Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2019 5:39 AM

Nov 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
As many of us expected, Shirogane passsing out was explained the same way as Kaguya's xD
Also, loved how they've been eavesdropping casually. xD

Man that Doctor and Nurse are legends!
May 3, 2019 7:57 AM

Apr 2015
I really like the developments here, I really feel bad for Shirogane.

So the doctor's son is Tsubasa...
May 3, 2019 8:42 AM

Nov 2007
It's chapters like these that make Kaguya-sama such a treat! Also, it was mentioned in the past that Tsubasa's family is related with hospital, I think.

But I was surprised with Ryuju being in the council before Shirogane's term. Never came to my mind so now it also makes sense why the headmaster knew her in person. Great stuff.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 3, 2019 9:05 AM

Mar 2015
do you guys smell it, the beautiful smell of mutual destruction that soon bestow upon us....
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 3, 2019 9:14 AM

Feb 2018
What a great chapter in a while

The Doctor and Nurse were fucking great, they're my new favs
May 3, 2019 10:52 AM

Jul 2016
As someone who just caught up to the manga, waiting a week for a single chapter really is a pain...looking forward to the development of this relationship!

Also, love the doctor and the nurse!

May 3, 2019 11:13 AM

May 2017
Lol the start was so funny with the whole "getting a woman pregnant at 17" thing. Then it got a bit serious and turns out Shirogane has same symptoms as Kaguya. Now I'm waiting for their interaction in next chapter.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2019 11:51 AM

Jun 2015
That doctor's bloodline is truly a bloodline of an absolute MADLAD!! Damn, that was a good laugh.

The nurse goes full shoujo mode and telling the golden rule of gap moe. Kaguya-sama approves (thumbs-up).

But yeah, personas. Everyone has that. No worries, kaicho. You're still one 'man among men'.
May 3, 2019 12:36 PM

Jan 2018
w-w-w-w-where did all this DRAMA came from!?!?!? There IS a comedy twist, but man I feel like the author is just adding plot holes to the story. this is just a part 1 but man I feel some intense sh*t is coming lmao
May 3, 2019 7:51 PM

Jan 2018
Lol, the doctor had a child at 17... his son too lmfao. So Tsubasa is doctor grandchild will he be able to do what he grandpa and dad did?

Man, President had it so hard feel for u bro... also, gap moe next week I hope that it will happen.
CongintiveMay 3, 2019 7:54 PM
May 3, 2019 7:56 PM

Feb 2018
This chapter is so great on so many levels that it makes me want to send a postcard to the Reiwa Kokuradio to say that the perfect love strategy is gap moe. Too bad I can't waste money on this and that we already had someone say that long ago... it's kinda funny 'cause on Honkai 3rd, or whatever the name is, stream people said that the difference between Koga-san and the character she voices is what gap moe means.
Primo_ItokoMay 4, 2019 5:33 AM
May 3, 2019 9:02 PM

Mar 2017
That doctor and his assistant, my god xD

That aside, Prez had it rough too huh. Got to hear his side of the story. And Kaguya feels the gap moe too lol.
The whole plot is becoming kinda less serious and more comical. As if it's telling you not to take anything too seriously anymore.
Can't help but feel a little disappointed after how brilliant the Dual Confessions Arc was.
But I love it regardless lol.
May 3, 2019 9:14 PM
Jan 2015
Oh man, these last few chapters have really been a step up. Both Miyuki and Kaguya have had it rough. The Doctor and the nurse are both awesome lol.
My Queens

May 3, 2019 10:49 PM

Sep 2010
Wow, I did not expect the doctor to be Tsubasa's (Kashiwagi's boyfriend) grandfather. They have a history of early marriages. lol

The nurse was another surprise. She ended up being the victor in terms of love advice.

Thank goodness Kaguya and Hayasaka just eavesdropped! Kaguya and Miyuki should confess their insecurities to one another.

As usual, I look forward to the next chapter.

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
May 4, 2019 12:57 AM
Apr 2019
Mohammadalmannai said:
I really like the developments here, I really feel bad for Shirogane.

So the doctor's son is Tsubasa...

Grandson, not confirmed though
May 4, 2019 1:34 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Now this is getting quite dramatic. I really liked how they played this out though
May 4, 2019 3:01 AM

Jul 2012
It's been quite a while of this manga, but great chapter as always!
The doctor and nurse ... quite the duo. And his grandson ...
That was a sad backstory of Shirogane. His mother seems very strict and there were only small mentions about her. Is it really all it was for her leaving them, and how Kei decided to go back and sees this situation.
The end with stethoscops ... So we're possibly again closing up to conclusion?!
Always appreciated to see Hayasaka =/
May 4, 2019 3:24 AM

Aug 2008
This chapter puts the risk of Kashiwagi getting knocked up first into a new perspective... This chapter was brilliant, so much dark humour. It couldn't work without insane healthcare workers.
Ii tenki desu ne...
May 4, 2019 5:21 AM

May 2016
Hayasaka called it; let's see if they can overcome their fears....
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
May 4, 2019 5:46 AM
Sep 2018
Nurse-san is too precious, so much so that Kaguya-chan approves
May 4, 2019 6:14 AM

Sep 2018
Crazy Doctor is back with 100% accurate diagnosis, this man and his bloodline know there stuff around girls,and the Nurse was amazing.

Next Chapter Please!
FarmaceutMay 6, 2019 10:09 AM
well that's just my opinion.....
May 4, 2019 7:09 AM
Mar 2019
This was a spectacular inside story for shirogane, is amazing how much strong mentally shirogane is carrying all those burden by himself, all i have is my utmost respect to him for being mentally strong and try his best to reach his goal

Who am i kidding, i already respect him from the start

But damn the doctor and nurse was the best! The doctor explaining the diseased and his lineage is hillarious, and went the nurse went full shoujo mode because shirogane tell his story is hillarious and the same time heartwarming, and the fact kaguya dan hayasaka was eveasdropping classic plot from kaguya sama.

I wonder how shirogane mom look like. But anyway this chapter is a blast! Waiting for the next chapter will kill me for sureee. AHHHH WHEREEEE
May 4, 2019 7:22 AM
Mar 2015
They need to be able to remove their masks in the other presence to relieve their tension
May 4, 2019 1:05 PM

Dec 2017
Damn, this was a great chapter. Also, doctor's story is interesting.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

May 4, 2019 3:26 PM

Sep 2011
Fantastic chapter, this and the last one make me feel vindicated in having faith in Aka that this arc was gonna have a pay off worth it and it wasnt just some dumb status quo maintaining or stalling. This is some really introspective dives into the characters, granted for kaguya we got a few instances here and there but for shirogane this feels like its truly the first time we ever got to see into his inner workings and the way he works off his facade.

Also this chapter allows me to finally stop feeling bad for maki, it was a blessing in the disguise that she didn't get with tsubasa cause now she avoided joining a bloodline of manwhores.
JizzyHitlerMay 4, 2019 3:53 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 4, 2019 7:38 PM

Dec 2014
well that was some deep shit... damn I feel bad for the two...the manga suddenly brought real life problems all of a sudden
May 4, 2019 10:41 PM

Jan 2011
That was such a good blend of seriousness with comedy.

JizzyHitler said:
Fantastic chapter, this and the last one make me feel vindicated in having faith in Aka that this arc was gonna have a pay off worth it and it wasnt just some dumb status quo maintaining or stalling. This is some really introspective dives into the characters, granted for kaguya we got a few instances here and there but for shirogane this feels like its truly the first time we ever got to see into his inner workings and the way he works off his facade.

Also this chapter allows me to finally stop feeling bad for maki, it was a blessing in the disguise that she didn't get with tsubasa cause now she avoided joining a bloodline of manwhores.
Bruh, how is she gonna react when she hears the pregnancy news though?
May 5, 2019 2:08 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The doctor had me in stitches. "My grandson is now 17 and I feel an impending sense of doom" lol
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 5, 2019 12:35 PM
Apr 2015
I wish I didn't catch up... now I have to wait a whole week for new chapter. That sucks
May 6, 2019 12:51 PM

Aug 2014
great past few chapters. Only just now caught up cause I wasn't really feeling this arc to be honest. However I think there's gonna be a great payoff and it'll be worth it in the end.
May 8, 2019 2:05 PM

Apr 2016
What a chapter!

First the joke about the family thing of getting kids while being 17, will Aka dare to stay on that road until the end?

Then, we got a lot of infos and the more we learn the more things we need to know.

First, I didn't expect Shirogane's mother being on the villain's side with Shinomiya' fahter. What happened to Kei then ? Why is she with her brother now ?

Second why did Shirogane have a wounded face when he declared war on the exams to Shionomiya ?

Last and still : how did it go from the student council with Shirogane and its 2 senpais to a council with Shinomiya, Fujiwara and Ishigami.

It looks like there is even more to tell us about --- > even more chapters :)
May 8, 2019 2:56 PM
Jul 2018
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
What a chapter!

First the joke about the family thing of getting kids while being 17, will Aka dare to stay on that road until the end?

Then, we got a lot of infos and the more we learn the more things we need to know.

First, I didn't expect Shirogane's mother being on the villain's side with Shinomiya' fahter. What happened to Kei then ? Why is she with her brother now ?

Second why did Shirogane have a wounded face when he declared war on the exams to Shionomiya ?

Last and still : how did it go from the student council with Shirogane and its 2 senpais to a council with Shinomiya, Fujiwara and Ishigami.

It looks like there is even more to tell us about --- > even more chapters :)

Just correcting you, it Ryuju is a second year just like Miyuki and the others.
May 8, 2019 5:26 PM
Mar 2019
Despite its bumps the conclusion of this arc is really hitting the right notes I feel. I quite enjoy the deep psychological views of both Kaguya and Miyuki here. The whole "everyone wears masks" topic is nothing new by any means but is always 100% truthful and relevant in modern society. I expected development from Kaguya but we're getting development for both her and Miyuki and I'm a big fan of that.

If I were in the room listening to both Kaguya and Miyuki, my advice would be simple:

"The mask you put on and the parts you hide are all a part of who you are. Now try showing the side you hide for a change"

I think if the two of them show their inner weakness to each other, there's no need for any drastic changes for either of them. Kaguya can return to Base Kaguya, but with a little closure in her soul. Miyuki doesn't need to stop studying and working hard, but he can feel more confident in moving forward with their relationship.

I'm assuming Christmas Eve will be where things move forward here, probably for Ishigami as well.

EDIT: I also LOVE how deadpan serious the doctor and nurse are despite saying some of the most ridiculous things.
May 9, 2019 2:07 PM

May 2009
The part about Shirogane's mom taking the smarter kid away with her tho :(
May 9, 2019 10:02 PM

Apr 2015
damn tsubasa gonna get her pregnant before the school year is over

also, fuck shiroganes mom.
May 9, 2019 11:59 PM

Aug 2015
I just hope both of them suck it up and get together already but I guess that's the charm of this manga. Shirogane's mother is a real douche no wonder why he ended up wearing so many "masks".

On a positive note, I started liking Ice Kaguya, she so cute in her own way.
May 13, 2019 6:53 AM

Jan 2018
I'm finally catch up to the manga, but tbh honest write a romance story in a manga is really hard, everything is kind weird right now, I don't like some actions from the characters and sime directions that this is going (like ice kaguya taking control for instance). I see now how hard it is and why the majority just end on the confession, but Aka sensei has proved time and again how he knows what's he's doing so I will believe in him
May 13, 2019 10:36 PM

Jan 2015
So when he said his mom took his little sister, does he mean Kei? or he has another sister?
May 13, 2019 10:46 PM

Jan 2018
begija said:
So when he said his mom took his little sister, does he mean Kei? or he has another sister?

They never said they had another sibling, so I assume they are talking about Kei.
But the translation is weird I could be wrong
May 13, 2019 11:00 PM

Jan 2015
langamebr said:
begija said:

They never said they had another sibling, so I assume they are talking about Kei.
But the translation is weird I could be wrong

Well, the way Kei is, it doesn't seem she was ever taken away. I assume he has another sister.
Apr 28, 2020 3:00 PM

Feb 2018
Are you love struck? Lol
Aug 21, 2020 7:27 PM

Dec 2013
Shirogane is carrying some heavier burdens than I expected.

Hopefully we can get back to some progress again.
Nov 13, 2021 5:07 AM

Nov 2016
Ngl, learning about the history of the Tanuma family was the highlight haha. Let's see if Nagisa ends up pregnant too. The nurse being so into the subject it was also hilarious.

Great chapter again. A lot of what was said is common sense, but as a 17 year old in that situation it's really easier said than done to get your act together. Overwhelming feelings always get the better out of you + Shirogane got other issues that cause his insecurity.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 3, 2022 6:19 AM

Jul 2021
I like Hayasaka is always by Kaguya’s side despite the fact she likes to insult the weak aspect of hers. Lol when the doctor told Shirogane that he’s lovesick, it made me remember that scene where Kaguya was also once lovesick, so after all, they both have genuine love feelings to one another but Shirogane’s reaction is priceless xD but dang the doctor is a harem wannabe 0_0 and poor shirogane has to go through all of these barriers against his mom :( Lol I died laughing when Kaguya and Hayasaka was eavesdropping using a stethoscope xD
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 12, 2022 6:30 AM

Apr 2021
The doctor and nurse are an amusing pair. We get to see Miyuki's POV this time, all of which was realy interesting to know. It was funny seeing both Kaguya and Hayasaka eavesdropping on them through a stethoscope, lol. Good chapter!!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.