Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2019 11:50 PM

Dec 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Furuya is looking completely unstoppable for now.
Apr 25, 2019 2:40 AM

May 2015
Not much happened here but good to see Furuya in his top form. I hope Sawamura will show his best too in the next game (or whenever he pitches) to make everyone realize he's the ace for a reason and not just because Furuya might possibly have some injury or simply not in the best condition.
Apr 25, 2019 2:53 AM

Oct 2017
For me that was nothing more than a filler. If I was a kid who buys it in Japan in some store I will be highly disapointed. Damn it's already 164 chapters let us have our longer moment of glory with Sawamura. Don't need to watch Furuya.
The Young Noble of the Field is currently watching - Diamond no Ace: Act II
Misugi-kun is also reading - Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Apr 25, 2019 10:31 AM
Mar 2016
Give back the ace number Sawamura! You don’t deserve it. Haha so tired on this manga, all we’ve seen until now is Furuya’s greatness and Sawamura is ALWAYS watching around the corner then cheering. Same old routine until now. Haha
Apr 25, 2019 12:43 PM
Apr 2016
leinaj said:
Give back the ace number Sawamura! You don’t deserve it. Haha so tired on this manga, all we’ve seen until now is Furuya’s greatness and Sawamura is ALWAYS watching around the corner then cheering. Same old routine until now. Haha

Yes that's really depressing like Sawamura was pitching in much more crucial moments in the past and he was still able to peform but in the first game of this tournament he didn't even get the chance and the trust
EijunShigenoApr 26, 2019 1:32 PM
Apr 25, 2019 1:14 PM

May 2015
EijunShigeno said:
leinaj said:

Yes that's really depressing like Sawamura was pitching in much more crucial moments in the past and he was still able to peform but in the first game of this tournament he didn't even get the cance and the trust

Well, I'd rather he stumbles a bit at the beginning, takes notes on what he has to improve and then shines perfectly at the finals than the opposite. At least I hope that's where this is going.

While I understand the irritation associated with Furuya I can't help but feel sorry for him a bit, yes we see his greatness a lot, but I still trust that Sawamura as a protagonist won't be forgotten and Furuya as a character seems almost no more than just a plot device, a stepping stone to make Sawamura who he is (all the while being hated by so many readers).
So if Sawamura can take the ace number at least without some drastic measures as Furuya's injuries or falling out of form all the better. The more Furuya shines now the more satisfying it will be to see that Sawamura has gotten even better than him.
Apr 26, 2019 1:34 PM
Apr 2016
Ten said:
EijunShigeno said:

Yes that's really depressing like Sawamura was pitching in much more crucial moments in the past and he was still able to peform but in the first game of this tournament he didn't even get the cance and the trust

Well, I'd rather he stumbles a bit at the beginning, takes notes on what he has to improve and then shines perfectly at the finals than the opposite. At least I hope that's where this is going.

While I understand the irritation associated with Furuya I can't help but feel sorry for him a bit, yes we see his greatness a lot, but I still trust that Sawamura as a protagonist won't be forgotten and Furuya as a character seems almost no more than just a plot device, a stepping stone to make Sawamura who he is (all the while being hated by so many readers).
So if Sawamura can take the ace number at least without some drastic measures as Furuya's injuries or falling out of form all the better. The more Furuya shines now the more satisfying it will be to see that Sawamura has gotten even better than him.

I agree with most of your points that. But I hope that Furuya will have to leave the mound at the 8th inning or so due to the heat and that Sawamura will be changed in instead of Kawakami as the ace to secure the win
EijunShigenoApr 26, 2019 1:39 PM
Apr 26, 2019 8:31 PM
Apr 2019
junmisugi said:
For me that was nothing more than a filler. If I was a kid who buys it in Japan in some store I will be highly disapointed. Damn it's already 164 chapters let us have our longer moment of glory with Sawamura. Don't need to watch Furuya.

man i'm actually on the verge of stop reading this manga alltogether. i totally had enough with the spotlight on Furuya. The spotlight has been on Sawamura a little back but compared to Furuya, Sawamura's spotlight seems soooo shoorttt. Probably i would stop reading it..I even stop reading for a while so that i have more chapter to read,but dissapointingly it is still on the scenario of Furuya's greatness..
Apr 28, 2019 9:09 AM

Dec 2017
It is gonna be furuya no ace again. Lmao, terajima really likes furuya.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Apr 5, 2023 2:21 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Kids, Furuya is burning, strikeouts consecutive!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

» Will Terajima-sensei continue this manga?

Petrarca25 - Feb 2

4 by EmiPyon »»
Feb 10, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 309 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 14, 2023

7 by sam_rg »»
Oct 14, 2023 12:19 PM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 308 Discussion

Lylaaz - Oct 29, 2022

10 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:12 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 307 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 22, 2022

7 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:08 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 306 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Oct 18, 2022

9 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.