Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Post New Reply
May 12, 9:26 PM

Those who said Johan Liebert is the best antagonist you're
true men of culture indeed.

May 13, 3:21 AM

Ruler - She is awesome fighting again Kottomi (awesome fight btw)... also I like Gilgamesh as Antagonist.

May 13, 3:33 PM

Zehennagel said:
Melody2222 said:

The first anime adaptation isn't bad, if you want to give it a try. :)
you need to read it. the anime doesn't even come close to the manga, skips parts off, visualy the manga is a masterpiece, and only the first 13 volumes have been properly adaptated(out of 40!!)

I'll be sure to check it out after I have caught up with Black Clover :)

May 13, 6:54 PM

Mereum, the 'O' (HxH)is my favourite. Watching him develop emptionally and mentally was one of the thrilling experience I had in my life.
~~ofcourse I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice~~

May 14, 4:39 AM
There's so many antagonist I would like to mention and one of my all time favorite will be Griffith and Johan Liebert.

May 14, 4:43 AM
Makishima shougo is one of the coolest villain from psycho pass, kamui have less chances when compare to him

May 14, 9:23 AM

TinYLilMuffiN said:
Mereum, the 'O' (HxH)is my favourite. Watching him develop emptionally and mentally was one of the thrilling experience I had in my life.

That was an amazing experience and Meruem definitely deserves the spot of one of the best villains.

May 14, 9:41 AM
There are too many for me. Maybe it could be griffith from berserk, or yoshikage kira from jojo, hisoka from hxh, or maybe johan from monster. I can't decide who's better. And if steel ball run is getting the adaptation, I'm really sure that funny valentine will be a great rival for kira because I can't decide who's the better villain.

May 14, 9:43 AM
RuBiXuitous said:
Obito from Naruto:Shippuuden. Excellent backstory setup, fall from grace, and redemption.

Nah, pain is more better than obito. Even though his backstory is a big of jackass, but I really like his ideology.

May 17, 4:40 PM

mohrip said:
RuBiXuitous said:
Obito from Naruto:Shippuuden. Excellent backstory setup, fall from grace, and redemption.

Nah, pain is more better than obito. Even though his backstory is a big of jackass, but I really like his ideology.

Pain is my favourite villain/antagonist his ideals are amazing :D

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]