Jul 14, 1:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 381
This page belongs to me now
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (201) « First ... « 130 131 [132] 133 134 » ... Last »