Forum Settings
Forums

Choose 1 scene from an anime that you want to change.

New
Apr 19, 2019 3:11 PM

Mar 2018
Which scene from an anime did you dislike and how do you want to change that scene?

I choose the scene in re:zero in which Rem and Subaru are talking for like 1 episode long. What I would change in the scene is that fucking Subaru doesn't reject Rem but accept her.
Evangelion is shit
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 19, 2019 3:24 PM
Feb 2017
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

Scene: Them fighting bad CG sharks and that giant boss that I already forgot the name of.

What to fix: Actually make the fight interesting. I was disappointed.
Apr 19, 2019 3:31 PM

Jul 2007
In Dragon Ball Super I would change the Cabba vs Monna battle in the Tournament of Power and have it so Monna prevents Vegeta from saving Cabba when Monna was going to eliminate him, and have Monna eliminate Vegeta as well.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Apr 19, 2019 3:33 PM

Jul 2017
I'd completely change everything Iris did with regards to Kiryuu at the end of Classroom Crisis, to have that glorious MizukixKiryuu ending
Apr 19, 2019 3:36 PM
Oct 2015
I would change the scene at the end of the first season of code geass. I would make it so Suzaku gets shot in the face and dies.
Apr 19, 2019 3:44 PM

Sep 2018
Doc101Apr 21, 2019 3:55 PM
Apr 19, 2019 3:47 PM

Oct 2017
JavGamer said:
I would change the scene at the end of the first season of code geass. I would make it so Suzaku gets shot in the face and dies.

HAHAHA, this is too funny. I agree with this 100% lol.
Apr 19, 2019 3:54 PM
Aug 2018
I would change the scene when Portgas D Ace Dies To Be Save and become a member of a straw hat with Jinbei and adventure together might be more exciting hehe
Apr 19, 2019 3:54 PM

Mar 2018
JavGamer said:

Lol, I agree. Suzaku is way to annoying.
Evangelion is shit
Apr 19, 2019 3:57 PM

Jul 2015
Doc21 said:
Monster ep 73 : when tenma saved johann from death

local man watches 74 episode show without understanding the thesis
Apr 19, 2019 3:57 PM
Dec 2016
Someone is bound to say the I love Emilia scene and say I love Rem.

Although I reeally like Rem, way more than Emilia, I actually wouldn't change it. The way it currently is is fine.
Apr 19, 2019 4:35 PM

Sep 2018
Bunsuke said:
Doc21 said:
Monster ep 73 : when tenma saved johann from death

in case you didn't know monster is one of my favorite anime ever and johann is one of my favorite characters , but this scene i don't like it too much ... it's like tenma is coming back to the starting square
(Sorry for my english)
Apr 19, 2019 5:15 PM

Oct 2018
Attack on titan:
I want to change the time when petra dies, or atleast make eren transform early to save everyone
Apr 19, 2019 5:23 PM

Dec 2012
Hotarubi no Mori e

Apr 19, 2019 5:24 PM

May 2016
Doc21 said:
Bunsuke said:

in case you didn't know monster is one of my favorite anime ever and johann is one of my favorite characters , but this scene i don't like it too much ... it's like tenma is coming back to the starting square
(Sorry for my english)

Spoilers, bee tee dubs.

But yeah, the entire point of the series is that Johan believes the only thing people are equal in is death, and that even the best of men can be pushed into the abyss. Thus, his obsession with Tenma (aside from the whole "you saved my life" thing). In Johan's eyes, Tenma is the epitome of humanity--the best it has to offer--and if even he could be pushed to kill in cold blood, then Johan would be proven right. Tenma understands this, and as hard as it is, he knows the right thing to do is to swallow that sick feeling of saving a horrific serial killer's life and, well, save his life. Because that would be the very act that proves Johan wrong. It would undo his twisted philosophy once and for all--Tenma had every reason, every motivation, every opportunity to blow his brains out, and yet he didn't.

That's what Monster is about.

This glorious signature image was created by @Mayumi!

I am the Arbiter of Absolute Truth, and here is my wisdom:

"Anime was always influenced by the West. This is not news.
Shoujo is the superior genre primarily aimed at young people.
Harem/isekai are lazy genres that refuse any meaningful innovation.
There is no 'Golden Age.' There will always be top-shelf anime.
You should be watching Carole & Tuesday."
Apr 19, 2019 6:44 PM
Mar 2016
Charlotte
Apr 19, 2019 6:50 PM

Oct 2010
Cross Game: remove the scene with the stalker in episode 40 I think. What the hell were they thinking. Just what the hell.
Apr 19, 2019 6:54 PM

Aug 2018
Hunter x Hunter 2011 Chimera Ant Arc.

Toradora ep 23
I never lie on the internet. What's the point of it...
the chinese noodles ad is an anime and avatar isn't!
triggered

Check out my taste and my profile.
Apr 19, 2019 6:55 PM

Nov 2017
Well, in Death Note I'd...

Apr 19, 2019 7:15 PM

Jul 2017
In SAO II, Phantom Bullet arc:

Apr 19, 2019 10:33 PM

Oct 2010
In Eva when Misato tries to comfort Shinji, he accepts her advances and ecchi happens. This way 3rd impact will be denied and everyone is happy.
Apr 19, 2019 11:27 PM

Dec 2016
Is it allowed to make same topics in this forum?
cuz there is a completely same topic in here.
It doesen't matter that much for me but i wanted to let you know if its not allowed.
hamid_khApr 19, 2019 11:32 PM
Apr 19, 2019 11:34 PM

Aug 2017
I'm a simple man.
All I ask for is correctly spelled subtitles
Apr 20, 2019 3:51 AM

Oct 2013
this scene from season III

Is just so distracting. Is just there to shock the audience that Yuji the bad guy now. Is insulting to how amazing the rest of the season is and its a contradiction since its a fast forward to the future. But this scene never happens and you can't even fit it into any part where maybe its possible to have.

Just remove that garbage and keep the part with Yuji disappearing and talking with Hebi while Shana and Yoshida are heart broken since those parts are amazing like almost everything else from the show
Apr 20, 2019 3:53 AM

Mar 2015
Didn't we have a thread like this just a while ago? Well my answer remains the same.

Get Fugo on the fucking boat
Apr 20, 2019 5:27 AM

Mar 2017
If Takagi had actually helped Nishikata pass the math test, I might have kept watching instead of it becoming the only anime I couldn't finish.
A møøse once bit my sister...
Apr 20, 2019 5:29 AM

Feb 2010
PsychoEkin said:
Which scene from an anime did you dislike and how do you want to change that scene?

I choose the scene in re:zero in which Rem and Subaru are talking for like 1 episode long. What I would change in the scene is that fucking Subaru doesn't reject Rem but accept her.

literally came into this thread to say that. Only example that comes to mind where a single scene significantly dampened my enjoyment of a show. Most of the times it's more complex like that and changing a single scene wouldn't make much of a difference.
I probably regret this post by now.
Apr 20, 2019 5:40 AM

Jul 2016
Mirai said:
Didn't we have a thread like this just a while ago? Well my answer remains the same.

Get Fugo on the fucking boat

Nah bro.
Have
Your favorite anime is cringe. My favorite anime is a masterpiece.

Apr 20, 2019 6:04 AM

Aug 2017
I will choose the scene in Bakemonogatari where Senjougahara confesses her love for Araragi.I will change that Senjougahara don't end up with Araragi and she remain single for the rest of the anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2019 6:09 AM

Jul 2013
I would change the toothbrush scene from Nisemonogatari 8th episode, so Araragi uses an electric toothbrush on Karen instead. Imagine all the possibilities...
Apr 20, 2019 6:10 AM

May 2013
PsychoEkin said:

You do realize that it would break the flow at that point and make Subaru and Rem appear completely out of character :P. Well, unless you expected a harem which is a different thing altogether.

On topic,
Truly a Divine Comedy
Apr 20, 2019 6:11 AM

Jul 2016
Scene: Death Note ending.

What I would change: Light wins and kills all of them.
Apr 20, 2019 6:17 AM

Apr 2017
The scene from Re:Zero is actually perfectly consistent with the circumstances and characters. I watched Re:Zero when I was pretty young in regards to this medium, yet I haven't had the kind of reaction everyone has shown.

As for what I'd change it wouldn't be a scene that is consistent but I just don't personally like because it is the author's world not mine but I'd fix some plot holes. For example from Code Geass

『 The truth has power because it’s the truth.
And because it is the truth, that makes it just.
It’s persuasive, isn’t it? Don’t you want truth like that? 』

Apr 20, 2019 6:24 AM

Jan 2018
Pullman said:
PsychoEkin said:

literally came into this thread to say that. Only example that comes to mind where a single scene significantly dampened my enjoyment of a show. Most of the times it's more complex like that and changing a single scene wouldn't make much of a difference.

I think that the scene is justified in the fact that Rem kind of brutally murdered him earlier in the series, and all of his actions up until that point had been for Emilia's sake, but that scene was like taking a kick to the nuts. Re:Zero's biggest shortcoming, imo, was the fact that he was hellbent on protecting a girl that received half the amount of screen time that Rem did. Idk, I can understand why the scene was written that way, but I still would've enjoyed the series a lot more if he had a change of heart in that moment and took off with Rem, lol.

"I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the
people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited.
"
― Jorge Luis Borges
[url=]Goodreads[/url] | [url=]Letterboxd[/url]

Apr 20, 2019 6:31 AM

May 2013
Greyleaf said:
Pullman said:

I think that the scene is justified in the fact that Rem kind of brutally murdered him earlier in the series, and all of his actions up until that point had been for Emilia's sake, but that scene was like taking a kick to the nuts. Re:Zero's biggest shortcoming, imo, was the fact that he was hellbent on protecting a girl that received half the amount of screen time that Rem did. Idk, I can understand why the scene was written that way, but I still would've enjoyed the series a lot more if he had a change of heart in that moment and took off with Rem, lol.

True. Although Emilia is shown only 20 minutes less than Rem.

It's kinda weird to explain, but if you consider the timeline where he has survived (not died in the eyes of others), Rem hasn't shared any of those tragic moments with him and Subaru knows this. Lastly, her interactions with Subaru is much lesser than his with Emilia's (something Rem herself admits to).

It might have made 100x more sense for him to run away with Rem if Rem also remembered it all. Sadly, she doesn't.
Truly a Divine Comedy
Apr 20, 2019 6:40 AM

Feb 2010
Berserk (1997) extend the black sowrdsman arc and extend the ep25 ending

FMAB - Ed still have alchemist powers at the ending

Banana Fish - ash kills dino

Apr 20, 2019 6:44 AM

Dec 2015
Last episode from Death Note, Light would predicted all the tricks Near have done and he kills Near. The last scene would show how Light New World would be. It wouldn't save the last arc from being disappointing, but at least it would be a good ending
Apr 20, 2019 6:48 AM
Apr 2019
Banana Fish. the ending.

there is no character I rooted for more only to cry for 5 days straight after the library scene, why. just why. he deserved happiness and (E) after all that shit he went through like shit man T_____T
Apr 20, 2019 2:57 PM

Jun 2015
delete all the faggy makeout scenes from shinsekai yori.

also any and every [just need 1st one] scene where that garbage emiya shiru has plot armor.

the end of FZ kiritsugu doesnt find anyone alive.
Apr 20, 2019 3:01 PM
Sep 2017
Monster ep 38 I think, when Tenma could just kill Johan but he didn´t cause of PLOT, thats the most stupid scene from monster imo.
Apr 20, 2019 3:18 PM

Jun 2015
At the end of Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann...
I would've given the show a 10/10 if that was the case, even if it did become unbearably slow at times, just because of the grandiosity of the story and the amazing characters. As is 9/10 is the most I can give it.
AnotherGuyApr 20, 2019 3:22 PM
Apr 20, 2019 3:25 PM
Jul 2018
I would change the ending of Toradora where Ryugi will be with Minori instead of Taiga.
Apr 20, 2019 3:36 PM
Jul 2018
Fairy Tail episode 1.

Lucy never actually meets Natsu, and thus never joins Fairy Tail, meaning she would be excluded from the remaining episodes of the anime :D
Apr 20, 2019 3:43 PM

Mar 2018
Mythologically said:
PsychoEkin said:

I just don't understand it when people bring this up. Subaru is just supposed to stop going after the girl he's been in love with since the start of the show, and instead, accept someone who is pretty much an obsessed stalker who
at one point in the show. I can understand changing the part where Subaru asks Rem to help him go after Emilia since that was pretty brutal of him, but I can't understand the sentiment that he should just give up his romantic interest in order to accept Rem.

Yes, she killed Subaru ones, but she also saved his life multiple times. And what has Emilia done for Subaru? nothing!!! and
Evangelion is shit
Apr 20, 2019 4:14 PM

Oct 2008
Ansatsu kyoushitsu s2 Karma wins the duel and the class agrees with him instead of Nagisa. Basically the opposite of what happened in the anime.
Apr 20, 2019 4:42 PM

May 2013
PsychoEkin said:
Mythologically said:

I just don't understand it when people bring this up. Subaru is just supposed to stop going after the girl he's been in love with since the start of the show, and instead, accept someone who is pretty much an obsessed stalker who
at one point in the show. I can understand changing the part where Subaru asks Rem to help him go after Emilia since that was pretty brutal of him, but I can't understand the sentiment that he should just give up his romantic interest in order to accept Rem.

Yes, she killed Subaru ones, but she also saved his life multiple times. And what has Emilia done for Subaru? nothing!!! and

There's more to that actually
KreatorXApr 20, 2019 4:59 PM
Truly a Divine Comedy
Apr 20, 2019 4:54 PM

May 2013
AnotherGuy said:
At the end of Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann...
I would've given the show a 10/10 if that was the case, even if it did become unbearably slow at times, just because of the grandiosity of the story and the amazing characters. As is 9/10 is the most I can give it.

This is so true. Quite needless and left a bad taste. Would not have drastically affected the story either.
Truly a Divine Comedy
Apr 20, 2019 5:52 PM

Mar 2018
KreatorX said:
PsychoEkin said:

Dafaq, no please say that this is not true. Did Subaru seriously agree to that? That's really scummy, I really hate polgamy. I'm gonna be really pissed if Subaru doesn't choose 1 girl.

Did Rem really ask Emillia about that polygamy shit? What did Emillia say?
Evangelion is shit
Apr 20, 2019 8:16 PM

May 2013
PsychoEkin said:
KreatorX said:

Dafaq, no please say that this is not true. Did Subaru seriously agree to that? That's really scummy, I really hate polgamy. I'm gonna be really pissed if Subaru doesn't choose 1 girl.

Did Rem really ask Emillia about that polygamy shit? What did Emillia say?

:(

KreatorXApr 20, 2019 8:45 PM
Truly a Divine Comedy
Apr 21, 2019 12:44 AM

Mar 2018
@KreatorX

dam, Now I'm kinda starting to dislike Rem lol. I loved Rem because of episode 18, but this polygamy shit ruined everything. I really hate polgamy, I always skip anime/manga if there is polgamy. I'm happy that Emilia didn't accept that shit and they don't bring that shit up later on in the series.

I have a question about the novel. I have read the first 2 chapters of arc 4, but they were boring and Subaru was wey to cringey. When does arc 4 get good and does Subaru ever stop being cringey?
Evangelion is shit
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spring 2024 my fav anime lineup yet! What is your fav series that is going under the radar?

rohan121 - Yesterday

23 by EpicO4 »»
36 seconds ago

» Seeking Recommendations from My "Plan to Watch" List

vansonbee - 1 hour ago

5 by perseii »»
2 minutes ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - 10 hours ago

50 by IrrelevantGuy »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » How important is the art style for you

nishant0 - Apr 11

42 by Pages_Pages »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Does your first ever favourite anime(s) still holds a place in your favs?

NubFix - Yesterday

45 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.