Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2019 11:33 AM

Jun 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great episode! Nozomi won the contest, and can now pay her father's doctor bill!

Also, Egawa congratulated her, and has welcomed her back to his place. Things are finally going well for Nozomi.

Aug 11, 2019 7:58 AM

Dec 2010
Egawa is an asshole he continues to mentally abuse Nozomi I just cant figure out what this mental sicko wants a wife of a maid cause he sure is not training her at all.He does not one thing to help this girl so what if she sings for money she need it singing is a job and people get paid for it,what gets me the most he put this girl through so much pain then when he realize hes been a jerk instead of owning up to it he pretends he did it for her own good and goes back to same shit again just look at the preview for the next episode.
Mar 6, 2020 4:40 AM

Jul 2007
I swear i just want to strangle Miki, all she does is try to torment Nozomi every second she can and Egawa i am not understanding what his motives really are yet. It really makes no sence, he knows shes suffering but still continues to pretend nothing is an issue and knowing how miki is treating her, he STILL continues to give her lessons and continue to torment Nozomi. Some one seriously just needs to give that girl a hug.

I mean her world is upside down in the worst possible way but despite all the hardships she is finding the strength to persevere through it all. I honestly think nozomi is to much of a kind heated girl at heart and for that people take advantage of her. This series has really exceeded my expectations going into this and I am really enjoying this. I really hope the punch line at some point will be Nozomi standing up for her self and expressing the way she really feels to her rival miki and i hope egaya finally calls miki out for the horrble things miki is diong to nozomi . This is really all i want to see more then anything.

Jun 4, 2022 12:10 PM

Oct 2014
Thank god there are some sensible comments in this thread. Although for this episode, this is the first time Nozomi disappointed me. I guess she is still young but the fact ALL her efforts to pay to bills would have been wasted over a fake letter... I understand she loves Fanni but the man can wait an hour if your love is real. And consider he knew which place to "send" the letter too, he could go over there himself instead of waiting for her at the airport. He wouldn't want her to give up her chance to win over a simple meeting. The logic don't make sense.
Feb 18, 4:32 AM

Dec 2015
Nozomi is starting to annoy me. Being tricked so easily is dumb, and she does not have her priorities straight.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sasurai no Taiyou Episode 9 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Mar 25, 2019

2 by Inter_anime »»
Dec 27, 2023 7:47 PM

Poll: » Sasurai no Taiyou Episode 5 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Feb 24, 2019

1 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Feb 14, 2023 6:12 AM

Poll: » Sasurai no Taiyou Episode 2 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Feb 15, 2019

4 by apecantrustme »»
Nov 26, 2022 10:20 PM

Poll: » Sasurai no Taiyou Episode 26 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Jul 23, 2019

11 by Died_in_Vain »»
Jun 4, 2022 6:43 PM

Poll: » Sasurai no Taiyou Episode 14 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Apr 30, 2019

1 by Died_in_Vain »»
Jun 4, 2022 11:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.