Forum Settings
Forums
#1
May 2, 5:02 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 4021
You've been doing a


and you don't want traps to be what tempts you and makes you lose?
My Myers-Briggs Type: ESTP





Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling
*Currently doing maintenance. Gomen.
 
#2
May 2, 6:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 824
I've never done a challenge like that tbh,
giving me no reason to avoid trap anime. But, with that being said, I haven't seen much trap anime tbh, but I've read a fair share of trap doujins.



I'm living low down and I am using again
I'm hating my name cause I am cursed like my kin
And if I should see you before I am condemned
I hope you're deceived by the webs that I spin

last.fm
 
#3
May 2, 6:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 843
IpreferEcchi said:
You've been doing a


and you don't want traps to be what tempts you and makes you lose?

Bruhh I gotta ask about that signature first...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

 
#4
May 2, 6:54 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 4021
Dave_Adrian said:
Bruhh I gotta ask about that signature first...

https://myanimelist.net/anime/6500/Seikon_no_Qwaser
My Myers-Briggs Type: ESTP





Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling
*Currently doing maintenance. Gomen.
 
#5
May 2, 7:16 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 96
IpreferEcchi said:
You've been doing a


and you don't want traps to be what tempts you and makes you lose?

I don't see those shows because my life is a no fap challenge
What Blog coming soon???
You must remember that in a conflict there are at least two opposing sides.
 
#6
May 2, 7:27 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 4021
MountainOfIrony said:
What Blog coming soon???

Blog posts here on MAL mainly about the Myers-Briggs types (MBTI) of anime girls. My avatar/signature is the same type as me, for example.
My Myers-Briggs Type: ESTP





Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling
*Currently doing maintenance. Gomen.
 
#7
May 3, 1:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 13074
And why would you not fap to trap?


Literally every MALers in denial...


Can we ummm, nuke MAL now?
 
#8
May 3, 2:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2483
Your sigs are getting better and better. I don't watch anime to fap though. I watch ecchi, I like it but that's it.
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think
it's necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro
 
#9
May 3, 5:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2712
Nah most trap Anime isn't good for fapping like Trap fanart ot doujinshi which give me the ultimate nut.
Quitting all Gacha if my E Rank Luck doesn't make me get Moriarty Mahiru in Revue, Edgy Homu or Godoka in MagiReco and then doing Russian Roullet to end muh suffering
 
May 3, 7:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 918
What in the actual fuck. I'm confused.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

 
May 4, 1:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1108
I am comfortable with Traps and even "Made myself happy" while thinking about "Rimuru Tempest, Kirito, Nagumo Kaoru and about ten more, which I will add later.
 
May 4, 2:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 918
I don't understand why some people are so ashamed of their bisexuality.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

 
May 4, 5:28 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 4021
EndlessMaria said:
I don't understand why some people are so ashamed of their bisexuality.

I'm not ashamed. You missed the point. (Traps are extremely tempting.)

I'm asking if they're so powerful for others that they must be avoided when on a quest not to fap for an extended period.
My Myers-Briggs Type: ESTP





Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling
*Currently doing maintenance. Gomen.
 
May 4, 6:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 918
IpreferEcchi said:
EndlessMaria said:
I don't understand why some people are so ashamed of their bisexuality.

I'm not ashamed. You missed the point. (Traps are extremely tempting.)

I'm asking if they're so powerful for others that they must be avoided when on a quest not to fap for an extended period.

Ah, I think I see what you are saying now.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

 
May 5, 4:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1350
I'm a straight, cis-gendered male, yet I like traps. I can't explain why but part of it is because I dislike many gender roles, norms, and stereotypes and think we'd all be better off if we just dropped most of them.
The Best Anime YouTuber Tournament has now concluded. Check out this thread to view and discuss the results.
 
May 5, 6:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 918
mwalimu said:
I'm a straight, cis-gendered male, yet I like traps. I can't explain why but part of it is because I dislike many gender roles, norms, and stereotypes and think we'd all be better off if we just dropped most of them.

You are bisexual. The only way you could be straight is if the so-called traps were actually transgender.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

 
May 5, 6:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 1252
Funny how my ''Do you touch yourself a lot?'' thread gets removed but this is OK.~

Ps: I watch anime regardless of the gender from the characters.~
 
May 5, 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 683
I never avoided trap anime, though I don't search for them either. Most anime traps are kinda disappointing, doujins are where it's at. That being said I never got why do no fap challenge either, so one less reason to avoid them.
 
May 5, 7:24 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 149
why specifically trap anime though?
Big brother is watching you.


 
May 5, 7:26 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 4021
Theoderic said:
why specifically trap anime though?

They turn you on too much and would be a surefire way to make you lose.
My Myers-Briggs Type: ESTP





Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling
*Currently doing maintenance. Gomen.
 
May 5, 7:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1350
EndlessMaria said:
mwalimu said:
I'm a straight, cis-gendered male, yet I like traps. I can't explain why but part of it is because I dislike many gender roles, norms, and stereotypes and think we'd all be better off if we just dropped most of them.

You are bisexual. The only way you could be straight is if the so-called traps were actually transgender.

Isn't that rather presumptive of you to judge my orientation on that basis? People can like things for a lot of reason, some of which may be a mystery even to themselves.
The Best Anime YouTuber Tournament has now concluded. Check out this thread to view and discuss the results.
 
May 5, 7:55 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 490
I
EndlessMaria said:
mwalimu said:
I'm a straight, cis-gendered male, yet I like traps. I can't explain why but part of it is because I dislike many gender roles, norms, and stereotypes and think we'd all be better off if we just dropped most of them.

You are bisexual. The only way you could be straight is if the so-called traps were actually transgender.


Transgenders are traps though...
 
May 5, 8:02 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 149
IpreferEcchi said:
Theoderic said:
why specifically trap anime though?

They turn you on too much and would be a surefire way to make you lose.


Turn you on too much? lmao

well, i haven't watched trap anime in the first place so idk maybe they do turn you on a bit too much. But I'd avoid anything that could potentially turn me on if i was on no fap ( i dont watch much of those type in the first place)
Big brother is watching you.


 
May 5, 8:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 918
mwalimu said:
EndlessMaria said:

You are bisexual. The only way you could be straight is if the so-called traps were actually transgender.

Isn't that rather presumptive of you to judge my orientation on that basis? People can like things for a lot of reason, some of which may be a mystery even to themselves.

fair enough. i was out of line to assume your orientation. it's a fluid thing that isnt so easy to define with the terms we have, anyway.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

 
May 5, 8:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 644
Not really. Animes with traps usually don't go out of their way to make sexy scenes with their traps.

If they did tho, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
May 5, 8:48 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 96
IpreferEcchi said:
MountainOfIrony said:
What Blog coming soon???

Blog posts here on MAL mainly about the Myers-Briggs types (MBTI) of anime girls. My avatar/signature is the same type as me, for example.

What is Myers-Briggs types (MBTI) of anime girls???
You must remember that in a conflict there are at least two opposing sides.
 
May 5, 9:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 1063
L_o_l_i said:
Funny how my ''Do you touch yourself a lot?'' thread gets removed but this is OK.~

Ps: I watch anime regardless of the gender from the characters.~
They were more ambiguous and you had to click to get to the dirty part. Meanwhile, your title was a neon sign saying:
HEY, REMOVE MY THREAD

 
May 5, 10:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 1252
Peaceful_Critic said:
L_o_l_i said:
Funny how my ''Do you touch yourself a lot?'' thread gets removed but this is OK.~

Ps: I watch anime regardless of the gender from the characters.~

HEY, REMOVE MY THREAD
I get that the title could trigger dirty minds now. Funny how using tags saves threads from triggering people and is very effective. I'll keep that in mind.~
 
Top