Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 14, 2019 9:30 PM
Apr 2018
GlowingAura said:
Wow, I thought Haruka was born with a disability or something but I was completely wrong.

Same! I came into this episode unprepared for that reveal.

I didn't understand what the cop husbands were talking about at the end. I guess I'll find out soon (they're the bomb, so I can't wait to see more of them).
May 15, 2019 2:45 AM

Feb 2018
This show keeps getting better and better. I fucking love that cute dance and song they do whenever they fight the zombies, but dang what a cliffhanger
May 16, 2019 12:36 AM

Oct 2012
Fuuuuuck this episode was incredible. I no longer have any doubts about this one. Wow man YKA never made me sob like the last part of Penguindrum or most of Utena, this is already so great...

Just to highlight some of my favorite things so I don't seem like a random fanboy. Every single scene has so much narrative weight and foreshadowing packed into it... this level of plot density is such a rare treat when one watches lots of vapid generic seasonal shows... and the little Ikuhara touches are just pushed to perfection with all the QOL improvements and clever animation tricks he loves to throw in. Easily one of the most unique and distinctive directors of the industry. Oh and THE SONGS RULE!!!!!
May 17, 2019 12:12 AM

Dec 2016
Easily the best episode of the show so far
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
May 18, 2019 3:33 AM

Jun 2013
Another great episode as usual. I suppose Kazu wanted to reunite with his mom but Haruka followed him, didn't want him to leave and ended up getting into a car accident. Kazu feels bad and takes care of Haruka but he doesn't feel connected with his family. He still loves his real mom and wants to be with her.

The real Sara-chan is adorable and she's also a kappa, a white fat one just like their boss.
臭い-
May 20, 2019 10:32 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Oh, wow, I never expected this, this is just what I want from a show. Surprises. You think you know much already about each one of theme thanks to the past leaks, but no, there is even more, I love it.
It was really hard to watch due to that exhibit, this show really likes to expose people in the most embracing way possible.
Jun 4, 2019 9:48 AM

Oct 2017
Kazuki was EXPOSED!

This is my favorite episode so far. It was done very well. I correctly predicted why Haruka was in a wheelchair too... I hope Haruka and Kazuki will be able to connect for real one day
Jun 6, 2019 4:31 PM

Aug 2017
I’m not sure why this ep has 1 star on funi
"Whether doing good or evil, I will be the boss."

Jun 20, 2019 12:33 PM

Jul 2016
Man, that's harsh. Poor Haruka and especially, poor Kazuki. That said, props to his VA as well. He did an excellent job at portraying Kazuki's sorrow

So, Sara is like a Kappa Queen or something... I wonder if she will have a major role in the series later on.
Jun 20, 2019 1:07 PM
Mar 2018
This anime keeps getting better with each episode. That episode was awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Jul 1, 2019 3:10 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Great episode!

Sara apparently is a Kappa too, no wonder why her daily fortunes or whatever are always the source of evil every episode. Brutal how Kazuki got exposed though, and a pretty depressing backstory to boot. I really have to question his grandfather’s aim there though, that’s like the worst timing to drop a shellbomb like that! And the mother turns out to be nice, but there’s obviously more to her. And to make matters worse, they failed the day’s mission so Kappa form for the night. Yikes, things are slowly starting to unravel itself and I’m liking how each and every episode is better than the previous! Moving on, Kuji and Sara’s hilarious moments were glorious though. Comedy of this show has always been great and that’s very pleasing to have! I wonder what that was about regarding the Police Officers though, looks like Miyano’s character is swayed by personal feelings so he has a crush on the other? Enta does for Kazuki while Kazuki and Kuji deeply cares for their siblings, so I wouldn’t be surprised if that turns out to be true (I’m referring to a certain scene from the Op by the way).
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 20, 2019 2:19 AM

Jul 2015
Looks like Kazuki's secret is out, pretty great episode, sad to see Kazuki struggle so much that it even causes them not to finish off the zombie kappa

Jul 22, 2019 12:31 PM

Feb 2017
This episode was so frustrating, Enta's still annoying me with how he keeps naively holding Toi's past against him because he has a crush on Kazu. Grow the fuck up. Then Kazu meets his real mom and they have a connection but he decides to cut her off from his life? why? why can't you stick with your family and STILL be connected? Then he goes to cut ties and Haru is there? why? just let him fucking go! But no, he has to chase after him and not pay attention and just make the whole situation way shittier than it had to be.
𝘼 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙙𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮
Apr 26, 2020 1:08 PM

Aug 2017
Looks like my little theory about Sara being a secret otter got debunked, she's actually a kappa. She looks at cucumbers like they're the best thing in the world haha, those moments cracked me up. Sara even has an item that looks like Keppi in her dressing room. So now I think that she's actually a kappa princess and wants to reconnect with Keppi (who's a prince), hence the text at the bottom of her program about cucumbers, searching for a prince and so on. I like how she actually got some screen time outside of her program, it seems that she'll be having her arc later too.

Kappa Kazuki's confession made me cry. He is in a very complicated situation, that's for sure. I wonder why Haruka had his mother's scent bag. My opinion is that Kazuki's real mother found out about the accident and felt that Kazuki was guilty, so she gave her scent bag to Haruka, not to Kazuki. But I'm not sure and this part honestly confuses me. Human relationships are hard to understand.

Mabu is leaving his post for "maintenance"? Does it have anything to do with the fact that his heart is mechanical during the otter dance scenes, and with the fact that the whole setting of said dance is mechanical?
St0rmbladeApr 26, 2020 1:14 PM
Jun 16, 2020 6:06 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
Wow this was a great episode. I got surprisingly emotional at the end and welled up. I was not expecting that from this weird anus-centric anime. Once again, it's all really pretty to look at though. I'm really loving it so far and it's pretty addictive, I can't help watching the next episode.

NGL, I do have a bit of a cucumber phobia so this anime is a little triggering :)

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Mar 9, 2021 7:40 PM
Mar 2021
Tzwelong said:
What I learned about Kazuki completely changes how I perceived it. However, I voted for option number 3 (It was OK) because in my opinion the episode was OK, but I saw a lot better.
Now I'm a little bit tired and I'm going to sleep soon, my head is heavy and I really want to do one thing. Trust you friends

What you have always wanted to do is your main mission. You can say a lot of different things, but one thing we must certainly remember. The Elder Scrolls games series is a work of art. We've played so many different parts and every time we were delighted with the script, the graphics and how well the game was made. The main currency has always been in The Elder Scrolls - it's the same in ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) where you can buy gold. Especially that soon there is another addition :-)

https://www.ssegold.com/eso

Thanks and I'm going to sleep now. Good night

I am also a fan of Elder Scrolls Online. Can't agree with you more!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sarazanmai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2019

314 by Zam2202 »»
Dec 22, 2023 4:15 AM

Poll: » Sarazanmai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2019

186 by thegoishady »»
Aug 7, 2023 7:02 AM

Poll: » Sarazanmai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2019

140 by 3miL »»
Apr 29, 2023 10:06 PM

Poll: » Sarazanmai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2019

70 by nifetiseBOY »»
Feb 11, 2023 5:02 AM

» Is this tagged as yaoi?

FragileGlass - May 6, 2019

12 by Teirayo »»
Feb 25, 2022 3:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.