Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion

May 7, 2:05 AM

Ringo19 said:
Nim0174 said:
@Ringo19
Are u incapable of putting the quotes in one post?

Idk how if you don't mind show me the way.

you are the type of person that skips the tutorial and then runs around hysterically and confused about what to do
You son of a .. turtle

May 7, 3:20 AM
@Nim0174

Mal doesnt really show you how to do everything when you create your account, though. Theres no need to be like that just because someone is obviously new to the site, damn.

May 7, 3:39 AM

Damn looks like Reiner is done for. Those finishing blows at the end really looked fatal. We got alot of insights and thoughts of Erwin and Armin, not sure if it will help anything though... Also when Connie and Sasha heard they should finish Reiner they suddenly hesitated, because they have been friends for so long in the past I guess.
Hoping to see Levi taking it up on the beast titan next episode!

May 7, 3:46 AM
024 said:
Damn looks like Reiner is done for. Those finishing blows at the end really looked fatal. We got alot of insights and thoughts of Erwin and Armin, not sure if it will help anything though... Also when Connie and Sasha heard they should finish Reiner they suddenly hesitated, because they have been friends for so long in the past I guess.

Thank you, someone who actually gets it and why they went with the "killing your friend" ost rather than "hype and action" ost during that moment.

May 7, 4:23 AM
Nim0174 said:
Ringo19 said:

Idk how if you don't mind show me the way.

you are the type of person that skips the tutorial and then runs around hysterically and confused about what to do

Firstly first, maybe I'm not confused. Secondly, you're the only one complaining about the quotes thingy 'yet' doesn't want to help. Here's my idea, what about you stfu and mind your own business, young lady?

May 7, 5:47 AM
Actually quite meh. To much obvious monologue.

May 7, 6:34 AM

nanidatosama97 said:
024 said:

Thank you, someone who actually gets it and why they went with the "killing your friend" ost rather than "hype and action" ost during that moment.
It's supposed to be clear why they used that soundtrack. It was shown in the characters' expressions by the way.

Well, I think we should just accept that people perceive things differently based on their preferences and backgrounds.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, are also exceptionally skilled at killing. {×.×}

May 7, 6:51 AM
nanidatosama97 said:
@Levj

You know, im quite new to mal and dont know all the commands, so I just deleted the comment, since you seem to decide to pin the blame on me when it was FuMos fault to begin with. If thats not your intention, im sorry, but thats how it comes across. Blame FuMo for saying manga stuff uncensored before their edit was made in an anime only discussion in the first place.

Didn't mean to make you sound like it was 100% your fault, but you kinda helped the "spoiler-flame" spread. But it doesn't matter now anyways because you removed your comment, and the spoiler is all gone/hidden. Have a nice day!

BTW, you can hide spoilers with
[spoiler] SPOILER [/spoiler]
. It will look like this:

May 7, 10:57 AM

Amazing episode.

5/5

May 7, 11:03 AM

Another cool ep, these episodes feel like they're half the length of a normal one, so engaging and packed with action! Erwin's POV scene was amazing, he's such a complex character, I wanna know more about him! Hope he'll get to find out the secret of this world in the close future, he deserves it.

Loved this scene <3

May 7, 7:14 PM

Poor Reiner he got really owned in this episode. The Thunder Spears are really powerful jeez. The preview for the next episode makes future events intriguing.
"If all you ever do is look down on people, you won't be able to recognize your own weaknesses." -Katsuki Bakugo

May 7, 8:06 PM

That fight between Eren and Reiner in their titan forms was pretty enjoyable. It was kind of funny with Reiner mounting him and trying to bite Eren out of his titan's nape.

I am excited for the next episode, I think that really important scene will happen soon. If you remember the last episode of the last season and watched to the end, you might have an idea what I'm referring to.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

May 8, 12:37 PM

Courtney said:
I think this is it for Reiner. If he isn't instantly dead, they will be able to easily finish him off.

Berthold is still hidin and he could somehow save him (dont know how) but i thinks this is it for him to.
Cant wait to see Levi in action.

May 8, 12:44 PM

I don't get it. Reiner realized that Eren was just a bait. Why didn't he go for the horses anyway??

May 8, 12:46 PM

This kept me glued till the very end! You better maintain the hype throughout!!
I really want to know what is it that Reiner wanted to achieve coz knowing him he wouldnt stand for something wrong!

May 8, 1:09 PM

Akira_18 said:
I don't get it. Reiner realized that Eren was just a bait. Why didn't he go for the horses anyway??

Because he had no choice, as you see he was theorizing that Eren could go around the walls and attack the beast titan or escape which would ruin there plans. He had to stop him, he had no choice.

May 8, 6:45 PM
Nostalgik said:
Lukesterry said:
Lol, maybe he just watched on 360p, to be honest, the animation is pretty good in my opinion, even though I watch 720p HD
And Im here just trying to understand why you guys are associating video quality with animation quality... you can have the same animation played in 1080p or 240p, it'll still retain its level of animation, its not like a video loses frames as its quality decreases
If you have a low bitrate the animation will look off.

May 9, 2:02 AM

Great episode, i'm enjoying it :sunglasses:

May 9, 8:51 PM
The battle has began, and Eren and his new skill Hardening is really useful in his fight against that ARMORED TITAN. And those THUNDER SPEARS ARE THE REAL MVP... REINER/ARMORED TITAN are being pierced by it very well...

Cant wait for next episode

May 10, 1:22 AM
Levi vs the beast titan
I just wanna see some lightning entrance
Spinning blades
I'm sure wix won't disappoint

May 10, 1:52 AM

Geez, what A cliffhanger ending for this episode. Anyway, I think that Reiner wouldn't be finished off that easily. I wonder how many of the 100 Scouts in this operation will go home alive.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
โ€• Lelouch Vi Britannia

May 10, 2:05 AM

When will episode 3 air?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 10, 3:07 AM
Clefairiess said:
When will episode 3 air?

After 10 years sadly.

May 10, 3:16 AM

Clefairiess said:
When will episode 3 air?
On the 12th (Sunday) or 13th (Monday) depending on your timezone

May 10, 6:34 AM
"Transfer of consciousness?" What ?!
Got damn! Hange is a genius! His experiments in titans are not in vain.
Those lightning spears are luxurious. Reiner relied too much on his armor and is now lost.
Jean was the voice of reason at the time they hesitated to give the final blow, I admit it. It has matured a lot.

"Give your hearts to humanity once again!" I would have loved to see the third SNK opening again in this second part of the third season. Pity.

"If it's a question of surviving without knowing anything ... Would not it be better to die after knowing everything?" ... I guess that's what Erwin meant about the basement of Eren's house.

This battle has turned into a game of chess for the survival of humanity.

An end of explosive episode! Until next week.

May 10, 10:37 AM
GET FUCKED REINER.

Hanji definitely the MVP of the episode

May 10, 2:48 PM
SethBigBoss said:
Great episode as always but the animation for the fight between Eren vs Reiner was better in season 2
This season is very action heavy, they might be holding back for bigger moments

May 10, 6:59 PM

Poor Reiner got destroyed in this episode.

The thunder spears were badass!

May 11, 7:55 AM
Great Episode As I Expected,

May 11, 8:29 AM

yawnyon said:
GET FUCKED REINER.

Did you see her ODM movement? So fluid and elegant! The studio did her justice with the animation. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

But I hope Reiner would survive that attack. The battle has just began to end it so quickly.
I watch anime for the fan service plot since I don't really like ecchi but it just so happens that it is included in mostly the good shows I like. ( อก° อœส– อก°)

May 11, 9:56 AM
tengoku-oh said:
yawnyon said:
GET FUCKED REINER.

Did you see her ODM movement? So fluid and elegant! The studio did her justice with the animation. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

But I hope Reiner would survive that attack. The battle has just began to end it so quickly.

I think at the most he'll just be captured like Annie. I feel like it's too early for him to die.

May 11, 5:59 PM

SnK never disappoints!
What a fight! I really hope that after all those years he will finally die.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 12, 7:10 AM

Another great ep!

May 12, 8:42 AM

Pfffttt i can transfer my soul in mah dick!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

May 12, 11:54 AM

Reiner is finally getting what is coming to him.

May 14, 1:47 AM
:D

Damn, Erwin really just looked the Armored Titan straight in the eye like it was just another day ๐Ÿ˜‚

May 28, 8:14 PM
ุงู„ุงู†ู…ูŠ ู‡ุฐุง ู‡ูˆ ุงู„ุงูุถู„ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุงุทู„ุงู‚ ูˆู„ู… ุชุฑูˆ ุดูŠุฆุง ุจุนุฏ

Jun 1, 9:03 PM
The part with Erwin standing on top of a mountain of fallen scouts gave me chills...and it honestly made me a bit uncomfortable. That may be because of how I view him.

Anyway, those thunder spears are awesome! I can understand their hesitance when it comes to finishing off Reiner but, at this point, it would be hard for me (if I were a scout) to see him as anything really... He may be one of their former allies but he's already done so much...

Jun 4, 6:03 AM

Those titans posing and running style put a smile on my face. Damn Jojo references everywhere

Jun 8, 9:16 PM

That finger gun titan was pretty lol.

Also Chad titan.

Jun 11, 12:12 AM

HOOOLY COW! WHAT WAS THAT!!

Jun 14, 10:20 AM
Still carrying along the awesomeness of the first episode! Great stuff!
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls

Jun 22, 1:04 AM

Anybody else getting Marineford vibes from this? The way this standoff is organized it feels pretty similar lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 22, 8:39 AM
rip reiner I guess those thunder spears were too much for him

Jul 1, 5:52 AM
็‰›้€ผ็‰›้€ผ็‰›้€ผ็‰›้€ผ็‰›้€ผ็‰›้€ผ็‰›้€ผ

Jul 1, 5:53 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jul 6, 8:57 PM

The pace kept up. I loved these mindgames between Armin, Erwin and Reiner. Pretty clever to use Eren as decoy so that Reiner had no choice as to follow him rather than killing the horses.

And what in the hell is this ability of Reiner? He has full control of his awareness and so he was able to survive? Omg....

Nothing to see from Berthold so far. I wonder what he will do.

These spears look like thinner rockets, but damn they're so effective even against Reiners armor. I had a feeling Jean, Conny and Sasha could maybe hesitate to kill Reiner but with that last scene I wonder of he really died.

The craziest thing in this episode was definitely when Erwin told Levi to kill the Beast titan. I can't even describe in words how big my smile was in this moment. :D

Jul 7, 7:33 AM

Jul 9, 10:24 AM

Screw Reiner, got a bunch of people killed. Same with the other dude.

Jul 14, 4:12 AM

Hell yes!! End Reiner already!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

Preview MangaManga Store