Forum Settings
Forums

"Nothing deserves a 10/10" "Objectively good doesn't exist"

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 3, 2019 4:33 PM

Jul 2007
If I really fucking love a show I will rate it 10/10. I don't care what others say.

Also yeah FMA:B is objectively good.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

May 3, 2019 4:34 PM

Aug 2009
EndlessMaria said:
If I really fucking love a show I will rate it 10/10. I don't care what others say.

you should care. Otherwise, nobody will like you.
May 3, 2019 4:36 PM

Jul 2007
orz_anime_seiei said:
EndlessMaria said:

you should care. Otherwise, nobody will like you.

I'm actually accustomed to being disliked so that is nothing new.
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

May 3, 2019 4:38 PM

Aug 2016
Lunilah said:
Subjective and Objective go hand in hand when reviewing something whether you're aware of/acknowledge it or not. Even if you're just using an objective tool to look at something more critically, it's still your subjective interpretation as it's the tool that is objective not you.

"Nothing deserves a 10/10" - Saying this, literally, implies you're disregarding either how you personally feel or subjectivity in general, which is a very arrogant position as there can be no end all be all critic.

"Objectively good doesn't exist" - When this is said in literal disregard for objectivity it's a statement derived from delusion, a just as arrogant but far more insulting position to me as it questions basic intelligence rather than being simply wrong.

I find the former to be much easier to work with in someone as they already have the mindset of wanting to be right, whereas the latter doesn't care at all with most conversations becoming stonewalled. While i have no 10/10s, that isn't because i don't think any of the shows i've watched don't deserve it, just that i haven't found MINE yet.

Perfection is in the eyes of the beholder.
There have been many mature and thought provoking posts in this thread but this dude, honestly, nailed it for me.
badgerinoMay 3, 2019 5:01 PM
May 3, 2019 4:39 PM

Aug 2018
I could go on for pages about objectivity but won't because I have no energy to do so and nobody gives a shit anyway, just know there are excellent chances you the reader are misusing the term.

The 10/10 comment is a bit more interesting as I am a person who gives out very few tens, zero in fact as of the time of this post (although a few have come close). However this is not because I feel as though the "perfect" anime could not exist (notwithstanding the dubious nature of such a statement) but rather because from the larger context of film as a medium I have yet to find an anime which can be compared to the better examples of film. Note that this is merely a choice in conventions as I could just as reasonably rate anime as a separate medium entirely, the best of which would receive 10's but this of course would lead to a difference in scale between the mediums and I would prefer to avoid this if possible.
May 3, 2019 4:39 PM

Aug 2009
Being well-liked pays off. When you are liked, people are more likely to give in to you, they are more likely to admit you are right and easier to accept your arguments when you want to convince them of something. Although the majority of people say that we can not influence whether or not someone likes us or not, psychological research confirms that certain behaviors and stimuli arouse more sympathy in us than others. Sympathy and respect are components of interpersonal attractiveness, which tells you if people are receiving you positively.

An example of psychological mechanisms in the sphere of being liked may be the halo effect (halo), which consists in the fact that attractive people attribute positive character traits. The same applies to the transfer of feelings relating to a given person to the proposal she is forwarding. Thanks to Robert Cialdini's research, we know that if your client likes you, he will less often question your product. By taking care of your image and how others perceive you, you can influence whether you are liked.
May 3, 2019 4:45 PM

Jul 2007
orz_anime_seiei said:
Being well-liked pays off. When you are liked, people are more likely to give in to you, they are more likely to admit you are right and easier to accept your arguments when you want to convince them of something. Although the majority of people say that we can not influence whether or not someone likes us or not, psychological research confirms that certain behaviors and stimuli arouse more sympathy in us than others. Sympathy and respect are components of interpersonal attractiveness, which tells you if people are receiving you positively.

An example of psychological mechanisms in the sphere of being liked may be the halo effect (halo), which consists in the fact that attractive people attribute positive character traits. The same applies to the transfer of feelings relating to a given person to the proposal she is forwarding. Thanks to Robert Cialdini's research, we know that if your client likes you, he will less often question your product. By taking care of your image and how others perceive you, you can influence whether you are liked.

That makes sense, but it's really not that easy at all.
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

May 3, 2019 4:48 PM

Oct 2014
EndlessMaria said:
orz_anime_seiei said:

Do you want people to agree with you because they like you or because you're right? Do people who can't separate their feelings and intellectual honesty matter outside of your existing friends group? If you're not craving a need for other peoples approval then i wouldn't worry about it.

I don't believe in the Devil.
You should. He believes in you.
May 3, 2019 4:51 PM

Apr 2016
If I think the anime is amazing and I really really really enjoyed watching it i'll give it a 10. It's my personal score so I don't care what anyone says. If you really love something you'd barely notice any flaws.
May 3, 2019 4:54 PM

Jul 2007
Lunilah said:
EndlessMaria said:

Do you want people to agree with you because they like you or because you're right? Do people who can't separate their feelings and intellectual honesty matter outside of your existing friends group? If you're not craving a need for other peoples approval then i wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah I don't really care if people think I'm right or not since I've been around long enough to notice that people can never really agree on anything. Sometimes I want to express myself knowing that people will disagree because I hold many unpopular opinions.
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

May 3, 2019 4:56 PM
Jul 2018
Pullman said:
goathead said:

I consider 5 as average. But what I want to say is, if what most of the stuff one is watching is average, why even bother? I mean personally I have better to do with my time than watching something average.

You probably don't, we just have different ideas of average. Most things are always gonna be average, but if you like something even average can provide a lot of enjoyment, so it isn't a bad thing. An average cold beer after a hard day of work is still gonna be great every single time, just like an average anime from a genre I love will always be a pleasure to watch.

You'll give a show like that an 8, I'll give it a 5 or 6. After all, that's what our statistical average scores are. Mine just happens to align with the actual meaning of the scores as defined by MAL, while yours doesn't, because it differentiates less between how much you enjoyed something since you only use 3-4 different scores on a 10 point scale. Different rating system, same amount of enjoyment gained, different numbers to represent it. That's all that scores are after all, numbers. Don't mistake numbers with the actual enjoyment people feel.

You don't get a monopoly on enjoyment just because you refuse to rate below 8. That's now how it works. I probably enjoy my 6s at least as much as you do your 8s, because on your list 8 is a below average score, while my 6s are above average.

I search forum posts for your responses. ACE
May 3, 2019 6:01 PM

Jan 2011
i dont see the point of having a 10 score if we not gonna use it, 10 means masterpiece an it isnt implying that is perfect
May 3, 2019 6:16 PM

Mar 2012
goathead said:
What I don't get are people who are giving mostly 4 or 5's to the shows they are watching. I see that pretty often since I'm here. I mean it looks like they don't like what they are watching, and I'm asking myself "What is the point in watching anime in that case if it's so bad?" I mean I like watching anime, I give mostly 8, often 9,cause I like what I see. If a show manages to move me emotionally or keeps me occupied for some time after I watched it, I give it even a 10. Not necessarily because it is the best show of all, but because it is for me. I mean I'm not a trained reviewer and I listen to my stomach when it comes to notes.

Hum 5 isn't a bad mark dude, the average note...
And a 4 for me it's" not that poor but there are few bad things that make this anime not really good, still watchable".
For me 9 were the best show I've ever seen.

I don't understand why you don't understand. We haven't got the same scale, that's all.
May 3, 2019 8:18 PM

Oct 2014
tenltd said:
"Nothing deserves a 10/10" is a silly phrase. If you give your favourite shows a 9/10 because nothing is perfect, then your 9/10 effectively becomes a 9/9 since it's the highest number on your personal scale.

"Objectively good doesn't exist" is true though. Like, if someone unironically liked Mars of Destruction, how are you going to prove them wrong? You can convince them to change their mind, but that won't make it an objectively bad show.
A few things here, but the biggest is that you're inserting your own system, or at least a system where you're making limiting assumptions, into your open answer with people who definitely have diverse rating systems. Someones favorites might not correlate at all with their scoring in the slightest, because why should it.

The second is arguing apples and oranges, if someone likes MOD, that doesn't negate anything about the merits of it's quality. The whole idea of objectivity is that it doesn't matter what you think or how you feel, you aren't required to do anything on behalf of objectivity to prove anything to anybody. When you review something it's a combination of both objective and subjective interpretations and experiences, neglecting any objective merit on the basis that it doesn't exist is intellectually dishonest.

If you review something solely on subjectivity it's just your personal experience, that nobody else can experience. If it's solely on objectivity, while entirely possible it's still terribly incomplete as the objective measures that go into a show are not the only things that represent it, the review would be very dry and hollow, devoid of any experiences of it's messages narratives or themes etc., it would be like eating wings without the meat. It's an incomplete review if you only have one of them. It's not a wild assertion that a show can be objectively good overall.

May 4, 2019 5:08 AM

Oct 2018
Pullman said:
You probably don't, we just have different ideas of average. Most things are always gonna be average, but if you like something even average can provide a lot of enjoyment, so it isn't a bad thing. An average cold beer after a hard day of work is still gonna be great every single time, just like an average anime from a genre I love will always be a pleasure to watch.

You'll give a show like that an 8, I'll give it a 5 or 6. After all, that's what our statistical average scores are. Mine just happens to align with the actual meaning of the scores as defined by MAL, while yours doesn't, because it differentiates less between how much you enjoyed something since you only use 3-4 different scores on a 10 point scale. Different rating system, same amount of enjoyment gained, different numbers to represent it. That's all that scores are after all, numbers. Don't mistake numbers with the actual enjoyment people feel.

You don't get a monopoly on enjoyment just because you refuse to rate below 8. That's now how it works. I probably enjoy my 6s at least as much as you do your 8s, because on your list 8 is a below average score, while my 6s are above average.

Well for me something average is just that: Average. Last time I watched an episode of a show, that was plain average for me, for me this episode would deserve a 5, so I dropped it and chose to watch another show that would deserve a higher rating. I mean personally, watching anime is not my only hobby, as you can see that for now I have only around 50 watched shows. I can understand that somebody mostly only watching anime will watch anything if it's looking interesting to him, I'm the same with another media. But as I have not watched a lot, naturally I want to treat myself first with the best there is, so I watch mostly only shows that have a higher average rating than 8 on MAL. I have a rather high mean score of 8,75. That's correct. But at the same time look at my scores and the general average scores the shows have. I rarely gave a rating remarkably higher than the average score, so my rating concerning the shows I have watched is more or less the score of the average MAL user. When I look at the shows that have an average rating of like 3 or 4, I already know that I probably never gonna watch that and thus, I would never watch a show that deserves this rating.

Nurguburu said:
@goathead "I don't get are people who are giving mostly 4 or 5's to the shows they are watching". That's called opinion. Anyway, bad shows can be fun to watch. Also, 5 is average, not bad, not good. Your mean score is 8.75, you don't need the scores in the first place.

I do because the shows I watch mostly have a higher general score of 8. And I know it's about taste but there yet has to be a show with a high gerenal score that disappoints me.

Akhdas said:
Is this another way of saying 'If you don't like it don't watch it' type of deal? Which is a completely broken argument because you have to watch it to determine whether you like it therefore giving it the score. Unless humans have precognitive ability to judge something without using them which i find that hard to believe.

Well, as I already said, I choose mostly to watch shows that already have a high rating. They can't be bad, right? Otherwise they wouldn't have a high score. I know it's about taste, but you still can't say that it's bad, it's like me saying Avengers Endgame is a bad film just cause I don't like Marvel. If you will watch a show that has an average score on MAL, well then sure, you're in for an average entertainment level. As I said I watched one show whose first episode was average, and I dropped it.
May 4, 2019 7:33 AM

Oct 2012
If u don't rate anything 10/10, then 9/10 becomes your 10/10. You're just rating on a different scale.
May 4, 2019 10:49 AM

Dec 2017
goathead said:
What I don't get are people who are giving mostly 4 or 5's to the shows they are watching.

People use different rating scales, so 4 or rather 5 doesn't necessarily mean "bad"

goathead said:
"What is the point in watching anime in that case if it's so bad?"

Because many people don't want to drop an anime they have started watching

May 4, 2019 1:02 PM

Jul 2015
people who say that just don't understand how rounding works.

Whoever is gonna explain to them what their 3rd grade teacher missed?
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
May 4, 2019 1:35 PM

May 2013
fiadh said:
KreatorX said:

You can objectively assess art under a chosen criteria. Remove feelings and take a look at what the criteria is all about. Characters? Character development? Plot holes? Animation? Sound design? Story? Lore? etc etc (even big tits, if you want. lol)

Nah, even assessing a show using these guideposts, you're not getting an objective assessment. True objectivity literally cannot exist within art, because everyone's approaching it from a different angle. Human beings are not objective by nature, so unless we relinquish all critiquing rights to robots (who, lacking subjectivity, would miss the point more often than not) we can't approach true objectivity in art.

For example, I am an artist. When I watched the currently airing second season of One Punch Man, I was apalled by not only the lazy, almost slideshow-like animation but the truly amateurish level of the colouring and use of lighting/composition in a lot of the frames. Knowing what I know about colour, how to use it, and the way textures and light interact, my critique of the animation was pretty damning.
For someone who doesn't have that backdrop of experience, though? Who knows, the animation might look good. Maybe they think like, idk, the lines look smooth or something. There are definitely a lot of people who don't think it's anywhere near as egregiously, offensively bad as I do.

Your other examples are all subjective, too. Characters? We can't be objective about that, whether a character and their arc resonates with someone is deeply personal. Even a character that many think is terribly written can, for someone else, be extremely relatable and compelling if their own personal backstory makes them compatible with the character.

Then what about inconsistencies?

For example, if the theme/context being shown is sad and you play a Windows 98 boot theme over it (of-course, I am purely exaggerating here), then that is a bad sound design.

Speaking of lore, if the author introduces a world-building elements only to completely disregard or go against it in the next course of the story without addressing it, then what form of assessment shall you give it?

My whole point was about using objective assessments to support your subjective impression or perception. Not the other way around.
Truly a Divine Comedy
May 4, 2019 2:29 PM

Oct 2017
10 is just a sentimental or nostalgic rating for me and for most users, but it's not flawless by any means.
''Enemies' gifts are no gifts and do no good.''
May 4, 2019 2:58 PM

Aug 2018
It all depends on how you use the scale and also how people interpret said scale. EX: Is a 10 an objective perfection or is it a value of comparison to other works you have seen?

People are not machines, and nobody has objectively perfect standards, we *may* have standards acceptable by most or at least by those that think in a similar manner, but NOT PERFECT. So everybody has to either take a number off the scale (what just recreates the problem) or learn to work with all ten numbers.

Answering your question tho, no i don't think most people think about this kind of thing for more than a few seconds or at all cause they aren't idle like us.
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

May 4, 2019 3:57 PM

Jan 2018
Aastra343 said:
I don't think art can be objectively analyzed through a rating scale, because there is no such thing as inherently good. "Good" is a trait subjectively plastered onto things, depending on one's traits, tastes, interests, culture, media exposure, upbringing, prior experiences and so on. Sure, there are common conceptions about the quality of a work, but even that is arbitrary, affected by a people's culture and history, as well as their media. There isn't objectively good and bad art, but art that appeals to you or repels you. Sometimes rubbing you the wrong way is the whole point of a work's existence, some might appreciate it, others may not. So yeah, some people may think there's no such thing as a 10/10 because they value certain aspects of works more, others may feel like anything they enjoy is a 10/10.

I appreciate this post. I've had this idea in the back of my mind for some time now, but just couldn't put it into words.
May 4, 2019 3:59 PM

Nov 2013
how many of these kinds of discussions can possibly be made on here
May 4, 2019 5:20 PM

Oct 2014
fiadh said:
KreatorX said:

You can objectively assess art under a chosen criteria. Remove feelings and take a look at what the criteria is all about. Characters? Character development? Plot holes? Animation? Sound design? Story? Lore? etc etc (even big tits, if you want. lol)
True objectivity literally cannot exist within art, because everyone's approaching it from a different angle.
If you mean a different angle in an objective sense meaning that it's hard for people to agree on standards for what they're talking about, fair, but that's not something to disregard, as collectively among reviews it's valuable information if someone talks about it in their critique. If you mean different angle meaning different subjective interpretations, disagree, unless when you say "True objectivity" you're talking about standards that literally can't be set by people, which would defeat the purpose of critique in general as it's majorly done within a bubble to begin with.

For example, @KreatorX's forum avatar can be critiqued, objectively, on the merit of how accurate of a representation of Emilia it is. The point of it not supposing to be accurate in the first place is beside the point because you can easily establish objective merits in art you just have to agree on what you're talking about, especially in storytelling in an industry with long-standing... standards. The way you critiqued OPM S2's art style is a way of subjective interpretation using objective tools, while not the same as what i did it's still objective in it's comparative analysis to season 1 given certain standards, how you personally view season 2 is all on you and whoever else. The other elements to storytelling that can be purely objective like writing consistency, plot holes, continuity etc. are not the point of this discussion but it's still important to mention as a critique is all encompassing and can't be reduced to either subjective or objective views as it would be incomplete. Unless your review isn't meant to be a complete one in the first place.

May 4, 2019 6:09 PM
Jun 2013
It's very subjective.. I just think we might allow ourselves to give a 10/10 to those ones we felt extremely touched after the contact with them (what may persevere for days, months or years). That's why I believe NOTHING is a 10/10 *forever* because we can change the way we feel about something in some point in our future... so what is now, may not to be then anymore.
The discussion about "nothing deserves a 10/10" is kind of it: nothing will deserve 'cause simply we don't remain forever in a state of mind about that, in the present moment we don't experience that delight we felt.

In "Objectively good doesn't exist", I see a very extreme way of thinking. I stand by my comment on the sentence above.
I don't know if it just me, but some animes I've watched years ago don't have the same effect on me rn. Back then I'd tell you how much they were the best stories ever created, and how I'd give a maximum review to them. However, I wouldn't do it again now. I don't think they are really "THAT GOOD", so the review would be medium. I enjoyed them, I respect how I felt, they were WHOA very good. REALLY good. Just aren't anymore.

---
Hence, yeah, probably 'good' doesn't exist if you are looking at the full picture of the thing. But, specifically, it may exist for moments in our lives. And, though they're not vivid today as before, it doesn't invalid the fact of their existence.
And I'm saying about everything in our lives, not just mangas and animes, but the way we felt about our relations as well; and other stuff.
May 4, 2019 8:42 PM
Apr 2019
I used to get scared to give an anime or any show that I liked a 10/10 due to the fact that I was scared to be judged by other people for having "trash taste", I was heavily influenced by what others were saying about a show (I.E Youtubers, MAL Reviews and Overall description) But then I realized, this is MY anime list not the Peoples anime list, thus I gave up the prejudice to giving a show a 10/10.

One of the biggest example of this is the fact that I gave School Days a score of 10 since it was one of the first few anime that I saw that tackled teenage romance in a somewhat a realistic way unlike other anime with the topic of teenage romance and sex, in which the romance would be reduce to endless teasing and misunderstanding and the sex would just be echie or "accidental walking into the bathroom while someone is taking a shower" (Which is an interesting point in an anime a characters becomes deaf and blind to the fact that there might be another person using the bathroom). Is school days actually the greatest anime ever to be made ... No, it had many problems, especially with the characters and the ending. I do however personally loved this anime since it was the first time I saw an anime about romanced not meet in the cliche types and that showed that characters trying their best to find a solution to their problems, I also liked how it showed how Harems and Dumb MC's can be extremely troubling in the long run.

In the end, a show receiving a 10/10 can be boiled down to personal felling and experience. One might like Star Wars the force awakens because it's their first time getting into the franchise, but however that doesn't mean he/she is stupid or dumb or lacks judgement, it's just that it personally touches with them, It's extremely hard to explain or point down.

Here's a YouTube video which explains this in depth

scratchedone said:
It's very subjective.. I just think we might allow ourselves to give a 10/10 to those ones we felt extremely touched after the contact with them (what may persevere for days, months or years). That's why I believe NOTHING is a 10/10 *forever* because we can change the way we feel about something in some point in our future... so what is now, may not to be then anymore.
The discussion about "nothing deserves a 10/10" is kind of it: nothing will deserve 'cause simply we don't remain forever in a state of mind about that, in the present moment we don't experience that delight we felt.

In "Objectively good doesn't exist", I see a very extreme way of thinking. I stand by my comment on the sentence above.
I don't know if it just me, but some animes I've watched years ago don't have the same effect on me rn. Back then I'd tell you how much they were the best stories ever created, and how I'd give a maximum review to them. However, I wouldn't do it again now. I don't think they are really "THAT GOOD", so the review would be medium. I enjoyed them, I respect how I felt, they were WHOA very good. REALLY good. Just aren't anymore.

Yep, we are always growing and evolving in the sense of psychically and mentally so one should not fell guilty about giving a show a 10/10 before and 5 years later rewatching and giving it a much lower score
YamatuMay 4, 2019 9:01 PM
May 5, 2019 4:42 AM

Aug 2017
i often have this discussion with my old man, and i think nothing ever deserves a 10/10, from an objective stand point. from an enjoyment standpoint yes, i think i'd give some anime/games a 10/10 because they just meant that much to me. but nothing is objectively perfect.

on the other hand, my dad says that 'if you never give anything a 10/10, it defeats the purpose of it being out of 10' by which he means that 9/10 becomes the new 10/10 if you never use it, if that makes sense, which is a good point. but it all really comes down to personal opinion, because nothing will be perfect for everyone.
May 5, 2019 7:41 AM

Oct 2016
*shrugs* A show gets 10/10 if there was absolutely nothing about it that annoyed me. Most shows I would tell people I "like" are shows I rate 7 or above on MAL. But the whole user ratings thing works so well because it evens out individual preferences / becomes a more valid indicator the more people give honest ratings.
May 5, 2019 8:58 AM

Mar 2016
For me any anime with lists of characters that i can attach to are already deserving a 10. And then from there i look for things that took me out of the experience to decrease the points.

Even then, sometimes this process doesnt work with every anime.
For example, Lu Over The Wall didnt really impress me with their characters, but the animation and visual style they use are the pillar to the 10 score i gave.
May 6, 2019 10:46 AM

Jan 2016
I rate things divided up into a five scale. So, 1-2=1 star, 3-4=2 star, 5-6=3 star, 7-8=4 star, & 9-10=5 star, right? So, typically I decide on, say, a 5 star & think, “woud this series peculiarities or flaws put it on the higher or lower scale of the 5 star grade?” If it is completely memorable & irreplacable, I slide the rating up to 10 instead of 9. 10/10 series are series that I constantly think about for years after my initial viewing, not just in passing.
EggheadLunaMay 6, 2019 10:49 AM
▾ Check Out My Original Series ▾

▾ Check Out My Blog ▾
May 6, 2019 2:19 PM
May 2019
RogertheShrubber said:
I could go on for pages about objectivity but won't because I have no energy to do so and nobody gives a shit anyway, just know there are excellent chances you the reader are misusing the term.

The 10/10 comment is a bit more interesting as I am a person who gives out very few tens, zero in fact as of the time of this post (although a few have come close). However this is not because I feel as though the "perfect" anime could not exist (notwithstanding the dubious nature of such a statement) but rather because from the larger context of film as a medium I have yet to find an anime which can be compared to the better examples of film. Note that this is merely a choice in conventions as I could just as reasonably rate anime as a separate medium entirely, the best of which would receive 10's but this of course would lead to a difference in scale between the mediums and I would prefer to avoid this if possible.

I overrate if I'm still high off a last great episode. Objectivity rolls in after that wears off. No objective 10 but the right show at the right time is welcome to be my subjective 10
May 6, 2019 3:19 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
What's the point of the 10 being there if you're not gonna use it? It's a silly argument not using 10 just because there's no perfect anime.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would you be in favor of tipping Crunchyroll for every anime you complete on their platform?

Dije - 9 minutes ago

2 by Cestlavie_ »»
2 minutes ago

» MAL Frieren fans, let's settle for the best couple

epsilono - 39 minutes ago

4 by Grecefar »»
4 minutes ago

» Anime Time Capsule

eli_shmeli - 6 hours ago

16 by Adnash »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » Who is the hottest anime mom? (beware of spoilers)

Shizuna - 11 hours ago

13 by zckfox »»
26 minutes ago

» Anime characters you find attractive that many people won't agree with

IssyBoy - Apr 13

41 by 0arche »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.