Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
May 8, 4:41 AM
Hug Addict <3

LEADERBOARD AND RESULTS

First Place in Audio: Carole & Tuesday

First Place in Video and Total: Kimetsu no Yaiba

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tk-WhT3lSEj4Gi85dwdCDT9glkWvPlWAoNGAN2o2Igw/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to discuss whatever you want about the results as always ^_^
Modified by Hibbington, Jul 26, 11:42 PM

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

May 8, 4:44 AM
Hug Addict <3

It was a bit of a two-horse race in the end between Yaiba and Carole as they took the top two spots on all three lists. It was hella close in total though, think this is the first time we've had a winner by a mere 0.01 point margin

Though I think it's safe to say that across the board this wasn't a particularly strong season for OPs. Only two entries reaching above 7.00 in total is not very impressive. Last season there were four entries that all got a higher final score than Yaiba did this season as its winner

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

May 8, 5:28 AM

Wow 9.33, that's the lowest average score I ever had xD But yeah this season's OPs (with a few exceptions) were pretty disappointing, so that was to be expected...

Anyways the Top 5 Audio are literally my Top 5 songs too, just in a different order, so that's pretty satisfying. I'm also glad Yaiba won the video category, it was one of only 2 videos that really caught me this season. It's a fair overall winner too imo.

"I used to think he was the insecure type who isn't capable of having big dreams. But that's not right. He's the type to have countless smaller dreams that he can achieve perfectly, one by one. They may be small individually, but as they keep coming true, they quickly become one huge dream."

May 8, 5:39 AM

Oof my average reflects how little I like this seasons ops 😂 but yay Yaiba!

May 8, 6:56 AM

LMAO I'm the 2nd lowest person who rated all 33 OPs (3rd lowest in general cuz Eric is ghei)
"Anti-elitists" are the true elitists of this community. They're the kind of people that remind me that the elitist stereotype they perpetuate basically doesn't exist, and those who use it to scapegoat embody practically every trait they put into the stereotype, as they sit in their ivory tower looking down at and attacking people they disagree with because they're being negative on a show they like, and their favorites list is comprised of at least one non-mainstream classic, all the while cowering at the idea of those people giving them a taste of their own medicine. Also, objectivity in art is relative, therefore arguable, not nonexistent.

May 8, 7:55 AM

Ooh. I think it's the first time I can't agree with the results xD

May 8, 8:02 AM

RisaK said:
Oof my average reflects how little I like this seasons ops 😂 but yay Yaiba!
Yea this season blows. lol we have a .06 difference
"Anti-elitists" are the true elitists of this community. They're the kind of people that remind me that the elitist stereotype they perpetuate basically doesn't exist, and those who use it to scapegoat embody practically every trait they put into the stereotype, as they sit in their ivory tower looking down at and attacking people they disagree with because they're being negative on a show they like, and their favorites list is comprised of at least one non-mainstream classic, all the while cowering at the idea of those people giving them a taste of their own medicine. Also, objectivity in art is relative, therefore arguable, not nonexistent.

May 8, 8:53 AM

my #1 didnt make it. :weep:

May 8, 10:01 AM

O.o LiSA overrated...as always.
Carole & Tuesday, YU-NO, Shoumetsu Toshi and Mayonaka Occult in top10 audio, thats what I wanted to see. Its sad that Kono Oto Tomare! didn't make it to top10, but well, you can't have everything.

Overall really weak season.

May 8, 10:34 AM

As much as I don't care for the anime itself, Yaiba winning this was well-deserved. High quality stuff in the OP.

Also my top 3 OPs of the season follow right behind it so :feelsgoodman:

May 8, 10:54 AM

Pretty much what I expected to be honest

May 9, 9:51 AM

:"What do you like about Kimetsu no Yaiba's OP?"

Me: "Yes"

#PrayForKyoani

May 15, 8:36 AM

Aye, my #2 and #3 took the top 2. Nice guys!