Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Carole & Tuesday
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 3, 2019 4:30 PM

Apr 2014
RobertBobert said:
MiiyoSon said:

Anime is essentially cartoons made in another country but that's not what I want to ask.

What I want to know is, what is it about this show's western influences specifically is rubbing you the wrong way? (And This goes for anyone who has a similar mindset)

Stop, did I say somewhere "this anime is too Western, I do not like it"?

Whoops, my apologies I misread your statement. Carry on.
May 3, 2019 4:33 PM

Apr 2012
@MiiyoSon I will not say that I have a completely positive opinion about this anime, but I haven't watched it and cannot say whether it is bad or good.
May 3, 2019 4:41 PM

Mar 2018
Gailo said:
Enzycal said:

I've no problem with lesbian scenes but for me the problem is that it feels like it was just shoved in my face because ...2019, we need to be inclusive.

This is turning out to be a cartoon with anime style animation.

Lesbians (or gay/bisexual/trans, etc.) are nothing new in anime. They didn't suddenly started appearing in 2019. The only difference is that most of the time, if not always, they are portrayed in a negative/stereotypical way. You know, the gay character that is a pervert or the "flamboyant" type, the lesbian that "hates men",etc. that you know have only been added to the anime for comedy reasons, and no one had a problem with it. But hey, since now it's not the case, and the character is portrayed in a good/normal way, now of course a lot of people are going to have a problem with it. Now they are being "shoved in your face."

RobertBobert said:
Just do not say that you studied the image of qeer people in the anime exclusively through gay jokes in shonen comedies. Utena and Sailor Moon showed a completely healthy and positive image of homosexual relationships, although these shows were released in the late 90s. Even meaningless fanservice shows like Sakura Trick have a rather positive image of lesbians.

I agree that usually mainstream anime ignores the positive image of male homosexuality, but let's not forget about CCS and Loveless, where male and female homosexuality literally cures the psychological problems of the characters.

I was actually referring more to anime outside of the shoujo ai/shounen ai genres, because people already expect to see gay themes/relationships on those. As for Utena, Sailor Moon and CCS, yeah, you are right those are good examples, but people are not going to blame those anime for trying to be inclusive or that they are been influenced by cartoons, unlike most recent anime.
May 3, 2019 5:00 PM

Apr 2014
RobertBobert said:
@MiiyoSon I will not say that I have a completely positive opinion about this anime, but I haven't watched it and cannot say whether it is bad or good.

And that's fine bruh. I don't really care about that. I love this show but if someone else is not enjoying it like I am then it is what it is. I'm not here to argue against someone elses experience

I just misread your comment thinking you thought it was bad because it had western influences which to me is a stupid reason to not like not just this one but ANY show.
May 3, 2019 5:05 PM

Apr 2012
@Gailo In this case, you need to look at the genre and realism of each work as a whole. We can discuss the messages and the adequacy of representation in works like Citrus for a long time, but if I initially know that I watch a romantic comedy or fanservice all-female show, then I just take it less seriously.

Of course, this is only my personal position and you are free to treat everything as you see fit, but I just ignore stereotypes, if this doesn't go beyond the edge of offensiveness.
May 3, 2019 5:08 PM

Apr 2012
MiiyoSon said:
RobertBobert said:

And that's fine bruh. I don't really care about that. I love this show but if someone else is not enjoying it like I am then it is what it is. I'm not here to argue against someone elses experience

I just misread your comment thinking you thought it was bad because it had western influences which to me is a stupid reason to not like not just this one but ANY show.

As a person who loves visuak kei, Class S and is obsessed with 2-3 isekai, I would be a hypocrite if I said that :) Personally, it seems to me that this show would have been much better without science fiction elements, but I’m afraid to even talk about it, since the only thing I saw was Thursday's guitar playing.
May 3, 2019 5:20 PM

Mar 2012
Enzycal said:
Gailo said:
Not gonna lie, I love how there are people all shitting their pants because of a little scene with lesbians like it’s something “oh so new so western never seen before” in anime. You people really can’t take anything lol.
As for the episode, it was good, I liked it. There was A LOT of references from songs and music videos, which I think it was nice.

I've no problem with lesbian scenes but for me the problem is that it feels like it was just shoved in my face because ...2019, we need to be inclusive.

it's not being shoved in your face. it's not because it's 2019, queer people have always existed. inclusion is nice, you know. this was probably the most normal, un-stereotyped and un-fetishized portrait of a same sex relationship i've seen in anime and i personally loved the character. she's not pointless or fanservice-y.

be careful with your wording because it can be read like "i've got no problem with lesbian scenes as long as i don't have to watch them".
May 3, 2019 5:26 PM

Apr 2014
RobertBobert said:
MiiyoSon said:

As a person who loves visuak kei, Class S and is obsessed with 2-3 isekai, I would be a hypocrite if I said that :) Personally, it seems to me that this show would have been much better without science fiction elements, but I’m afraid to even talk about it, since the only thing I saw was Thursday's guitar playing.

At a glance,yeah. But you have to remember that this is a show about music and one of the things that really struck me about the sci-fi world is that music genres like EDM and house would be right at home there. The premise is suggesting that it is just going to be this A.I versus Traditional music narrative but I hoping Watanabe and the staff at BONES doesn't go that route completely and really talk about how those types of music have their place as well in the music landscape... at least that's what I am hoping for.

But even if it doesn't go that route I'm still enjoying it for Carole and Tuesday so far. They're fun to watch. If you get a chance just check out the first two and see what you think. Again I loved it but you're experience may differ.
May 3, 2019 5:38 PM
Oct 2007
fukumenkei said:
Enzycal said:

it's not being shoved in your face. it's not because it's 2019, queer people have always existed. inclusion is nice, you know. this was probably the most normal, un-stereotyped and un-fetishized portrait of a same sex relationship i've seen in anime and i personally loved the character. she's not pointless or fanservice-y.

be careful with your wording because it can be read like "i've got no problem with lesbian scenes as long as i don't have to watch them".

I actually enjoy watching them.. don't be so triggered..
May 3, 2019 5:56 PM

Apr 2012
MiiyoSon said:
RobertBobert said:

At a glance,yeah. But you have to remember that this is a show about music and one of the things that really struck me about the sci-fi world is that music genres like EDM and house would be right at home there. The premise is suggesting that it is just going to be this A.I versus Traditional music narrative but I hoping Watanabe and the staff at BONES doesn't go that route completely and really talk about how those types of music have their place as well in the music landscape... at least that's what I am hoping for.

But even if it doesn't go that route I'm still enjoying it for Carole and Tuesday so far. They're fun to watch. If you get a chance just check out the first two and see what you think. Again I loved it but you're experience may differ.

As an amateur musician, I love musical anime, but at the moment I was really inspired only by BECK, Eupho and Sakamichi no Apollon. It’s not that I didn’t like the others; I just love musical shows, which have a lot of space for psychology and everyday life of musicians. If this is such an anime, then I am ready to watch it, even if it doesn't justify common hopes.

Well, at the moment I'm most interested in looking at Carol. I rarely see important black characters (please correct me if it is offensive word), so she caught my attention the most.
May 3, 2019 6:11 PM

Apr 2014
RobertBobert said:
MiiyoSon said:

As an amateur musician, I love musical anime, but at the moment I was really inspired only by BECK, Eupho and Sakamichi no Apollon. It’s not that I didn’t like the others; I just love musical shows, which have a lot of space for psychology and everyday life of musicians. If this is such an anime, then I am ready to watch it, even if it doesn't justify common hopes.

Well, at the moment I'm most interested in looking at Carol. I rarely see important black characters (please correct me if it is offensive word), so she caught my attention the most.

Oh yeah, then I think this is right up your alley then man. Not sure how it's going to go from here on out but it's been dope so far. But like I said try the first two episodes out and see if this is your thing.
May 3, 2019 6:19 PM

Apr 2012
MiiyoSon said:
RobertBobert said:

Oh yeah, then I think this is right up your alley then man. Not sure how it's going to go from here on out but it's been dope so far. But like I said try the first two episodes out and see if this is your thing.

Well, I want to start watching Doredoro and Yu-No the other day, so I hope that I will be able to start watching Carole & Tuesday with them.
May 3, 2019 6:29 PM

Apr 2014
RobertBobert said:

Well, I want to start watching Doredoro and Yu-No the other day, so I hope that I will be able to start watching Carole & Tuesday with them.

Ah Bet. I still got to check those two out.
May 3, 2019 7:34 PM

Dec 2014
ok so yeah lesbian couple....hmmm it seems another failure...Rip hot ride
May 3, 2019 10:22 PM

Mar 2017
I get this is a good experiment, trying it out in the market, Japanese anime, which is usually bound with "otakuness" which is niche, incorporated with pop culture references, which is mass. It's still an anime, but it's really hip.. so what kind of viewers are they targeting? It's still missing something. There isn't a good recipe yet for this.
nr101May 3, 2019 11:06 PM
May 3, 2019 10:32 PM

Mar 2018
RobertBobert said:
In this case, you need to look at the genre and realism of each work as a whole. We can discuss the messages and the adequacy of representation in works like Citrus for a long time, but if I initially know that I watch a romantic comedy or fanservice all-female show, then I just take it less seriously.

Of course, this is only my personal position and you are free to treat everything as you see fit, but I just ignore stereotypes, if this doesn't go beyond the edge of offensiveness.

Nah, it's fine, I also have that opinion about comedy or fanservice, that you are not supposed to take it seriously. I usually don't take stereotypes in anime seriously, I was just using it as a point/comparation for what I thought was a hypocritical view. but yeah, it's just that, a personal opinion.
May 3, 2019 11:48 PM

Nov 2014
Roddy bought the robot, borrowed the car, offered his figures, and did the dance 120 times.
Gus destroyed the car.
But Roddy still has to bear the responsibility.

Poor guy...

RisMax said:
Fucking Lesbian in this episode??
it like Western Cartoon than Anime :(

homophobic much?
May 4, 2019 12:28 AM

Feb 2015
The guys are discussing about their next move, so they agreed to make a music video. Roddy suggested to buy an AI that can film and edit. They went to Carole's department, and the AI arrived there, after a brainstorm the AI gave them a list of things to get. Gus had a meeting with Marie, his ex-wife, and agreed that she would help them with make up. They prepared everything and started with the recording. Marie revealed to Gus that she's gonna get married again. Roddy discovered that the AI is a fraud, and it presented them an awful music video. In the end, they returned the AI and Roddy returned the car to Ertegun.

Despite the episode was fun, it didn't help at all in the anime's progression.
Atlas77Aug 12, 2019 9:27 PM
May 4, 2019 12:37 AM

Feb 2019
Pretty much a filler episode, but i really enjoyed it. I still confused on why Roddy buyed that AI when it only have 1 star on obay(?). Anyway, i found this episode made the character more lovable for me, especially Roddy, what a cute dork, and somehow Ertegun too, RIP Car. ALSO Marie! i love her personality and style, and its great to see a lgbt rep in this episode.
May 4, 2019 12:43 AM

May 2015
LXWLESS said:
I still confused on why Roddy buyed that AI when it only have 1 star on obay(?).

That one star was pretty much a wink at the viewers as if they said "don't expect too much of this music video, this will turn out to be a mess".
IshitatesoMay 4, 2019 12:53 AM
May 4, 2019 12:54 AM

Mar 2008
piiiiipe wreeeench fiiiiight
May 4, 2019 2:34 AM

Apr 2012
Gailo said:
RobertBobert said:
In this case, you need to look at the genre and realism of each work as a whole. We can discuss the messages and the adequacy of representation in works like Citrus for a long time, but if I initially know that I watch a romantic comedy or fanservice all-female show, then I just take it less seriously.

Nah, it's fine, I also have that opinion about comedy or fanservice, that you are not supposed to take it seriously. I usually don't take stereotypes in anime seriously, I was just using it as a point/comparation for what I thought was a hypocritical view. but yeah, it's just that, a personal opinion.

I am glad that we came to an mutual understanding.
May 4, 2019 3:06 AM
Nov 2018
RobertBobert said:
LiedElfen said:

Anime is animation in japan, cartoon is animation. Many people consider FMA:B to be the show with the highest universal appeal and fairly often has the highest scores in rankings and lits yet it is three or four times more "western" than this show, also i was making a simple joke to the person i was responding to when i said that this might be the greatest anime because he said that the show is turning out to be "cartoon with anime style animation" when that's just completely and entirely false and doesn't have any existing argument or support behind it.

You can put any meaning into the concept of "anime", but the idea that the anime is better, the less it is "anime-ish" and more like Western cartoons, quite offensive in my opinion. With the same logic, I can say that the main parameter of the quality of a hambergur is how much it looks like a pirogi.

I think you're either purposefully ignoring what i'm saying(if so please stop quoting me) or didn't gett what i'm saying at all(which is fine) because i never said that the "anime is better the less it is anime-ish" in any moment and you're either taking that argument out of nowhere or using it against the wrong person.
LiedElfenMay 4, 2019 3:17 AM
May 4, 2019 4:02 AM

Apr 2012
LiedElfen said:
RobertBobert said:

You can put any meaning into the concept of "anime", but the idea that the anime is better, the less it is "anime-ish" and more like Western cartoons, quite offensive in my opinion. With the same logic, I can say that the main parameter of the quality of a hambergur is how much it looks like a pirogi.

I think you're either purposefully ignoring what i'm saying(if so please stop quoting me) or didn't gett what i'm saying at all(which is fine) because i never said that the "anime is better the less it is anime-ish" in any moment and you're either taking that argument out of nowhere or using it against the wrong person.

If I misunderstand you, then I apologize. But at the moment I’d better keep silent, because I haven’t started watching the show yet and I don’t want to argue about what I am not even superficially familiar with.
May 4, 2019 6:31 AM

Apr 2011
Abu3safeer said:
LiedElfen said:

What is it that everyone has noticed?

Everyone have noticed what you didn't.

Are you just being homophobic? If not, sorry for misunderstanding
May 4, 2019 7:14 AM

Apr 2013
Ah now we are going into the Watanabe episodic formula. As long as he makes the episode relevant to the overarching plot, I am good. He has a penchant of distracting too far off from the main plot in Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo, somehow getting better in Space Dandy, now let's see if he can pull it off in a very satisfying way.

I like all the pop culture references we are getting. In Justin... is it Bieber? After all his "Baby" music video catapulted him into fame so that's why they wanted to make a music video.

And... they got Uki Satake to become another android character! Looks like Watanabe really liked her. =P And they also reference QT directly in the show ahahahah.

May 4, 2019 7:43 AM

Apr 2011
LiedElfen said:

I think that he isn't but i'm here like House Mormont "Here we Stand", i just want to know what is it that he was referring to in his first comment.

Love seeing GOT references on MyAnimelist :D
Valar Morghulis!!
May 4, 2019 8:28 AM

Oct 2009
That was so good. Happy to see wlw relationships normalized <3
May 4, 2019 12:09 PM
Aug 2013
Great finally there is an anime where there are lgbt couples ...... and do not stereotype them ..... Sure.
May 4, 2019 1:34 PM

Feb 2014
When tech tricked the heck outta em. XD

TheUnknownKnown said:

I also like the moment EDM is used for Ertegun to make him impactful. Speaking of which, his car has crashed during the music video's shooting process at Mars. Ertegun's gonna be pissed and probably going to break with Rodfy because of this... and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next episode to see how the plot goes.

Ertegun's intro is lit!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 4, 2019 6:12 PM
Sep 2018
Another amazing episode. the roddy abuse was real this episode. Gus is really starting to grow on me aswell. Carole and Tuesday dressed up as zombies with roddy dancing in the background was golden aswell
May 4, 2019 8:48 PM

Jun 2013
That AI robot is a perfect reminder of what you can get if you order gadgets from Alibaba.com

I wonder who Roddy likes? I think it's Carole but I'm not completely sure. Also, I hope IDEA comes back and punks DJ Ertegun or something like that. He's funny.

RisMax said:
Fucking Lesbian in this episode??
it like Western Cartoon than Anime :(

Where have you been the past couple of decades? There are MANY Japanese Anime and manga with lesbians or gay male-male and female-female, bisexual, etc. couples. You might as well stop watching Anime altogether because you will be extremely disappointed since almost every single series, even the ones meant for men have gay or lesbian or queer characters almost 99.9% of the time.
臭い-
May 4, 2019 9:56 PM

Nov 2013
The music video was really charming. Great series so far, one thing I'm really hoping for is the show to delve into it's science fiction aspects just as much as it does with music and so far it's done a good job of that. Hopefully with the coming episodes we get more world-building instead of just slice of life like it has been.
May 4, 2019 10:19 PM

Oct 2014
I never understand some anime fans...

If something has that almost +18 fanservice, is all good and games. But a kiss is the end of the world? I thought everyone would love such a thing. I'm confused.

Regardless, really nice episode and laid back. That's what you get for buying a 1-star product with more than two thousand reviews.
May 4, 2019 10:57 PM

Jun 2011
Meh, there were a few silly and corny moments. Idea is also somewhat annoying, like when he bullied the owl by getting him to say hoot only to swing him around. I'm glad that they owl got revenge on him.

Here we go with average episodes again. Is this going to be a tradition of the show, one episode will be pretty good and then the next will bounce back to being average?

Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
May 4, 2019 11:34 PM

Mar 2010
This episode was just plain painful to watch, with how good Roddy is with technology wouldn't the 1 star rating on the robot be a huge red flag?

It was just one huge cringe piece after another and from the very moment I saw that 1 star rating I knew the entire episode was gonna go to shit, not to mention their music video ideas were god awful.
May 5, 2019 1:40 AM
Nov 2018
Jryou said:
This episode was just plain painful to watch, with how good Roddy is with technology wouldn't the 1 star rating on the robot be a huge red flag?

It was just one huge cringe piece after another and from the very moment I saw that 1 star rating I knew the entire episode was gonna go to shit, not to mention their music video ideas were god awful.

We have very different definitions of painful then because this episode was light-hearted, funny and enhanced how wholesome the group is, also Rowdy was the cutest ever this episode, i truly don't get the criticism of the 1 star rating because they wanted something cheap and so they got and if roddy had made what those criticizing say then we wouldn't have gotten the episode. Their music video ideas might have been godawful but they didn't expected IDEA to listen to everything and try to use every idea that they were telling, i think that the ideas were preliminary or just the first thibgs that came to their mind and the al paid close attention to everything they said when they weren't waiting to use all of the ideas that they said.
May 5, 2019 4:19 AM

Sep 2012
this was a pretty fun ep! I liked how the robo was watching space dandy. easily the most feels and laughter I've had in carole and tuesday so far
May 5, 2019 12:53 PM

Jan 2016
That AI had a 1-star rating! DON'T BUY IT THEN

Fun episode but it felt like a filler in the end because we only got to know a bit more about gus, nothing more than that tbh
May 5, 2019 2:08 PM

Apr 2017
That music video the AI made was pretty funny. You knew it was fishy when it had 1 star reviews. Bad on Roddy's part.
May 5, 2019 2:24 PM
May 2019
one word, 1 star
i have no words for there sheer dumbness
(edit) i meant the group's decision in buying the robot, the anime was amazing 5 stars.
microsbmMay 5, 2019 3:52 PM
May 5, 2019 4:43 PM

Dec 2013
LXWLESS said:
Pretty much a filler episode, but i really enjoyed it.

Same here. This was fucking hilarious as fuck.
May 5, 2019 8:19 PM

Jun 2016
Episode two of the make it big arc! I guess we will see their attempts until they manage it. I'm getting the feeling alike Bebop this anime will be as episodic as it's been and the appeal will be the world and characters it creates and fleshes out over the fun but episodic adventures. Maybe like Planetes as we go on the story will get more serial! Either way this was another fun one.

The IDEA robot's emotions, desire for beer, pleasure, lazing around, it made me consider AI in this world, and specifically AI ethics. It is kind of outrageous they bought it without looking at the 1/5 star rating, but it seems moreso that it rents itself out as a director saying it can do those things and lying about beer energy to get by. Having the owl alarm clock is one thing as it is analogous to a pet even with its jealousy, but the IDEA robot is quite sentient and having control over it seems to create an ethical problem to me. Is it a slave to its corporation? Will we ever touch on the AI ethics of this universe..? HMM.

I felt so bad for Roddy this episode. He had to dance for them, his beloved robots were destroyed, no one appreciated all he did, he stayed up all night making props and he trained his dancing, and he got them the convertible which got destroyed and seriously no one cared about his efforts or the despair they caused him. I felt so much sympathy for him.. It made me wonder two things.

• 1. Why is he doing this? He was the filmer of the girls who got them popularity and he likes them so maybe he's invested in this because he wants them to do well and because Gus is pulling him into this.

• 2. What is Roddy's relationship with Ertegun? Does Roddy simply work for him? We were introduced to him giving Roddy instructions if I recall, but a mere worker wouldn't get an expensive car from their boss, especially not a narcissistic boss. So, maybe they are related or have some kind of bond we don't understand. Or maybe Roddy is just that good at production that Ertegun wants to keep their relationship good. Either way its an interesting relationship.

Gus and Marie were interesting too. Gus proved himself to be a great guy this episode. It seems all he wants is to help the talented shine past all the AI made songs now a days. He knows how it feels to probably have talent and fail so it would make sense that he would want to help others not face that. It also follows that when talent was squished out of the world of music he got fed up and became a drunk! I liked his relationship with Marie, despite both having some tension between them and having some lingering feelings Gus wants her to have a truly happy life and she helped him out with this project. It was so sweet. I liked the little gesture where the bartender friend of Gus's got him a drink after his goodbye with her.

So, even though this was simple like last episode I found it quite endearing for those moments. I definitely don't think Carole and Tuesday were the spotlight this episode at all! Rather IDEA, Gus, and Roddy. Good stuff! >:D
May 5, 2019 10:16 PM

Dec 2015
Still as "uninspired" and well done as before, but the director-AI and references were funny.

So, what did the "boy" for the DJ exactly?
Also, about him, I hope the series won't make him have some crush for one or both of the girls.

4/5

RisMax said:
There are fucking lesbians in this episode??
It's more like a western Cartoon than a japanese anime.

What are you implying?

May 8th, 2019
@Spirit4FateFaith The tags being arbitrarily chosen by MAL "workers", they mean little in regard to the actual recipe of a show/movie (even less to the genre), especially for a current series.
(it 's nice to see someone stuck in a single kind of fiction discovering something else).
Rei_IIIMay 7, 2019 10:30 PM
May 6, 2019 8:13 AM
Jul 2015
I can’t believe no one thought it’d be a spam.
Also. I am so pleased with the diversity that this’ll show has from color to sexuality. Normalizing friendships and relationships between different people. This series literally deserves as much credit in the anime field as it possibly can. Even if this isn’t a yuri (I’m a lesbian who mostly only watches yuri) I think I’ll really enjoy this series. I still wonder about that romance tag tho...
May 6, 2019 3:29 PM

Oct 2012
Representation matters! ♥
May 6, 2019 9:47 PM
Jul 2018
That music video was out of this world, literally
May 7, 2019 10:23 PM

Sep 2010
If they uploaded that MV it would've made them popular, but for all the wrong reasons. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
May 8, 2019 6:42 PM

Oct 2013
Thank god the robot is gone, he was getting on my nerves.

May 9, 2019 1:06 AM

Dec 2015
Well, it wasn't as good as the previous episodes, but still enjoyable nonetheless. I liked all the pop culture music references that we got throughout the episode, and the obvious reference to Space Dandy actually made me laugh.
This will probably start picking up pace soon, and I'm looking forward to seeing where they will go.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2019

77 by Shikkakku »»
Yesterday, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2019

85 by Shikkakku »»
Yesterday, 7:37 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

81 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 22, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

134 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 21, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2019

101 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 20, 8:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.