Forum Settings
Forums

Ever laughed during a supposed emotional scene?

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Apr 25, 2019 10:13 AM

Zerxeez_ said:
Deathko said:
Pretty much every tragic moment or death scene in Technolyze had me either laughing really hard in front of my computer, or rolling my eyes.

I could have agreed with you, but then your favorites gave me cancer.

I don't expect someone with punpun or one of its chars in favs to like mine (^:

Apr 25, 2019 10:14 AM

Yeah, I forgot what movie I was watching with my family but apparently someone really important died in the movie and they were grieving but I just busted out laughing for some reason. I got nothing but dirty looks from them after that.

Apr 25, 2019 10:58 AM
Has to be re:zero. Whenever subaru makes that painful, twisted facial expression after some deaths I just couldn't stop laughing. The exaggerated response, over-the-top facial expression on that already pretty stupid and annoying face, that asinine plot, I never laughed so hard in any other comedy. This is the classical example of a show trying to put too much torture and pain and feel that went too far into a stupid, hilarious pile of nothingness.
A little bit of precision for a large amount of clarity

Apr 25, 2019 11:12 AM

Every "emotional" scene in Nagi no Asukara, especially when one of the girls starts crying and runs away from the guy they're talking to. It happened way too many times it became funny.

πšπš˜πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš πšπš•πšŠπš–πšŽπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšžπš•πšπš’πš–πšŠπšπšŽ πšπš’πš›πšŽ!
π™΄πš—πšœπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπš πšŠπš—πš πš‹πšžπš›πš— πš–πš’ πšŽπš—πšŽπš–πš’ 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπšœπš‘!

π™·πšŽπš•πš•πšπš’πš›πšŽ!

Apr 25, 2019 11:49 AM
Haxr57 said:
Lol yeah a lot of times, I was laughing at almost every emotional scene in jojo. I just can't take it seriously because of the bizarreness but still like it.

SHIIIIIIIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Apr 25, 2019 12:43 PM

ThatRazorGuy said:
I laughed during
in Sword Art Online because of how contrived the developments and dialogue in the scene felt tbh.

Almost forgot that thing died hahhahahah I´m far from a hater of that franchise, but that thing was too cheesy.

Apr 25, 2019 12:54 PM

Oh yes. Remember that part in Sword Art Online where
That was hilarious!

I also laughed at the ending of The Planetarian, but that was the kind of nervous laughter where really I was crying, so it probably doesn't count.

Apr 25, 2019 3:13 PM

there's a lot of 'emotional' scenes in fairy tail where i'd just throw my head to the sky and laugh. oh not this shit again

Apr 25, 2019 4:05 PM

Only in real life, oddly enough....

Everyone, taste the thorns and poison,
for each one, say it was delicious.

Apr 25, 2019 8:49 PM

Nagisa standing outside in the rain holding a ball for hours waiting for Tomoyo to meet her and fainting.

Nagisa's mom pretending as if she can see starfish girl, looking in the wrong place, then admitting that she can't see starfish girl in a span of like ten seconds.

and a lot more from Clannad S1
Modified by 84DaysWithout, Apr 25, 2019 8:53 PM
changelog said:
I have never read Berserk, nor do I plan to in the future, but I can already see this to be the case. It is just ridiculous that Bersek has been publishing for so long and as you have mentioned I doubt the creators really have a passion for this series anymore. It would be hilarious if they just left it incomplete and left a message saying "Fuck You" in Japanese. And by incomplete I don't mean releasing a final chapter and then never touching the series again, I mean releasing a half-done chapter that finishes on a page where Griffith is about to reveal a secret but there is no next page.

May 2, 2019 3:30 AM

I am currently watching the first season of jojo and i just can't take it serious. They make every scene so dramatic that it's laughable

May 2, 2019 3:30 AM

I am currently watching the first season of jojo and i just can't take it serious. They make every scene so dramatic that it's laughable

May 2, 2019 4:49 AM

Re:Zero when Subaru rejected Rem.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

May 2, 2019 4:56 AM

Greyleaf said:
Yeah, the "emotional" ending scene of Angel Beats. I was so taken aback by the enormous plot hole presented in that moment that I couldn't help but laugh.

Fucking same (character count sigh)

May 3, 2019 12:00 AM
Greyleaf said:
Yeah, the "emotional" ending scene of Angel Beats. I was so taken aback by the enormous plot hole presented in that moment that I couldn't help but laugh.

I didn't chuckle, but knew how it couldn't make me tear up. They really should have gone with the original plan and make it a 26 episodes anime, that's seriously the only thing that ruined the show. I just can't be sad, but be mad at whoever decided to slice the show in half.

May 3, 2019 12:19 AM

HunLepto said:
Greyleaf said:

I didn't chuckle, but knew how it couldn't make me tear up. They really should have gone with the original plan and make it a 26 episodes anime, that's seriously the only thing that ruined the show. I just can't be sad, but be mad at whoever decided to slice the show in half.

I mean I'll admit, the donor card scene was pretty powerful, but man.. that ending just ruined it for me. Yeah I agree, though- if it were longer, I'm sure my opinion might have been different.

May 3, 2019 12:44 AM

Luffy's stupid face that he makes when Ace dies, absolutely ridiculous. I was more annoyed than anything.

May 3, 2019 12:51 AM

I couldn't help but laugh at that electrode scene in the end of the GGO arc, SAO II. That scene was so off the place and deus ex machina that I only could laugh at the gigantic plot armor Kirito has.

May 3, 2019 1:34 AM
Zombieland saga and Ousama game the animation

May 4, 2019 5:18 PM

People 100% defending this (Esepcially 0:23) made it even funnier.
"C'est l'heure de mon thé de l'après-midi. Adieu!"—Lili Rochefort.
"It's not the machine that resists you, it's me—my spirit. That's the part you can't break.—Cyborg.
"Learn your place!"—Inner Moka.
"Maybe that was too much stimulation for you...Are you goin' off to heaven?"—Angel from KOF.

May 6, 2019 5:06 PM
The dialogue during Baki's first time wrecked me. The voice actors had to be like, really, you want me to say this? Out loud?

In Bleach, everytime the bodyguard makes like a florist on the other guys weapon it makes me laugh. Then I think how sad I'd feel if I got that Zanpakto. Fire, lightning, ice? Nope. A lovely bouquet. That should be a game changer.
Modified by danispradlin, May 6, 2019 5:16 PM

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]