Forum Settings
Forums
Waiting for Spring
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2019 3:10 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMG! A kiss after 52 chapters!

I am not gonna say I am satisfied because of how dragged down it has been. I will only allow to let this manga to be back to my good side if I see plenty more kisses. So pretty please, Sensei!

Ba-ba-ba-but a confession from Ryuuji! Nana-san please say yes! I guess it's time I seriously resume reading it!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 9, 2019 6:31 PM

Nov 2018
shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMG! A kiss after 52 chapters!

I am not gonna say I am satisfied because of how dragged down it has been. I will only allow to let this manga to be back to my good side if I see plenty more kisses. So pretty please, Sensei!

Ba-ba-ba-but a confession from Ryuuji! Nana-san please say yes! I guess it's time I seriously resume reading it!

5/5
hi can u please tell me where you're reading the manga from :p??
May 13, 2019 7:00 AM
Mar 2015
its about time for kisses and third confessions
Jun 3, 2019 12:38 PM
Aug 2018
eb2 said:

You can buy Vol. 10 physical printed or as ebook, it was released january 2019 in the US.

In my country volume 11 is scheduled for august 1st, volume 12 for march 2020.

From the screenshots in the previous threads, I assume shanimebib reads the manga in japanese.

If you want to, you can find up to chapter 49 online, but it's in italian.
Jun 3, 2019 6:01 PM

Nov 2018
tr25a3 said:
eb2 said:

You can buy Vol. 10 physical printed or as ebook, it was released january 2019 in the US.

In my country volume 11 is scheduled for august 1st, volume 12 for march 2020.

From the screenshots in the previous threads, I assume shanimebib reads the manga in japanese.

If you want to, you can find up to chapter 49 online, but it's in italian.
welp :p learning Japanese is the only option i have left XD
Jan 8, 2020 8:54 AM

Aug 2013
I’m happy for Ryuji, but isn’t Nana-san a little old for him? I don’t remember how old exactly she’s supposed to be, but I thought she was in college.
Mar 21, 2020 1:19 AM

Jul 2012
Yay fluff! I had a lot of good feelings reading this volume in general. I love the chemistry between Mitsuki and Towa. They're so perfect for each other!

One more volume to go! Only five months left.

_Spectacled_ said:
I’m happy for Ryuji, but isn’t Nana-san a little old for him? I don’t remember how old exactly she’s supposed to be, but I thought she was in college.
She's always their guardian in trips and outings. So weird. The guy she used to date looked like he was near 30s so she should be like 24-27 right now I'm assuming? That's real creepy when Ryuji is only 16-17 and hasn't matured yet.
Mar 21, 2020 11:09 AM

Aug 2013
Mayuka said:
She's always their guardian in trips and outings. So weird. The guy she used to date looked like he was near 30s so she should be like 24-27 right now I'm assuming? That's real creepy when Ryuji is only 16-17 and hasn't matured yet.

Exactly. It wasn't stated in the manga just how old she is. For all we know, she could be only 1-3 years older than him, but I still feel so conflicted about their relationship because I have a feeling that the author is gonna make it happen in the next volume.
Mar 21, 2020 3:24 PM

Jul 2012
_Spectacled_ said:
Mayuka said:

Exactly. It wasn't stated in the manga just how old she is. For all we know, she could be only 1-3 years older than him, but I still feel so conflicted about their relationship because I have a feeling that the author is gonna make it happen in the next volume.
I'm pretty sure it'll be canon because all the signs lead to that. I think it'll be the typical "wait a few years and I'll be down to date you" type LOL cus the vice versa (older male, younger female) usually has that.
Mar 22, 2020 1:01 PM

Aug 2013
Mayuka said:

I'm pretty sure it'll be canon because all the signs lead to that. I think it'll be the typical "wait a few years and I'll be down to date you" type LOL cus the vice versa (older male, younger female) usually has that.

Yeah, it'll most likely happen. Despite all the flaws, I do enjoy this manga overall, so I don't think this "questionable" development will affect my opinion much.
Jun 14, 2023 6:11 AM

Dec 2012
Even cuter than their first kiss was how Towa hugged Mitsuki right after. Hnnngh, hard to believe this can get any cuter with two volumes left.

It's go time. Go Ryuji!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 56.1 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 27, 2019

2 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:52 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 55 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 27, 2019

2 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 20, 2023 7:44 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 44 Discussion

Mayuka - Mar 20, 2020

1 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 10, 2023 12:10 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 38 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 26, 2017

3 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 9, 2023 1:16 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 36 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 27, 2017

1 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 1, 2023 10:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.