Forum Settings
Forums

Main Staff of 'Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru' Announced

New
May 8, 2019 8:10 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Kadokawa opened an official website for the previously announced anime adaptation of Light Tuchihi's Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru light novel on Thursday, revealing the main staff and a teaser visual (pictured). Titled Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru, the anime series produced by White Fox will begin airing in October 2019.

Staff
Director: Masayuki Sakoi (Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online)
Series Composition: Kenta Ihara (Youjo Senki)
Character Design: Mai Toda (Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou)
Production: Shinchou Yuusha Production Committee

Tsuchihi began penning the adventure fantasy novel on the Kakuyomu website in June 2016. Kadokawa began publishing the series in February 2017 with illustrations by Saori Toyota (Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu). The fifth volume was released last November.

Koyuki (Log Horizon: Nishikaze no Ryodan) launched a manga adaptation in Dragon Age magazine in November 2018. Kadokawa shipped the first compiled volume on Thursday.

Yen Press licensed the light novel in English in November 2018 and plans to publish the first volume on June 18.

Official website: http://shincho-yusha.jp/
Official Twitter: @shincho_yusha

Source: Comic Natalie
VindstotSep 5, 2019 10:01 AM

May 8, 2019 8:45 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Well, there goes all hopes (most likely) for the 2nd Season of Re:Zero to air sometime later this year…

Seems fairly interesting, might give it a shot when it airs.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 8, 2019 9:20 AM

May 2012
Another great Isekai anime with hot sexy girl. Another anime to add to my list

May 8, 2019 10:23 AM

Feb 2019
the day a good isekai comes out, people will be fed up with the isekai because of so many mediocre and boring works without anything special like this apparent, really if tried something like a parody/comedy it could be good, but the problem is that there is konosuba that it does much better in almost every sense, really konosuba has been a real problem so that the rest of isekai can stand out.
May 8, 2019 11:31 AM

Apr 2019
this sounds actually hilarious
You son of a .. turtle

May 8, 2019 11:47 AM
Nov 2013
Make it stop. Make the isekai stop.
May 8, 2019 12:20 PM

Jun 2007
I want to hate on this, but this sounds distressingly close to how I play games.
May 8, 2019 12:30 PM
Aug 2017
I love me some isekai. Trash or not, let me indulge myself in them :))
May 8, 2019 2:03 PM

Sep 2008

I saw poster on twitter and I thought this is fanart AU GrayxLucy from Fairy Tail xD
May 8, 2019 8:54 PM

Feb 2013
RayReynolds said:
the day a good isekai comes out, people will be fed up with the isekai because of so many mediocre and boring works without anything special like this apparent, really if tried something like a parody/comedy it could be good, but the problem is that there is konosuba that it does much better in almost every sense, really konosuba has been a real problem so that the rest of isekai can stand out.

I like how you made this entire text without even reading the thing. Take a breath dude.

Maybe you should stop being anime only and begin reading some good Isekai Light Novel like Bakarina, Killing slimes and others out there.
May 8, 2019 10:23 PM

Feb 2019
RayReynolds said:

I like how you made this entire text without even reading the thing. Take a breath dude.

Maybe you should stop being anime only and begin reading some good Isekai Light Novel like Bakarina, Killing slimes and others out there.

I will not get away from the anime communities because the day these novels have animation it's sure that everyone will just say shit about these.
May 9, 2019 12:14 AM

Jan 2017
Well, more Isekai is always welcomed. No problem here LOL
May 9, 2019 4:17 AM

Apr 2011
Another self aware fantasy anime...
The appeal of it is the male character's design. It's nice and it isn't moe... and the premise sounds funny even if I am tired of this genre at this point.

I mean as long as there are no harems, I'll be willing to give it a shot. :b
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
May 12, 2019 1:58 AM

Jan 2016
This must be fun.<

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

30 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.