Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 7, 2019 5:34 AM
Feb 2018
Mine would be either the endings to End of Evangelion or the new Devilman Crybaby. I'll try not to spoil anything, but they were both interesting to me.

For End of Evangelion, it was the severity of the mental deteriorations and internal conflicts that blew my mind. It was horrible and amazing to watch at the same time. We were able to see Shinji truly reach his limit and break under the mounting pressure and cruelty.

For Devilman, everything after the stadium episode is the ending. I thought that the use of social media to spread chaos and hate was painful to watch considering how realistic that scenario was. I felt that if those events were to happen, then social media would have responded as depicted in the show. Then the plot twist/character reveal at the end was crazy. Needless to say, the raw brutality at the end of Devilman Crybaby was something I had never seen before in another show.
May 7, 2019 5:36 AM

Dec 2017
Pisces05 said:
Msjc said:
Versailles no Bara
Banana Fish

Death Note

Im currently watching Banana fish right now. And i press the "show spoiler" unconsciously. Another regret.

You just read it wrong. Go, go watch it and be happy
May 7, 2019 9:33 PM

Feb 2015
changelog said:
Code Geass' was quite bittersweet; it left me in tears.
t together because they were the only ones left alive. I do not think it was pure love.

I cried too... and every time I rewatch it. The
really gets me. I wonder if I will feel the same after seeing the new movie.
Insert Text Here
May 8, 2019 4:11 AM
Jul 2018
Stargazersazuri said:
changelog said:
Code Geass' was quite bittersweet; it left me in tears.
t together because they were the only ones left alive. I do not think it was pure love.

Eh, the new movie was underwhelming. Ending was emotional and leaves off at a semi-cliffhanger but don't get your hopes up too high. It doesn't have the same "this is so Code Geass" feel sadly.
May 8, 2019 11:01 AM
Aug 2018
Msjc said:
Pisces05 said:

Im currently watching Banana fish right now. And i press the "show spoiler" unconsciously. Another regret.

Im crying right now. Please tell me why would i be happy. Ash really deserves a better ending than this.
May 8, 2019 11:18 AM

Dec 2017
Pisces05 said:
Msjc said:

Im crying right now. Please tell me why would i be happy. Ash really deserves a better ending than this.

I feel you. It was so frustrating after all he's been through. Let's just fool ourselves and believe in what the librarian said. Just having a nice dream.
May 8, 2019 11:44 AM
Aug 2018
Msjc said:
Pisces05 said:

I feel you. It was so frustrating after all he's been through. Let's just fool ourselves and believe in what the librarian said. Just having a nice dream.

I read the garden of light. And all my hope is gone. Dont know if i should be glad if i found this gem or not coz now i need to find much better.
May 8, 2019 11:46 AM

Mar 2019
NotTfue said:
'Black bullet' and 'World end,will you save us or........' these have a sad ending but they were good

World end was a terrible ending for me, as in I was distraught at the way it ended. Left me feeling empty! I agree though, World end was really good. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
May 8, 2019 11:47 AM

Mar 2019
Sai-B said:
I was about to write School Days, but then I realized School Days actually had a happy ending.

Never seen this anime, but I'll check it out. Sounds interesting!
May 8, 2019 11:52 AM

Mar 2019
changelog said:
Stargazersazuri said:

Eh, the new movie was underwhelming. Ending was emotional and leaves off at a semi-cliffhanger but don't get your hopes up too high. It doesn't have the same "this is so Code Geass" feel sadly.

I still have yet to finish s1 and s2 of Code Geass. For some reason the anime disinterested me. Though, I'm one of those 'I have to finish the anime I started, no matter what' guys, so I'll finish them eventually.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

115 by APolygons2 »»
6 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

73 by traed »»
10 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

69 by MasterTasuke »»
14 minutes ago

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - 7 hours ago

16 by LenRea »»
16 minutes ago

» Did you know that anime is amazing?

KryzakamiHrybami - Yesterday

19 by LenRea »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.