Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 8, 2019 4:50 AM

Jul 2015
what a fucking joke this anime is fucking plotarmor
May 8, 2019 6:19 AM

Jan 2009
^ woh woh woh woah, oh Weebs gets stronger!

just enjoy the catchy song then
May 10, 2019 9:02 AM

Dec 2016
Jubai should have died, nothing really matter in this show
May 11, 2019 8:26 PM

Jan 2014
Folken-sama said:
Abyhape said:
okay now we entered the best part next week, and it will also entered the worst part after that.
Let me guess,

May 12, 2019 6:36 AM

May 2015
Typical fake death is typical.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 13, 2019 10:03 AM

May 2016
I actually felled for that but anyway I'm so glad she is alive.

Invel got beaten to a pulp.
May 16, 2019 7:07 PM

Jul 2010
Saibot34 said:
I can't believe people have gotten this far, and still complain about the power of friendship and love.

It's kind of been a theme of Fairy Tail since episode 1.

Well said.

Anyone who's been watching FT all this time knows the flaws it has. What's the point of bringing that up now? Why waste your time writing a post here to complain about something that most of us probably noticed as well, if not all of us? Yes you are right. Yes we saw that too. As for me, I personally just don't care anymore and focus on the good points of an episode. No-one is forcing you to watch FT. If there's so much that you dislike about it, you're free to drop it. If you're still watching regardless of the things that bother you, doesn't that mean that there's more that you DO like about it?

-

I actually shouted "yes!" at my tv the first time Gray hit Invel. I'd been wishing for someone to punch him real good for a few episodes already. I'm glad it happened. He really deserved it.
May 17, 2019 3:10 PM

May 2016
Ah this is the episode where I started hating once again the manga.

Well "Juvia death" was more interesting in the manga wish they have leave the cliffhanger for the anime only viewers but whatever don't expect too much from this series from now on.
May 17, 2019 4:26 PM

Aug 2017
I don't remember if the amount of 'emotional' montages were in the manga but I don't like them. Excessively long. They take up half the episode lol.

Everything bad from Fairy Tail in one episode. I can't believe: 68 5/5 for this episode lmao. We have accepted mediocrity.
NurguburuMay 17, 2019 4:39 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 20, 2019 8:17 PM

Jul 2010
Nurguburu said:
Everything bad from Fairy Tail in one episode. I can't believe: 68 5/5 for this episode lmao. We have accepted mediocrity.

This isn't meant to provoke you in any way (that'd just be childish). I actually understand what you're saying, too. It makes me want to share my own point of view, though. (As for accepting mediocrity, I do so as well, but I certainly don't accept just any kind of mediocrity when it comes to anime series. There's a certain range (defined by what makes me like a series or not). Shows that end up within it are 'safe'. Shows that don't manage to fall within it are dropped, I delete them from my list and stop watching them.) With that being said, moving on to what I wanted to share.

I think of it this way: I have no sound proof of this, but there's a good chance that those who can enjoy mediocre series (to an extend), probably also appreciate the truly outstanding shows more. Again, I don't know if this is actually true or not. But if it is, wouldn't that mean that if you're less likely to enjoy the mediocre series, even the best series out there often disappoint you in the end?

Purely speaking for myself here; it's partially because I can enjoy certain mediocre series that I'm genuinely happy when I find a show that's downright awesome.
May 28, 2019 6:16 PM

Sep 2017
Best part of episode was the cute Juvia flashbacks feelsbadman. No surprise that she didn't die.
Jul 25, 2019 12:26 AM

Dec 2013
Juvia surviving was BS. Even by Fairy Tail standards.

Even after supposedly getting a power up Neinhart is still as pathetic as ever.
Sep 3, 2019 3:51 PM

Dec 2012
Okay, this whole "farewell but not really" thing has really lost all impact now. We all know that Juvia wasn't going to die. Just getting so redundant when there's no emotional payoff or suspense.

With that said, however, I still like the Grey x Juvia moments. Especially when the seiyuu are the same for Tomoya and Nagisa.
Sep 10, 2019 9:08 AM

Oct 2013
I maintain Gray is the best written character in this series and virtually no other characters come close. This was an incredible moment for him. Juvia's "survival" isn't relevant to that, although I agree it's bullshit and would be more meaningful if she wouldn't survive, but I've been saying that about most faux character deaths for most of Fairy Tail's duration now.

And for me, a good fight scene is about more than just how much of a spectacle it is and can just as much be about character and narrative development. Fairy Tail fight scenes are near always manga montages, so I don't ever expect the prior, but this one wins the latter.

Gray's connection with Natsu is going to be another notch of development for him in a cast where most characters don't experience any real change, by any definition, or events that move their character arc forward. I'm looking forward to it.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 22, 2019 4:34 PM

May 2014
What a shock, she is still alive. -.- The more interesting part of this ep. was Gray's demon power. So he uses Dragon Slayer magic too. Too many people in FT uses that. Who is next? Erza? Too many Dragon Slayer magic users in this series. Good times when it was only 2-3 people who possessed something like that.

About time E.N.D.'s true identity was revealed to Gray. Ofc. he is going to rampage and go all out on him. ^^
Sep 22, 2019 4:40 PM

May 2014
nerfx said:
I'm surprised Gray still didn't bang Juvia.

Who knows? Maybe he have, but he is still keeping his tsundere face on. hahaha
Oct 3, 2019 6:47 PM
Apr 2016
Of course both Juvia and Gray are alive and well, even after all the "emotional" blabbering. Ah, so Gray got to know about Natsu, let's see...
Oct 6, 2019 2:04 AM

Dec 2012
Gray and Juvia fighting.
Dat pendant. Zeref and Natsu.
Dat stab.
A double stab.
Dat double fall. Dat blood.
They died.
Gray is alive.
Juvia's blood inside Gray?
Dat transfusion.
Dat scream.
Gray will start thinking about Juvia more seriously.
Gray walks toward Invel.
Brandish.
Dimaria watches.
Dat punch.
Gray fucks Invel up.
Neinhart is looking for Erza.
Lucy oppai jiggle.
Natsu beats Neinhart.
Dimaria.
Juvia lives.
Juvia oppai.
Invel knows about Gray's past.
Invel tells Gray who END is.
Dat ending.

2 chapters. FT's 500th chapter. They didn't show Juvia's pantsu when Gray grabbed her leg.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 15, 2019 6:33 AM

Jul 2009
Gray is finally thinking of Juvia.

And now it's like any other anime, when 2 friends have to fight....like Naruto and Sasuke
Nov 19, 2019 7:09 AM

Sep 2012
sh is about to hit the fan again

don't tell me that the hole season is gonna be this draged out war between the2, thats lame, more adventure more different stories (like it use to) not 1dragged out story, its not bad but it is getting old
Jul 16, 2020 12:46 PM

Jul 2015
Dunno why I expected Neinheart to get stronger, after seeing how weak he was in an earlier battle.
Inval got some good taste of Juvia and Gray's fist of love, but damn that last scene I wonder what Gray is going to do

Sep 4, 2020 6:02 AM

May 2018
The ice collar broke even though neither of them died? Lol the ice guy's power is too flawed xD
Oct 6, 2020 6:48 AM

Jun 2020
FUCK Fairy Tail that was close, I was gonna drop this to a straight up 1/10 if Juvia actually died. Idgaf use all the fucking plot armor in the world but don't fucking kill Juvia you stupid sons of bitches almost dropped, for a second I almost believed that the show that doesn't kill off anyone actually made the retarded ass decision to kill fucking Juvia of all people, fuck Wendy but good job bitch you were actually useful for once, my ship still afloat
This anime shit is addictive
Mar 29, 2021 9:32 PM

Apr 2018
No surprise there that she is alive after all~
Can't wait to see Gray and Juvia reunite and their love spark even more.

Also, no surprise that Natsu was going to kick that guys arse. All that power up for nothing... LMFAO. This makes the 12 Spriggan a laughing stock.
Mar 12, 2022 10:57 AM
Sep 2020
3/5 , the still images and awful awful generic cookie cut dramatic moments where the tension gets over within 2 minutes

good moments are when gray learn who is END
Sep 29, 2022 1:52 PM

May 2020
Nah would've been the biggest ever loss if Juvia actually died there, best girls need to be there till the end. But yeah we all know it's fairy tail.. AND PEOPLE DON'T DIE HERE.

Gray learning END's true identity will be a big gamechanger. They already have to plenty of deal with, and now the inevitable Natsu against Gray too.
Nov 8, 2022 6:32 PM
Feb 2022
Gray tuve que creer que perdió a Juvia para darse cuenta de que la ama. Juvia es la esposa perfecta. Siempre va a estar a tu lado y daría su vida por ti. Gracias a Wendy y Charle por llegar a tiempo a salvar a Juvia. Ahora Gray sabe que Natsu es E.N.D. ¿Qué hará?
Apr 15, 2023 12:05 PM

Nov 2010
What happened to Juvia's clothing? Just a few frames ago, it barely had any damage, then all of a sudden, it's shredded & lewd. I'm not complaining, though. I like it that way!
Bloodman looks so badass! I wish he were a much stronger fitting of his appearance.
As expected, Juvia is still alive, even after all those flashbacks.
I wonder if Gray will end up fighting Natsu for real in the end.
Apr 17, 2023 5:31 AM
Apr 2023
I hated it. Same old friendship crap. Too monotonous
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What is the reason for so much hatred for fairy tail series ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 29

46 by Arminken »»
Yesterday, 12:30 AM

» Any theories ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 3

16 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Mar 10, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

202 by amlg »»
Jan 25, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

60 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

38 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.