Forum Settings
Forums
May 5, 5:35 PM
wobbuffet

Big thanks to alextheriot and Naruleach for helping out this week!

You can find more details and an overview of all the results in the club's official FAL Spring 2019 thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Discussion posts ARE NOT counted this week
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Week 5 Anime Points:

Total Weekly Points Rankings:

Total Overall Points Rankings:

Highest Unique Team Score:

Ace users:

Team Rankings:

Errors:
Modified by Congress, May 5, 5:38 PM

May 5, 5:48 PM
IchiGOAT

I even slept late and still forgot to ace but still managed to climbed 12 places, all's well that ends well.

May 5, 6:00 PM

Okay so what kind of free fall is that.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.

May 5, 6:27 PM

Well that was totally unexpected. Particularly since I mistakenly aced Bokutachi by misreading the simulcast numbers this morning. My five player team has all the top anime from this week, and looks pretty good in weeks to come.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 5, 6:37 PM

24 (-7) ZainKean - 1331384

Hmm, So went down 7 places T-T
I seemed to have misunderstood some rules.

May 5, 9:40 PM

42(+21)Only mistake till now has been not acing Demon Slayer in first week.

May 5, 9:44 PM
SMM2 Enthusiast

Successful Ace (yes!) and even did the bench swap. Unfortunately, that didn't help me much. Still went down in ranks. T-T

The point difference between the two titles I swapped was just a small margin, kek...

May 6, 12:06 AM
NeoAnkara said:

You should swap Senryuu Shoujo with Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san ASAP. Senryuu Shoujo pretty much cost you valuable points in Week 5.
Modified by eplipswich, May 6, 12:13 AM

May 6, 12:11 AM

eplipswich said:
NeoAnkara said:

You should swap Senryuu Shoujo with Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san ASAP. Senryuu Shoujo pretty much cost you valuable points in Week 5.
I make a mistake in week 2 for not swapping because of oversleep. Now that we are in week 6 I can finally use swap again.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.

May 6, 1:07 AM

I messed up one of my aces last week. Still close to top 10 but hard to say if I can get there again this season.

May 6, 1:25 AM
Lily Gardener

Moved into the Top 10. Now, if only I can remember to ace this coming week.

May 6, 4:17 AM

Bless my soul I'm rank 14!

May 6, 5:27 AM

Am I just a complete moron for thinking Senko-san was just a niche series that wouldn't be very popular
I don't exist. But, maybe, I once did.
Twitter \\ Reviews // YouTube

May 6, 10:53 AM

It was a good pick for the bench, just in case it broke through. But both it and Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? were definite dark horses to be in the top five.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 6, 7:17 PM
WAIT HOW WAIT WHAT DID SEWAYAKI PICK UP LIKE 10 SIMULCASTS IN THE LAST WEEK I THOUGHT I DID MY CALCULATIONS RIGHT????

May 6, 9:38 PM
jh1h1h said:
WAIT HOW WAIT WHAT DID SEWAYAKI PICK UP LIKE 10 SIMULCASTS IN THE LAST WEEK I THOUGHT I DID MY CALCULATIONS RIGHT????

Sewayaki was bound to exceed Bokutachi in terms of Watching before the week ended, had more favorites than Bokutachi, and simulcast-wise, it already had all regions covered before Week 5 even started (so max 8000 points guaranteed): https://myanimelist.net/news/57288268 (look at the simulcast list under Crunchyroll and Funimation). So not sure how you even miscalculated.

May 9, 5:14 AM
eplipswich said:

Sewayaki was bound to exceed Bokutachi in terms of Watching before the week ended, had more favorites than Bokutachi, and simulcast-wise, it already had all regions covered before Week 5 even started (so max 8000 points guaranteed): https://myanimelist.net/news/57288268 (look at the simulcast list under Crunchyroll and Funimation). So not sure how you even miscalculated.

Ohh its calculated as simulcasts per region. Dammit.
I counted total number of simulcasts..

May 10, 3:16 AM

+128? I guess my bench swap worked....... :' )
I just want my avatar animated someday......Oh wait, I guess it will be, in Oct. 2019..... :' )