Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 23, 2019 8:10 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, more class shenanigans. I have to say though, the characters from Youjo Senki are getting more interesting in this crossover anime.

I wonder Tanya's weird relationship with Ainz's group will last. Tanya and Ainz are two characters I didn't know I wanted to see until this show. Lol, that pissed off Albedo scene is gold.
Stark700Apr 23, 2019 9:09 AM
Apr 23, 2019 9:31 AM

Aug 2013
More classroom scenes.

Apr 23, 2019 9:42 AM
Dec 2018
Dang i wonder what Betty did to this dude. Albedo was sick. Next Episode Ainz vs Tanya Hype.

Also very excited for that hidden talent competition. Subarus talent is...? Dying? Ainz = OP ; Kazuma = Funny ; Tanya...????
Apr 23, 2019 9:46 AM

Dec 2013
Holy crap. Albedo and Rem team up? XD
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 23, 2019 9:57 AM

Nov 2016
Ok, this episode had some of the best interactions. Ainz as being X suspect. Also the Albedo and Rem stuff, that's what I want to see and I hope they expand on it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 23, 2019 10:07 AM

Jul 2015
Awesome show,awesome episde.

Ainz and Tanya are gearing for a fight,lol at her mistaking Ainz for 'Existence X'.

Albedo Rem allaince,Erich seems to have some powers at controlling the students,

Also even in universe characters notice the similarity between Beatrice and Tanya.

Now want to see next episode how will the interaction between Ainz and Tanya goes.

Apr 23, 2019 10:11 AM

Sep 2018
Tanya being Tanya of course she suspects Ainz to be being X,also Albedo and Rem becoming friends was unexpected but great.
As always cant wait for the next episode... :D
well that's just my opinion.....
Apr 23, 2019 10:16 AM

Jun 2015
Was expecting more funny character interections from this show, but so far they were all just forced and cringy. Even Aqua x Ainz, which had the potential to be actually funny, ended up being awful. Maybe it'll get better later, but I really can't be bothered to watch more and find out. Drop.
Apr 23, 2019 10:36 AM
Mar 2018
I like the way how different characters are interacting with each other despite being in different universes! Also at least we get a little bit in depth in what actually caused their transportation there.
Apr 23, 2019 10:56 AM

Feb 2018
Not that either are bad, but anyone else wish the OP and ED didn't take up 25% of the episode?
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Apr 23, 2019 11:08 AM

Feb 2017
That school life power is kinda scary taking in mind what it did to Beatrice and Albedo, not sure if Erich noticed it so maybe it comes from the school itself.
Apr 23, 2019 11:16 AM

Sep 2018
Luxeraph said:
That school life power is kinda scary taking in mind what it did to Beatrice and Albedo, not sure if Erich noticed it so maybe it comes from the school itself.
Yea Col. Rerugen probably didn't notice it but he's like the authority figure since he's a teacher
Apr 23, 2019 11:16 AM

Sep 2018
axel360 said:
Not that either are bad, but anyone else wish the OP and ED didn't take up 25% of the episode?
yea true, why is it so short, i need more
Apr 23, 2019 12:03 PM
Feb 2019
axel360 said:
I feel the same lmao
Apr 23, 2019 12:10 PM

Jul 2009
12 minutes of nothing.

Or rather, 9 minutes of nothing since a quarter of it is the opening and ending.
Apr 23, 2019 12:14 PM

Jan 2012
Needs to be longer.
I'm enjoying it, but every episode ends before it begins...
"Quack"
-A Duck

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 23, 2019 12:24 PM

Aug 2018
Still imo bit of a dissapointment. This anime got memed to death before even airing.

Atleast we got an Aqua vs. Tanya interaction this episode and I've seen some more Tanya being Tanya.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Apr 23, 2019 12:29 PM

Sep 2014
Finally different franchises begin to interact more. Albedo made friends with best girl, best girl continues to be best girl, the other best girl is continuing her crusade against being x.
Nice.

It appears teachers have some kind of special ability to control students.

I hope Tanya is going to sing for the talent show.

There is a disturbing lack of Megumin and Darkness so far.

Im glad its atleast 9 minutes long, I was expecting this special to be way shorter.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 23, 2019 12:33 PM

Aug 2018
-This was more an ep of transition for sure but I still enjoy watching Subaru stressing while the blue hair girl were ragging of how much she loves him.

-She's called Rem you cunt !

-Who ?

-REM !

-Who's Rem ?

Anyway, I don't remember Erich having such power in Youjo Senki as well, it's probably something created by the show to prevent incoherence with power scaling.

"Meh I'll take it"/5

Apr 23, 2019 12:34 PM
Aug 2018
Good episode but so short! By the time the episodes pick up, they end! Can’t wait for next week
Apr 23, 2019 12:37 PM
Feb 2018
Comander-07 said:
Finally different franchises begin to interact more. Albedo made friends with best girl, best girl continues to be best girl, the other best girl is continuing her crusade against being x.
Nice.

Im glad its atleast 9 minutes long, I was expecting this special to be way shorter.

I also miss them but we still have 9 episodes to see Megumin destroy the school. Also 9 min is too few I need 21 :s
Apr 23, 2019 12:38 PM

Jan 2019
I don't know if this is just me but i keep feeling like I am waiting for the actual anime to start these past three episodes. So much of the past three episodes have been devoted to setting up the scenario that I really want them to just get on with the show. And I don't think its an issue with the format either because Ple Ple Pleiades never felt this dragged out and Isekai quartet is essentially that with three other shows added in.
Apr 23, 2019 12:39 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
It's quite hillarious seeing the famed terror of the battlefield Tanya be in a classroom in school though. Looks like the knowledge that they must all play nice in this realm is starting to settle in. Beatrice can be surprisingly intimidating when she's angry though. Albedo though sure is easily triggered. Quite curious to see what Ains and Tanya's talk will be about though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2019 1:00 PM
Jan 2019
Who'd say? Rem, such a pure demon, befriended Albedo, a lascivious demon. Everything in this anime is unlikely xD.
Tanya thinks that Momonga is the "Be X"? LOL.
Apr 23, 2019 1:41 PM

Sep 2014
emolano said:
Comander-07 said:
Nice.

I also miss them but we still have 9 episodes to see Megumin destroy the school. Also 9 min is too few I need 21 :s
indeed that would be nice. Maybe this way we can get 2 cours though? Has the ep count be confirmed?

I just realized Tanya is likely going to cause trouble in this school because that means she doesnt get back, which is exactly what she wants. Life in peace. Tanya is literally Yoshikage Kira.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 23, 2019 1:53 PM
Feb 2018
Comander-07 said:
emolano said:

indeed that would be nice. Maybe this way we can get 2 cours though? Has the ep count be confirmed?

I just realized Tanya is likely going to cause trouble in this school because that means she doesnt get back, which is exactly what she wants. Life in peace. Tanya is literally Yoshikage Kira.
Yeah they(mal page and a post I found on google) said it will be 12, so probaly will. Maybe we get ovas or something in the future.
Apr 23, 2019 2:05 PM

Jan 2018
It would be cool that Felix were in Isekai Quartet and later other characters find out that he's a trap
Apr 23, 2019 2:18 PM

Jan 2016
I'm enjoying the ride. Sure, it leaves a lot to be desired, but I didn't expect anything more.
Looking forward to more interactions between casts of different shows, especially Ains and Tanya!
Apr 23, 2019 3:29 PM

Apr 2012
It's not awful but every week the high time of the episode is the ending theme for me.

I guess I'm biased since I inevitably compare this series to the SNK or the Ass-class spin-offs that were funnier. I guess to juggle with 4 shows you just can't have one writing style take over the others and you have to keep it as generic as possible.

Hoping for a bit more substance eventually but I don't think I'll get it.
Apr 23, 2019 4:00 PM

Oct 2012
Really weak episode.

I'm still expecting some interesting confrontation between characters but outside of Aqua x Undead thing we got almost nothing so far. Rem partly saves that a bit this time but the rest of the episode was utterly boring.
Apr 23, 2019 4:05 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I really wish these episodes were longer
Apr 23, 2019 4:11 PM

Jul 2016
EratiK said:
I inevitably compare this series to the SNK or the Ass-class spin-offs that were funnier

If it's about chibi specials, nothing will beat Shana-tan and Index-tan, NOTHING!!
Apr 23, 2019 4:24 PM

Apr 2017
Ararago said:
EratiK said:
I inevitably compare this series to the SNK or the Ass-class spin-offs that were funnier

If it's about chibi specials, nothing will beat Shana-tan and Index-tan, NOTHING!!

You know your stuff man, a man of culture indeed.
Apr 23, 2019 4:34 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Rem and Albedo became friends with each other?! Sweet! I like this team-up. xDD Hopefully this will be the beginning of these girls' wonderful friendship. :'D
Apr 23, 2019 5:24 PM

Nov 2017
axel360 said:

Nope,love the op end ed,just wish the show itself was longer.
Btw,love the 8-bit versions in the ed :)
Apr 23, 2019 5:55 PM
Aug 2016
DruMzTV said:
Dang i wonder what Betty did to this dude. Albedo was sick. Next Episode Ainz vs Tanya Hype.

Also very excited for that hidden talent competition. Subarus talent is...? Dying? Ainz = OP ; Kazuma = Funny ; Tanya...????

I think Kazuma would be "Steal!"

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 23, 2019 6:02 PM

Nov 2017
player2aj said:
I think Kazuma would be "Steal!"

Lol,would love to see him accidentally "Steal!" Albedo's or Shalltears :)

On the subject of Ainz as well as Aqua,since she's already had a go at him,and knowing what she's like,does anyone think Ainz might find some "scrawls" on his desk? :)
Apr 23, 2019 6:37 PM

Jun 2015
We demand more Sizilien!! I mean, Aqua!!!

Rem with her pure-love speech picked out Albedo's interest. I knew both of them can agree to something. Haha... (Again, we don't deserve Rem's pureness. Ugh! old wishes for Rem's happiness are starting to rise up again)

And it's three episodes already... and we haven't seen any of Kazuma's steal, Aqua's flooding the whole school, Megumin's explosion, and Darkness enjoying all the suffering in the middle of everything.... And thus, I shall keep waiting patiently.. and shall this show have my 10/10 after then xD
YosepRAApr 23, 2019 8:10 PM
Apr 23, 2019 6:47 PM

Aug 2018
It would be much better if there were fewer characters from Youjo Senki and more characters from the other shows.
Apr 23, 2019 7:50 PM

Jan 2016
lol Albedo and Rem being friends is something im glad i saw
Apr 23, 2019 9:16 PM
Mar 2017
It was an interesting episode today, without a doubt the chemistry between these unusual characters has made me laugh.

Today the focus was in Tanya's point of view, although she is happy with these peaceful days, but she also feels dissatisfied due to the other peculiar classmates, who give a bad feeling to the bloody Major.
I laughed a lot to see that they put the classic overlord scene where Demiurge assumes that Ainz is aware of the situation, when in reality he has no idea of ​​anything.
I love lunchtime with Subaru and the girls, as always Emilia so curious and innocent and Ram is still harsh and hurtful with poor Subaru, but even so Emilia and Rem are eager to see what Subaru will do in his presentation.
Beatrice does not like being treated like a little girl and Tanya's soldiers feel that Beatrice is difficult to deal with like their Major.

Erich was also sent to this world to be a teacher, I laughed a lot with the dialogue between him and Beatrice, but I am intrigued by the moment when Erich says that he acts as a student and Beatrice obeys, in addition Beatrice awoke old traumas that she had with Tanya in your world, never trust a bossy little girl, she can be a monster.
Tanya believes that Ainz is the "being X", ohhh this will get complicated and interesting, what will she want to talk about with Ainz? , but this also ignites Albedo's jealousy.

Albedo and Rem undoubtedly made me the day, I never thought that they would understand each other and they would get along, Rem understands Albedo's feelings and now a friendship could be born having something in common among them.
Albedo goes after her beloved Ainz, but Erich sensei arrived and again when the class begins Albedo is forced to obeyher sensei.

I am very intrigued by this obedience that happened with Beatrice and Albedo, will the teachers have a superior power that makes the students obey?
I also look forward to what will happen between Ainz and Tanya, it will be another attempt to fight or Tanya tries to get an answer from the supposed "being X".
Apr 23, 2019 10:36 PM
Jan 2016
I love this, sad about being only 10 mins, finishing too fast!

Abitual Demiurge scene gave me a nostalgic feel about overlord, so nice!
Apr 23, 2019 10:49 PM

Jun 2017
DruMzTV said:

being a sadist? since that are her true talent tho or act like a child to control/manipulate others
Apr 23, 2019 11:41 PM

Aug 2018
Pretty funny episode. Albedo is the eternal suck up, and Tanya the eternal skeptic
Apr 24, 2019 12:20 AM

Jul 2016
For a moment, I thought Tanya was gonna lose it when she was thinking "Being X" might be Ainz. I'm still waiting for one of her characteristic speeches, by the way.

Overall, it wasn't as funny as the previous episodes but it was still entertaining for moments.
Apr 24, 2019 2:40 AM
May 2017
regardless of who wins the talent show, we all know who's gonna lose: Subaru, because being Subaru is suffering
Apr 24, 2019 3:23 AM

Sep 2018
I thought this episode was enjoyable, but the short episode length really seems noticable. I would give this episode around a 3.5/5.
Apr 24, 2019 3:42 AM

Apr 2017
it should be illegal for a short anime like this to still have the full 1 min 30 op and ed
Apr 24, 2019 4:01 AM

Feb 2018
DruMzTV said:

Kazuma will challenge everyone to a janken tournament.
Apr 24, 2019 5:01 AM

Jul 2014
Now this was more what I was hoping for from this show: seeing the characters from such wildly different shows interacting, whether that's getting along or fighting. Can definitely say I was not expecting Rem and Albedo to get along, but this is what the show is here for.

Also, I'll be gobsmacked if Megumin doesn't try to use explosion magic at the talent show.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2019

162 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:29 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2019

80 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:28 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2019

127 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2019

109 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:24 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2019

76 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.