Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 13, 2019 6:42 PM

Sep 2017
Oh look all the 12 are back together. It's like all those earlier victories didn't matter. And now we're gonna have Gildarts obliterate "the strongest wizard in Ishgar." Well at least seeing this dumb ass finally show up was kinda cool.
Jul 13, 2019 5:51 PM

Jul 2017
This episode was pretty awkward man, just what happened with some of the seiyuus in this episode? Juvia didn't make a sound despite appearances alongside Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy and Happy, who all had some lines to add to the moments, and then when Gildarts made his appearance we got a focus on Cana who didn't even make a sound either xD The episode had a weird transition into the ED theme as well lol

Jul 24, 2019 7:01 PM

Dec 2013
Mira surviving was BS but that's to be expected at this point.

It's amazing how the enemy was somehow able to gather together again so much faster than Fairy Tail's side despite how many more of them there were.

Gildarts has arrived!
Sep 10, 2019 4:52 AM

Oct 2013
So all of the progress made over the arc has been reversed as everyone on the edge of death is revived -- including our enemies, the defeated members of the Spriggan 12. Sounds legit. AND we have to believe that Fairy Tail's version of the Spriggan 12 can grind through hundreds of thousands of soldiers and be at full energy to fight each member of the Spriggan 12 together, at full strength.

Don't disappoint us, Gildarts... don't fuckin' disappoint us, man.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 22, 2019 3:01 PM

May 2014
Gildarts appears, kyaa >.< And he looks damn sexy! Absolute my favorite character of this show and the waiting was worth it. I hope Mashima haven't screwed his part too. I am looking forward to his fight. He have grown beard and wearing a purple shirt (?). Looks nice anyway.

Beside that moment the scene with stripping Mavis magic away was sad. Poor girl. On the other hand, it's funny to see the gore personality of Irene. She is no doubt my favorite of the Spriggan fighters. And strong is she too. I'll be damn!
Sep 22, 2019 3:13 PM

May 2014
hairu said:
Thanks guildarts for that late return, also was disappointed with sorano and yukino finally meeting each other; wish there was something more
Asunakob said:
Oh it's shanks he came back ... or wait was this called Gildarts ? anyways the ending is awesome and I really hate this reuse shit we are getting ever since season 2.

I literally thought guildarts was the shanks of fairy tail as well

I was expecting Yukino to hug her big sister. I was like damn it!

Yeah, strange Shanks and Gildarts looks so alike. Maybe Mashima adored Shanks character in OP and needed a similar in his own series. LOL
Oct 2, 2019 3:00 PM
Apr 2016
The twelve have gathered, oh my. Gildarts at the end, that looks exciting...
Oct 6, 2019 12:14 AM

Dec 2012
Dat dress break.
August and Brandish.
Dat finger beam. Dat blood. Mira!!!!!!!
Sorano and Yukino.
Lisanna.
Mira is alive.
Mira lifted up her oppai. SUGOI!
Brandish saved Mira.
Dimaria.
Dimaria incited the rage of their sacred rod.
Larcade... Dragneel? WTF!
95 years since they last saw each other.
Invel freezed Mavis.
WTF! Dat army.
Ajeel is back.
Jacob.
Dimaria slaying that outfit.
Dat hug.
3 Historia's of the Spriggan 12?
God Serena.
Irene.
I'll spank you, Irene.
The scene from the first episode of the Final season.
Iku zou!
Wendy and Charle arrive.
Elfman with Angel and Yukino.
Makarov and co.
Multi colored dragons.
God Serena. lol at Corpse version.
Dat ground... The shape... it can only be....
Gildarts! His hair! WTF! He became a refined man?
Dat growl.

3 chapters. As usual, they didn't show Mira getting pierced by the beam. They left out the part where Dimaria tells Brandish that she won't say any of those awful and hurtful things to her again.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 16, 2020 11:07 AM

Jul 2015
This is gonna be a tough battle now that Alvarez empire has regrouped
Gildarts you bastard where were you when the guild needs you, you better start to kick some ass too!

Aug 27, 2020 10:54 PM

Aug 2018
sooooo... All the fights up to this episode were pointless?
Great!
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Sep 4, 2020 5:36 AM

May 2018
Gildarts is still best dad after a hundred episode gap since we last saw him.

Lol is Hisui still a mouse?

Dame Juvia don't do it T_T
Jan 16, 2021 7:23 PM
Nov 2014
the returning gildarts vs god serena's corpse next ep lol damn i'm hyped. glad mirajane didn't died there, thanks brandish.

loving the spriggan 12 members so far.
Mar 12, 2022 6:05 AM
Sep 2020
2/5 terrible ,was expecting a lot more in the episode aside from that the execution of moment felt extremely rushed ,it feels like a typical cartoon with characters popping out of nowhere just for the fans to cheer
Sep 29, 2022 12:04 PM

May 2020
So not only our fairy tail pals but even the villains got the revival thing going for them.. a big thumbs up. All of spriggan 12 against the all of fairy tail.. sounds hype.

And HOLY DAMN... Gildarts you still in this series?
Nov 6, 2022 5:50 PM
Feb 2022
La batalla final a empezado.
Apr 15, 2023 10:50 AM

Nov 2010
I want to lick Mirajane's armpits!
I'm looking forward to that God Serena vs. Gildarts fight.
I'm disappointed they all converged into a single area immediately. I was hoping for something more from that shuffle. I was expecting interesting matchups. Oh well...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What is the reason for so much hatred for fairy tail series ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 29

45 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 12, 11:55 AM

» Any theories ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 3

16 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Mar 10, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

202 by amlg »»
Jan 25, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

60 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

38 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.