Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2019 6:41 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yum, this episode made me hungry. The cooking and amount of delicious food....delicious! It seems the episode had a bit of foodgasm vibe to it too lol

Funny stuff.
May 2, 2019 12:11 PM
Jan 2017
Does anyone else remember that episode from SpongeBob SquarePants where the protagonist gets into a cooking contest with King Neptune and wins because his krabby patty was made with love instead of magic? Well, this episode uses that exact same premise but tries to give it some poignancy and pathos with the backstories of Renkin and Ruro. This episode was a bit more tolerable because Leader was removed from the main story, leaving the more competent people to handle things. I'm not expecting greatness from this episode at this point, but if this show can apply more effort to its episodes, then the show can at least prove to be an enjoyable experience for this season. Or it can focus on silly fanservice antics and nonsensical plotlines that lead nowhere and prove to be a huge waste of time.
May 2, 2019 12:48 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Lol Kakka sure got hit hard pretty hard by those hot springs. So a challenger managed to beat every chef in the city and thus caused its decline huh. Still to think that this time the fight against the Arthur will be in the form of a cooking contest. Renkin sure had a rather impressive grasp on the kind of effects that various types of seafood had on the human body. The combo of her upbringing as an orphan with the innate grasp on the kind of positive feelings that cooking can bring to others sure ended up giving Renkin quite the impressive advantage. Claiming victory not with overwhelming dishes but with one that opens up the hidden feelings that the Arthur has locked away deep in his heart sure was an interesting way to win.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2019 6:36 PM

Oct 2015
Renkin sure had it tough at such a young age.

Felt for Yama though. Thank goodness Dancho didn't gain much spotlight this time around.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 2, 2019 8:45 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I thought this was going to be an episode that would completely parody "Food Wars", but thankfully it didn't. I never imagined that the central focus of this episode would be about Renkin & Rurou. This was nice! I really like Renkin.

This episode was pretty good & enjoyable, especially because there's less of Dancho's perversion. xP
May 2, 2019 8:53 PM

Jul 2017
Um...more shenanigans, and this week in cooking lesson.

3/4 of the way down Season 2...and only for entertainment to LMAO off, just can't take anymore of this.
May 4, 2019 8:24 AM

Mar 2018
Still better and more realistic than current manga arc of Shokugeki no Soma.

Jun 16, 2019 6:43 PM

Jun 2014
Renkin managed to make that chef Arthur realize that compassion can trump even skill in cooking.

Nov 5, 2019 4:28 AM

Jul 2015
Ah nice to have another episode of Shokugeki no Soma...erhm.. Shokugeki no Arthur!

Would have been funnier if they poisoned him with the clam chowder instead of that bread

Dec 27, 2022 7:12 PM

Jul 2012
Wtf did I just watch..
Its remind me of cooking master boy lol
Reapermask said:
Shokugeki no Arthur!
🤣🤣🤣

Jun 17, 2023 7:29 AM
Feb 2018
Me watching this episode hoping my family don't walk in during the clothes stripping scenes....

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 30, 2019

8 by CWC »»
Feb 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2019

8 by CWC »»
Jan 31, 6:33 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 16, 2019

7 by CWC »»
Jun 17, 2023 8:04 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2019

8 by CWC »»
Jun 15, 2023 5:52 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2019

6 by CWC »»
May 14, 2023 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.