Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2019 8:29 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aww~ such a warm chapter! Kaguya-tachi made up! ❤
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 22, 2019 1:06 PM
Jan 2015
Wow, his condition was actually bad enough for him to be hospitalized, damn. True Kaguya has awoken finally.
My Queens

Apr 22, 2019 1:57 PM

Sep 2015
LOL! The doctor at the end. I'm going to laugh my ass off if Shirogane fainted due to heartache like Kaguya.
Apr 23, 2019 5:26 PM
Mar 2015
She had to fight with herself to say what she really felt then found out that all sides of her wanted to be kissed by the President
Apr 23, 2019 8:16 PM

Jan 2018
Wow, this ch was just damn good finally a really good ch and lol the doctor @ the end.
Apr 23, 2019 10:58 PM

May 2016
Hopefully, all the sides of Kaguya will team together as one from here on out......
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Apr 24, 2019 1:05 AM
Jan 2017
mirishster96 said:
Pretty pointless chapter. All of this has already been established.
We already know how Kaguya was brought up and that she hated her old self. That's why she stopped being a piece of shit and changed.
In the recent chapters she changed back to her old self just to come to the same conclusion again.

Yeah feels like the author wants actual progression to happen later so we have to go through this whole “ice kaguya” arc which seems pretty pointless, if they wanted to highlight her childhood she how it effects her they could have done it in a better way
Apr 24, 2019 3:34 AM

Mar 2015
this was supposed to be touching chapter, but last few page made me lost it. XDXDXD
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 24, 2019 4:24 AM

Jul 2012
So sweet!!!
Hayasaka crying sitting on the same table, that was so sad :(
The doc is back ...
Apr 24, 2019 5:14 AM

Sep 2011
This chapter was a return to kino but then those last couple pages just blindsided me and made me laugh my ass off.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 24, 2019 5:22 AM

Oct 2013
The doc is gonna set things straight I hope. Kaguya is back to herself. Hopefully not long before this mess is resolved
Apr 24, 2019 7:55 AM

Feb 2018
Its been soo long since I saw normal kaguya

Lmfao the doctor is back, lovesick chapter hype
Apr 24, 2019 2:27 PM
May 2017
I'm only here for Kaguya-chan
Apr 24, 2019 3:00 PM

May 2009
Beautiful chapter

also curious about that flashback where Shirogane saves Kaguya's ribbon for her
Apr 24, 2019 3:09 PM
Jan 2015
This arc has been rough to bear(hated seeing Miyuki suffer and Kaguya reverting back to an ice queen), so I'm glad the turning point has finally arrived and I believe the payoff will completely cancel out how painful some of the previous chapter were.

No chapter next week due to golden week, so gotta deal with another 2 week wait *sigh*.
My Queens

Apr 24, 2019 3:57 PM

Feb 2018
That crying Hayasaka broke me. And that doctor... hoo boy, next chapter is gonna be awesome.

The chapter name was Our Mask (Kaguya part 1), that means we are having one for Prez too, right? I can't wait.

She cannot be loved? unloveable half of Shinomiya? what the hell is this about? even though I, Fujiwara and Miyuki love you so much, isn't that enough?

but seriously, Bakaguya is a livesafer, I know most of you guys are not enjoying this arc and specially Ice very much, but taking Ice out would ruin the build up, she needs to be the one to solve this and it's gonna be amazing when she does.
Being Bakadere can wait a little 'cause Ice Empress is here for the kill lol
Apr 26, 2019 2:46 AM

May 2009
Primo_Itoko said:

The chapter name was Our Mask (Kaguya part 1), that means we are having one for Prez too, right?

It might also mean all 3 Kaguyas' mask
Apr 26, 2019 10:04 AM

Dec 2014
lol the quack doctor...I was expecting him but I still laughed
Apr 26, 2019 4:56 PM

Feb 2018
UnderminE said:
Primo_Itoko said:

The chapter name was Our Mask (Kaguya part 1), that means we are having one for Prez too, right?

It might also mean all 3 Kaguyas' mask

Yes, I'm actually expecting more of this from Kaguya, but the parenteshes are present on the raw version as well and we only saw those to repeat chapter names for the Ice version of them, so, hey, if this is the Kaguya version we can have the Miyuki's right? he is also wearing a mask (persona) in this and it needs to change
Apr 27, 2019 12:21 AM
Mar 2019
Personally though I think Ice Kaguya will be leaving soon and I'm glad for that, I think this has been really good development for Kaguya. This chapter was really good and it really explores Kaguya's inner turmoil. It's done through goofy comedic shenanigans with the 3 Kaguya personas but at its core it's actually addressing a very real internal conflict she's struggled with her entire life.

Kaguya, girl, there's no need to force yourself. Just be you like you have been up until now and the Pres and friends will continue accepting you like they have been. I think she needs to come to realize that now.
Apr 27, 2019 9:02 AM

Jan 2018
i liked this chapter. It gave me I.B feels and that's good (i miss i.b). i'm seeing people commenting that this chapter was unncesary, but i disagree. Now we know that when kaguya said that she loved the prez in the past, it was not, necessarily, in a romantic way. that's important.
I WILL STAND FOR BEST GRILL
btw that was a quite emocional chapter, i'm almost crying here. you guys have no heart.
Apr 28, 2019 5:56 AM

Jan 2011
We saw crying Hayasaka again. Aka better give her justice.
Apr 28, 2019 9:31 AM

Jun 2015
Did Aka-sensei intentionally made us to hate Ice-chan? Because that worked out so damn well, damnit. And now with (maybe) all of her personas are reconciled, we will get Kaguya that is a mix of all of her personas. No more fake faces, just one genuine Shinomiya Kaguya.

Also that doctor.. I knew it!! I'm calling it xD
Apr 28, 2019 9:32 PM

Sep 2011
YosepYRA said:
Did Aka-sensei intentionally made us to hate Ice-chan?
I don't think hate was the intention but no where in any part of the series let alone these past few chapters have they been portraying her as anything but in the wrong hence why literally nothing worked out for her in these past few chapters. I think that was the problem of people taking them way more seriously than they were supposed to despite how obviously temporary the whole situation was and was clearly building up to.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 1, 2019 2:39 AM

Apr 2016
Despite the criticism of many, I like this part with Ice Kaguya.

Before the kiss scene at the end of the festival, Shirogane was backing out und was just happy with the idea of going to Yale together with Shinomiya which means :
_ inderect confession but nothing honestly spoken out,
_ no kiss,
_ no dating
_ no relationship ...

well, that was almost nothing or at best a micro step toward an eventual relationship ... some day ... maybe. We could have call it status quo, that wouldn't have been that far fetched.

And then bakaguya kissed him, that was huge, too huge and sudden for both of them to handle and "logically" kaguya then expected that Shirogane would also make a real move not an implicit one like usual. Ice Kaguya was also trying to help him with straight fowards signals but everything backfired to this point.

So far, no reason to hate Ice Kaguya, in the best case we can hate the situation, they both love each others, they both want the same, but it's hard for them to "synchronize", ... it's like that since the beginning of the story. Nothing to be surprised about and the change in behavior is refreshing to me.

Last but not least, we got several flashbacks this chapter and I still hope we get more details about that ribbon saving action (she fell in love that day?) and the slap we got a glimpse of. There's still a lot to learn about how the three of them - Kaguya, Myuki, Fujiwara - got together in the council.

I hope Aka will keep at "not rushing it" for several dozens of chapters.

May 7, 2019 11:45 PM
Jul 2018
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:

So far, no reason to hate Ice Kaguya, in the best case we can hate the situation, they both love each others, they both want the same, but it's hard for them to "synchronize", ... it's like that since the beginning of the story. Nothing to be surprised about and the change in behavior is refreshing to me.

Last but not least, we got several flashbacks this chapter and I still hope we get more details about that ribbon saving action (she fell in love that day?) and the slap we got a glimpse of. There's still a lot to learn about how the three of them - Kaguya, Myuki, Fujiwara - got together in the council.

I hope Aka will keep at "not rushing it" for several dozens of chapters.

My thoughts exactly. I was afraid Aka would drop the ball after the confession, but it seems that chapter by chapter it gets more and more intense. I really like the direction this manga is taking.
Aug 26, 2019 7:54 PM
Feb 2019
the other chapter i was hating her ice princess persona now i just want her to get a kiss lol
Apr 28, 2020 3:00 PM

Feb 2018
Kaguya-chan are you sick?
Aug 21, 2020 7:22 PM

Dec 2013
Even though I'm sick of ice Kaguya this chapter did make me feel bad for her.

The doctor is back!
Nov 13, 2021 4:50 AM

Nov 2016
Great to have Kaguya's perspective and inner turmoil. Was a pretty emotional chapter, but lmao @ the doc.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 3, 2022 6:18 AM

Jul 2021
Lol finally Icy Kaguya has switched to her original self because she doesn’t wanna cause any burden to anyone. Her school life must have been tough back when she was a child and it almost felt like she was isolated and had no friends :c But it’s good that she met Shirogane and the others so she doesn’t need to spend her time alone most of the time. Lol her original self is so clueless and not yet understanding with the Icy Kaguya fully but she’s telling her from the inside to never give up from the inside I believe :P Lol the doctor about to examine Shirogane was one of the best cliffhanger I’ve ever seen
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 12, 2022 6:21 AM

Apr 2021
We get to know more about how Ice Kaguya feels. Lol, it's good to see the doctor again!!! I wonder if Miyuki is suffering from lovesickness?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.