Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 27, 2019 7:49 PM
Feb 2019
So I've finished the anime a week ago now and I've caught up to Chapter 131 of the manga. Can I just say... FULLY TEAM RUI ATM. But I'm hearing some comments of Rui ending up with a chef boi later on and also something about Natsuo dying...... like WTF. Really don't wanna induce mild depression in myself so if ya'll kind people could let me know the chapter just before Rui x Natsuo start falling apart.

Or..... Am I being overdramatic and do you guys suggest me to just read it through? Love this story, just really don't wanna see Natsuo and Rui end their relationship. But if it's good then lmk. Thanks guys!
Apr 27, 2019 9:12 PM

Jan 2018
Rui broke up with Natsuo for some pathetic reason in ch 215 take my advice and drop this shit because it's going to get worse.

Also, about chef boi man I think that he will somehow be going to have sex with rui because that's where it's heading imo.
Apr 28, 2019 12:48 AM
Apr 2019
Congintive said:
Rui broke up with Natsuo for some pathetic reason in ch 215 take my advice and drop this shit because it's going to get worse.

Also, about chef boi man I think that he will somehow be going to have sex with rui because that's where it's heading imo.

wowowow, i can't even think about it that their gonna have sex or something. Just can't believe it - even when the broke up reason is pathetic, she is still full of feelings for Nat and can't jump right into her next relationship - But it's still a half year in Manhattan, so everything could happen - I hope she's gonna give chefkun a little try, they will date and when it's getting hot, she will remind all the good times with Nat and gonna start crying or something - I mean, Nat is still her first and only love, without doubt. And when this turn point finally managed, she's gonna reject Chefboi and gonna work out with Nat. (I really hope)

When Sasuga is really starting a normal relationship between Rui and Chefkun, idk why the fuck there were over 150+ Chapters where Rui is (like i take the words of Masaki Kobayashi) obsessed from Nat.

B2T: Just read it, but it's truly cruel to wait week after week for an new chapter...
JonerthanApr 30, 2019 5:24 AM
Apr 29, 2019 8:11 PM
Feb 2019
I've reached chef boi and man do I hate him..... thinking about dropping it now. Should i continue?
Apr 29, 2019 11:26 PM

Nov 2012
Aspentreez said:
I've reached chef boi and man do I hate him..... thinking about dropping it now. Should i continue?

I hope he was put in the plot just to piss us off and for the sake of unnecessary drama. Just as Yuki's Ex in GE. But nothing irreparable has happened yet. So hold on. You will always have time to drop it.
Apr 29, 2019 11:33 PM

May 2015
Congintive said:

Why do you continue to talk about the series when you hate it and have dropped it already? You're even in discussions for chapters you haven't read. Like really dude?

Apr 30, 2019 1:18 AM

Jan 2018
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Congintive said:

Why do you continue to talk about the series when you hate it and have dropped it already? You're even in discussions for chapters you haven't read. Like really dude?

Lol, don't mind me well, I've this thing called curiosity in me and it's just not the case with domekano but most of the times i even read other manga which i've dropped already to see at least how it's going to end.
Apr 30, 2019 4:27 AM

Feb 2019
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Congintive said:

I actually have no problem with Congintive's opinion. It is a true testament to the nature of literature when it can get a strong emotional reaction out of someone.

@Congintive

I don't think you've really dropped it lol. You are just being a Tsundere :P. But feel free to speak your mind. Sometimes you just have to get your feelings of your chest. That's why we are here. Group therapy.
Apr 30, 2019 4:28 AM
Jul 2018
Aspentreez said:

You should continue. It looks like things are just about to get interesting. As a fan of netorare I am all for Rui having a threesome with Chef boi and Al. I wish Natsuo would just get with the drama girl already.
May 1, 2019 8:29 PM
Feb 2019
I'm emotionally obliterated rn. Chapter 216 hit me HARD....... WTF. She feels like they're a burden for each other???? WTF does that mean, what kinda sorry ass breakup is this..... I would've excepted jealousy over drama girl as a reason to break up but not like this man, not like this.....
May 2, 2019 7:52 AM
Feb 2019
Jonerthan said:
Congintive said:

wowowow, i can't even think about it that their gonna have sex or something. Just can't believe it - even when the broke up reason is pathetic, she is still full of feelings for Nat and can't jump right into her next relationship - But it's still a half year in Manhattan, so everything could happen - I hope she's gonna give chefkun a little try, they will date and when it's getting hot, she will remind all the good times with Nat and gonna start crying or something - I mean, Nat is still her first and only love, without doubt. And when this turn point finally managed, she's gonna reject Chefboi and gonna work out with Nat. (I really hope)

When Sasuga is really starting a normal relationship between Rui and Chefkun, idk why the fuck there were over 150+ Chapters where Rui is (like i take the words of Masaki Kobayashi) obsessed from Nat.

B2T: Just read it, but it's truly cruel to wait week after week for an new chapter...

So how long does it take for a new chapter to come out on average? Finally finished to Chapter 227 Lunchtime in Manhattan

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.