Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: RobiHachi Episode 5 Discussion

May 6, 7:54 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, an episode with onsen. Of course in an advanced world like this, they'd have that too.

The place the main characters went to looked like a paradise. Too bad they couldn't just have a proper bath without being annoyed being those little creatures lol

May 6, 11:55 AM
Oh my didn't expect to see Wombat-san here, guess this is where he hangs out xD LOVE POWER!!

May 6, 12:07 PM
CinnamonSolange said:
Oh my didn't expect to see Wombat-san here, guess this is where he hangs out xD LOVE POWER!!

OMG I know right? As soon as I saw him I squeaked a bit.

May 6, 12:54 PM

Are we in Takamatsu Cinematic Universe now? XD

May 6, 1:10 PM

I genuinely shrieked when I saw Wombat here. Talk about a goddamn twist.

May 6, 1:50 PM
Hmm? Could someone explain this to me?

May 6, 3:37 PM
Hegar said:

If you mean the wombat, he's the animal mentor for the Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! series first few seasons :>

May 6, 3:57 PM

What a fluffy looking underworld boss xD

Another fun episode, exactly what you would expect from visiting a hot spring themed planet.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

May 6, 5:51 PM

Wow! Pink Wombat is here too, that was pretty cool.

I remember I used to laugh a lot when he possessed that old guy's lifeless body in Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE!
"You know the rules, kill them all and keep moving "--- Lil Wayne- John

May 6, 6:11 PM
wolfwing said:
Hegar said:

If you mean the wombat, he's the animal mentor for the Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! series first few seasons :>

Ah! Thank you. Clearly I've been neglecting my education.

Wait. Edit. I've checked out the Wikipedia. How did everyone know about that anime?

May 6, 7:07 PM
An episode made just for fill the 12episode mark. It was good but not relevant.

May 6, 7:08 PM
Hegar said:
wolfwing said:

Ah! Thank you. Clearly I've been neglecting my education.

Wait. Edit. I've checked out the Wikipedia. How did everyone know about that anime?

it's previous seasons were on crunchyroll so when the last of the love series come up I watched them and fell in love :>

May 6, 7:17 PM

That's why is important to be honest when you pass the immigration point, but if it wasn't for that we couldn't get the mandatory onsen episode. I won't ask what the hell is a wombat, some of you already explained and honestly I don't care.
No tomo malas decisiones, me gusta apoyar causas perdidas. | Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live y Mirai Nikki. Así de jodido está mi gusto en anime, y estoy bien pinche orgulloso de ello.

May 6, 8:17 PM

What a pleasant surprise seeing Wombat! I'm assuming that RobiHachi is set in the same Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu LOVE! universe. My love for this show is exceeding its limits.

May 7, 1:23 AM
if they just make the Wombat more cuter and the voice more cuter I approve that it's cute it feels like it's not cute at but i like him

May 7, 4:14 AM

These are bizarre adventures, all the places they go to are all interesting, even if it turns out to be a big troll. Love power!

They went through all that to get these special passes but it was free all along lol this moment was the episodes kiss of death!

May 7, 4:41 AM
I really wasn't expecting the pink Wombat to be here. Hahaha. Nothing could have prepared me for that! Surprisingly, he didn't turn them into magical boys.

After seeing the kappas, I started to miss Sarazanmai. Lol.

I love how this whole episode could have been avoided if they had just said they were going to Isekandal.

It's kind of sad that they didn't bring out Hizakuriger this time.

May 7, 9:30 PM

Wombat from Boueibu was certainly a real twist I wasn't expecting that. So I guess this means this show is set in the same universe or maybe the same person who wrote and directed Boueibu is also in charge of this anime and threw Wombat in as a easter egg?
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"

May 8, 11:17 PM
I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE THE ANIMATION

May 10, 4:24 AM
Lol Wombat cameo was hilarious, guess watching those two seasons wasn't a waste. So Ponycanyon keeping these character rights for a crossover plan?
So that's what female kappas look like. Sarazanmai needs to up their kappa game.
So pink the whole color scheme.

May 10, 6:59 AM
8:09 Fuck! I almost shit with those screams. LOL.

May 13, 5:38 PM

Yang wants to literally take that money out of Robby's ass. Gonna need a yaoi tag by the end of this. XD

Noid

May 30, 7:15 PM

That wombat wasn't as scary as they thought, but he left them with this weird loving feeling, lol.

It turns out that they didn't even need those travel permits to go to Isekandar, lol. Oh well.

Jul 6, 11:55 AM

Hahaha, robby and his robot scared of some black eggs smh I thought they had more courage than that.
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker