Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 30, 2019 2:48 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, a lot of feelings poured into this episode. I can feel it coming from Asta and from the match.

Interestingly enough, we also got to see the past of Zora and his Father. Zora is no joke.
Apr 30, 2019 2:55 AM

Apr 2018
Damn i love Zora, pretty good episode, can't wait for the episode 83 tho

Full Petit Clover episode next week lol, Charmy hype!
killuaxgonApr 30, 2019 3:54 AM
Apr 30, 2019 4:18 AM
Jul 2018
Filler episode next week

Oof_mp3.
Apr 30, 2019 5:01 AM

Nov 2016
Julius giving us dem "Kakashi" quotes, lol.

And wow, I was waiting in anticipation for Zora's backstory, pretty damn sad and fucked up. His dad kinda reminded me at Guy or Rock Lee, tho xD :(

Don't mind the special episode at all, the opposite is the case in fact. Now I know that the episode after that will be 🔥

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 30, 2019 5:59 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, Zora's backstory is awesome, I like that kind of character, a lot!
Apr 30, 2019 6:09 AM

Oct 2015
FMmatron said:

And wow, I was waiting in anticipation for Zora's backstory, pretty damn sad and fucked up. His dad kinda reminded me at Guy or Rock Lee, tho xD :(

Don't mind the special episode at all, the opposite is the case in fact. Now I know that the episode after that will be 🔥

tf is a kakashi quote
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Apr 30, 2019 6:18 AM

Nov 2016
Mei-o_Scarlett said:
FMmatron said:

tf is a kakashi quote

Those who break the rules are scum. But those who abandon their friends are even worse.

These words came immediately to mind after what Julius said.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 30, 2019 6:20 AM

Jul 2017
Damn what a phenomenal episode!

With Zora's way of life, it's no wonder he has become from a filial piety to a rebel son. Despising the way of nobles is his duty to eradicate.

Next week filler episode with Petit Clover taking over the stage...damn what a bad time for a filler episode.
Apr 30, 2019 6:23 AM
Mar 2019
Woo Zora. That was interesting backstory!

Filler episode next week? :(

Apr 30, 2019 6:31 AM

Dec 2013
I'll be damned. I actually like Black Clover now! Keep these 5/5 episodes coming as of lately!

Apr 30, 2019 6:33 AM

Jan 2008
KANLen09 said:
Next week filler episode with Petit Clover taking over the stage...damn what a bad time for a filler episode.

Yeah, this borders on Bleach levels bad. At least it won't be an entire mini-arc and the characters didn't break the 4th wall saying they were purposely going to filler episodes because they'd caught up to the manga. Still, I don't see why this had to happen. They could have waited two episodes.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Apr 30, 2019 6:36 AM
Mar 2019
Cliffhanger and need to wait for another 2 weeks to see how the battles going on.

Hmmm.
Apr 30, 2019 6:46 AM

Jul 2017
kevin_video said:
KANLen09 said:

Yeah, this borders on Bleach levels bad. At least it won't be an entire mini-arc and the characters didn't break the 4th wall saying they were purposely going to filler episodes because they'd caught up to the manga. Still, I don't see why this had to happen. They could have waited two episodes.

They could have waited until the entire selection exam arc was done around the end (say Episodes late 90s before the end).

Still, it was sad to wait 2 weeks now that the hype is coming back again.
Apr 30, 2019 7:07 AM
Sep 2017
KANLen09 said:
kevin_video said:

They could have waited until the entire selection exam arc was done around the end (say Episodes late 90s before the end).

They are doing a filler episode so they have enough time to properly animate the episode cause its the biggest fight of the tournament and they want people to really feel the emotion of the fight. (Side Note: it takes around two weeks for one animator to properly draw between 1-2 minutes of animation.)
Apr 30, 2019 7:32 AM

Jul 2017
AnimeW__rld said:
KANLen09 said:

They are doing a filler episode so they have enough time to properly animate the episode cause its the biggest fight of the tournament and they want people to really feel the emotion of the fight. (Side Note: it takes around two weeks for one animator to properly draw between 1-2 minutes of animation.)

If this is the way to go, then I can forgive the staff who are still working on this to make it extravagant (by Pierrot's standards of course).
Apr 30, 2019 8:21 AM

Jan 2008
KANLen09 said:
AnimeW__rld said:

If this is the way to go, then I can forgive the staff who are still working on this to make it extravagant (by Pierrot's standards of course).

I guess I could forgive it, but if they're taking time to properly animate this next episode, then I'm guessing they're doing the final encounter too because reasons that would be spoilerific.
Apr 30, 2019 8:29 AM

Dec 2018
Langris traitor, wut?

Wow Zora gonna counter-reflect Langris magic, I guess.

Damn, for the first time we're getting full filler episode for this series.

FMmatron said:
Mei-o_Scarlett said:

tf is a kakashi quote

Those who break the rules are scum. But those who abandon their friends are even worse.

It was Obito's actually
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Apr 30, 2019 8:36 AM

Nov 2016
Kish0 said:
Langris traitor, wut?

Wow Zora gonna counter-reflect Langris magic, I guess.

Damn, for the first time we're getting full filler episode for this series.

FMmatron said:

It was Obito's actually

Thanks and yeah, I forgot that Kakashi was merely the one who added something about not respecting the memories or something along those lines.

Apr 30, 2019 8:38 AM
Apr 2014
Ah crap, 2 weeks to wait for anime (filler) and probably manga (Golden Week).

Man, I wished that filler to be some kind of backstory for Charmy instead of petite clover..
Apr 30, 2019 8:59 AM

Jul 2016
Cliffhanger whyy

REEEEEEEEE
Apr 30, 2019 9:06 AM

Aug 2013
It was interesting seeing Zora's past.

Next week, filler episode.

Apr 30, 2019 9:08 AM
Aug 2016
I just hope the filler episode is to have more time making an incredible fight episode, two weeks hype, omw
Apr 30, 2019 9:28 AM

Apr 2017
We've learned more details about Zora's past and we know why he hates nobles and magical knights.

Badass character af.
Apr 30, 2019 9:46 AM

May 2018
So could it be that Langris is a Midnight Sun spy?????

Well, spy or not I hope Zora kicks his ass.

I gonna sooo not watch the next ep.
Apr 30, 2019 10:03 AM

Jul 2017
Oooo I hope we get ep 63 level animation for the fight against Langris. Hope they kick his ass

Then again the big fights this show have always been amazing
Apr 30, 2019 10:45 AM

Dec 2014
wow xerz past reveale...so works as a anti hero...liking him and seeing him in a new light now
Apr 30, 2019 11:10 AM

Apr 2017
Woooo Zora backstory! I love him.

I love to talk anime and manga, feel free to message me!
Apr 30, 2019 11:19 AM

Jul 2014
OMAERA NANKA NI OMAERA NANKA NI OMAERA NANKA NI OMAERA NANKA NI OMAERA NANKA NI OMAERA NANKA NI OMAERA NANKA NI OMAERA NANKA NI
Apr 30, 2019 11:51 AM
Jun 2016
hey least filler means were not catching up on the manga just yet :> Only issue I've had with the filler stuff is like with the rankings when it's right in middle of OMGOMG OMGOMG I want to see whats next...3 weeks later.
Apr 30, 2019 12:08 PM

Dec 2009
Very good episode,keep doing the great work! I'm disappointed that next week will be filler that it makes me almost want to go read the manga XD since I dont want to wait that long...
Apr 30, 2019 2:00 PM
Sep 2016
Damn, we have to wait 2 weeks from now. I'm so hyped from Asta vs Langris fight!!
Apr 30, 2019 3:01 PM
Jan 2015
This is where I became a Zora stan.
My Queens

Apr 30, 2019 3:52 PM
Aug 2018
Can't wait for episode 83 but i love petit clover and Charmy so i'm good with the filler

Zora FTW

Apr 30, 2019 4:58 PM

Oct 2015
Langris is continuing being a jerk, but I hella won't believe he's the traitor. He just is a jealous mongrel who just can't stand his brother has friends and is happier than before.

Zora's backstory was okay although it was touching a little with his father.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 30, 2019 6:13 PM

Sep 2017
Man I wanna see the outcome of this fight. I wish this episode covered more, and to make it worse they give us a filler at like the worst possible time. Why not wait a week or something so it's not the middle of a fight.

I've been starting to like black clover a lot more recently. It's a shame the production is so bad.
Apr 30, 2019 6:41 PM

Mar 2016
Jae71 said:
Very good episode,keep doing the great work! I'm disappointed that next week will be filler that it makes me almost want to go read the manga XD since I dont want to wait that long...

How many chapters separates the anime from the manga?
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Apr 30, 2019 7:15 PM
Apr 2014
el_morris said:
Jae71 said:

This episode adapted chapter 128/129, and manga currently has 203 chapters.

Apr 30, 2019 8:03 PM

Sep 2010
Viz said:
el_morris said:

This episode adapted chapter 128/129, and manga currently has 203 chapters.

Kinda makes me wonder if the current arc of the manga will be the final one for the anime? I feel like it they don't end the anime there then it will go into filler arcs.

Well anywho Zora's backstory is really sad he was such a cute little kid and once he found out his Dad was stabbed in the back from his fellow Magic Knights he took on the role of the doll his Dad made. lol I never really paid attention to the doll part while reading the manga. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 30, 2019 8:59 PM
Sep 2017
Great ep! I liked Zora from the beginning - he just seemed really cool & badass, but I like him even more now! Will be interesting to see if Julius’s theory is right, and who the unknowing traitor is - I doubt it will be the obvious choice.
Apr 30, 2019 9:43 PM
Mar 2015
Zora really did take care of the Purple Orcas So this is the wizard King's method of outing the traitor
May 1, 2019 4:00 AM

Jan 2011
Of course when I catch up to Black Clover after a not watching for a few weeks it's a cliffhanger with a filler next ep.
May 1, 2019 4:10 AM

Mar 2012
kevin_video said:
KANLen09 said:

Because it is Golden Week. It's better than Jojo who is getting recap episode for the third time.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 1, 2019 6:09 AM
Aug 2018
Awesome episode!!! I loved to see Zora past and his father. :))
May 1, 2019 7:35 AM

Jul 2015
We should celebrate for Black Clover reaching 7.00
i am the ultimate one piece fanboy
May 1, 2019 11:33 AM

Jan 2008
NeoAnkara said:
kevin_video said:

Because it is Golden Week. It's better than Jojo who is getting recap episode for the third time.

Okay, that's fair. And if Black Clover did that then we'd also be at the third?, fourth? recap episode too. Probably too soon considering we JUST got one not too long ago.
May 1, 2019 7:35 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode!!

Finral's brother is such a pain in the ass, can't wait to see his ass getting beaten.

Best scene!

Damn, now i am on Xerx's side 100%, it all makes sense and all of his attitudes make sense, he's not a bad guy after all (it was kinda obvious), damn...i just feel sorry for him and his father, hope he will join the Black Bulls!

Next eps will be a special? wtf :/
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 1, 2019 8:25 PM
Jan 2016
Damn, i hate Langris so much! I cant wait to see him losing for Asta!

So Julius let them fight skipping to their semi-final match!

Finaly some backstory about Zora and his father, and i think his backstory was so well executed, now i completely understant about Zora's personallity, and i totally agree with him, i just love how badass he is! Last scene with him just let me with a clifhanger! Can't wait to see episode 83 xD
May 2, 2019 10:31 AM

Jan 2017
Damn. Keeping us in the dark with a filler episode. Why you gotta go do that pierrot.
May 2, 2019 11:50 AM

Jun 2015
I felt sorry for the real Xerx but after seeing why Zora attacked him, I don't feel sorry for him anymore.

I want Zora to join the Black Bulls.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 2, 2019 11:00 PM

Oct 2008
oh man! damn cliffhanger! and next episode is gonna be like a filler episode! damn! they keeps us edging! lolz hanging!
Damn! Asta's team went immediately to fight Langris team!
we had a flashback of Xerx! so that means he's gonna have a power-up since Asta wants to save Demon Asta mode against Yuno...
Petit Clover Golden Time was funny!
5/5.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jul 21, 2020

62 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 170 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

343 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Yesterday, 8:24 AM

» Does this guy only scream?

Yeetyus - Mar 2

49 by KafarPL »»
Yesterday, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

174 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Apr 17, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

74 by Farabeuf »»
Apr 17, 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.