Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
May 4, 2019 2:49 AM
Mar 2018
[quote=PedroBV96 message=57532729]
Although Hermit Purple is not a fighting stand, Joseph clearly used it in fights, so as Rohan clearly used Heaven's door in fights. Thus not being a fighter is not an excuse for Abbacchio to not having at least one outstanding fight on his own.

[quote=Supersonic_speed message=57517850]
you canot compare rohan who has currently the most haxed stand with abbachio

May 4, 2019 4:07 PM
Sep 2017
[quote=WorldoverHeaven message=57537158][quote=PedroBV96 message=57532729]
Although Hermit Purple is not a fighting stand, Joseph clearly used it in fights, so as Rohan clearly used Heaven's door in fights. Thus not being a fighter is not an excuse for Abbacchio to not having at least one outstanding fight on his own.

Supersonic_speed said:

Well I just did. Still doesn’t take away my point that Rohan didn’t have many ”outstanding” fights. His introduction was cool, otherwise he was used mainly as the one solving the crime.
May 4, 2019 5:18 PM

Feb 2013
Vindicater said:
The recap episode was so bizarre
I can't imagine anyone watched the entire episode. No one needs a recap for a two-season show, and I feel like we just had one a few weeks ago. I guess I'm fine with it since they're just buying time to be able to make a quality product. Shit's starting to get climactic.
May 4, 2019 5:35 PM
Mar 2018
[quote=Supersonic_speed message=57540777][quote=WorldoverHeaven message=57537158]
PedroBV96 said:

Supersonic_speed said:

Well I just did. Still doesn’t take away my point that Rohan didn’t have many ”outstanding” fights. His introduction was cool, otherwise he was used mainly as the one solving the crime.

not you the other guy i fucked up
May 5, 2019 1:56 AM

May 2016
I knew that Abbacchio would be the one who'll be the first to go and even had a vague idea on how he'll die but watching it happen for the first time still shocked me greatly. I was just trying to reel back from how Risotto got killed by his own attempt to use Aerosmith against the Boss and how messed up it was for him to brutally drag in a kid into this so what happened next caught me completely off guard. His death happened so fast and unexpectedly that I didn't have enough time to react to what I just saw since he did get his entire heart ripped out of him the second he let his guard down. That last chat he had with his deceased partner about how it's not pointless to patiently strive towards the truth no matter what happens was masterful and it made me feel very emotional.

The tears were minimal but I had so much chills and that deep empty feeling in my chest whenever someone's too sad to even shed a tear. The last part wasn't supposed to be an Abbacchio joke but it ended up looking like it anyway...

Narancia's denial towards Abbacchio's death while his dead body's right in front of him while everyone else tried to keep it together in silence made things even sadder. While he had died before revealing the truth before them, Moody Blues successfully left his final dying message, giving the gang the answer they've been looking for since the very beginning. I'm really glad that they have decided to give him a burial out of respect and that last shot of him resting in peace above the clouds was too beautiful and tragic ;-;

May 6, 2019 8:38 AM

Feb 2012

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 6, 2019 11:49 AM

May 2015
Fortress_Maximus said:

Abbacchio soul already in the after life, no amount of 'healing' can bring him back.
same as josuke gramps and jotaro 'revive' joseph because he got help from the doctors and shiet, all he need to do atm is pump his heart

he takes what he's lost and discards what he's won, he's every bit as alive as you and I
May 6, 2019 12:08 PM
Jan 2016
@WorldoverHeaven, you were not clear in your quoting to make clear who were you replying. And by the way, I wasn't making a comparison between Heaven's Door and Moody Blues. What I said is that Abbacchio not having an outstanding fight, can't be excused with him not being a fighter and his stand having a mystery-solving role, which is what @Supersonic_speed said earlier.
PedroBV96May 6, 2019 12:14 PM
May 7, 2019 11:32 AM
Oct 2007
Abbacchio!!! ;_;
Personally I thought the scenes were really well done, especially the b&w monologues.
Despite that, surprisingly, I didn't managed to shed any tears even though sadness was felt. Still 5/5 nonetheless!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2019 12:14 PM

Jun 2015
rivers of tears

RIP Abbacchio
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 10, 2019 2:48 PM
Nov 2017
I cried so much... I knew what was coming, and it didn't help, at all. 20 minutes of me crying for Abbacchio. The voice acting in this is so perfect, it made everything so much better. And that ost, can't you guys at DP make one that makes me cry even more that I did? Damn, that was really good.
And Narancia's reaction was so priceless (be me, starting to calm down, Narancia starts freaking out and crying, I cry even more).
And finally, they had to animate that end scene with Abbacchio in heaven or in the clouds, sleeping. A nice detail they added was the flowers that Golden Experience made (I think).
Can't wait for the next episode, it's about time we see some new faces.
May 13, 2019 11:27 AM

Jul 2015
anyone knows the name of ost of when Abacchio.. i wanna cry myself to sleep every night..
May 14, 2019 12:59 PM

May 2018
press F to pay respects
May 17, 2019 3:53 AM

Mar 2009
Would've been surprising had people not been spoiling this. From what I've noticed thrpughout the years, seems like there are two types of JoJo manga fans: the ones who speak in nothing but JoJo memes, or the ones who spoil everything and anything. I like the former better.
May 17, 2019 3:02 PM

Aug 2016
Masterfully done episode.

Just all the emotions of each characters and the moment with the officer.. Absolutely fantastic.

If this show keeps up this pace its getting a 10 from me.
May 20, 2019 8:40 AM
Apr 2016
Well, that was goddamn unexpected and sad...he died in a literal instant, too. Ah, well, the boss isn't as powerful as Kira or Dio, not even close, but still power-wise he's close to them. Narancia sure loved Abbacchio, rest in peace...
May 20, 2019 9:53 AM
Nov 2016
2ego said:
Well, that was goddamn unexpected and sad...he died in a literal instant, too. Ah, well, the boss isn't as powerful as Kira or Dio, not even close, but still power-wise he's close to them. Narancia sure loved Abbacchio, rest in peace...
he kinda is stat wise he got A in speed and power he killed mostly in one punch abiliy wise the got future sight and time erasure which make him basically invincible for 10 sec
thewatcher974May 20, 2019 10:02 AM
May 21, 2019 5:38 AM

May 2015
2ego said:

he's definitely waaayyy stronger than kira

he takes what he's lost and discards what he's won, he's every bit as alive as you and I
May 21, 2019 7:24 AM

Jul 2009
Damn, Even though I knew about this already. Feels sad to see Abbacchio passed away like that. I'm sure they will get their revenge soon!
May 21, 2019 7:39 AM
Apr 2016
LeturLefr said:
2ego said:

I can't say, he doesn't seem as intelligent as Kira for sure, I think Kira could psyche him, especially since one bomb is enough to kill him.
May 21, 2019 10:41 AM
Nov 2016
2ego said:
LeturLefr said:

I can't say, he doesn't seem as intelligent as Kira for sure, I think Kira could psyche him, especially since one bomb is enough to kill him.

kira is not a fighter he is kinda of a coward when in close combat the boss have no problem fighting he also usually end his fight in one punch king crimson and epithaph also grant him invinciblity and future sight the only reason the boss had any difficuty with risotto was because he was that Doppio can't use king Crimson at full power.
May 21, 2019 11:42 AM
Apr 2016
thewatcher974 said:
2ego said:

kira is not a fighter he is kinda of a coward when in close combat the boss have no problem fighting he also usually end his fight in one punch king crimson and epithaph also grant him invinciblity and future sight the only reason the boss had any difficuty with risotto was because he was that Doppio can't use king Crimson at full power.

Kira isn't a fighter, he's a serial killer, that's why he's able to murder people indirectly. Well, we will see just how strong Boss is, we can't know yet.
May 28, 2019 7:31 PM

Apr 2017
PedroBV96 said:
For the second time, a flashback about a character is presented in the very episode he dies. And I found somehow funny how Giorno couldn't do anything to heal Abbacchio, but was able to heal Bruno.

That wasn't a flashback.
oceanmachineJul 18, 2022 9:29 AM
May 28, 2019 7:42 PM

Apr 2017
Di-Ansatsu said:

And his ”ability” to change his physique is classic Araki pseudo-science, it’s very vaguely based on reality with over the top fictional elements added.

I prefer to think that there actually is no Boss and King Crimson is literally a devil possessing Doppio, which would explain his immaculate conception and his ability to shapeshift.

Di-Ansatsu said:

So Bruno made a wrong decision by going to investigate and leaving Abbacchio unprotected for a couple minutes while Giorno and Mista returned to protect him, and that’s when Abbacchio died. Bruno even said near the end ”this is completely my fault”, because he made the wrong decision and left Abbacchio unprotected

Let's get one thing straight: IT WOULD NOT HAVE MATTERED IF ANYONE WAS PROTECTING LEONE. None of them know what The Boss/Doppio looks like and he can ERASE TIME. They could have all been standing there with their dicks out yelling "COME SUCK ON THIS, ASSHOLE" and Abbachio still would have suddenly fallen over with a huge hole in his chest while a bunch of kids run off in the distance.
May 28, 2019 7:45 PM

Apr 2017
Mormegil said:
Would've been surprising had people not been spoiling this. From what I've noticed throughout the years, seems like there are two types of JoJo manga fans: the ones who speak in nothing but JoJo memes, or the ones who spoil everything and anything. I like the former better.

You're not wrong and sorry it was spoiled for you.
May 29, 2019 1:06 AM
Jan 2016
oceanmachine said:
PedroBV96 said:
For the second time, a flashback about a character is presented in the very episode he dies. And I found somehow funny how Giorno couldn't do anything to heal Abbacchio, but was able to heal Bruno.

That wasn't a flashback, you dork.

You didn't bother to view my next posts to this one, right?
May 30, 2019 5:52 PM

Oct 2013
Risotto tried to defeat him to the very end. Doppio's words said to dying Risotto: "I'm sure your men who are waiting in the afterlife will be proud of you" were epic, lol.

Doppio went wild, desperately looking for blood to make up the iron in his body and be able to stop Abbacchio...

... and he did it. He stopped him by killing him instantly. ;( At the beginning I disliked Abbacchio to later become neutral towards him, yet I was saddened by his death. At least he found peace in the afterlife and was able to finish his work with Moody Blues and took a look at Boss' face as seen in the retrospection. He might've disliked Giorno, but by doing that trick with a stone I think he knew that Giorno is the only person capable of finding out what was going on.

Narancia's reaction though was the saddest moment of this episode.. :(

Too bad Abbacchio's death moment had good animation, but awkward artstyle with not many details in it. Y'know, he was a member of Bucciarati's group. He deserved some more quality while being attacked by King Crimson. Risotto, on the other hand, had more detailed art while he was dying.
Jun 8, 2019 7:46 AM

May 2018
Bruno sweating huh?

Aug 7, 2019 5:04 AM

Mar 2015
Noooooooooooo Abacchio!! :'(
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 7, 2019 3:27 PM

Mar 2012
Can't say I didn't see that one coming, still unfortunate. May not have cared too much about him since he was an ass to Giorno at first and a bit of a stiff overall but he was a decent lad. First one besides Giorno to follow Bruno after he "betrayed" the boss as well.

F
Aug 7, 2019 10:51 PM

Aug 2015
Narancia shut up damn it DX I was doing so well not crying until he started to, ugh T^T Abbacchio...:'(
Sep 2, 2019 5:35 AM

Jul 2015
That sneaky bastard, leading Narancia and Bucciarati like that away with the kid and sneaking up Abbachio and killing him like that

At least Abbachio finished his job before dying

Sep 2, 2019 5:58 AM

Sep 2011
UkRs said:
anyone knows the name of ost of when Abacchio.. i wanna cry myself to sleep every night..

Months later but if you still give a shit.

JizzyHitlerSep 2, 2019 6:03 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 24, 2019 1:02 AM
Apr 2017
Abbachio noooooooo
Feb 10, 2020 12:32 AM

Jul 2013
With shows like this, this is how deaths of a main character usually happens. Quick and no build-up whatsoever. Caught me by fucking surprise. RIP Abbacchio.
Feb 23, 2020 11:14 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn... poor Abbacchio i'm so fucking sad right now
Mar 22, 2020 3:53 PM

Mar 2010
Abbacio deserved to die cause Bucc boss is Incompetent, they should have never split up. So I wasn't that sad when I saw him die...

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 16, 2020 11:31 AM
Oct 2019
Not Gonna Lie, Abbacchio's Death made me sad and Narancia's voice was made me more sad :'((
Apr 16, 2020 5:20 PM
Jul 2018
What a sad death filled with emotion from all the characters (Bucciarati biting his under lips and Narancia denial), but Abbacchio was still able to leave a final message wich was nice showing that it wasnt for nothing.
Abbacchio character resolved was also rather neat to see, he got reunited with his partner in the afterlife wich also helped him with his emotional dilemma.
May 31, 2020 12:56 AM

Mar 2014
What a horrible plan though. He really thought he could leave Abbacchio alone, the only person capable of finding out the boss's identity? I knew he was going to die but it still hurt when it happened... Arrivederci Abbacchio. Justice will win in the end. o7
Jul 20, 2020 6:17 PM

Mar 2020
Look how they massacred my boy :'(
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Jul 21, 2020 6:33 PM

May 2011
Abbacchio... T.T
Jul 21, 2020 10:11 PM

Oct 2017
I cried all the shit out the whole episode, I was the same as Narancia all the fucking way even if I wasn't Abbacchio biggest fan I felt his lost.
-¡Give yourself to me!
Aug 19, 2020 12:59 PM
Aug 2020
i- I'm not crying U ARE :'(
that was so heartbreaking man
Dec 10, 2020 3:43 PM

Aug 2018
Nooooo not Abbacchio noooooooooo

Dec 12, 2020 3:00 PM
Sep 2020
"Traitor's Requiem" took on a very literal meaning. This was a sad episode.
Dec 16, 2020 4:36 AM

Jul 2020
I think that this is a first time when I almost cried when I was watching some anime... No it's second time.. I almost cried when Kakyoin died in part 3.
Poor Abbacchio.. Rest in Peace... )))):
Dec 22, 2020 11:29 AM
Dec 2020
i cried so hard watching this
May 10, 2021 7:10 AM

Sep 2020
ARAKI WHY WOULD YOU MUST KILL MY PAPA ABBACCHIO :( WE LOSE 2 MENS HERE,FUGO BY RETIRING AND ABBACCHIO KIA, Dear, Seriously why giorno dont revive him like bucciarati? Just take him to the turtle and add some life sources, if only crazy diamond exists in part 5 we wont lose him, why araki, Damn, Damnit! Overall I Glad to see the boss face, now just waiting all out battle, and seeing abbacchio with his homies in afterlife really touched my heart, King Xrimson would be op as fuck, pls nerf

Goodbye, Leone Abbacchio, You did well, You make it till the end, Thanks for your work for Passione and the Gang

F.
Jul 19, 2021 2:51 AM

Mar 2019
Jesus fucking christ. This episode was perfect, the emotions, the soundtrack, the execution, and everything else. I think this is the first time I've cried like this while watching Jojo's and it's honestly not something I would've expected to happen at all. This episode is pure pain.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

153 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

146 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

264 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:50 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.