Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

May 11, 6:01 AM
operasinger said:
BestBoiEren said:
story, plot , world, characters, mystery, everything

also compare it to other anime 99.9% of them are trash, so not hard to be a masterpiece in this industry
(like other popular ones which are garbage are: fate, bnha, shield hero) just to mention a few

you can't be calling popular shows trash with sao in your favs lmao

Youre not much more mature by saying he cant have an opinion because of a show he watches. Also..

@BestBoiEren
Calling fate trash while having Fate/Zero a 10/10 shows you are just being an outright troll
Modified by nanidatosama97, May 11, 6:09 AM

May 11, 6:11 AM

BestBoiEren said:
Slimcoder said:

So the very essence of a lowclass & immature person indeed. Your put downs mean nothing & signify nothing, just you acting like a child. A person with actual maturity wouldn't resort to such unnecessary insults without any actual reasoning or basis.

It is only pitiable because it is your very nature & nothing can change that but that doesn't mean I can't make fun of you for being a whiner on occasion.

It's funny how you think I care about what a random weeb thinks about me.

Not to mention that you have bad taste. fate at 7 ,bnha at 9...

man you attitude is just as bad as the AoT haters xD

operasinger said:
BestBoiEren said:
story, plot , world, characters, mystery, everything

also compare it to other anime 99.9% of them are trash, so not hard to be a masterpiece in this industry
(like other popular ones which are garbage are: fate, bnha, shield hero) just to mention a few

the same goes for you
You son of a .. turtle

May 11, 6:21 AM
nanidatosama97 said:
operasinger said:

Youre not much more mature by saying he cant have an opinion because of a show he watches. Also..

@BestBoiEren
Calling fate trash while having Fate/Zero a 10/10 shows you are just being an outright troll

That's how it works for him, he thinks others can't have an opinion bc of a show that they watch so that's the only way to make him realize what he's doing. I'm just giving him the taste of shit he gives others all the time

May 11, 6:29 AM

operasinger said:
nanidatosama97 said:

@BestBoiEren

That's how it works for him, he thinks others can't have an opinion bc of a show that they watch so that's the only way to make him realize what he's doing. I'm just giving him the taste of shit he gives others all the time

thats a stupid argument, because he does the same most likely he is thinking the exact same thing you are

its not really a justification

just because someone steals your girlfriends cat doesn't mean you are allowed to steal his cat

that way you will just cycle around triggering people to adjust to your thinking and they will bash shows you like, triggering people to bash shows he likes, triggering people to bash more shows, at the end ur all bashing each other

doesn't sound like fun to me but hey to each their own xD
You son of a .. turtle

May 12, 1:13 AM
Forum Moderator
No.

Thread locked

It's full of baiting already and will only continue to be derailed.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store