Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai Chapter 55 Discussion

May 1, 4:50 AM
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Just finished reading the latest chapter and I must say i was surprised of the amnesia arc. I mean I've read mangas with this plot but I never really expected it to happen here. Though some might hate it but as for me, I'm loving it. lol

Yuu being back to her middle school mentality she is still stubborn and a fighter despite being shy and scared. Unfortunately this is giving Mina and Takumi opportunity to take advantage of the situation. but what I'm most excited about is how far can Kurosaki go to protect and keep their relationship. This will be hard for him and it might hurt him a lot but he needs to realize his feeling already! i want to see him go chasing after Yuu. get all flustered and nervous that he might lose Yuu. lol (maybe i'm just a sadist) but cmon she's been abused from the beginning. haha~

i cant wait for the next chapter!
Modified by _thunder, May 1, 4:55 AM

May 18, 11:40 AM
I really hate amnesia. All the progress of the previous chapters is erased with their memory

May 18, 11:40 AM
I really hate amnesia. All the progress of the previous chapters is erased with their memory

Jun 3, 6:16 PM
Just finished reading the whole 56 chapters in 3 days! OMG I can’t get enough of this manga, it makes me angry and happy at the same time and I just love it. I wanted to start reading manga and I started with this one randomly and I don’t regret it!!

To be honest if I knew that this manga in still not completed I would not start reading it because I hate to wait for the next chapters.

When Kuro and Yuu started dating officially I was like ( okay this relationship is now so predictable and boring, let’s skip this manga), but then she loses her memory!! Now I can’t predict anything, it’s annoying and exciting at the same time.

Can’t wait to read the next chapters !!!!

Preview MangaManga Store