Forum Settings
Forums
Apr 24, 3:53 PM
Hey. Im currently on chapter 175 and Rui and Natsuo are together and some creepy stalker guy is trying to get with Hina even after being turned down. But I was wondering what the main goal of this manga is and how it would finish. I still have 50 chapters left but that wont take too long. Will it end when Natsuo becomes a proffesional novelist or something else.

(No spoilers please) Well try not too.

Apr 24, 11:46 PM
Naewanz said:
Hey. Im currently on chapter 175 and Rui and Natsuo are together and some creepy stalker guy is trying to get with Hina even after being turned down. But I was wondering what the main goal of this manga is and how it would finish. I still have 50 chapters left but that wont take too long. Will it end when Natsuo becomes a proffesional novelist or something else.

(No spoilers please) Well try not too.
Nobody knows. We already lost the track. Just drama we stuck in endless drama loop. We only know that he will get married(its not spoiler to you because you should have known that if you are in chapter 175) I think it will end like that wedding will be the last chapter if we can escape from the drama loop.

Apr 25, 12:32 AM

All our ideas are based now on an infinite series of probabilities and assumptions. For some reason I think Sasuga doesn't know either. And sometimes, I even think that she may be forgets about what was in the previous chapters...

Preview MangaManga Store