Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 30, 2019 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That guy definitely deserved to get hit in the fast by Takumi.

I was not expecting a car to hit Ayumi though. That was painful to watch. I got a Steins;Gate-ish feeling from this episode with the time loops and Takumi trying to save her. Really painful to watch :(

Kaori is also more of a daring person than I had thought.
Apr 30, 2019 7:24 AM

May 2017
Honestly, I wasn't expecting them to go completely anime-original for the first half of the episode, but here we are. Basically none of this happened in the visual novel, not to say that's a bad thing, but it's definitely different. Speaking mainly about the repeated failed attempts at saving Ayumi and Toyotomi being super aggressive/rapey, none of that actually happened in the VN.

Basically, I should stop thinking I know what's definitely going to happen here just because I've read the VN, because it's obvious they're making a lot of structural changes to the plot.

The second half of the episode, however, was almost identical to what occurred in the VN which is pretty great imo and they finished off Ayumi's arc beautifully.

What a fantastic episode. The soundtrack has been completely lacking since the start UNTIL AT 10:20 THEY BROUGHT OUT THE BIG GUNS FROM THE VISUAL NOVEL, one of my favorite tracks ever. I am so glad it made it into the adaptation because it is HYPE AS FUCK!!!

OST this entire episode was on point and a huge step up from the previous episodes.

Best episode yet!
phiraethApr 30, 2019 8:20 AM
Apr 30, 2019 8:37 AM

Aug 2013
Good thing Toyotomi got hit with that pot.

It's painful seeing Ayumi dying every time, especially getting hit by that truck.

Apr 30, 2019 8:39 AM

Apr 2009
ycleped said:
Honestly, I wasn't expecting them to go completely anime-original for the first half of the episode, but here we are. Basically none of this happened in the visual novel, not to say that's a bad thing, but it's definitely different. Speaking mainly about the repeated failed attempts at saving Ayumi and Toyotomi being super aggressive/rapey, none of that actually happened in the VN.

Basically, I should stop thinking I know what's definitely going to happen here just because I've read the VN, because it's obvious they're making a lot of structural changes to the plot.

The second half of the episode, however, was almost identical to what occurred in the VN which is pretty great imo and they finished off Ayumi's arc beautifully.

What a fantastic episode. The soundtrack has been completely lacking since the start UNTIL AT 10:20 THEY BROUGHT OUT THE BIG GUNS FROM THE VISUAL NOVEL, one of my favorite tracks ever. I am so glad it made it into the adaptation because it is HYPE AS FUCK!!!

OST this entire episode was on point and a huge step up from the previous episodes.

Best episode yet!

Yeah when I saw the title of the episode and some of the preview picks this made me worried but it came around. As a fan of Ayumi/Takuya relationship, im happy with the outcome. Thought their was a possibility that he wouldn't be able to save her.😅(Still don't know if im going to continue watching)
DreddApr 30, 2019 9:01 AM
Apr 30, 2019 9:07 AM

May 2017
Dredd said:

Yeah when I saw the title of the episode and some of the preview picks this made me worried but it came around. As a fan of Ayumi/Takuya relationship, im happy with the outcome. Thought their was a possibility that he wouldn't be able to save her.😅(Still don't know if im going to continue watching)

I hope you do, it just gets better from here.
Apr 30, 2019 9:08 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Ayumi was so mentally unstable and fucked that she even wanted to kill herself AFTER Takuya brought proof. That's insane.

The slap was absolutely satisfying, she needed to snap out of it badly and Takuya grew balls there and in general throughout this ''spiral of tragedy''.

Loved the OST in this episode, there weren't too much scenes without that.
Apr 30, 2019 9:17 AM

Sep 2018
Im glad that Toyotomi bastard finally got what he deserves,watching Ayumi suicide scenes gave me the old Steins Gate - Mayuri flashbacks....this anime is kinda getting better,lookin forwerd for the next episode.
well that's just my opinion.....
Apr 30, 2019 9:22 AM
Nov 2015
Yeess, we can finally see some more of the beautiful Ryuu Umemoto's OST. As a VN player I encourage anime-only viewers to continue watching. There are plenty of things and actual mysteries to be revealed, and it'll also focus more on the other characters. Won't regret, i assure you
Apr 30, 2019 9:22 AM
Jan 2018
Finally! They used music from the game!

By the way, the climax of Ayumi's route was less Steins;Gate-esque in the game.
I suppose that'd been a little too anticlimactic for the anime audience, after waiting for a whole week.
Apr 30, 2019 9:45 AM

Feb 2019
black·mail
/ˈblakˌmāl/

verb
force (someone) to do something by using threats or manipulating their feelings.

THE HELL HE WASN'T BLACKMAILING HER!!!

If you refuse me you'll be fired from GeoTech.
You won't be able to continue your research.
And then you'll be out on the street, right?.
What will happen to your son's future then?

Not only that, but he set up the entire situation where she was in trouble with GeoTech by hiring the mafia guys and then stealing the envelope.

This was a great episode. It made it so perfectly clear that Steins;Gate really came from this story.

Event Schwarzschild Radius, a Convergence point by another name.

I'm not sure what was more satisfying, seeing Takuya kick Toyotomi's ass over and over again, or watching him slap Ayumi.

I guess this episode put Kaori in a better light, but that doesn't mean she still can't turn on Takuya later.
HOOfan_1Apr 30, 2019 9:57 AM
Apr 30, 2019 10:12 AM

May 2018
Ok, so Takuya did used that contraption to save Ayumi.....but he has do it multiple times,,,,man I would really like to see some Kaori X Takuya time in bed.
Apr 30, 2019 10:49 AM

Sep 2015
THESE DETAILS ARE BEAUTIFUL
Apr 30, 2019 11:07 AM

Feb 2019
Actually...I retract what I said about Kaori helping Toyotomi.

How did she have those pictures of Toyotomi meeting with the mafia?

She still ended up getting what she wanted, and it was because of those pictures she just so conveniently seemed to have.

Sure she hit Toyotomi on the head with the flower pot, but she convinced Takuya not to hand him over to the police, and she said she would deal with him. So it's still possible that she was conspiring with Toyotomi

How was it that she knew where to be with that flower pot to hit Toyotomi too? She was staying in a hotel, so why was she in that house?
HOOfan_1Apr 30, 2019 11:11 AM
Apr 30, 2019 11:32 AM
Apr 2016
This episode make me want DDLC anime adaptation

Hello darkness my old friend.....
Apr 30, 2019 11:32 AM

Oct 2012
Too bad they ditched the romance and chaos correction as this episode would have even more impact but even then, it was pretty good, the music was on spot and the spiral of tragedy anime-only part was great too.

Probably the best episode so far, seems like they finally managed to improve some bits based on viewers feedback.

Few clarifications based on the novel (spoilers only up to this episode):

Really wonder where this series moves the next, can't really tell from the next episode title. But it seems the plot will run in the one continuous line, like Clannad or Little Busters anime did, instead of several route resets.
Apr 30, 2019 12:21 PM
Nov 2015
Ok, I'm done. The dialogue is so awful. And why would she be willing to give in to Toyotomi's assault for Takuya's sake and soon after that kill herself, leaving him alone? That makes no sense.
There's nothing to gain in watching this show.
Apr 30, 2019 12:32 PM

Feb 2019
felipeliborio said:
And why would she be willing to give in to Toyotomi's assault for Takuya's sake and soon after that kill herself, leaving him alone?

Probably because after Toyotomi coerced her into sex by saying he was going to help her, he then denied that he could help her, or even told her he was going to make it worse for her.

Also in Japan, committing suicide is probably less of a stigma than having your dirty laundry aired to the media. She probably thought by killing herself, everyone would just let go of what her supposed misdeeds were and Takuya could move on.
Apr 30, 2019 12:41 PM

Jan 2017
This was actually quite good(?)

I loved that metaphor in the elevator. But oh gosh that one moment when Takuya slapped his "mother"! I wanted to do this for at least half of this episode!
Apr 30, 2019 1:01 PM

Aug 2014
HOOfan_1 said:
black·mail
/ˈblakˌmāl/

verb
force (someone) to do something by using threats or manipulating their feelings.

THE HELL HE WASN'T BLACKMAILING HER!!!

If you refuse me you'll be fired from GeoTech.
You won't be able to continue your research.
And then you'll be out on the street, right?.
What will happen to your son's future then?

Not only that, but he set up the entire situation where she was in trouble with GeoTech by hiring the mafia guys and then stealing the envelope.

This was a great episode. It made it so perfectly clear that Steins;Gate really came from this story.

Event Schwarzschild Radius, a Convergence point by another name.

I'm not sure what was more satisfying, seeing Takuya kick Toyotomi's ass over and over again, or watching him slap Ayumi.

I guess this episode put Kaori in a better light, but that doesn't mean she still can't turn on Takuya later.

Yeah, I realize that, the good thing is that the sex scene wasn't the main reason for her suicide, but just one of the many possible triggers. She was vulnerable and depressed,trying to commit suicide for all her problems.

That was quite interesting.
Apr 30, 2019 1:24 PM
Feb 2017
That was a good epi
Apr 30, 2019 1:41 PM

Mar 2019
Ajid_27 said:
This episode make me want DDLC anime adaptation

Hello darkness my old friend.....

I thought the same thing.

Well, best episode so far, which means I probably won't drop this
my dark magical girl webseries
https://unsafemahoushoujo.wordpress.com/blog/
Apr 30, 2019 1:51 PM
Apr 2019
please give this a 10 if you like it, there is no reason this should be at 6.33 and somehow it's score is dropping despite consistently getting better.
Apr 30, 2019 2:02 PM

Oct 2017
Rating of this anime is really depressing. Episode was great, it was harsh to watch all suicides all over again but... they really delivered quite good story here and they even showed us something like paralell worlds with those mirror scene in lift. I'm interested about some details of romance in this series. Will Takuya get some lady? Or how it will go?
The Young Noble of the Field is currently watching - Diamond no Ace: Act II
Misugi-kun is also reading - Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Apr 30, 2019 2:26 PM

May 2017
elementex said:
please give this a 10 if you like it, there is no reason this should be at 6.33 and somehow it's score is dropping despite consistently getting better.

junmisugi said:
Rating of this anime is really depressing. Episode was great, it was harsh to watch all suicides all over again but... they really delivered quite good story here and they even showed us something like paralell worlds with those mirror scene in lift. I'm interested about some details of romance in this series. Will Takuya get some lady? Or how it will go?

I agree, the rating of this show is very sad. It's much better than a 6.33 and should be at least a 7.5 at this point. Hell, even Island is rated higher than this, which is a complete joke because this is so much better than Island.

Once the season ends, though, all scores from people that dropped it without finishing 3 episodes get removed. So all the people that watched 1 episode and gave it a 2 or 3 and dropped it - their rating will be removed from the total score.

I anticipate though by the time the second cour rolls around, the score should be at least over 7.
Apr 30, 2019 2:44 PM

Feb 2019
ycleped said:
. Hell, even Island is rated higher than this, which is a complete joke because this is so much better than Island.

Island was a huge disappointment. It was decent for a while, but when it got to

Yu-No started with some equally absurd things as Island, but is obviously so much better by the 4th episode. The only anime more disappointing to me in 2018 was Hanebado!
Apr 30, 2019 3:07 PM
Oct 2009
I don't usually rate a series five episodes in because I think to do so is ridiculous, but I'm tentatively giving it a 9 based on what I've seen so far (and with the knowledge of what to expect from here on out having read the visual novel) because the fact that it's as low as 6.33 largely from people who haven't read the VN is stupid.

Pretty satisfied with the pacing of this series so far and when all's said and done it's looking like it'll be a pretty faithful adaptation, which is surprising considering the non-linearity of the source material. People really need to hold fire on rating things, I'd hate to think that people who might like this are put off by a 6.33 rating based on only a very small part of the story. It doesn't really help I guess that Ayumi's route is definitely the weakest.

To those in doubt about this series, stick around because it definitely gets a hell of a lot better.
Apr 30, 2019 3:15 PM

Jul 2015
It's kinda selfish for Ayumi to try and kill herself. She should think more about how Takuya would feel after loosing parent for the third time and being left alone.
Ayumi is such a moe, cute, innocent and lovable character. Megane in top of that. Seeing her dying is really gut wrenching.

Great anime overall. Pity that MAL acknowledges scores of those who dropped an did not followed 3 episode rule.
PiromyslApr 30, 2019 3:19 PM

Apr 30, 2019 3:17 PM
Jun 2010
ycleped said:

Best episode yet!

I prefer this version because it makes Ayumi giving in to sex more relatable in that situation. When you told in Episode 4 discussion how it was more consensual in the game,I pretty much flipped out and just couldn't stomach it.
Apr 30, 2019 3:18 PM

May 2017
m1n1nova said:
ycleped said:

Best episode yet!

I prefer this version because it makes Ayumi giving in to sex more relatable in that situation. When you told in Episode 4 discussion how it was more consensual in the game,I pretty much flipped out and just couldn't stomach it.

Yeah, in the game there wasn't really blackmail and it was more her needing to be close to someone and Toyotomi taking advantage of that.

Here it's clearly Toyotomi trying to rape her.
Apr 30, 2019 3:51 PM

Jul 2015
Why Ayumi is not in database? I want to add her to my fav list.

Apr 30, 2019 4:02 PM

Apr 2009
m1n1nova said:
ycleped said:

Best episode yet!

Well, it was more complicated than that on the consensual part and the office scene which was not shown here played a big role in what helps lead to the consensual part because it helps describe how she gets there mentally and how Toyotomi is manipulating her. And I say that sex scene is "consensual" but it just made it worse for her because of her actual feelings and help drove her off the deep in. To me the stuff that happened in the game hits home to me because of what happened to me cousin. That being said, I can see why people prefer this one tho.
Apr 30, 2019 4:16 PM
Jun 2010
Dredd said:
m1n1nova said:

Well, it was more complicated than that on the consensual part and the office scene which was not shown here played a big role in what helps lead to the consensual part because it helps describe how she gets there mentally and how Toyotomi is manipulating her. And I say that sex scene is "consensual" but it just made it worse for her because of her actual feelings and help drove her off the deep in. To me the stuff that happened in the game hits home to me because of what happened to me cousin. That being said, I can see why people prefer this one tho.

I don't fault her for having sex with Toyotomi. It's just much harder to sympathise with Ayumi if she consensually has sex with Toyotomi like that only a mere hour or so after Takuya charged in, saved her and how the confrontation played out. Not to mention, she did it in their house. What if Takuya comes back? She may be lonely and stressed, but the least she could've done was to wait for another day to "relieve" herself. Otherwise, it's really disrespectful towards her stepson who she obviously harbors romantic feelings for. Which is why I think the blackmail part played out much better from a character's, writer's, and also from an audience perspective.
m1n1novaApr 30, 2019 4:26 PM
Apr 30, 2019 4:26 PM

Apr 2009
m1n1nova said:
Dredd said:

I don't fault her for having sex with Toyotomi. It's just that I cannot relate to how she consensually has sex with Toyotomi like that a mere hour or so after Takuya charged in, saved her and how the confrontation played out. She may be lonely and stressed, but the least she could've done was to wait for another day to "relieve" herself. Otherwise, it's really disrespectful towards her stepson who she obviously harbors romantic feelings for. Which is why I think the blackmail part played out much better noot only from a writer's, but also from the audience perspective.

That's the thing, she's not really "relieving" more so than feeling "guilt" and "obligation". Two things pressed onto her by Toyotomi on top of the other stuff Mich666 mentioned. Again tho I see your point for the anime it just that for me, the other was more impactful for me personally.
DreddApr 30, 2019 4:34 PM
Apr 30, 2019 4:27 PM
Apr 2013
Loved them finally using the track "fate." The VN's ost is so good. I don't know if i just missed something but I don't really get how he saved his mom. So he took the blue card and got those pictures in exchange for it then he went back in time with the pictures i guess? So you can take whatever is on you back in time? Why is the reporter magically working with him now since he went back in time to before they had that conversation? She was waiting in a bush to hit Toyotomi with a pot for no reason? Did Takuya talk to her after he went back in time and they just didn't show it or something? I guess im just confused about why the reporter is working with takuya still after the timeloop and how the time travel device works in more detail. I hope it explains later and maybe it goes into the fact that there is two copies of those photos now since the ones takuya has are from another timeline
Apr 30, 2019 4:34 PM
Jun 2010
Dredd said:
m1n1nova said:

I don't fault her for having sex with Toyotomi. It's just that I cannot relate to how she consensually has sex with Toyotomi like that a mere hour or so after Takuya charged in, saved her and how the confrontation played out. She may be lonely and stressed, but the least she could've done was to wait for another day to "relieve" herself. Otherwise, it's really disrespectful towards her stepson who she obviously harbors romantic feelings for. Which is why I think the blackmail part played out much better noot only from a writer's, but also from the audience perspective.

That's the thing, she's not really "relieving" more so than feeling "guilt" and "obligation". Two things pressed onto her by Toyotomi on top of the other stuff Mich666 mentioned. Again tho I see your point for the anime.
Yes, but she could've just told him "I'll do it with you tommorow, okay?" Or at least just go to a motel. When she does it inside the house, it adds an underlying problem that just seems less realistic if force/blackmail wasn't involved.

I don't want to bash the game creators, but the only thing I can think of why they chose to do this is their intent of making this "ultimate NTR" scenario since it was an H-game, even at the cost of making less sense. That or just a script failure.
m1n1novaApr 30, 2019 4:37 PM
Apr 30, 2019 4:47 PM
May 2016
Was this better than last weeks would like to know before I watch later today, to see if I’ll pick the series up again or wait a few months or years to finish this anime
Apr 30, 2019 5:18 PM

Oct 2015
Mythologically said:
Did they legitimately just take the literal whole plot of Steins;Gate and make it a single episode lol
Yu-No did it first though and was basically inspired steins;gate from what I've heard.

I really disliked how they portrayed Ayumi's fate. It just became funny after the third death or so
Apr 30, 2019 5:24 PM
Jan 2019
Mich666 said:
Too bad they ditched the romance and chaos correction as this episode would have even more impact but even then, it was pretty good, the music was on spot and the spiral of tragedy anime-only part was great too.

Probably the best episode so far, seems like they finally managed to improve some bits based on viewers feedback.

Really wonder where this series moves the next, can't really tell from the next episode title. But it seems the plot will run in the one continuous line, like Clannad or Little Busters anime did, instead of several route resets.
so the anime already covered Ayumi's route?And why did kaori had sex with MC father?Feel free to give spoilers
Apr 30, 2019 5:33 PM

Oct 2015
Mythologically said:
EGOIST said:
Yu-No did it first though and was basically inspired steins;gate from what I've heard.

I really disliked how they portrayed Ayumi's fate. It just became funny after the third death or so

Pretty sure this whole episode was anime-original though lol
I see, thanks for the clarification. Just assumed that it was lol
Apr 30, 2019 5:47 PM

Apr 2009
m1n1nova said:
Dredd said:

That's the thing, she's not really "relieving" more so than feeling "guilt" and "obligation". Two things pressed onto her by Toyotomi on top of the other stuff Mich666 mentioned. Again tho I see your point for the anime.
Yes, but she could've just told him "I'll do it with you tommorow, okay?" Or at least just go to a motel. When she does it inside the house, it adds an underlying problem that just seems less realistic if force/blackmail wasn't involved.

I don't want to bash the game creators, but the only thing I can think of why they chose to do this is their intent of making this "ultimate NTR" scenario since it was an H-game, even at the cost of making less sense. That or just a script failure.

We definitely not seeing eye to eye on this but that's fine. Like I said about your first post, I can see why you preferred the way the anime handles this. I won't make anymore post about this.
DreddApr 30, 2019 5:53 PM
Apr 30, 2019 6:05 PM

Jan 2011
while episode was decent i kinda get over how quickly Ayumi's deaths happened like the hanging it must of been like 2 mins tops for him to chase out that PoS Toyo so for her to grab all that and already die was silly ,after a while i was like Damnit Ayumi why you gotta be so good at killing yourself stop!.

okabe still suffered more will be my catchline for the rest of this show

elevator shot was ace though
Apr 30, 2019 6:58 PM

May 2017
Mich666 said:

The next episode is titled "Beyond a Pale Light".
phiraethApr 30, 2019 7:03 PM
Apr 30, 2019 7:30 PM

Dec 2010
This episode was such a mindfuckfest.

Depressing to see Ayumi die in so many different ways, not to mention suicide.

Really brings back the Stein;s Gate feels.

No wonder Stein;s Gate got inspiration from this.
Apr 30, 2019 7:35 PM
Apr 2017
I was right, this anime couldn't kill her, the anime would not work without her, when i finished the ep 5 i saw the anime stats here, i'm disappointed with almost 2k peeps that dropped this anime, maybe they disliked the suicide, but those 2k peeps are FAITHLESS AS FUCK!! THE ANIME DIDN'T EVEN FINISHED AIRING AND THEY ALREADY DROPPED!!! THAT'S A SHAME OF THOSE TYPE OF FAITHLESS PEEPS.

Tips

before add a anime to a list watch 3 eps

before dropp an anime watch 5 eps

learn have a faith

you are not a otaku only watching Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, SAO, HxH, Tokyo Ghoul, Full Metal Alch, those animes are normie type,

Apr 30, 2019 11:17 PM
Jan 2019
ycleped said:
Mich666 said:

The next episode is titled "Beyond a Pale Light".
which characters have a route and why did the first route had no romance?
May 1, 2019 1:01 AM
Jun 2012
S-Keitarou_New said:
I was right, this anime couldn't kill her, the anime would not work without her, when i finished the ep 5 i saw the anime stats here, i'm disappointed with almost 2k peeps that dropped this anime, maybe they disliked the suicide, but those 2k peeps are FAITHLESS AS FUCK!! THE ANIME DIDN'T EVEN FINISHED AIRING AND THEY ALREADY DROPPED!!! THAT'S A SHAME OF THOSE TYPE OF FAITHLESS PEEPS.

Tips

before add a anime to a list watch 3 eps

before dropp an anime watch 5 eps

learn have a faith

you are not a otaku only watching Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, SAO, HxH, Tokyo Ghoul, Full Metal Alch, those animes are normie type,

One episode is enough to get a feel if you like a show or not. Watch more anime and you can just tell.

But I liked this right from the first episode. I don't really see why no one is watching or the low ratings.
May 1, 2019 4:33 AM

May 2018
Suddenly a comedy...yes those suicide scenes had for some reason very comic timing. Especially the one she gets ran over by a truck.
Also she gets better after some pep talk...

Drop.

I was expecting better puzzles to solve and more entertaining situations to solve.
alshuMay 1, 2019 6:59 AM
May 1, 2019 5:13 AM

Feb 2019
Mich666 said:

What version of the novel did you read? Did you read the Original version or the 2017 remake?

I am wondering if the 2017 remake changed some plot points from the original and the anime is just following it more closely. I am wondering if the remake cuts out most of the romance stuff.
May 1, 2019 5:16 AM

Nov 2016
Not saying that anything exciting or shocking happened, but this episode was quite decent and entertaining.

Looking forward to the next arc.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 1, 2019 5:34 AM
Jan 2019
I thought droping on ep2 but i was suprised by the inprovment.

Even tho i didnt like the whole abuse/rape thing i think it made it better im going to give it a 9 for now.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» About Hatano Kanna (Spoilers)

ginchan789 - Apr 10, 2019

42 by RyuuanLinke »»
Feb 7, 11:09 AM

» This anime is underrated

saikyozero - Apr 1, 2023

8 by ShivamLH »»
Jan 18, 10:50 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2019

87 by Ara-Ara_Oneesan »»
Jan 13, 2:27 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2019

245 by alana_alexander »»
May 31, 2023 5:21 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2019

89 by Anygone »»
May 3, 2023 9:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.