Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2019 11:22 AM

Jan 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awwww yeahhhh. Another 'The Walking Dead' parody segment this week. Lol I could live off those alone. I hope YW continues to implement them occasionally throughout the series.

May 26, 2020 3:57 PM

Sep 2011
So even Okanenaidaa can get rich with virtual currency, huh. I knew it wasn't going to last, but I didn't expect it to end because he tried to change his name. xD Oh, and the Yu Yu Hakusho reference with Jibanyan becoming Toguro, I mean, MMM Jibanyan with the Onechanside was nice too. lol And that JRPG moment looked like classic Final Fantasy. And the Nya-king Dead segment was pretty funny this time with the way that Jibanyan, Komajirou and Hikikoumori tried to get rid of each other to survive. lol Komajirou won the round, and Koma-san's rescue didn't work. Poor Jibanyan and Hikikoumori, and to think that Hikikoumori could have saved himself by flying. lol And I found the phrase from the wig segment to be funny this time. xD Koma-san is also precious and always up to helping people. lol Oh, and the Youkai Sangokushi segment is back, and it was cool.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Watch! Episode 36 Discussion

Fayrin - Jun 16, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
Jun 16, 2020 3:49 PM

Poll: » Youkai Watch! Episode 35 Discussion

Fayrin - Jun 16, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
Jun 16, 2020 3:42 PM

Poll: » Youkai Watch! Episode 34 Discussion

Fayrin - Jun 16, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
Jun 16, 2020 1:14 PM

Poll: » Youkai Watch! Episode 33 Discussion

Fayrin - Jun 16, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
Jun 16, 2020 11:34 AM

Poll: » Youkai Watch! Episode 32 Discussion

Fayrin - Jun 16, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
Jun 16, 2020 11:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.