Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 15, 2019 2:42 AM

Mar 2017
Senko is so bad with electronic machines lol
May 27, 2019 9:40 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Great episode! Watching this daily to catch up is a real treat and I’m just very glad there’s still 4 more episodes to go till I catch up.

Poor Nakano lad, he’s got to work even on Sundays yikes! Can’t blame him for breaking down to tears there over his misfortune. But it’s still nice to see him modest and saying things are worse for some of the others. Senko-san, on the other hand, was a little mischievous this episode lol. She was totally not planning to wake him on time, lol. A pretty heated battle with technology this episode for Senko-san xD, everything just turned against her. Looks like she can control the weather even damn but a very nice little convo there!

Meanwhile, it seems as though we’ll be meeting another fox deity next episode! Looking forward to more comfy from this series!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 17, 2019 9:13 AM

Feb 2019
That episode was heart-warming :)
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Jun 22, 2019 5:54 PM

Aug 2017
I didn't like the second part where Senko is just dumb for the sake of a comedy scene. It seems that they're gonna introduce a new character in the next episode.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 27, 2019 3:14 PM
Jan 2017
oh GOD it loooks like theyre gonna turn this into a harem anime now welp it was nice to see the show peek by episode 4 now its probably gonna dissolve into harem rom-com tropes -_-
Jul 21, 2019 1:53 AM

Jul 2015
Nakano seems to have a rather tough job, to even work on a sunday, I wonder if he can switch jobs to one that doesn't exhaust him that much. That would probably solve the problem

Sep 17, 2019 9:47 PM

Apr 2012
I chuckle at those complaining that they're bored.
It's Slice of life FFS what were you expecting? There won't be any plot twist or real antagonist that will show up to feed your boredom so gtfo.
This is why I love SOL, it's relaxing because mostly they have no actual plot whatsoever; just day to day nonsensical events to indulge on.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Nov 1, 2019 2:53 PM

Mar 2019
Very funny episode, seeing senko struggling with modern equipment was great
I feel healed rn
Aug 10, 2021 8:31 PM

Jun 2008
Ringare said:

I feel healed rn

>tfw no fox deity to wash your clothes by hand unu

Apr 23, 2022 6:15 PM

Jul 2017
It was super cute to see Senko struggle with technology (especially the Vacuum xD). Overall it was another pleasantly wholesome episode that was easy to get into it. Also im not sure if anyone has brought it up already but the 'Super Senko Time' bits after the credits roll are a nice touch and a cozy note to end the episode on via seeing Senko through the eyes of Nakano.

Also with each episode that goes by i cant help but wonder if this series is a cathartic response to the demanding workaholic culture that Japan is known for. I know the stuff Nakano goes through isnt specific to Japan, but man wouldnt life be swell if those people had someone like Senko to check up on them every now and then?
Nov 14, 2022 9:37 PM

Oct 2022
This episode was a lot of fun. It was nice to see Senko-san's imperfections, but she still tries her absolute hardest. Even if she just ends up fighting a vacuum cleaner and crying.
Apr 4, 2023 12:01 AM

Aug 2019
senko couldnt hold back when kuroto was accepting all pampering :D

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2023 8:21 PM

Oct 2022
The stove part gave me so much anxiety, because you're not supposed to leave it alone (At least from my experience)

Dec 16, 2023 6:46 PM

Nov 2023
Nakano is so lucky to have a caretaker such as Senko!!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

119 by ZERPYDERPYDUDE »»
Feb 19, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2019

44 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2019

45 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2019

36 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:48 PM

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2019

45 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.