Forum Settings
Forums
May 3, 11:00 AM

My favourite villain/antagonist would have to be Pain from Naruto. I really liked his ideals and the way hee views things. Also his quotes are amazing :D

May 3, 11:04 AM

I think mine is Chrollo Lucilfer from HxH or even the Phantom Troupe as a whole, they are fucking amazing.

May 3, 11:05 AM

My favorite villain would be Light yagami...Words can’t express how good a villain he was(I’m a bit lazy...sorry:< )

My favorite antagonist would be Johan Liebert...Words also cant express how good an antagonist he was.

May 3, 11:09 AM

Gilgamesh. Badass, well-written, prideful, awesome characterization and superb design.

▲ ▲

«REVs»
«NP Games»
«Male/Female»
«Favorites (+Awards)»
"I am not a friend of justice. I am an enemy of evil."

May 3, 11:33 AM

Light Yagami from Death Note is my favourite, his moral stance is the most interesting part of his character.
I also like:
Yoshikage Kira from JoJo's, his tastes and outlook on life made him an entertaining character.
Johan Liebert from Monster is great, his personality feels really alien even after the massive amounts of development he got.
The antagonist in Shinsekai Yori was excellent, the morally grey stances of both sides and excellent motivations made them a realistic character.

May 3, 11:39 AM
Chrollo Lucifer by far. Less generic than most and doesn't have a bunch of stupid edge traits like most of My Hero villains especially Shigaraki

May 3, 11:41 AM

Pain is defihitly one of the best villians in anime despite his decision at the end. If I had to choose one, I would probably go with Isabella, from the Promised Neverland. These are also great:

- Rubinsky (LoGH)
- The Apetitan (SnK)
- Charles zi Britannia (Code Geass)

And we are having Vinland saga next season, wich has one of my favorite antagonists I have seen in manga and can easily join the list: Askeladd

May 3, 11:41 AM

Pain was a really great villain but my personal favorite is Stain from my hero. His reasoning for killing hero was actually reasonable instead of just "I want to be bad"

May 3, 11:42 AM

Favorite antagonist gotta be L from Death Note..

(why do people here keep saying that Light is the antagonist?)

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 3, 11:50 AM

Hikki_a1 said:
My favourite villain/antagonist would have to be Pain from Naruto. I really liked his ideals and the way hee views things. Also his quotes are amazing :D

Pain was an awesome antagonist! He was definitely my favorite in the series. My favorite villian all time though? To many to choose from. Makishima (Psycho Pass), Griffith (Berserk), or even Don Quixote (One Piece) are good contenders for me. I like them because they're ruthless bastards. There is no changing their ideologies mid fight. They're cold and calculating, just great villians all around.

May 3, 11:51 AM

Skana said:
Meruem from Hunter x Hunter 2011, for undergoing the best development I've ever seen for a villain.

His character development was on another level. It was one of the best development I have seen in an anime :D

May 3, 11:52 AM

BigAristotle94 said:
Hikki_a1 said:

Pain was an awesome antagonist! He was definitely my favorite in the series. My favorite villian all time though? To many to choose from. Makishima (Psycho Pass), Griffith (Berserk), or even Don Quixote (One Piece) are good contenders for me. I like them because they're ruthless bastards. There is no changing their ideologies mid fight. They're cold and calculating, just great villians all around.

Don Quixote was a pretty good villian and he was super strong.

May 3, 11:53 AM

Hajime_Hinata said:
My favorite villain would be Light yagami...Words can’t express how good a villain he was(I’m a bit lazy...sorry:< )

My favorite antagonist would be Johan Liebert...Words also cant express how good an antagonist he was.

Some people view Light as a villain and others view him as hero. I am not sure what category he fits into lol.

May 3, 11:56 AM
Skana said:
Meruem from Hunter x Hunter 2011, for undergoing the best development I've ever seen for a villain.

I'm on the same boat, Meruem is one of the best if not the best villain.

May 3, 12:00 PM

Skana said:
Dave_Adrian said:
Favorite antagonist gotta be L from Death Note..

(why do people here keep saying that Light is the antagonist?)

I agree, nicely said. Some people also view Light as a hero.

May 3, 12:03 PM

Hikki_a1 said:
Skana said:

I really can't say that Light is the villain either. I mean, is Dexter the villain of 'Dexter'?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 3, 12:03 PM
Yoshikage Kira from JoJo Part 4. He's such a different character for the franchise.
I think this works good enough as a signature.

May 3, 12:06 PM

Yoshikage Kira from JJBA DU is such a badass villain. He will be my favourite always.

LOOKING FOR ARTISTS PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU'RE ONE
Review please!

May 3, 12:07 PM

OtherMguy said:
Yoshikage Kira from JoJo Part 4. He's such a different character for the franchise.

AAAAAYYYYY Same timing too
😂😂
LOOKING FOR ARTISTS PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU'RE ONE
Review please!

May 3, 12:15 PM

I honesty love this charather so far:

Dio Brando (JoJo Bizarre Adventure)

WRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
That 30+ year old boomer that teaches paleontology during a hentai review on MAL. *sips*
Anime was indeed a mistake, since we prefer 2D waifu's over 3D wamen.

May 3, 12:16 PM

Dave_Adrian said:
Hikki_a1 said:

I really can't say that Light is the villain either. I mean, is Dexter the villain of 'Dexter'?

Light Yagami can be seen as an anti-hero!

May 3, 12:17 PM
Intree
Makishima Shougo

But I'm watching Monster so that might change

May 3, 12:20 PM

Dave_Adrian said:
Hikki_a1 said:

He's definitely not the antagonist but he is portrayed as the villain by the series, especially later on. Whether you agree he is or not is another question entirely.

May 3, 12:38 PM

Platypus7 said:
Dave_Adrian said:

He's definitely not the antagonist but he is portrayed as the villain by the series, especially later on. Whether you agree he is or not is another question entirely.

Yes, I agree 100%

(30 characters, SIGH)

May 3, 12:39 PM

Kuraya said:
Makishima Shougo

But I'm watching Monster so that might change

I still have to watch both Monster and Psycho-Pass lol.

May 3, 12:40 PM
Nana Deviluke❤️

obligatory repost answer
Snake of the Festival and Bal Masqué of course

May 3, 12:48 PM

Definitely Ichimaru Gin from Bleach. His whole character, irresistable and honest smile, they way he speaks, but above all, his whole behaviour and the reason why he did what he did <3.

May 3, 12:49 PM

Deknijff said:
obligatory repost answer

What anime is that from?

(30 characters)

May 3, 12:50 PM

Yaaki said:
Definitely Ichimaru Gin from Bleach. His whole character, irresistable and honest smile, they way he speaks, but above all, his whole behaviour and the reason why he did what he did <3.

I am going to watch Bleach during the summer break. Once I watch it depending on his character I may like him a lot :D

May 3, 12:57 PM
Nana Deviluke❤️

Hikki_a1 said:
Deknijff said:
obligatory repost answer
What anime is that from?

(30 characters)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/355/Shakugan_no_Shana

May 3, 12:59 PM

Deknijff said:
Hikki_a1 said:
What anime is that from?

(30 characters)

Thanks a lot!!! Much apprecaited ^^

May 3, 1:02 PM

Hikki_a1 said:
Yaaki said:

I am going to watch Bleach during the summer break. Once I watch it depending on his character I may like him a lot :D

If you end up liking Bleach, I'm pretty sure you will like him :). I'd even dare to say, without spoiling, that he's kinda, tho a bit far-fetched, similar to Pain from Naruto in some respect.

May 3, 1:02 PM
Nana Deviluke❤️

Hikki_a1 said:
Deknijff said:
Thanks a lot!!! Much apprecaited ^^
No problem
Glad to be of help my dude.

May 3, 1:04 PM

Yaaki said:
Hikki_a1 said:

If you end up liking Bleach, I'm pretty sure you will like him :). I'd even dare to say, without spoiling, that he's kinda, tho a bit far-fetched, similar to Pain from Naruto in some respect.

If that it is true then I will most definitely like him :D

May 3, 1:05 PM

MichaelJackson said:
Pain is defihitly one of the best villians in anime despite his decision at the end. If I had to choose one, I would probably go with Isabella, from the Promised Neverland. These are also great:

- Rubinsky (LoGH)
- The Apetitan (SnK)

And we are having Vinland saga next season, wich has one of my favorite antagonists I have seen in manga and can easily join the list: Askeladd

Why do you like Isabella as a villain so much?

May 3, 1:05 PM

Kumagawa from Medaka box for his way of thinking and also Hisoka from HunterxHunter for his pedo behaviour towards MC

May 3, 1:15 PM

Hikki_a1 said:
MichaelJackson said:

- Rubinsky (LoGH)
- The Apetitan (SnK)

Why do you like Isabella as a villain so much?

those free-ranch premium curves her great backstory and her final decision.
Modified by MichaelJackson, May 5, 2:45 AM

May 3, 1:22 PM

I really liked Miroku Fujima from Beyond the Boundary, he was that cool/calm OP badass. Shame he just became some weird pervert in the movie
'On-Hold' is another way for a completionist to say 'Dropped'

May 3, 1:38 PM

Kirito from end of the 2nd half in SAO S1
Literally every degenerates lewding my loli waifu trying just to have fun doing fun things... fuck off degenerates, or I'll also lewd your waifu...

May 3, 3:22 PM

_Ako_ said:
Kirito from end of the 2nd half in SAO S1
Literally every degenerates lewding my loli waifu trying just to have fun doing fun things... fuck off degenerates, or I'll also lewd your waifu...

Oh wow, didn't expect that answer lol. You took me by surprise haha.

May 3, 3:44 PM
It'd have to be Mereum or Doflamingo.

May 3, 4:25 PM

shadowblaster5 said:
It'd have to be Mereum or Doflamingo.

It is true that he is underrated. He is mad villain.

May 3, 4:27 PM

Fujiwara
Netsuzou TRap

because he has a healthy approach to women.

May 3, 4:28 PM

orz_anime_seiei said:
Fujiwara
Netsuzou TRap

because he has a healthy approach to women.

I watched that anime recently and it was messed up. Fujiwara uses and abuses.

May 3, 4:29 PM

Kyuubey from Madoka Magica is one of the most interesting to me because his alignment is completely neutral.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

May 3, 4:31 PM

I read the manga and there were some details in addition. I am a misogynist . He said such a nice text as "I do not understand how you can fall in love with a woman, but I like sex".

May 3, 4:46 PM

EndlessMaria said:
Kyuubey from Madoka Magica is one of the most interesting to me because his alignment is completely neutral.

I haven't watched Madoka Magica yet but Kyubey doesn't look like a villain at all lol.

May 3, 4:47 PM

orz_anime_seiei said:
I read the manga and there were some details in addition. I am a misogynist . He said such a nice text as "I do not understand how you can fall in love with a woman, but I like sex".

That's also in the anime as well....

May 3, 4:51 PM

Fate and destiny. Somehow always playing with the feelings of their sweethearts/protagonists.
Stay loose

May 3, 4:55 PM

lt_wassile said:
Fate and destiny. Somehow always playing with the feelings of their sweethearts/protagonists.

Looool, very true.

(30 characters)

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »