Forum Settings
Forums

Manga that deserves to get an anime series

New
Apr 21, 2019 4:08 AM
Jan 2018
Who has read a manga series that you think should get an anime series? I know that there’s a lot of manga series out at are really good which ones do you deserve to get an anime series. I’ve been reading a manga series that I believe should have an anime series it’s Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen. Let me know which manga series you think deserves an anime series.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 21, 2019 4:12 AM

Jan 2014
My first thougt is Psyren, I Am a Hero,
Apr 21, 2019 4:14 AM

Apr 2017
Tonikaku Kawaii and Pocket Monster Special.
Apr 21, 2019 4:16 AM
Oct 2018
Tomodachi Game, the anime would be epic. Probably the best psychological/thriller anime since death note.
Apr 21, 2019 4:17 AM

May 2015
Yotsuba&!. If it ever gets an anime adaptation, that will be the ultimate iyashikei series.
Apr 21, 2019 4:22 AM

Oct 2017
sono bisque doll wa koi wo suru, hibi chouchou, itoshi no karin, taishou otome otogibanashi, everything by kurahashi tomo lmao and i wish tsurezure children had a decent adaptation. they turned a 200+ chapter anime with almost 50 "main characters" into 12 episodes of 12 min each featuring only 8 characters and shit that still makes me angry to this dayyyyyy just writing this reply shifted my gears
[url=https://myanimelist.net/profile/mifti]
[/url]
Apr 21, 2019 4:33 AM

Oct 2018
With the success and how much I enjoyed Kaguya-sama: Love is War, I think a similar manga Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu should get a anime adaptation as well. It seems like a cute romantic comedy and the fact that I have heard about it and it doesn't even have a presence in anime yet speaks for it's popularity.
Apr 21, 2019 4:34 AM

Apr 2018
Proper adaptation of Horimiya, not stupid OVA and Girl Friends one of the best Shoujo Ai manga.
    
Apr 21, 2019 4:38 AM
Dec 2013
I think Drugstore Soliloquy deserves an anime series tbh.
Apr 21, 2019 5:18 AM

Jun 2017
I think that Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru would make for a super cute feel-good anime
Apr 21, 2019 6:12 AM

Apr 2017
20th century boys, that shit interesting and would be great animated
Apr 21, 2019 6:15 AM

Jul 2015
Taishou Otome Otogibanashi

the best love story i have ever seen
Apr 21, 2019 6:23 AM
Mar 2019
gaq_t said:
Tomodachi Game, the anime would be epic. Probably the best psychological/thriller anime since death note.
, oooh its nice too see that there are tomodachi game fans out there .
Apr 21, 2019 6:28 AM
Mar 2019
There are multiple mangas i ve read that deserves an adaptation :
-tomodachi game , liar game , imawa kuni : they are like the best psychological /game mangas i ve read.
- spirit circle : from the same writer of "planet with" , its emotional and deep.
-records of ragnarock : its very similiar to junibtaisen , but the hype with this one os over 9000
Apr 21, 2019 9:00 AM
Dec 2015
bloody monday and ouroboros for actions, eden its an endless world is also good but the art is somewhat unadaptable in my opinion, Hotman for slice of life, mars for romance, and team medical dragon
Apr 21, 2019 9:06 AM

Mar 2018
Whether they deserve it or not I don't know, but I'd love to see anime adaptations of Criminale!, Yandere Kanojo and Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi.
Apr 21, 2019 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
Sn0wHunterWing said:
Whether they deserve it or not I don't know, but I'd love to see anime adaptations of Criminale!, Yandere Kanojo and Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi.
Damn, I loved Criminale!, so underrated.
Apr 21, 2019 9:19 AM
Jul 2018
Apr 21, 2019 9:31 AM

Jul 2016
I actually wrote down a list of manga that should be adapted, like, three days ago ... I'll go with my Top 5, in no particular order.

Ijiranaide Nagatoro-San ~ I have a soft spot for the romantic duo where one is the teaser and the one is the easily flustered, and Nagatoro-san brings this to a tee. Other than that, the art is mesmerizing (especially the facial expressions), the characters are charismatic (especially the MCs, of course) and its humor is really nice.

I suppose it's going to get adapted the second he gets enough chapters for an animated season. As of now there aren't that many, which is really unfortunate.

Gokushufudou, The Way of the Stay-At-Home Husband ~ Tatsu was a legendary yakuza, said to be an immortal, merciless demon. Now, however, he has decided to settle down and to be a housewife to her careering wife. A really cute, sometimes emotional slice-of-life comedy with an unusual, extremely charismatic protagonist.

Again, like Nagatoro-san, it's a fairly new manga and it hasn't many chapters yet. Hopefully, it'll get an adaptation when it does.

Worst - The Worst Time To Be Alive! ~ Hana is a lovable country bumpkin who's thrown into a violent High School composed entirely by thugs and cliques of young gangsters. He doesn't just want to survive: he wants to become the leader of the school and to unite every faction inside of it. An extremely underrated manga by the author of Crows Gaiden. The chances are dim, but I would love to get surprised and to see this 2001 manga animated.

Saint☆Oniisan ~ This one got an OVA and a movie, but nah bro, I want a full seasonal anime. Buddha and Jesus become best friends and decide to spend a gap year in Japan. A cute, light-hearted and wholesome comedy that would be great as an anime.

Steel Ball Run ~ From the creator of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Steel Ball Run is set in an alternate universe to Jojo's. It's definitely Araki's magnum opus, an incredible action seinen in a western setting, full of plot twists and absurd characters that would shine in an anime adaptation.
Your favorite anime is cringe. My favorite anime is a masterpiece.

Apr 21, 2019 9:47 AM

Jul 2017
A lot, some idk if there's enough content for at least a 1 cour series, but would still like to get animated

That started off so good but went downhill so fast when the love triangle started becoming more prevalent
Apr 21, 2019 9:51 AM

Oct 2017
I've not read many manga but Bloody Monday would well as an anime. There's also plenty of manga that deserve a full adaptation; Berserk, Claymore, Kingdom etc.
Apr 21, 2019 9:56 AM

Apr 2016
Spirit Circle and Hoshi no Samidare are manga I'd love to see adapted.
Apr 21, 2019 10:01 AM

Apr 2019
masturbation master Kurosawa since it is an underappreciated manga but it might be difficult since its content doesn't seem like it will help
Apr 21, 2019 10:04 AM

Mar 2019
Komi-san wa Komyushou desu

Please KyoAni

"You're having lewd thoughts aren't you?"
"My thoughts are a hundred times more lewd that what you're imagining."

--Sakurajima Mai and Azusagawa Sakuta Bunny Girl Senpai
Apr 21, 2019 10:08 AM
Sep 2018
johnmaracigan said:
bloody monday and ouroboros for actions, eden its an endless world is also good but the art is somewhat unadaptable in my opinion, Hotman for slice of life, mars for romance, and team medical dragon
i wouldn't count bloody monday as action, i would count it as a psychological terrorism manga
Apr 21, 2019 10:08 AM

Oct 2012
Psytrance said:
Anhesenaton said:
Yotsuba&!. If it ever gets an anime adaptation, that will be the ultimate iyashikei series.
I think it's almost confirmed that, that manga will have an anime adaptation.

what makes you say that? all I've heard is that the author is absolutely against having Yotsuba being adapted into anime
Apr 21, 2019 10:13 AM

Oct 2018
I'd cry if Harukaze no Étranger and the sequel get an anime, the romance is so wholesome and good...and none of that dreaded forced drama. The series seems to be on hiatus though which is unfortunate.

And though I don't like the recent trend of having an isekai every season...Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki is great.

I think it was mentioned already but I'd also like to +1 Drugstore Soliloquy

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Apr 21, 2019 10:14 AM

Nov 2017
Teppuu would be a really good sports anime! It deserves more popularity

And there are a lot of mangas which deserve more seasons, like hajime no ippo, it wasn't like there's no content... pls madhouse continue HnI
Apr 21, 2019 10:45 AM

Oct 2015
Every single SoL, harem, scat, shoujo, and yuri in my list and that aren't.

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Apr 21, 2019 10:48 AM

Oct 2018
Domestic na Kanojo S2 please and thank you
Apr 21, 2019 11:07 AM

Oct 2018
Horimiya...

they did make it ova but I don't like the art. lack of detail and charm. if anything, art like ReLife or wotaku is much more appeal for romantic comedy.
Apr 21, 2019 11:11 AM
May 2016
-Lofn- said:
Every single harem, and yuri in my list and that aren't.

This

My pick would be world end harem
Apr 21, 2019 11:20 AM

Aug 2015
There are almost 50 mangas which i want adapted,some of them are-

Spirit circle- a story about love,revenge,redemption and reincarnation

Taishou otome- arguably one of the best romantic drama manga ever

Dead mount death play- an isekai with an interesting twist,its from the creator of durarara and baccano

Hatsukoi Zombie- the best romcom currently,it has nice ecchi scenes too

Kemono jihen- youkai,monsters and a good,strong and wise Mc

Komi-san- if you loved kaguya then you will surely like this too, although its way more innocent and sweet than kaguya

Saihate no paladin- the best fantasy manga with a highly sad,emotional and heartwarming plot and a likeable Mc too

There are many more but for now,this is enough
Apr 21, 2019 11:24 AM

Aug 2015
Psytrance said:
Anhesenaton said:
I think it's almost confirmed that, that manga will have an anime adaptation.

Whats your source? as far as i know author has explicitly said that he does not want his manga animated.Which is why we have not seen an anime of it despite it been going on for more than 15 years.
Apr 21, 2019 11:27 AM

Aug 2015
Also,

Onani master kurosawa- a coming of age story about a guy's love,jealousy,guilt and redemption

Marry grave- another fantasy series which has an all likeable cast and a good plot(too bad it got axed by jump)
Apr 21, 2019 11:28 AM

May 2016
My answers have already been mentioned. Probably because I don't read too many manga.

It would be nice to see more of Gunnm and Akatsuki no Yona, though.

This glorious signature image was created by @Mayumi!

I am the Arbiter of Absolute Truth, and here is my wisdom:

"Anime was always influenced by the West. This is not news.
Shoujo is the superior genre primarily aimed at young people.
Harem/isekai are lazy genres that refuse any meaningful innovation.
There is no 'Golden Age.' There will always be top-shelf anime.
You should be watching Carole & Tuesday."
Apr 21, 2019 11:28 AM

Jul 2015
@madarchod
i really can't see any similarity btw the romance in kaguya and komi-san

Komi is an innocent cute shy quiet girl while kaguya is a cold bitch
Apr 21, 2019 11:43 AM

Aug 2015
I would like it if all those manga that got a live action movie also get an anime adaptation. Cause personally the real people just don't look like the characters in manga and the whole point is to have it be consistent. Oboreru Knife is one of my favourites and that got a live action in the past few years but there isn't an anime for it; I would watch the anime over the live action any day. Same idea with After School nightmare and Our Happy Time.

Recent there was also news of No Longer Human being adapted as an anime and I want to see other literature books get something too.
Can I touch you? Please I love you. Let me touch you, I love you!
Friend: How's school? Me: School gave me debt and my plant mold.

Apr 21, 2019 11:43 AM

Aug 2015
tragedydesu said:
@madarchod
i really can't see any similarity btw the romance in kaguya and komi-san

Komi is an innocent cute shy quiet girl while kaguya is a cold bitch

I didn't say that they are exact similar,I just meant that if you loved the first one(kaguya) then you will surely love the other(komi) because both of them have heartwarming and innocent love story

Btw,those are just personality traits of a character,just because both female Mc have different personality does not mean you can't enjoy both the anime/manga of them,the main characteristics of the series are still same

I am pretty sure many of us have liked anime or manga which had same genre but a totally different personality of characters in it.
Apr 21, 2019 11:45 AM
Jul 2018
Vinland Saga, The New Gate, Jagaaaan. I wish they would redo Kingdom.
Apr 21, 2019 11:49 AM

Mar 2018
I know most of you wouldn't care about this one but I want Liar Game to be fully animated. Yes I know its old and it already had a live action series, but it really needs an anime I feel.
LOOKING FOR ARTISTS PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU'RE ONE
Review please!

Apr 21, 2019 11:50 AM

Mar 2018
RogerMD said:

Vinland Saga is coming dude. Studio Wit is producing (same guys who made AoT).
Review please!

Apr 21, 2019 11:53 AM

Jul 2015
@madarchod
well ... yeah both are rom/com but that's all

i love komi-san , komi is so cute and her interactions with the mc are so damn adorable
but i find the relationship btw kaguya and the mc so toxic so i dropped it after 4eps

its clear that personality traits make all the difference for me
Apr 21, 2019 11:56 AM

Aug 2015
tragedydesu said:
@madarchod
well ... yeah both are rom/com but that's all

i love komi-san , komi is so cute and her interactions with the mc are so damn adorable
but i find the relationship btw kaguya and the mc so toxic so i dropped it after 4eps

its clear that personality traits make all the difference for me

Well to each their own,atleast you liked Taishou otome.
madarchodApr 21, 2019 12:00 PM
Apr 21, 2019 11:56 AM

Feb 2018
Devi★Rock by Naki Ringo, even though it's not well known.

Apr 21, 2019 11:57 AM
Jul 2018
P1X3LD3M0N said:
RogerMD said:

Thank the laawddd. Hopefully it lives up to the mange!
Apr 21, 2019 12:13 PM

May 2017
Isekai de Saikyou no Tsue ni Tensei shita Ore ga Iyagaru Shoujo wo Muriyari Mahou Shoujo ni P suru!
Apr 21, 2019 1:41 PM

Mar 2018
RogerMD said:
P1X3LD3M0N said:

RogerMD said:
P1X3LD3M0N said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQd_EtbtCNM There you go you tell me if its gonna be awesome or not
Review please!

Apr 21, 2019 3:01 PM
Oct 2018
Synchrohayba said:
gaq_t said:
, oooh its nice too see that there are tomodachi game fans out there .

I fr thought I was the only one 😂😂
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 8 Manga to Get to Know You

spaceslut - Mar 12, 2023

37 by PlasticRobot »»
3 hours ago

» Do you guys read manga online or physically? ( 1 2 )

LemonXChio - Oct 27, 2023

66 by Oofmastre9000 »»
5 hours ago

» Have an amazing art in manga but not in anime

kirA_-_ - Apr 15

8 by YeeYeeAss »»
6 hours ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

376 by HapHazrD »»
Today, 4:50 AM

Poll: » Manga or Light Novels: Which do you prefer?

Digibutter64 - Jan 1, 2020

29 by Jutrio »»
Yesterday, 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.