Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2019 11:56 PM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Such a bloody story out of the first volume. It definitely did branch off the main story but I can't help thinking might as well call this very different. But still, this is the Kurumi show! I've got nothing to complain about.

And well, it looks like since this might be a long spinoff, Kurumi's date might not be granted any sooner but I still look forward to her adventure in the spirit world along with Empty. Empty's attitude just have the perfect synergy to trigger Kurumi's soft and extreme sides. Its fun seeing their interactions so far.

More topics from this board

» Will the Date A Bullet Light Novels be translated into English version like Date a Live Light Novels?

Mayian_Kobushi - Dec 29, 2023

0 by Mayian_Kobushi »»
Dec 29, 2023 5:08 PM

» After Watching the OVA, Where Should I Start Reading?

isolated-otaku - Oct 7, 2023

0 by isolated-otaku »»
Oct 7, 2023 3:33 AM

Poll: » Date A Live Fragments: Date A Bullet Volume 6 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jul 12, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Jul 12, 2020 5:04 AM

Poll: » Date A Live Fragments: Date A Bullet Volume 5 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Mar 19, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Mar 19, 2020 12:34 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Fragments: Date A Bullet Volume 4 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Mar 19, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Mar 19, 2020 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.