Forums

If u can choose one character to be erased from any anime

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 20, 2019 1:09 AM

Jun 2016
Aldnox said:
Kougami_100 said:

Okay But you haven t answer my question. Besides I try three times watching stein gates it bored me to hell. I may have quit Noragami and Durarara. I comeback love both show. This series no offense to you Its boring for me and I am seriously not impress.

I am more lenient than my bro who can t even watch past seven episode of Stein gate while I watch It up to ten but giving it a third chance.
There's no point in answering because it'd have to involve spoilers. Go watch the rest and you'll see. Or don't, but you're criticizing a character who you don't know, which doesn't make much sense in my opinion.

Spoils for me I don t plan on watching it any further pal no offense Its not worth my time. You can post spoilers on my message box or somewhere. The thing is prove too me and convince me why he is so great. I don t want to watch Stein gate anymore.

It won t ruin series for me because I am not interest it in anymore.
PrideRoyalIvyApr 20, 2019 1:12 AM

Apr 20, 2019 1:50 AM
Jul 2018
Kougami_100 said:
Aldnox said:
There's no point in answering because it'd have to involve spoilers. Go watch the rest and you'll see. Or don't, but you're criticizing a character who you don't know, which doesn't make much sense in my opinion.

Spoils for me I don t plan on watching it any further pal no offense Its not worth my time. You can post spoilers on my message box or somewhere. The thing is prove too me and convince me why he is so great. I don t want to watch Stein gate anymore.

I very strongly suggest you give it at least 3 more episodes. There's a reason so many people love this show, to the point it's ranked #3 on this site. You're not alone in considering what you've seen boring, many people think the first half is boring, the show only kicks off after episode 12. I know people who thought the first half was boring, but loved the second half. So I encourage you to please reconsider and check out a few more episodes.

However, if you're absolutely sure you don't want to watch it, here's a massively simplified summary of Okabe's character progression. You can look up the details if you want:
removed-userApr 20, 2019 1:55 AM
Apr 20, 2019 2:00 AM

Jun 2016
Aldnox said:
Kougami_100 said:

I very strongly suggest you give it at least 3 more episodes. There's a reason so many people love this show, to the point it's ranked #3 on this site. You're not alone in considering what you've seen boring, many people think the first half is boring, the show only kicks off after episode 12. I know people who thought the first half was boring, but loved the second half. So I encourage you to please reconsider and check out a few more episodes.

However, if you're absolutely sure you don't want to watch it, here's a summary of Okabe's character progression. You can look up the details if you want:

No problem.Well I know you seems to love Stein gates I say no offense in any of my statements I simply don t like it. Well here what I say, I already look at spoilers.As Already said I seen many characters who grow to similiar characters development like Rintarou even worse than him such as Kiritsugu emiya, Kariya Matou, Akemi Homura and Ouma Shuu this guys lose everything and far more tragic Than Rintarou. No offense I don t see how is he so special that he make it top six how is more popular than those tragic characters I mention Who have about similiar character development.

PrideRoyalIvyApr 20, 2019 2:03 AM

Apr 20, 2019 2:03 AM
Jul 2018
Kougami_100 said:
Aldnox said:

However, if you're absolutely sure you don't want to watch it, here's a summary of Okabe's character progression. You can look up the details if you want:

No problem.Well I know you seems to love Stein gates I say no offense in any of my statements I simply don t like it. Well here what I say I already look at spoilers as Already said I seen many characters who grow to similiar characters development like Rintarou even worse than him such as Kiritsugu emiya, Kariya Matou, Akemi Homura and Ouma Shuu this guys lose everything and far more tragic. No offense I don t see how is he so special that he make it top six?
You have not watched the show, you only saw a summary of his character. If you gave me a summary of Akemi Homura and Emiya Kiritsugu, who I think are very strong characters, without me having watched the show, I wouldn't see how they're special either. Like I said, feel free to say a character is not special without having watched that character, just don't expect people to take it seriously.
Apr 20, 2019 2:03 AM
Dec 2018
Deku from my hero academia. Then the REAL protagonist would take over.
Apr 20, 2019 2:07 AM

Jun 2016
Aldnox said:
Kougami_100 said:

No problem.Well I know you seems to love Stein gates I say no offense in any of my statements I simply don t like it. Well here what I say I already look at spoilers as Already said I seen many characters who grow to similiar characters development like Rintarou even worse than him such as Kiritsugu emiya, Kariya Matou, Akemi Homura and Ouma Shuu this guys lose everything and far more tragic. No offense I don t see how is he so special that he make it top six?
You have not watched the show, you only saw a summary of his character. If you gave me a summary of Akemi Homura and Emiya Kiritsugu, who I think are very strong characters, without me having watched the show, I wouldn't see how they're special either. Like I said, feel free to say a character is not special without having watched that character, just don't expect people to take it seriously.

Overall from what you said I am still not impress with his character. And please don t try to force your opinion on me. I have countless anime with various cliche and tropes and I still not impress. Lets leave this I basically post here to answer this topic question. If you don t like what I said ignore it and don t bother with it because I won t change my mind about the character or series regardless what people say.

Convincing me is last thing you should have not consider
PrideRoyalIvyApr 20, 2019 2:13 AM

Apr 20, 2019 2:14 AM
Jul 2018
Kougami_100 said:
Aldnox said:

Overall from what you said I am still not impress with his character. And please don t try to force your opinion on me. I have countless anime with various cliche and tropes and I still not impress. Lets leave this I basically post here to answer this topic question. If you don t like what I said ignore it and don t bother with it because I won t change my mind about the character or series regardless what people say.
I'm not trying to force my opinion on you. My opinion comes from having watched the show. Yours comes from having dropped the show before the character development kicks in, which is ridiculous. Claiming a character is overrated without having watched that character is not something I'd do.

I'm not saying you can't dislike a popular character, I don't like Yagami Light. However I didn't claim Light sucked or that Homura is great before having seen what made them suck or be great.
Apr 20, 2019 2:18 AM

Jun 2016
Aldnox said:
Kougami_100 said:

I'm not trying to force my opinion on you. My opinion comes from having watched the show. Yours comes from having dropped the show before the character development kicks in, which is ridiculous. Claiming a character is overrated without having watched that character is not something I'd do.

I'm not saying you can't dislike a popular character, I don't like Yagami Light. However I didn't claim Light sucked or that Homura is great before having seen what made them suck or be great.

You basically saying I should finish the series then Judge it??

I quit because plot is boring and none character impress me. You are saying I should continue??

Apr 20, 2019 2:22 AM
Jul 2018
Kougami_100 said:
Aldnox said:

I quit because plot is boring and none character impress me. You are saying I should continue??
No, if you don't like a series you shouldn't watch it (even though in this case we're talking about a series which starts really slow and only gets interesting in the later half). What I'm saying is that you shouldn't judge stuff you haven't seen. What makes Okabe such a beloved character and what makes Steins;Gate so beloved happens in episodes you haven't seen. Therefore it makes sense you don't understand why they're popular, but you also shouldn't call them overrated because, as I said, you didn't watch what made them well rated in the first place.
Apr 20, 2019 2:22 AM

Aug 2018
Wrath from Fullmetal Alchemist (2003)
Apr 20, 2019 2:26 AM

Jun 2016
Aldnox said:
Kougami_100 said:

No, if you don't like a series you shouldn't watch it (even though in this case we're talking about a series which starts really slow and only gets interesting in the later half). What I'm saying is that you shouldn't judge stuff you haven't seen. What makes Okabe such a beloved character and what makes Steins;Gate so beloved happens in episodes you haven't seen. Therefore it makes sense you don't understand why they're popular, but you also shouldn't call them overrated because, as I said, you didn't watch what made them well rated in the first place.

Hm well I already said what I need to say before. Lets leave this topic I don t intend to watch series I still don t think I will like Okabe.

Apr 20, 2019 3:22 AM

Apr 2019
Yamcha xd

Just kidding, difficult to tell
Apr 20, 2019 3:34 AM

Jan 2016
lucy from FairyTale i would murder fot that shit
Apr 20, 2019 3:37 AM

Apr 2015
papsoshea said:
I'll choose Yuuki from Egao no Daika.

:( She suffered enough

Apr 20, 2019 11:30 AM

Jul 2016
Near/Nate River from the Death Note Anime.
Apr 20, 2019 11:34 AM

Feb 2018
Mikasa Ackerman from AoT

She brings cringe along with her. I'm glad the author no longer gives any fuck about her screentime anymore.
Apr 20, 2019 11:37 AM
May 2018
This filthy garbage:

Homura Akemi...
Apr 20, 2019 11:41 AM

Aug 2018
Every isekai character that isnt Maine from Ascendance of a bookworm.
If im limited to one per show then i can say "all characters from x show" and that makes me sad.
I think Gauche from Black Clover because he is wasted screen time whose sole purpose is there to be a stereotipical nonsensical dumb siscon.
Noelle is a cliched unfunny tsundere but she isnt as bad as Gauche.
I never lie on the internet. What's the point of it...
the chinese noodles ad is an anime and avatar isn't!
triggered

Check out my taste and my profile.
Apr 20, 2019 11:49 AM

Aug 2011
Kougami_100 said:
Rintarou Okabe from Stein gate

Naruto Uzumaki from Naruto

Asuka from Neo genesis

Mikaela Hyakuya from Owari no seraph

Rustal from Iron blooded orphans

Kirito from sword art online

Easily replaceable shit characters who are overrated and doesn t have any qualities that really make them stand out compare to other characters. Replaces all this shit characters. I hate them all.

Seriously salty about Mikaela. He's extremely important to the story line. I read the manga and... I can't picture the series without mika. He's not even cloooose to a favorite character of mine, but damn, I'm salty.

He is the sole reason that Yu does literally anything for this whole series.
Apr 20, 2019 11:51 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Sasugay Uchiha from Naruto, wasted potential who was singlehandedly the worst character in Shippuden.

Kougami_100 said:
Aldnox said:
Care to elaborate? This is an extremely bold claim.

OT: Kiki Ajimi is the most annoying character in the history of anime and actively worsened the show every second she was on screen.

He is lame just silly goofball and try to be corny. I seen many characters who try to be silly and corny like Yato from Noragami, Hachiman Hikigaya from Yahari and Naruto from Naruto Who are far better to be honest. How is this guy any special And he has no special traits compare to other top ten my anime list charactets? Lamest out of top ten of my anime list and most overrated of them all. Nothing special just stupid corny loser.

Here top ten with special traits

Levi the stoic and frowner of the top ten

L from Deathnote stoic with weird and unique antics

Light yagami from Deathnote villian protagonist the only one up there

Naruto from Naruto typical mainstream boy

I can t see Rintarou having anything stand out? He is goof?how is that any different than Naruto and Edward elric? He has no powers. He just corny loser who try to be funny who fails for me because I am find him annoying instead unlike Yato, Izaya and Hikigaya who are really funny for me.

I see your Rustal and I raise you an Iok.
Apr 20, 2019 12:01 PM
Feb 2018
Nina Einstein from Code Geass
Kill her with fire.
Apr 20, 2019 3:12 PM

Jun 2015
Aldnox said:
Kougami_100 said:

You didn t answer my question? Does this mean I am not wrong? I be glad to proven wrong I just don t see greatess in Rintarou. I can see why people like levi, Lelouch, Light, Kirito, Edward elric and Naruto but not this guy?
You have not watched what makes Okabe Rintarou really shine. If you're curious about why so many people love both him and the show, go watch the rest.
I have watched all those eps, yeh, that other guy is right, rintaro isnt great and steins gate IS overrated,

care to explain what makes those things great for you?
Apr 20, 2019 3:17 PM
Sep 2017
Kaguya Otsutsuki, Madara should be the final boss, Sasuke should have die with Kakashi ( Probably the saddest death in all of naruto ) helping Naruto defeat Madara. Naruto and Hinata would end up together, Rock Lee would end up with Sakura, and Naruto would be a 10/10.

but not you have to asspull an allien for noreason.
Apr 20, 2019 3:45 PM
Jul 2018
KuroudoAkabane said:
Aldnox said:
You have not watched what makes Okabe Rintarou really shine. If you're curious about why so many people love both him and the show, go watch the rest.
I have watched all those eps, yeh, that other guy is right, rintaro isnt great and steins gate IS overrated,

care to explain what makes those things great for you?
I already did. Alternatively read MAL's user reviews.
Apr 20, 2019 4:37 PM
Jul 2018
Probably Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh GX i just hate him a lot
Apr 20, 2019 6:47 PM

Mar 2018
Usopp from one piece
bwaha guy from black clover
Apr 20, 2019 6:56 PM

Sep 2018
Zeno from Dragon Ball Super

just... why does he have to exist grr

Apr 20, 2019 8:07 PM
Mar 2016
Suzaku from Code Geass.. imagine how much easier it would've been for Lelouch
Bakugo from My Hero Academia
Apr 21, 2019 12:37 AM

Feb 2017
Basically, I could erase Tae Shimura, the sister of Shinpachi Shimura from Gintama. I hated her so much that made me drop the series, killed the good mood andmade me lost my interest to finish it or watching the other seasons.

Other should be Sasuke Uchiha, from Naruto. The story could be almost the same, or it could be a little better without him, and Naruto could be seen as a better main hero, had a better performance rather than "using the power of friendship" to bring Sasuke, someone who many times had demonstrated that doesn't care about Naruto and his friendship at all.
Also the little sister from Servant X Service, Tohko Ichimiya, she was like a kick in the nuts. Every time she came on screen, she kills the mood EVERY TIME.

From SKET Dance, two characters: Kiri Kato and Hani Usami, The former character was a total douche, even after I saw his backstory, when he joined the Student Council, he was still a a-hole, and the later, a girl tha is totally crazy. In her "normal" self, she is scared of men (not scared actually, she becomes totally annoying towards them) but if a guy toched her, she changes into a more lewd-like character that tries to hook up with any male she has in her sight and "reverts" into her other side when a girl touches her. Both sides are terrible lame and senseless, aside from completely unfunny...

From Grand Blue, Chisa Kotegawa, other character that was a laugh killer around the series. She wasn't funny, she wasn't interesting, she wasn't even a memorable character. Seriously, she just was the "love interest" for the MC, but, as a character and, after watching only 2 episodes, every single time she came on screen, BAM! she cut the fun. Seriously, who thought it would be a good idea including such annoying character? Other was Nanaka; other character that wasn't funny at all. At least, in her "psycho yandere" moments. Seriously, being obsessed with your cousin (if being in love with is not enough weird for you) to the point of threatening everyone who tries to be closer to that annoying brat, I couldn't find it funny anywhere. For me, the best female character here was Azusa Hamaoka.
AnimaExZeroApr 21, 2019 12:45 AM
We are EVERYWHERE...
Apr 21, 2019 6:11 AM

Nov 2017
Kirito from Sword Art Online. No wait. SAO completely.
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶?
𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

¡ǝɯ ɥʇᴉʍ ǝɹǝɥ uᴉ ʞɔnʇs ǝɹ,no⅄
Apr 21, 2019 9:04 AM

Jan 2010
MINETA from BnHA pls

I don't remember any character remarkable enough to be hated beside him atm lmao
Apr 21, 2019 9:28 AM
Sep 2018
laviha said:
Invisible girl from my hero academia

if they deleted her no one would know
Apr 21, 2019 9:31 AM
Sep 2018
Kougami_100 said:
Aldnox said:

Okay But you haven t answer my question. Besides I try three times watching stein gates it bored me to hell. I may have quit Noragami and Durarara. I comeback love both show. This series no offense to you Its boring for me and I am seriously not impress.

I am more lenient than my bro who can t even watch past seven episode of Stein gate while I watch It up to ten but giving it a third chance.

if you drop steins gate at ten episodes then pick up from the 11th episode or something then get into the second half before saying that rintarou is awful
Apr 21, 2019 12:40 PM

Oct 2018
Edgelord Kirito from Sword Art Online.
【🇳​🇪​🇼​ 🇵​🇷​🇴​🇫​🇮​🇱​🇪​ 🇩​🇪​🇸​🇮​🇬​🇳​】

I accept all friend requests! - Feel free to add me!

Apr 21, 2019 1:15 PM
Jul 2018
Mineta from BnHA, hands down, class A1 would be perfect without him.
Mikasa from AoT, she's like an annoying harpy.
Apr 21, 2019 2:36 PM

Jun 2016
prophet_dan said:
Kougami_100 said:

if you drop steins gate at ten episodes then pick up from the 11th episode or something then get into the second half before saying that rintarou is awful

Lol Like I said I don t see a point when Half of show is absolute snores for me.

Apr 21, 2019 2:38 PM

Jun 2016
Talgikiwi said:
Kougami_100 said:
Rintarou Okabe from Stein gate

Naruto Uzumaki from Naruto

Asuka from Neo genesis

Mikaela Hyakuya from Owari no seraph

Rustal from Iron blooded orphans

Kirito from sword art online

Easily replaceable shit characters who are overrated and doesn t have any qualities that really make them stand out compare to other characters. Replaces all this shit characters. I hate them all.

Seriously salty about Mikaela. He's extremely important to the story line. I read the manga and... I can't picture the series without mika. He's not even cloooose to a favorite character of mine, but damn, I'm salty.

You know objectively series can function without mikaela. When Yuuchirou thought Mikaela is death he still do something revenge for vampires and stuffs. The characters you can t replace at Owari no seraph are Shinoa,Guren,Krul,Shikama Doji,Asuranmaru,Ferid and Kureto as They are too Important and too much value to the plot to be replace even more than Yuuchiro and Mikaela.

If mikaela is erased nothing much will change besides Yuuchirou remaining hating vampires even that will change eventually.
PrideRoyalIvyApr 21, 2019 2:47 PM

Apr 21, 2019 2:39 PM
Sep 2018
Kougami_100 said:
prophet_dan said:

Lol Like I said I don t see a point when Half of show is absolute snores for me.

then skip the first half and watch the second half which is the better half of steins gate
Apr 21, 2019 2:45 PM

Apr 2017
I was going to reply with "No one lmao", but heck, I was forgetting her
Apr 21, 2019 3:51 PM

Aug 2011
Kougami_100 said:
Talgikiwi said:

You know objectively series can function without mikaela. When Yuuchirou thought Mikaela is death he still do something revenge for vampires and stuffs. The characters you can t replace at Owari no seraph are Shinoa,Guren,Krul,Shikama Doji,Asuranmaru,Ferid and Kureto as They are too Important and too much value to the plot to be replace even more than Yuuchiro and Mikaela.

If mikaela is erased nothing much will change besides Yuuchirou remaining hating vampires even that will change eventually.

After hearing your opinion, I'm starting to rethink things. The events that happened before Yu met Guren could have easily been with anyone else..
I really liked Mika before the change but after that I can see why people think he is annoying. He's sort of too strung out about Yu and "saving" him.
I see your point and respect it. Thank you for the new perspective. I still wouldn't erase him, though.
Not to be annoying but may I ask why you would erase Naruto?
Apr 21, 2019 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
Tachioni from Romeo no Aoi Sora. The guy is just a really bad person and that's it. Not even a sliver of a redeemable quality. Has zero standards.

He attacks the protagonists for no reason at all other than he's hateful in general. He makes Giovanni look like Romeo and Giovanni is an anti-villain transitioned into an anti-hero.
Apr 21, 2019 4:30 PM

Jun 2016
Talgikiwi said:
Kougami_100 said:

After hearing your opinion, I'm starting to rethink things. The events that happened before Yu met Guren could have easily been with anyone else..
I really liked Mika before the change but after that I can see why people think he is annoying. He's sort of too strung out about Yu and "saving" him.
I see your point and respect it. Thank you for the new perspective. I still wouldn't erase him, though.

No problem I just post what I think here nothing more. I just find Mika way too annoying. I respect your opinion if you think Mika should not be erase.

Naruto typical mainstream shounen boy I don t see how is special put Edward elric, Ichigo or Natsu can easily replace him in the series.

Apr 21, 2019 4:38 PM

Aug 2011
Kougami_100 said:
Talgikiwi said:

No problem I just post what I think here nothing more. I just find Mika way too annoying. I respect your opinion if you think Mika should not be erase.

Naruto typical mainstream shounen boy I don t see how is special put Edward elric, Ichigo or Natsu can easily replace him in the series.

Yikes, I personally believe Naruto is better than Natsu and Ichigo (for the majority of the show, minus the first few seasons). I haven't seen FMA so I can't speak for Edward. I haven't finished Shippuden either so maybe I'm missing some crucial information that led you to this opinion. At least in the original series, I believe Naruto is well balanced and generally a great character.
Apr 21, 2019 4:40 PM

Mar 2019
Suzaku from Code Geass

The show would be much easier for me to watch if he doesnt exist,get to see lelouch being op and stuff

Mineta from BNHA

Why does is this dude even there and how did he even get into class 1-A in the first place.
"You're having lewd thoughts aren't you?"
"My thoughts are a hundred times more lewd that what you're imagining."

--Sakurajima Mai and Azusagawa Sakuta Bunny Girl Senpai
Apr 21, 2019 4:49 PM
Nov 2017
Lucy from Fairy Tail. She's even worse than SaKurwa(Sakura from Naruto(I bet you all know what Kurwa means)). I can't stand looking at her, not mentioning listeting to her...
Apr 21, 2019 8:15 PM

Dec 2018
Mineta from BNHA

Dino from Blend-S

The creepy teacher from Doukyuusei
Apr 22, 2019 2:50 AM

Oct 2012
I know this is a manga but puck from berserk all the way
Apr 22, 2019 2:56 AM
Dec 2017
Ozu from Tatami Galaxy, I would love to see what changes and what not without him ever
Apr 22, 2019 3:10 AM

Apr 2019
Nina Einstein from Code Geass. Really hated that bitch. :)
Apr 22, 2019 4:51 AM

Mar 2016
Whgedia said:
Kaguya Otsutsuki, Madara should be the final boss, Sasuke should have die with Kakashi ( Probably the saddest death in all of naruto ) helping Naruto defeat Madara. Naruto and Hinata would end up together, Rock Lee would end up with Sakura, and Naruto would be a 10/10.

but not you have to asspull an allien for noreason.

This would honestly have been a very good conclusion to the series
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

70 by PostMahouShoujo »»
1 minute ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

21 by Vendicator »»
4 minutes ago

» Did you know that anime is amazing?

KryzakamiHrybami - Yesterday

17 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
4 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Yesterday

24 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
17 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece (One piece story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - Today

20 by Oofmastre9000 »»
32 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.